should hugh manatee wins be unbanned?

Moderators: DrVolin, 82_28, Elvis, Jeff

should hugh manatee wins be unbanned?

Poll ended at Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:23 pm

Yes please
24
69%
No thanks
11
31%
 
Total votes : 35

Re: should hugh manatee wins be unbanned?

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:06 pm

brekin » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:19 pm wrote:slad wrote:

This will be the last time I ever reply to you but I do want to say and I am sure you probably won't agree with it but all the stuff you've been going through is not specific to you many people here have been through much the same situation you have and actually you have been on the other end of the stick...it seems you can dish it out but you can't take it....so I think you should just get down off your high horse quit the pity party and forget about it....move on...like the rest of us have..... and just start posting again.....and if you'd like to avoid shit like this happening to you again maybe it would be a good idea to forget about the David Icke crap and searching for anti-semites under every rock here


slad I'm just taking a break from the drama, I've continually been on both sides of the stick from the beginning as everyone else on this forum has been. No one here is at a disadvantage intellectually or clique wise as far as I can tell. Some people take offense at their holy of holies being challenged, and I think that is a shame. If we aren't here to hold our sweet illusions up to be examined I don't see much progress going to happen. I use to be a big fan of Orwell and Koestler and over time learned some disturbing things about both. I can dig in and block out or I can be open to learning something deeper about human experience. And from the beginning I always thought it was a good idea to forget about Icke, but it seemed some people thought he was worth remembering. Those threads would have fizzled with just me and AD and a handful of others posting if their wasn't someone playing defense. As far as anti-semites (for the final time) I never thought anyone posting regularly held overtly anti-Semitic views, just that they may be supporting a world view that covertly did so. That may make me at the most a little conceptual condescending but hardly alarmist or accusatory. So, so long and thanks for the fish, but geez, just let me ride off on my high horse to get some rest.


but it seemed some people thought he was worth remembering

...no one... let me repeat for emphasis no one here has started an Icke thread except for our conceptual condescending AmericanDream....so please don't use that word some it is not correct....actually very deceptive....AmericanDream is the ONLY one here that brings up Icke and he does it on a semi annual basis. And I know exactly why he brings Icke up...to bring up anti-semitism...And if you think he should get away with that without getting a little conceptual condescending grief for doing so....you are sorely mistaken..you say defense I say just a bit of retaliation that he was asking for...and this last time was extremely egregious because he brought that Randi loving Climate Change denying idiot Mr. Build A. Burger here for a little extra fun....we shall see if Mr. Burger ever posts here again...my money says he won't...but he sure did contribute to the torture we had to endure while he was here and all the fall out that resulted...A big fuckin mess for almost 3 weeks non stop...so another Icke thread...what the fuck did we all learn from that.....a lot of hurt feelings...a ban and a lot of fuckin disruption...was it worth it?

a little conceptual condescending....oh that makes implying I am an anti-semitic so much easier to swallow

the reason I bring up this anti-semitism with you now because you see the only interaction in any thread that I can remember... I ever have with you has got the word anti-semite in it...so it appears to me you are being an alarmist or accusatory...that's just how I perceive it....hopefully for the board sake we can bury it now and move on...unless you want to continue the insults...cause that's how I see your posts to me....
All of this misogyny is making me nostalgic for treason
on trump/russia
"Colluded" is only a word confused people use
The word and crime is conspiracy
User avatar
seemslikeadream
 
Posts: 28346
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:28 pm
Location: into the black
Blog: View Blog (83)

Re: should hugh manatee wins be unbanned?

Postby Joao » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:20 pm

I've searched for HMW, as well. Barracuda's suspicion is also my current working hypothesis, despite HMW's occasional or germinal appearances at other sites. I used to think he was J. Wells himself but HMW wrote enough about life in the San Francisco Bay Area that I withdrew that assumption. In any case, these are his last appearances of which I'm aware:

Hugh Manatee Wins [post 1 of 2 on another forum] » Jun 08, 2012 7:07 pm wrote:Thanks for the invite and defense at RI.

