Where's Jeff's RI Blog?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Where's Jeff's RI Blog?

Postby Iamwhomiam » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:10 pm

Drew, have you gotten the site up again since it was taken down and moved to new servers back in ought 12?
If its up and running, please share its link and if it's not, why, what's the hold-up?
Iamwhomiam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Where's Jeff's RI Blog?

Postby barracuda » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:11 pm

I can see it.
barracuda

Postby Project Willow » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:43 am

Iamwhomiam » 22 Jul 2013 19:10 wrote:Drew, have you gotten the site up again since it was taken down and moved to new servers back in ought 12?
If its up and running, please share its link and if it's not, why, what's the hold-up?

I believe you're thinking of Jeff's home page which served as a hub of sorts. If you're thinking of the blog, look in the header next to the donate button, the link to the old blog is there.

As to what happened with the site, last year we started in on consolidating everything, that home page, the blog, and forum with Drupal. I built a template for it that matches the one I built for the forum, but using Drupal required that everyone, including Jeff, learn new software. There wasn't much energy for that, so the project was put on hold.

I still have yet to code a mobile version for the forum. That's next, and then probably a template for a less daunting CMS (probably Wordpress) for a new blog. The old one remains however, with all of its content, where it's always been.

Hope that helps.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby barracuda » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:04 pm

bump
barracuda

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Thanks Willow.

and you too barracuda, for bumping.