Dear Nancy Pelosi

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby AlicetheCurious » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:22 pm

Oh boy. This is a very informative thread. I've learned that Nancy Pelosi is a whore, and that she is a whore because of her clothes. Wowza.

And to think that I just complimented this forum for the "intelligence" of its posters...
AlicetheCurious
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:45 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby posting tulpa » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:40 pm

AlicetheCurious wrote:Oh boy. This is a very informative thread. I've learned that Nancy Pelosi is a whore, and that she is a whore because of her clothes. Wowza.

And to think that I just complimented this forum for the "intelligence" of its posters...


She isn't a whore for the way she dresses. It is her propensity to flaunt herself to get attention in a room full of drab suits and high collars, which doesn't say much for her tactics, but does show that she doesn't feel she gets the "job" done without going that extra mile. She's whorish in the way she dresses COMPARED to her peers. Knee high boots are not what I expect to see a "respected" congresswoman wearing. There. Is that pc enough for you guys? But isn't sexual inuendo tool #1 in a whore's handbag?

She also doesn't get very many press pics below the waist so its hard to prove my point, and yes, nomo, NY is full of hookers from what I hear. Just because a woman doesn't do it for a living doesn't mean she's not a whore, if her objective of wealth is obtained through means of sex. This country has degenerated to the point where both sexes equate a man having money with his physical prowess or marital worthiness. That's the truth...and if that isn't whoring I don't know what is. Golddiggers A'hoy! Sorry if I offended the more sensitive crowd today. Apologies. :?
... and still, people like me are called anti-Semitic… nut jobs… and of course, ‘racist’ by members of the self-chosen at any one of the sewer forums where they gather to gang rape the truth.-Les Visible
posting tulpa
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:58 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:55 pm

Again to call your attention back to what matters here. The thread is about Mrs Pelosi not doing what she was elected to do and an article expressing what the American people would like her to do, for example, expose the lies of the Bush adminstration and investigate their crimes. Please people...FOCUS and stop letting non-issues pacify you into a slumber.


Image


An Aside: (Jeff, I never intended this thread to become what it has, although it has been quite entertaining and may even become more so, if you feel the need to fire pit it I will understand completely!)
Last edited by MASONIC PLOT on Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MASONIC PLOT
 

I had a terrible dream

Postby yathrib » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:56 pm

I had this dream that there was a thread on this board where the posters were savaging Nancy Pelosi for the way she dresses, and discussing whether or not it was whorelike, just like any common bunch of Limbaugh troglodytes. Thank god it was only a dream!
yathrib
 
Posts: 1876
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 11:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby AlanStrangis » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:59 pm

The original post may not be a very well-written screed, and the mixing in of the stuff of base politics (such as 'tax the rich' angle) gets in the way of ideas re: justice that should rise above political affiliation, which is a bigger no-no than calling someone a whore IMHO.

However, I can't see a reason why calling Pelosi a 'whore' is bad, when one can search the RI forum archive and find examples of just about EVERY member of the PTB being called the same - and no not all the references are related to incidents of the PTB hanging out with literal man whores) :D

So why CAN'T Pelosi be called such, when it's okay to ask the president who he's a whore for... or was it the lurid description of the tight red miniskirt that tipped the balance? After all, a whore is a description of one's behaviour, not mode of dress... all tight miniskirt wearin' streetwalkers are whores, but not all whores are tight miniskirt wearin' streetwalkers...
AlanStrangis
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:34 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:02 pm

Alan, that fresh air smells so good...keep bringin it my friend.
MASONIC PLOT
 

Re: I had a terrible dream

Postby posting tulpa » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:17 pm

yathrib wrote:I had this dream that there was a thread on this board where the posters were savaging Nancy Pelosi for the way she dresses, and discussing whether or not it was whorelike, just like any common bunch of Limbaugh troglodytes. Thank god it was only a dream!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: *choice.*


Masonic Plot they just don't get it do they? Just for you unlinkable ppl out there this was posted by Les Visible at SmokingMirrors. He is less than pc in any of his rants so don't throw the whole book at the Plotster. I just took the ball and ran with it. In my opinion, which last time I checked I am ENTITLED to, she is a (figurative) whore in her methods, one being the way she dresses COMPARED TO HER PEERS.

Thats it. No more ranting about Panties Pelosi from me.
... and still, people like me are called anti-Semitic… nut jobs… and of course, ‘racist’ by members of the self-chosen at any one of the sewer forums where they gather to gang rape the truth.-Les Visible
posting tulpa
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:58 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby nomo » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:31 pm

posting tulpa wrote:and yes, nomo, NY is full of hookers from what I hear. Just because a woman doesn't do it for a living doesn't mean she's not a whore, if her objective of wealth is obtained through means of sex.


