How many warnings do you get..?

Moderators: DrVolin, Elvis, Jeff

How many warnings do you get..?

Postby posting tulpa » Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:15 am

Before you are banned? While some of my recent comments have been rather inflamatory to a few, I mean no disrespect to the community in general. I have been a content reader for sometime and when I have chosen to post it is usually about something that resonates with me personally in some fashion. I was just wondering is there any system to warn a member that they are on thin ice? I do enjoy contributing my (narrow) views and participating in discussions from time to time. So if I am becoming a nuisance to anyone please let me know before it gets too late. I have nothing but the most honest intentions here.
... and still, people like me are called anti-Semitic… nut jobs… and of course, ‘racist’ by members of the self-chosen at any one of the sewer forums where they gather to gang rape the truth.-Les Visible
posting tulpa

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Jeff » Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:53 am

Thanks for the question. It's a good one.

There isn't a hard and fast warning system but there are things to watch for. Cautions from moderators and admin should always be taken seriously. We have also tried temporary posting suspensions of a few days or a week to send a strong message short of outright banning.

Also, I reserve the right to ban without warning. I don't mean that to sound capricious, but I think to preserve the integrity of a board an admin must have that authority.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby posting tulpa » Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:27 pm

Point taken. I will try to keep these things in mind. I have received no such warnings, but will try my best to remain objective. Thanks Jeff.
... and still, people like me are called anti-Semitic… nut jobs… and of course, ‘racist’ by members of the self-chosen at any one of the sewer forums where they gather to gang rape the truth.-Les Visible
posting tulpa

Return to Ask Admin