re "keyword hijacking"

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

re "keyword hijacking"

Postby Jeff » Thu May 29, 2008 10:20 am

To accommodate both the interest in discussing psyops and "keyword hijacking," and the concern over how such discussions often proceed here by way of subject disruption and "thread hijacking," I'm instituting the following:

1. I've created a new forum, "Psyops and Meme Management," dedicated to the subject.

2. Original posts on the subject are still welcome in General Discussion.

3. One reply which introduces the subject to an unrelated thread will be permitted, but all subsequent discussion of "keyword hijacking" must take place in a new thread in either General Discussion or in "Psyops and Meme Management". A link to it may be posted in the original thread.

4. Subsequent off-topic replies will be subject to deletion.

5. Habitual non-observance of these guidelines will be regarded as disruption.
Jeff
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: re "keyword hijacking"

Postby Panic Weather » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:04 am

Possibly of interest:

"Operation Fruhmenschen" and the FBI: http://www.campusactivism.org/phpBB3/vi ... f=29&t=919

(When certain keywords are hijacked to obscure/mis-associate their original meaning, on a forum that might otherwise be interested in the topic.)

http://books.google.com/books?id=IXIHi7 ... #PPA254,M1
"The FBI FRUHMENSCHEN program is one of the least known of the many illegal FBI black ops programs. FRUHMENSCHEN is a german word that means ape man. This program was created by FBI agents during the 1940's to target black elected officials in sting operations without cause because the FBI feels blacks are incapable of governing. The National Council of Churches of Christ issued a resolution condeming this program during the late 1980's. Dr Mary Sawyer , professor of Religious studies at Iowa State University wrote two books about this program including harassment of black elected officials. 1987. Former FBI agent Dr Tyronne Powers documents this program in his book EYES TO MY SOUL. Massachusetts filmaker Curtis Henderson of Jamaica Plain documented this program in his 1987 film ALABAMA SUMMER. FBI informant attorney Hirsch Freidman blew the whistle on this program. One offshoot of this program was the assassination of Dr Martin Luther King by FBI agents as documented in two books by King family attorney William Pepper. The books are ACT OF STATE and his earlier book called ORDERS TO KILL. Anyone analyzing the Ford trial must first look at the history of the FBI FRUHMENSCHEN program funded with American tax dollars Eyes to My Soul: The Rise or Decline of A Black FBI Agent by Tyrone Powers
Panic Weather

Re: re "keyword hijacking"

Postby Elihu » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:53 pm

is there a list of locked threads somewhere?
Elihu

Return to The Jeff Wells Rules