Another false claim that I would like to set straight:

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Another false claim that I would like to set straight:

Postby lupercal » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:44 am

compared2what? wrote:
lupercal wrote:C2w, barracuda called parent Manfredonia "the culprit." I called Rodia a "local criminal," which according to Hearst paper Westport News, based on a local police report, he is. And if you have to stoop to lengthily quoting 3rd-party material I never posted to smear me you lost your case some time ago. But the fact is, neither of you ever had a case, just the usual pack of lies.

Have it your way. I regret the misunderstanding.

Thank you.
lupercal

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby DrEvil » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:48 am

compared2what? wrote:The word "culprit", by itself isn't libelous, when -- for example -- no reasonable reader could possibly imagine that it meant anything more than "the guy you're thinking of" or "the guy you're referring to,"

^^This^^

It's pretty obvious that Barracuda is talking about him as the culprit in the context of being they guy briefly handcuffed.
And he's obviously not talking about him as a culprit in the context of killing children.

As for Rodia - here's a nice debunking:
http://joequinn.net/2013/01/11/sandy-ho ... ant-think/
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby compared2what? » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:15 am

lupercal wrote:Repeating, because you don't seem to want to hear it:

lupercal wrote: And when you actually look up that license plate number get back to me with the record. Meanwhile, according to the police broadcast I listened to, the car in question is registered to Rodia.

p.s. c2w, I was replying to the rather lengthy and completely unsolicited email you sent this morning, and only as a courtesy. I should have known you'd twist it into something it wasn't.

Sorry. I thought you were asking me to respond on this thread to the post I responded to, which you sent to me. I'll reproduce your PM here to set the record straight:

Sent: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:57 pm
To: compared2what?
Hi c2w, thanks for your message this morning. By way of answer, I have a question for you, at the end of the post:

Subject: Another false claim that I would like to set straight:

lupercal wrote:

barracuda wrote:It's really none of my business, but I'd be tempted to delete that shit myself.

The only claim that might need deletion is yours, barracuda, because yours , not mine, is the one that calls Manfredonia a "culprit." That's on page 16 of the Sandy Hook thread, link here: Subject: Connecticut Elementary School Massacre

barracuda wrote:

lupercal wrote:And from a 12/14 article:

Following the shooting, Police were "questioning a handcuffed suspect in connection with the Newtown school shooting," the Connecticut Post tweeted. A witness told Jany that a man "was led out of the woods by police in handcuffs."

http://www.businessinsider.com/sandy-ho ... an-2012-12

I'm guessing this is the culprit, also published on the 14th:

Chris Manfredonia, whose 6-year-old daughter attends the school, was heading there Friday morning to help make gingerbread houses with first-graders when he heard popping sounds and smelled sulfur.

He ran around the school trying to reach his daughter and was briefly handcuffed by police. He later found his child, who had been locked in a small room with a teacher.

That's barracuda claiming Manfredonia is "the culprit," not me. The link under "this is the culprit" goes to an LA Times article about Manfredonia. I made no such claim myself. I simply quoted barracuda's post claiming that Manfredonia was the "culprit." The link is at the top of this thread. So if anyone committed libel here it's mr. barracuda.

Now personally, I don't think any of his posts should be deleted, but that's between him and Jeff. However I very strongly object to having any of mine deleted because I made no such libelous claims. And the really outrageous claims have been coming from barracuda, c2w, and JackRiddler, for example above, with respect to what they've been claiming I supposedly said. The extent of my claims about Rodia and Mandfredonia are quoted here.

Incidentally, why isn't c2w hounding barracuda about his libelous assertions? C2w, perhaps can you explain this? :shrug:

Can you answer this for me in the thread? Thanks, Luper
My peace and justice action forum: http://peaceonearth.myfreeforum.org

Hope that helps.
“If someone comes out of a liquor store with a weapon and 50 dollars in cash I don’t care if a Drone kills him or a policeman kills him.” -- Rand Paul
compared2what?

Postby compared2what? » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:22 am

lupercal wrote:p.s. c2w, I was replying to the rather lengthy and completely unsolicited email you sent this morning, and only as a courtesy. I should have known you'd twist it into something it wasn't.

Also, I was responding to a post of yours on a then-locked thread.

I'm fascinated to know that you usually solicit email, though.
“If someone comes out of a liquor store with a weapon and 50 dollars in cash I don’t care if a Drone kills him or a policeman kills him.” -- Rand Paul
compared2what?

Postby compared2what? » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:32 am

lupercal wrote:"Culprit" means person who commits a crime.

Sentences and phrases with the word culprit

Examples

Hairline cracks in the cylinder head from manufacture were the culprit and the engine could overheat and destroy itself.

The fact that the driver didn't stop and the fact that we didn't know what car it was and who the culprit was, for me.

Catherine Naylor If you were to draw a picture of the main culprit in police chases, it would look like Justin Williams.

The school curriculum is deemed the sole culprit for a lack of understanding in many areas.

Australian researchers have identified the main culprit in the body that eats away at cartilage, causing painful arthritis.

http://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/senten ... lprit.html
compared2what?