Well, thanks for outing yourself as the sexist pig that you are. Saves me the trouble. You realize, of course, that in a line reasoning similar to yours, whatever else you might have had to say is now clouded by the way you "dressed" this argument?

:roll:
Last edited by nomo on Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
nomo
 
Posts: 3388
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:48 pm
Location: New York City
Blog: View Blog (0)

Anyway...

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:32 pm

MASONIC PLOT wrote:Alan, that fresh air smells so good...keep bringin it my friend.


Is it effective for Pelosi plus Dems to try to hang-on to those who reluctantly voted against the GOP by making 'non-partisan' sounds until they actually TAKE power and consolidate their gains NEXT YEAR?

Is is effective for Pelosi plus Dems to skirt the Mockingbird presstitute's slings and arrows by making them stay on the policy disasters message instead of celebrity personalities?

Has justice been denied for so long that we must focus on expediently saving lives before there is the focus and will to successfully prosecute those who deserve it?

Let's discuss THIS instead of necklines, shall we?
User avatar
Hugh Manatee Wins
 
Posts: 9869
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:51 pm
Location: in context
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:45 pm

I agree Hugh, been trying to get everyone to focus on that exactly but have had to fend off all the mud slung my way by the PC spooks. It is a shame that people cannot appreciate the use of literary figurative speech, its really a powerful tool and has been employed by many a great writer from classical times through today.
MASONIC PLOT
 

Postby posting tulpa » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:53 pm

nomo wrote:
posting tulpa wrote:and yes, nomo, NY is full of hookers from what I hear. Just because a woman doesn't do it for a living doesn't mean she's not a whore, if her objective of wealth is obtained through means of sex.


Well, thanks for outing yourself as the sexist pig that you are. Saves me the trouble. You realize, of course, that in a line reasoning similar to yours, whatever else you might have had to say is now clouded by the way you "dressed" this argument?

:roll:


Umkay there buddy. Call it what you want, sexist pig, realist.... Makes no difference to me what you think, now or ever. You have taken my comment out of context at best. Twisted it slanderously at worst. Please tell me why anyone male or female is anything other than a prostitute for offering sex in exchange for anything. I am not the "sexist pig" who created and pro"pig"ated this paradigm. I pointed it out. How is this different than working at hooters? I think that Carls Jr is a whore for having a whore advertise their product. Whore by association. Just like you are a dipshit by association with your Official 911 story. I=sexist pig and you=dipshit....now there! We're all happy!
... and still, people like me are called anti-Semitic… nut jobs… and of course, ‘racist’ by members of the self-chosen at any one of the sewer forums where they gather to gang rape the truth.-Les Visible
posting tulpa
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:58 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby nomo » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:02 pm

posting tulpa wrote:I=sexist pig and you=dipshit....now there! We're all happy!


With the difference being that your very own words illustrate your male chauvinism, whereas my dipshittiness is based on my disbelief of preposterous 9/11 collapse alternatives. Gotcha.
User avatar
nomo
 
Posts: 3388
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:48 pm
Location: New York City
Blog: View Blog (0)

Well...

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:11 pm

nomo wrote:
posting tulpa wrote:I=sexist pig and you=dipshit....now there! We're all happy!


With the difference being that your very own words illustrate your male chauvinism, whereas my dipshittiness is based on my disbelief of preposterous 9/11 collapse alternatives. Gotcha.


lol. If you're gonna flame atleast be succinct and amusing.
User avatar
Hugh Manatee Wins
 
Posts: 9869
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:51 pm
Location: in context
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby nomo » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:14 pm

Hey, nomo. What would it take for you to affirm controlled demolition of the WTC?


How about some evidence??
User avatar
nomo
 
Posts: 3388
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:48 pm
Location: New York City
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby posting tulpa » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:15 pm

[quote="nomo]
With the difference being that your very own words illustrate your male chauvinism, whereas my dipshittiness is based on my disbelief of preposterous 9/11 collapse alternatives. Gotcha.[/quote]

Again I ask you to point out my oh so blatant male chauvinism.
Thats your point of view, which we've already covered, means absolute squat to me or anyone else on the board as you can see. I don't hear anyone else calling me a chauvinist. I am asking you questions and you just "skirt" around them. (Like that? Chauvinistic implications galore in that one. Go sit on it pansy.) Why don't you refute instead of reiterate?
You are a sensitive "wittl twoll" huh?
... and still, people like me are called anti-Semitic… nut jobs… and of course, ‘racist’ by members of the self-chosen at any one of the sewer forums where they gather to gang rape the truth.-Les Visible
posting tulpa
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:58 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

PreviousNext

Return to Fire Pit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest