** I'll be locking the old forum Wednesday morning **

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

** I'll be locking the old forum Wednesday morning **

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:50 am

probably around 10 AM Eastern Time, to copy it over to the new site.<br><br>Note, I will be leaving unlocked the <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm44">conversion</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> forum I created today, so if members are having trouble and can't get in they can post to it and I'll see what I can do. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=rigorousintuition>Rigorous Intuition</A> at: 11/7/06 9:51 pm<br></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: *** I'll be locking this forum Wednesday morning ***

Postby yesferatu » Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:26 am

Tried to register at the new board. Said my username was already taken.<br>Uh, what to make of this? Is someone going to start posting with my current username on the new board? Is this some kind of insidious new blogotheft? Or am I automatically registered at the new board and being unduly alarmed?<br>Jeff? <br>Just a reminder about the snail mail addy I asked for earlier, Jeff. Could you send that by way of e-mail, or do I need to set up a paypal account in order to donate? I guess you hesitate giving out a physical address.<br>Regards. <p></p><i></i>
yesferatu

Re: *** I'll be locking this forum Wednesday morning ***

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:56 am

yesferatu, "username taken" is referring to you. Don't use the "register" option: use "log in" with your username, then type in the temporary password:<br><br>wingsofd<br><br>Then click on profile and give yourself a unique password, edit your email info and submit. That should do it.<br><br> <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

conversion complete

Postby Jeff » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:08 pm

Everything from the old board has been moved over except for the "Conversion News and Issues" forum, which I'll leave open for any members who are still having trouble making the transition.

Also note, I've added on this board a "Board Admin" category, with posting guidelines and an "Ask Admin" forum.
Jeff
Site Admin

I miss the pastiche of images as wallpaper.

Postby HughManateeWins » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:45 pm

In a thread about the Color Marketing Group and camoflage-colored clothes everywhere normalizing military culture someone called that wallpaper-
"Illuminati Camo." :mrgreen:
HughManateeWins

Return to Ask Admin [old version/not in use]