However, having been shark-attacked by hungry troll packs at both DemocraticUnderground and RigorousIntuition and seen the true colors of ProgressiveIndependent...I'm burned out on internet discussion boards which I now think to be mostly alphabet honeypot tripwires serving as open source intelligence. And my focus on CIA media and on-the-ground high crimes has made me a person of interest useful for any number of agendas by professionals - discrediting, bandwith wasting, cred prop for promoting global warming deniers and UFO hucksters, etc.

The lobster trap keeps getting tighter and tighter for me as I'm bounced from site to site. What an education in information warfare.

Global warming deniers? This is who I find as a mod here, Virgil?
No thanks. That was the hook at Fintanne Dunn's honeypot site that also went into 9/11 disinfo.

Global warming is The Big One. And spooks are trying very hard to put some slow-down on that one.

p.s. Just to poke the spook system-
Luka Magnotta was chosen as a patsy because he is a look-alike double of Scott Olsen. And the Feb. 2, 2012 issue of Rollling Stone (David Bowie in drag cover) was used to set up the scam with photos of Scott Olsen in uniform touched up to make it look like he was wearing lipstick....why? Memorial Day and D-Day anniversary are big for military recruiting so all those Iraq Vets Against throwing back medals plus Oakland-CIA PD intentionally shooting Scott Olsen in the head has to be negated with...oh never mind....

Hugh Manatee Wins [post 2 of 2 on another forum] » Jun 11, 2012 3:47 pm wrote:[...]

I''m outta here. Somewhere there's an honest anti-fascist anti-psyops board but I ain't been there yet. bye.

Sincere exeunt, or an author laying down their creation? From Wikipedia: "The final soliloquy and epilogue in The Tempest is considered to be one of the most memorable speeches in Shakespearean literature. In it, Prospero describes his loss (magic) and his imprisonment of Caliban and Ariel. He relates his imprisonment of them to that of his own bondage, which can only be undone by the applause of the audience. Many feel that since The Tempest was the last play that Shakespeare wrote alone, Prospero's feelings echo Shakespeare's own, or perhaps even his 'retirement speech'."

Now my charms are all o'erthrown,
what strength I have's mine own,
Which is most faint: now, 'tis true,
I must be here confined by you,
Or sent to Naples. Let me not,
Since I have my dukedom got
And pardon'd the deceiver, dwell
In this bare island by your spell;
But release me from my bands
With the help of your good hands:
Gentle breath of yours my sails
Must fill, or else my project fails,
Which was to please. Now I want
Spirits to enforce, art to enchant,
And my ending is despair,
Unless I be relieved by prayer,
Which pierces so that it assaults
Mercy itself and frees all faults.
As you from crimes would pardon'd be,
Let your indulgence set me free.


I realized I needed to start posting here, after lurking for so long, when my usually open-minded significant other looked at me like I was crazy when I suggested that a character in the new Star Trek movie was deliberately made to look like Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer:

Image

So let me applaud Hugh, or his author, where ever you are. "Art to enchant," indeed.

PS, what a disappointment it would be to have Brekin leave.
Last edited by Joao on Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joao
 
Posts: 521
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: should hugh manatee wins be unbanned?

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:26 pm

omg thank you so much for posting that....it was good to here some news about an old friend
All of this misogyny is making me nostalgic for treason
on trump/russia
"Colluded" is only a word confused people use
The word and crime is conspiracy
User avatar
seemslikeadream
 
Posts: 28346
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:28 pm
Location: into the black
Blog: View Blog (83)

Re: should hugh manatee wins be unbanned?

Postby barracuda » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:34 pm

^^That was from lupercal's forum, posted just after the Manatee was 86'ed here. It's just very hard to imagine a man like Hugh desisting in his prosthelytizing.
User avatar
barracuda
 
Posts: 12887
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:58 pm
Location: Niles, California
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: should hugh manatee wins be unbanned?

Postby semper occultus » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:02 am

.....why wouldn't he just set up his own blog & mod it to his heart's content ...? :shrug:
User avatar
semper occultus
 
Posts: 2850
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:01 pm
Location: London,England
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: should hugh manatee wins be unbanned?

