With regret, Canadian Watcher has been banned.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: With regret, Canadian Watcher has been banned.

Postby Rory » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:39 pm

rollingstone » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:23 am wrote:such as wintler2 and barracuda, BPH and maybe you, yourself now? it seems so, yes.

Darling: If you are banned so many times from this forum as to be perma-banned, you would do well to not draw such conspicuous attention to your new sock puppet, now wouldn't you?
Rory

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby brekin » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Rory » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:39 pm wrote:
rollingstone » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:23 am wrote:such as wintler2 and barracuda, BPH and maybe you, yourself now? it seems so, yes.

Darling: If you are banned so many times from this forum as to be perma-banned, you would do well to not draw such conspicuous attention to your new sock puppet, now wouldn't you?

And she would have gotten away with it if it was for those meddling kids.

If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Jerky » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:01 pm

Brekin, are you yet another one who thinks it impossible that a forum lurker might be so disgusted by what's happened to C_W that they might sign up just to vote in this thing?

I suggest we make it a bannable offense to accuse someone of being a sock-puppet simply because they aren't in lockstep with one's own blinkered, retarded worldview. Just like it's a bannable offense to call someone a disinfo agent.

Bring on the ban-hammer! Brekin and Cuda need PUNISHMENT!!! They must be shown the Proper WayTM.

Sincerely,
YOPJ
Jerky

Postby Project Willow » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:04 pm

Do you want this thread locked too?
Project Willow

Postby barracuda » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:05 pm

Zoinks - I've accused no one of being a sock puppet, at least today. I merely predicted the possibility of such occurrences and hijinks coming to pass. Make your own mind up about our newest and most guileless member, rollingstone.
barracuda

Postby brekin » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:06 pm

Jerky » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:01 pm[/url]"]
Brekin, are you yet another one who thinks it impossible that a forum lurker might be so disgusted by what's happened to C_W that they might sign up just to vote in this thing?

Yes.

I suggest we make it a bannable offense to accuse someone of being a sock-puppet simply because they aren't in lockstep with one's own blinkered, retarded worldview. Just like it's a bannable offense to call someone a disinfo agent. Bring on the ban-hammer! Brekin and Cuda need PUNISHMENT!!! They must be shown the Proper WayTM.

Jerky, if you can ask for members home addresses to masturbate in their face then I think cuda and I are pretty much golden boys right now.
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Postby DrEvil » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:17 pm

C_W was banned. Bohoo. Get over it.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby Rory » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:37 pm

This whole debacle is unseemly.

From the behavior of C_W that precipitated her deserved and overdue ban, down to the faux appeals to justice and claims of unfair treatment.

And to add bad behavior to unpleasant temper tantrum, this very thread has sparked more bad blood, name calling, childish histrionics and ah hominem bs than you can shake a ban hammer at.

Lock this. Be done with the banning or don't, but equally be sure that this is undermining the forum in a unconstructive manner
Rory

Postby 82_28 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:51 am

In all truth we must get over this and let the bygones be the bygones. Invite CW back and offer all a free "get out of jail free" card. Open the orchards to humans who seem to give a fuck. If they seem to give a fuck then they can hold onto the "get out of jail free card" system of doling such documents out. Offer those as a benefit of being a member. You hold onto one Get Out of Jail Free Card as a member. Use it wisely. And to the mods, you must remain fair. But GOOJF cards could be a good replacement. Not to the mods, but to the process in which this shit is handled. It appears less capricious efforts must be made in order to maintain integrity. I am here to help and about to flip into a separate entity that I am doing outside but very open and welcome. To get a GOOJF card is something to behold and keep close. Why you keep it "close" is because in all honesty you are alone. But you are not should you use your GOOJF card wisely. You can apply for another one for demonstrating for yourself that you are more real than you were before.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:50 am

^^Can you draft an estimate for what it would cost to have Early Clues LLC install that system?

Please include any shadecoin expenses for etherware upkeep in fiscal year 2014.
Wombaticus Rex

Previous

Return to Ask Admin [old version/not in use]