Postby Iamwhomiam » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:58 pm

It's unfortunate that this thread wasn't locked after Lupe posted it. It's been quite awhile since I read such ignorant crybaby complaints. Through three threads, at least. And the irony of its title choice, is well, choice.
Lupe wrote:
Likewise if c2w, Iamwhoiam, barracuda or anyone else is going to allege that I've committed libel or any other actionable offense including "cyberstalking," as Iamwhoiam claims here, let them prove it:

Subject: Anderson Cooper "Exposing" Newtown Conspiracy Theory 1/11/13

Iamwhomiam wrote: Lupe, c2w? was warning you of the potential that your posting the false information about Rodia was in violation of the cyberstalking laws, and as she said, that is quite the opposite of a threat.

Wiki's cyberstalking lays out most plainly the potential offenses. Why not see how many you could be prosecuted for? I doubt they'd do that though, considering the several thousands who've done the same. But they could... especially to silence such a danger to the ptb as you pose, revealing all their nefarious workings, as you surmise and broadcast. For one so wary of the god-like powers they wield, I'm glad to see you're not intimidated. But just in case you find yourself being waterboarded at Guantanamo next week, you might want to let someone know that they should report your disappearance to us here at RI.

Let's face it. you fucked up big time posting that rodia bs. And it's too bad that you do not yet recognize or admit that you have.

If any of these claims can be supported, please do so by quoting or linking to the actual statements and citing the actual statutory violation. Otherwise I'd like to state plainly and unequivocally that these accusations are false. This has been going on for a month, it's getting out of hand, and it's got to stop. Thank you.

First, Lupe I've alleged nothing. I've stated as fact your committing libel. And I tried my best to help you realize that by providing you a link to the Cyberstalking law asking you to locate how many charges you might feel you could be charged with, but I also said that wasn't likely to happen.

I don't need to prove anything nor do I feel you would accept any other proof than that I have already offered you, considering you reject the reality of your actions.

Again, I find it most difficult to believe you are the editor or blogmaster of your Peace & Justice forum, as your behavior has been anything but peaceful. Friends warn you you've possibly endangered an innocent man and you accuse them of beating-up on you, piling on. In my experience, someone sensitive to Peace and Justice issues would be contrite rather than argumentative when presented with such damning evidence.

Maybe jlaw could be of some help to you with this matter pro bono? But consulting with a lawyer is free, so just call your local Bar Association and they will gladly refer you to an attorney with whom you could consult about your illegal acts as committed here on the pages of RI, repeatedly.
Iamwhomiam

Postby lupercal » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:23 am

^ hoo boy. If you're trying to add insult to inanity by asking me to respond yet again to this nonsense, you've succeeded. Just so you know, a link to a wikipedia article on "cyberstalking" does not constitute proof of libel. And congratulations on joining your fellow charivarians in being hoist by your own petard.

Okay, everyone has had a chance to make fools of themselves so I think we're done here. Requesting mods to lock this thread.
lupercal

Postby DrEvil » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:15 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libel
Read it.

You accused an innocent person of being involved in the mass slaughter of children, and you don't see the problem with that?
And yes, I know you think the recordings of the police radio proves you're right, but it doesn't. You're wrong, and pretty much everyone here has been trying to get that through your thick skull for two months now. :wallhead:
DrEvil

Postby JackRiddler » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:36 pm

My lulz before the lock.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby lupercal » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:02 pm

^ you're a little late to the party guys but I guess it wouldn't be Mardis Gras without a tardy harlequin or two . .
lupercal

Postby DrEvil » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:19 pm

lupercal wrote:^ you're a little late to the party guys but I guess it wouldn't be Mardis Gras without a tardy harlequin or two . .

Everyone, including the people who dug up the recordings in the first place, have gone back on it and admitted that they were wrong, and that Rodia had nothing to do with it.

You should go back to your Power Rangers Peace and Justice forum. It would raise the average IQ of both boards.
DrEvil

Postby lupercal » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:39 pm

^ speaking of returning from whence one came what's the Norwegian word for 'clueless'? Examples we already have. :D
lupercal

Postby DrEvil » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:50 pm

lupercal wrote:^ speaking of returning from whence one came what's the Norwegian word for 'clueless'? Examples we already have. :D

The Norwegian word for clueless is "lupercal". Examples abound.
Ok, sorry, but you made that one too easy.
Speaking of Norwegian, I've been meaning to ask you - where did you learn it? I'm assuming you do speak or understand at least some Norwegian, since you have decided that the Breivik trial was a show trial and it was all a false-flag op.
All the primary sources, all the court documents, and the entire damn trial was done in Norwegian, and considering how absolutely clueless the foreign media seemed to be about how things work here, I assume you didn't base everything on them, right?
DrEvil

Postby lupercal » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:40 am

^ ah yes, I was wondering when you were going to get to work, so to speak. Or maybe you were hoping you wouldn't have to?

DrEvil wrote:All the primary sources, all the court documents, and the entire damn trial was done in Norwegian

Aren't you forgetting the 1,515-page manifesto that "Breivik" is supposed to have composed in perfectly formatted, footnoted, tabulated, illustrated, captioned, edited, and proofread English?

http://info.publicintelligence.net/Ande ... ifesto.pdf

And let's not forget those Latin flourishes, also supposedly by Norwegian potato farmer and high-school graduate Breivik:

And so well-read! Here are "Breivik's" footnotes to one teeny section, his analysis of Wahabism in Kosovo, found on page 280:

With that kind of fluency why conduct the trial in anything but English? The whole world was watching, right?
:shrug:
lupercal

Postby lupercal » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:53 am

p.s. here's a nice pic someone snapped of you and Jack:

Last edited by lupercal on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
lupercal

PreviousNext

Return to Ask Admin [old version/not in use]