Postby psynapz » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:19 am

semper occultus » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:02 am wrote:.....why wouldn't he just set up his own blog & mod it to his heart's content ...? :shrug:

Out of the question, I always assumed, since he regularly castigated the new post form, and by extension Jeff, for memory-holing his posts upon submission as if it were on purpose, because he could never seem to master the art of ctrl-a then ctrl-c before hitting submit, in case his browser failed him badly enough to require hitting ctrl-v and trying again, choosing instead to rant about his lost efforts like a solid-gold curmudgeon.

I miss him truly.
“blunting the idealism of youth is a national security project” - Hugh Manatee Wins
User avatar
psynapz
 
Posts: 1090
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:01 pm
Location: In the Flow, In the Now, Forever
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: should hugh manatee wins be unbanned?

Postby semper occultus » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:18 am

Image


....poor Hugh....poor...poor Hugh..... :tear
User avatar
semper occultus
 
Posts: 2850
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:01 pm
Location: London,England
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: should hugh manatee wins be unbanned?

Postby brekin » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:59 pm

seemslikeadream wrote:
brekin » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:19 pm wrote:slad wrote:

This will be the last time I ever reply to you but I do want to say and I am sure you probably won't agree with it but all the stuff you've been going through is not specific to you many people here have been through much the same situation you have and actually you have been on the other end of the stick...it seems you can dish it out but you can't take it....so I think you should just get down off your high horse quit the pity party and forget about it....move on...like the rest of us have..... and just start posting again.....and if you'd like to avoid shit like this happening to you again maybe it would be a good idea to forget about the David Icke crap and searching for anti-semites under every rock here


slad I'm just taking a break from the drama, I've continually been on both sides of the stick from the beginning as everyone else on this forum has been. No one here is at a disadvantage intellectually or clique wise as far as I can tell. Some people take offense at their holy of holies being challenged, and I think that is a shame. If we aren't here to hold our sweet illusions up to be examined I don't see much progress going to happen. I use to be a big fan of Orwell and Koestler and over time learned some disturbing things about both. I can dig in and block out or I can be open to learning something deeper about human experience. And from the beginning I always thought it was a good idea to forget about Icke, but it seemed some people thought he was worth remembering. Those threads would have fizzled with just me and AD and a handful of others posting if their wasn't someone playing defense. As far as anti-semites (for the final time) I never thought anyone posting regularly held overtly anti-Semitic views, just that they may be supporting a world view that covertly did so. That may make me at the most a little conceptual condescending but hardly alarmist or accusatory. So, so long and thanks for the fish, but geez, just let me ride off on my high horse to get some rest.


but it seemed some people thought he was worth remembering

...no one... let me repeat for emphasis no one here has started an Icke thread except for our conceptual condescending AmericanDream....so please don't use that word some it is not correct....actually very deceptive....AmericanDream is the ONLY one here that brings up Icke and he does it on a semi annual basis. And I know exactly why he brings Icke up...to bring up anti-semitism...And if you think he should get away with that without getting a little conceptual condescending grief for doing so....you are sorely mistaken..you say defense I say just a bit of retaliation that he was asking for...and this last time was extremely egregious because he brought that Randi loving Climate Change denying idiot Mr. Build A. Burger here for a little extra fun....we shall see if Mr. Burger ever posts here again...my money says he won't...but he sure did contribute to the torture we had to endure while he was here and all the fall out that resulted...A big fuckin mess for almost 3 weeks non stop...so another Icke thread...what the fuck did we all learn from that.....a lot of hurt feelings...a ban and a lot of fuckin disruption...was it worth it?

a little conceptual condescending....oh that makes implying I am an anti-semitic so much easier to swallow

the reason I bring up this anti-semitism with you now because you see the only interaction in any thread that I can remember... I ever have with you has got the word anti-semite in it...so it appears to me you are being an alarmist or accusatory...that's just how I perceive it....hopefully for the board sake we can bury it now and move on...unless you want to continue the insults...cause that's how I see your posts to me....


slad I've let a lot of things pass and I'm asking you to move on. Since you've already said a few times you are no longer going to reply to me I ask you to honor that. This topic obviously means more to you than me but if you keep addressing me I am going to come out of my slumber to reply.
AD creates Icke threads. So what? There is no forum rule about that and his threads criticize Icke primarily and only Icke followers secondarily and then thirdly asks board members to clarify their position when they reply in simpatico. The real problem is some people are sympathetic to Icke as a personality or system builder and either don't want one of their idols criticized at all or are conflicted about expressing their sympathies. Or alternatively cannot stomach any discussion of Icke to take place, cannot even allow it to happen really when ignoring a thread is the simplest thing to do. That really is not my cross to bear. I don't really care about Icke except tangentially how he seems to get people to accept a world view that I find extremely fantastical. I actually am unbelievably tired of even typing about Icke, literally typing his name gives me a headache and i don't understand if you want the issue dropped you continually refer to it and AD?

And I've only proposed two people may have anti-semitic views personally or in their writings. Joseph Campbell and Icke. If you like either or both of them then go to the evidence and discuss that instead of chastising those who draw attention to the evidence. What I see you saying in essence is it does no good to bring up RI related matters that may be controversial to a few board members who have sympathies or are conflicted about that matter. I think the real problem is some people have a hard time seeing cherished beliefs or loyalties discussed and critiqued. That to me is a crack in the windshield of RI that will only cause problems down the road. We can drop the matter for the sake of civility and keeping the peace (which we should now) but really if some people can't tolerate a lack of consensus on certain issues (or even a two sided discussion) then it is only a matter of time before another cherished or hated topic will surface and the same lack of distance and respect for other viewpoints will come into play. Saying the Icke thread caused CW to be permabanned is the forum equivalent of the twinkie defense. No one got CW (and rollingstone) banned but herself. How she handled herself in threads ultimately is almost content blind, because in a short time it ended up being about her anyways not the OP.
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
User avatar
brekin
 
Posts: 3195
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:21 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: should hugh manatee wins be unbanned?

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:11 pm

I wish Hugh was here, too. Because if he was, that would mean he found the restraint within himself to discuss his own theories without coming across exactly like Gene Ray: this explains everything, and you understand nothing until you accept that.

I'm extremely interested in the subjects Hugh wanted to discuss, even more so than the WOO subjects he so despised. I was frustrated, though, by the fact Hugh was never very interested in actual discussion. While he was quite capable of posting 300 LexisNexus results to dispel questions through sheer weight of citation, when it came time to drill down to specifics, Hugh was suddenly exhausted with the whole conversation.

This is pretty common with longtime observers of psyops, though: once we settle on an explanatory model, we don't have to question so much, so often.

I wish Hugh was here because I have serious questions about how deeply he engaged with the material he claimed expertise in, and as things stand now, I'll never know.

Which is appropriate, for our line of work. Cheers to HMW. Write a fucking book already.
User avatar
Wombaticus Rex
 
Posts: 10178
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:33 pm
Location: Vermontistan
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: should hugh manatee wins be unbanned?

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:44 pm

brekin » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:59 pm wrote:
seemslikeadream wrote:
brekin » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:19 pm wrote:slad wrote:

This will be the last time I ever reply to you but I do want to say and I am sure you probably won't agree with it but all the stuff you've been going through is not specific to you many people here have been through much the same situation you have and actually you have been on the other end of the stick...it seems you can dish it out but you can't take it....so I think you should just get down off your high horse quit the pity party and forget about it....move on...like the rest of us have..... and just start posting again.....and if you'd like to avoid shit like this happening to you again maybe it would be a good idea to forget about the David Icke crap and searching for anti-semites under every rock here


slad I'm just taking a break from the drama, I've continually been on both sides of the stick from the beginning as everyone else on this forum has been. No one here is at a disadvantage intellectually or clique wise as far as I can tell. Some people take offense at their holy of holies being challenged, and I think that is a shame. If we aren't here to hold our sweet illusions up to be examined I don't see much progress going to happen. I use to be a big fan of Orwell and Koestler and over time learned some disturbing things about both. I can dig in and block out or I can be open to learning something deeper about human experience. And from the beginning I always thought it was a good idea to forget about Icke, but it seemed some people thought he was worth remembering. Those threads would have fizzled with just me and AD and a handful of others posting if their wasn't someone playing defense. As far as anti-semites (for the final time) I never thought anyone posting regularly held overtly anti-Semitic views, just that they may be supporting a world view that covertly did so. That may make me at the most a little conceptual condescending but hardly alarmist or accusatory. So, so long and thanks for the fish, but geez, just let me ride off on my high horse to get some rest.


but it seemed some people thought he was worth remembering

...no one... let me repeat for emphasis no one here has started an Icke thread except for our conceptual condescending AmericanDream....so please don't use that word some it is not correct....actually very deceptive....AmericanDream is the ONLY one here that brings up Icke and he does it on a semi annual basis. And I know exactly why he brings Icke up...to bring up anti-semitism...And if you think he should get away with that without getting a little conceptual condescending grief for doing so....you are sorely mistaken..you say defense I say just a bit of retaliation that he was asking for...and this last time was extremely egregious because he brought that Randi loving Climate Change denying idiot Mr. Build A. Burger here for a little extra fun....we shall see if Mr. Burger ever posts here again...my money says he won't...but he sure did contribute to the torture we had to endure while he was here and all the fall out that resulted...A big fuckin mess for almost 3 weeks non stop...so another Icke thread...what the fuck did we all learn from that.....a lot of hurt feelings...a ban and a lot of fuckin disruption...was it worth it?

a little conceptual condescending....oh that makes implying I am an anti-semitic so much easier to swallow

the reason I bring up this anti-semitism with you now because you see the only interaction in any thread that I can remember... I ever have with you has got the word anti-semite in it...so it appears to me you are being an alarmist or accusatory...that's just how I perceive it....hopefully for the board sake we can bury it now and move on...unless you want to continue the insults...cause that's how I see your posts to me....


slad I've let a lot of things pass and I'm asking you to move on. Since you've already said a few times you are no longer going to reply to me I ask you to honor that. This topic obviously means more to you than me but if you keep addressing me I am going to come out of my slumber to reply.
AD creates Icke threads. So what? There is no forum rule about that and his threads criticize Icke primarily and only Icke followers secondarily and then thirdly asks board members to clarify their position when they reply in simpatico. The real problem is some people are sympathetic to Icke as a personality or system builder and either don't want one of their idols criticized at all or are conflicted about expressing their sympathies. Or alternatively cannot stomach any discussion of Icke to take place, cannot even allow it to happen really when ignoring a thread is the simplest thing to do. That really is not my cross to bear. I don't really care about Icke except tangentially how he seems to get people to accept a world view that I find extremely fantastical. I actually am unbelievably tired of even typing about Icke, literally typing his name gives me a headache and i don't understand if you want the issue dropped you continually refer to it and AD?

And I've only proposed two people may have anti-semitic views personally or in their writings. Joseph Campbell and Icke. If you like either or both of them then go to the evidence and discuss that instead of chastising those who draw attention to the evidence. What I see you saying in essence is it does no good to bring up RI related matters that may be controversial to a few board members who have sympathies or are conflicted about that matter. I think the real problem is some people have a hard time seeing cherished beliefs or loyalties discussed and critiqued. That to me is a crack in the windshield of RI that will only cause problems down the road. We can drop the matter for the sake of civility and keeping the peace (which we should now) but really if some people can't tolerate a lack of consensus on certain issues (or even a two sided discussion) then it is only a matter of time before another cherished or hated topic will surface and the same lack of distance and respect for other viewpoints will come into play. Saying the Icke thread caused CW to be permabanned is the forum equivalent of the twinkie defense. No one got CW (and rollingstone) banned but herself. How she handled herself in threads ultimately is almost content blind, because in a short time it ended up being about her anyways not the OP.


CW just got in the way of how I feel about AD and you....I couldn't care less if she is banned. I just believe leaving that thread go on for 74 pages was the problem and AD and you KNEW that thread was headed for trouble from post 1 BECAUSE EVERY ICKE THREAD THAT AD HAS EVER STARTED ENDED THE SAME WAY...HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO ENDURE THE CRAP? EVERYTHING THAT'S EVER BEEN SAID HAS BEEN SAID HERE ABOUT DAVID ICKE ...there's the root of the trouble makers....if you are saying you and AD can start any thread any time and not be responsible for the havoc it creates then sure be a coward and blame someone else .... your choice...you don't care about Icke ...that's really weird cause you sure put in your time in the thread for someone that professes not to "care"

And maybe I'll reply to you as many times as you have said you are out of here....which means I've got some catching up to do...maybe you're gonna loose some sleep too fuckin bad....

hopefully I am done with you I've finished saying my peace but if you reply with more bullshit you'll probably have to stay awake cause I'll be back.
All of this misogyny is making me nostalgic for treason
on trump/russia
"Colluded" is only a word confused people use
The word and crime is conspiracy
User avatar
seemslikeadream
 
Posts: 28346
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:28 pm
Location: into the black
Blog: View Blog (83)

Re: should hugh manatee wins be unbanned?

