WAS HITLER A "BRITISH" AGENT? WAR AS MATRIX

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: DreamsEnd, I Don't Give........

Postby Dreams End » Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:19 pm

Funny thing about beliefs...they have no bearing on facts. You and I can believe all we want. Makow believes that Hitler was controlled by the Jews. yes, that's what he said...read the post. It wasn't England, it was Rothschilds and it was a plot specifically to create Israel.<br><br>And NOT one piece of evidence offered. And dbeach is not embarrassed to simply assert that Clinton was a Rothschild. By the way, if you want the "proof" that Hilter was a Rotschild...google it. But be man/woman enough to print out a list of the sites that carry the "proof." <br><br>I just don't understand this business of people wanting to believe in vast conspiracies (which might be true) and then accepting anyone who puts forward a vast conspiracy. Oh, sure, doesn't matter if it's demons, aliens or Jews...it all amounts to the same thing.<br><br>Not really rigorous, I'd say.<br><br>Now Floyd, your viewpoint doesn't really admit much hope for human action...and that's fine. I'm someone who'd like to think that human action toward a more just world is possible. The one thing these theories promote is the idea that the conspiracy is so vast, or so powerful or so secret (despite publishing their top secret plans) that there's nothing we can do. <br><br>It's pathological, really.<br><br>And Jeff, I'll say now that to say you don't dissaprove of the topic but just the potential discourse to follow (i.e. everyone jump on DE cause he's a Zionist Talmud merchant) is not really in keeping with your pronouncement that you'd be cleaning up the overt fascist as well as crypto-fascist material. <br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I want to be clear about this: that includes espousing Jewish conspiracy theory, even with a Makow- and Icke-like semantic sidestep such as Jews aren't really Jews.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>I'd love to hear you say, "this article by Makow suggesting that Hitler was really a Jewish agent" is the problem...not the potential conflict afterward. Your site...but those were your words. <br><br>Maybe you didn't actually read the article and just looked at the header. If you do, you'll notice he's not sidestepping in this one. Hitler has a Jewish grandma...therefore the Jews caused ww2. Seriously, Makow didn't do well in geometry I'm guessing. Proofs, you know.<br><br>And sorry to slimmouse and anti if I don't lift the Catholic banner enough for their liking. I don't even know where that post was from, but for the record, though the institutional aspect of the Catholic church has plenty of skeletons in it's closet, I don't accept theories that THEY run the world either. And, in fact, they actually USED to run the world..or at least Europe. At least to the extent that even an emperor had to come a 'callin in sackcloth to seek revocation of his excommunication. That's power...but they don't wield nearly so much these days. <br><br>They also happen to have a super secret organization, Opus Dei...rightwing and scary (though not really as Dan Brown paints them.) In other words, at LEAST there's a freaking infrastructure there. But I still reject such notions that they "run the world". That's oversimplified garbage based on prejudice and disinformation.<br><br>And I'm proud to include Oscar Romero, Samuel Ruiz, Thomas Merton, Dorothy Day and many other Catholics among my own pantheon of heroes. And I've said so on this very baord. But I guess you guys MISSED those posts.<br><br>Meanwhile, when you see someone raising objectionable and stereotypical conspiracy theory, feel free to point it out to the readers on your own. You don't have to wait for me to come around. You're big boys now.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

DreamsEnd, I Posit.......

Postby Floyd Smoots » Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:18 pm

I was raised in a Virginia Southern Baptist church, by Bible-believing parents. You want rigorous? By the time I was 18 years old, I "knew" that the Old & New Testament God did NOT EXIST. I was now in "college", don't you know, and I damned sure had learned better than to believe in that crap.<br><br>Why, I even took Psychology 101, which taught me "How" to think, and "What" to think. No conspiracy there, I assure you. I actually, in spite of the Baptist college propaganda (which disparaged the miracles of Moses, Jesus, and others mentioned in the Bible, by scienfitic explanation) learned to think for myself.<br><br>Drafted out of college by the U.S.Army in my junior year at the tender age of 21, I spent 4 years in the U.S. Navy earning a different sort of degree. I kept on rigorously reading any and everything I could get my hands on because I'm "hardwired" that way. Some of it was Bible commentary, and, of course, just to keep the authors honest, the Holy Bible itself.<br><br>I did, actually return to collage(sic) at the age of 27 and earned a nice worthless liberal arts degree in studio art by the age of 29. So what? It does help me in my vocation as an electric sign designer, but the rest of the courses taken in pursuit of said degree were CRAP! Also, I'm not paid a nickel (farthing?) more for my work because of said degree.<br><br>Yes, I checked into free love, pyramid power, drugs, new age, alternate religions, etc. during those "days of discovery". In the end, after half a decade of searching, I, personally became convinced that my parents had got it right with "that old time religion", and I signed up.<br><br>By the way, today, the church in which I grew up is still a quarter mile down the street from me (living in the old family castle, don't you know), and I wouldn't darken their doors on a DARE now. It has been totally taken over by "Purpose Driven" morons who follow the teachings/regurtitations/excrement of Rick Warren from California, and there is no Bible-based teaching or preaching to be found there anymore. Alas!!!<br><br>By the way again, the Holy Bible is the original expositor of "conspiracy theory". It well describes not only what the "Bad Boyz" did in the far, dim, distant past, it predicts very accurately what "They" are going to do in the far distant future (Our Now!!!)<br><br>Also, when You or Me or We present a "link" to somewhere on this World Wide Web (why do they call it a web?), WE Are NOT presenting FACTS. We are providing a link to what someone else, somewhere else, SAID!!! We are not Proving anything. We are only pointing the readers/writers of THIS blog to someone who said something that WE happen to agree with.<br><br>And, THAT, DreamsEnd, is a FACT!!!<br> <p></p><i></i>
Floyd Smoots

Blog: View Blog (0)

Locking the thread

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:00 am

DE, you misunderstood me, but rereading my post I can see why.<br><br>When I said I'm having a hard time with thread and not the topic, I meant only that I'm not wrestling with the question of whether Hitler was a British agent.<br><br>Though you are right about this: <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"Maybe you didn't actually read the article."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> Makow's writing frequently does that to me. So I missed his Hitler=Jew=Those Darn Rothschilds equation, which does indeed step over the line I drew a few weeks ago. In that event, I'm locking this.<br><br>Since this seems to happen with every posting of a Makow article, I'd like to ask members to carefully consider whether the content violates the guidelines as explained in <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm10.showMessage?topicID=2759.topic">this thread</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> before posting. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=rigorousintuition>Rigorous Intuition</A> at: 2/4/06 2:01 am<br></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to FIRE PIT