Postby brekin » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:52 pm

slad, your screaming about Icke again in an unrelated thread. Maybe you should self examine why you are so obsessed with this topic. No one, I would even guess AD at this point, wants to talk about that thread. The content was compressed and the posts became 95% about meta-process and intention questioning. Very, very little was actually said about Icke, in fact, but more time was spent with grief counseling and crisis management related to having such a thread. And now it is spilling over into a thread about Hugh Man A Tee for bageesus sakes. Do you really want to revisit that thread? Are you looking for an apology or explanation of the thread? I am being sincere when I say I'm tired of talking about Icke, aren't you? Are you trying to campaign to discourage people from bringing him up in the future or something? Then maybe you should start by not running around saying "Don't think about Icke". AD and I are not some cabal to get you. Honestly I have a hard time keeping usernames straight. If AD brings up Icke again in the future, I may or may not contribute, I honestly have a 1000 other more interests and topics to think about. But spending your time upper casing about whether or not Icke is worthy of being posted again is pretty much a waste of time. He's out there, like Alex Jones, and someone will reference him at some point. And make no mistake I am not responsible for what takes place in any thread other than for my comments. If you think some people here on RI can't handle themselves because of certain topic threads that don't break forum rules then you are trying to create some emotional nanny safeguards that are both patronizing and a waste of time. And if some people come unglued over Icke then maybe they should perhaps just stay out of the thread. That may even keep the thread under 5 pages. But I'm going to post and comment about whatever I am inclined to. If that is troubling to you then I think you need to think about what type of freedom of expression you aspire to. I see little point in continually complaining about a topic you don't like simply because you find it problematic and difficult for you and a few others. Harassing those who contributed to such thread and could potentially sometime in the future is obnoxious. I don't want to talk about Icke with you anymore. I'm not interested in what you think about past or future threads regarding him. I'm pretty clear what you think on the matter and I believe you know where I am. This topic is over for me in relation to you and I would appreciate if you would just leave it alone. This may be hard for you to understand but this matter is really a waste of time. We aren't even discussing Icke, but why you don't like him being discussed. Its like me jumping into threads that mention baseball and how I find baseball talk boring and how people shouldn't discuss it here on RI because it is a waste of time. Like, who cares?
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
User avatar
brekin
 
Posts: 3195
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:21 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: should hugh manatee wins be unbanned?

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:03 pm

you telling me to stop replying to you is extremely amusing when you are constantly replying to me...to tell me how tired you are of replying to me ...Who cares? Obviously you do cause you can't stop and get that rest you keep talking about....The reason I'm getting this all out now is because it's been going on for over 4 or 5 years now.... I am just fed up to my eyeballs...I'm getting it out now and then I will never have to mention it again..oh and please don't forget this isn't about Icke...it's about bringing him up so you and AD can discuss anti-semitism...please let's just get real here for one moment OK?
All of this misogyny is making me nostalgic for treason
on trump/russia
"Colluded" is only a word confused people use
The word and crime is conspiracy
User avatar
seemslikeadream
 
Posts: 28346
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:28 pm
Location: into the black
Blog: View Blog (83)

Re: should hugh manatee wins be unbanned?

Postby brekin » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:18 pm

seemslikeadream » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:03 pm wrote:you telling me to stop replying to you is extremely amusing when you are constantly replying to me...to tell me how tired you are of replying to me ...Who cares? Obviously you do cause you can't stop and get that rest you keep talking about....The reason I'm getting this all out now is because it's been going on for over 4 or 5 years now.... I am just fed up to my eyeballs...I'm getting it out now and then I will never have to mention it again..oh and please don't forget this isn't about Icke...it's about bringing him up so you and AD can discuss anti-semitism...please let's just get real here for one moment OK?


Get out your 4-5 year whatever with someone else. Watch me be the bigger man and walk, actually, run away...

Image
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
User avatar
brekin
 
Posts: 3195
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:21 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: should hugh manatee wins be unbanned?

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:49 pm

Towards a Psychological Operations Reading List - (and the finished version is OK, too!)

HMW's Massive Data Dump of Academic Citations

Wombaticus Rex » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:17 pm wrote:Psychological Operations FM 33-1
http://www.enlisted.info/field-manuals/ ... ions.shtml

The expansion module is also very enlightening:
http://www.enlisted.info/field-manuals/ ... ures.shtml

Not reading per se, but a really exceptional documentary on the subject:
http://www.openfilm.com/videos/psywar

Even better: John Pilger's recent documentary, The War You Don't See:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30620

Torrent: linkatronica || backup linkapalooza 1 || backup linkadelica 2


Image

Wombaticus Rex » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:18 pm wrote:Great summary doc on UFO disinformation from Oregon MUFON -- the timeline is especially handy:
http://www.oregonmufon.com/PDFs/UFODisinformation.pdf


Image

Hugh Manatee Wins » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:31 pm wrote:The Federation of American Scientists tries to carry links to US Military psyops materials.
Must read to make sense of how the doctrines are deployed domestically-


GTA 33-01-001
PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS LEADERS PLANNING GUIDE
November, 2005

http://www.fas.org/irp/doddir/army/psyopplan.pdf



…..
Analyze the Higher HQ Order
Perform Initial Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB)
Determine Specified, Implied, and Essential Tasks
Review Available Assets Determine Constraints
Identify Critical Facts and Assumptions
Perform Risk Assessment
Determine Initial CCIR and Essential Elements of Friendly Information (EEFI) Determine the Initial Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) Update the Operational Timeline
Write the Restated Mission
Deliver a Mission Analysis Briefing
Approve the Restated Mission
Develop the Initial Commander’s Intent
Issue the Commander’s Planning Guidance
Issue a WARNO
Review Facts and Assumptions
…..

GTA 33-01-001
The PSYOP process is a systematic and continuous method. The PSYOP process includes the elements of planning, analyzing, synchronizing, developing, designing, producing, distributing, disseminating, managing, and evaluating PSYOP products and actions presented to selected target audiences (TAs). The Psychological Operations task force (POTF) or Psychological Operations support element (PSE) HQ and each detachment or team within the Psychological Operations development center (PDC) or tactical Psychological Operations development detachment (TPDD) has specific tasks and responsibilities to complete throughout this process. They complement each other and are mutually coordinated and supportive.
The missions of the POTF, PSE, PDC, and TPDD during PSYOP development are mutually supportive and require continuous coordination. For example, the G-1 or S-1 produces attachment orders that ensure appropriate manning of the POTF. The POTF or PSE G-2 or S-2 submits intelligence requests (information requirement [IRs] and PIR), monitors intelligence reports, gathers PSYOP-relevant information, and searches all available means to collect impact indicators. The G-2 or S-2 supports the target audience analysis process (TAAP) and assists in the evaluation process. The POTF or PSE G-3 or S-3 coordinates and tracks aspects of production, distribution, and dissemination of products and actions. The G-3 or S-3 coordinates and synchronizes the assets needed to ensure a cohesive PSYOP effort. The G-4 or S-4 obtains the assets needed to produce products. The SSD supports the PSYOP development process by providing expert analysis, and advises the commander and the PDC on TAs and the AO. The PDC and TPDD plan, develop, design, and obtain approval of programs.
The PSYOP process encompasses the seven phases shown on page 13. Certain components of the seven phases are accomplished concurrently. The PSYOP process must be applied in its entirety to all products.
User avatar
Wombaticus Rex
 
Posts: 10178
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:33 pm
Location: Vermontistan
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: should hugh manatee wins be unbanned?

Postby jingofever » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:20 am

He ain't dead. He should be unbanned, but would he ever find out?
User avatar
jingofever
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:24 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

PreviousNext

Return to Ask Admin

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests