PM interaction with bluenosesclaret about, of course, "Jews"

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

PM interaction with bluenosesclaret about, of course, "Jews"

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:00 pm

bluenoseclaret wrote:I stumbled upon the following article:

The Jewish Hand in the World Wars, Part 1
Thomas Dalton

I thought it was an interesting read. It tends to back up my thoughts that the World Wars are inextricably linked with the Balfour Declaration/Israel, etc.

http://inconvenienthistory.com/archive/ ... d_wars.php

I thought a good time to post the article. I would appreciate your views.

Furthermore, I would love to know why articles by Gilad Atzmon appears to be verboten.

Thanks

Thomas

Wombaticus Rex wrote:In reverse and increasingly unrelated order:

1) Atzmon is verboten basically because Jeff made a specific amendment to the rules stating precisely that. Also because it is such "divisive" material.

2) Posting something about Jews being behind world wars would also ignite a fairly "divisive" conversation. I appreciate that you would check prior to throwing a lit bomb into the room, but it's a bit absurd since both know that...well, you're looking to chuck a lit bomb into a room. I don't imagine you expect a whole lot of conversions and "You know, reading that over, I should re-think Ezra Pound!" comments from folks like Jack or 'cuda. It will just stir up a shit-storm.

3) My own views are far to the right of the RI Consensus and I suspect my role as moderator is largely thanks to the fact I don't place enough value on my primate opinions to advocate, defend, or even state them very often. So it's not that I am uncomfortable with the material -- so much as the response that I will be expected to deal with. Still, I would hope you could do better than an article that starts off with "WHAT IF MEL GIBSON WAS RIGHT?" Surely a careful examination of Balfour is important -- but surely it can be done better than that.

4) As always: your call. Cheers.
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: PM interaction with bluenosesclaret about, of course, "J

Postby Project Willow » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:21 pm

facepalm

Did I tell you about my latest round with Jan Irvin?

I feel bad about IAM being banned for a week. We had another shooting in Seattle yesterday, it's probably bringing up memories for him.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:39 pm

Wow, I hadn't considered that context. I am reversing it now. Thank you.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:53 pm

I think dude wanted some Mansplaining Time with me....

bluenoseclaret wrote:Hello Wombaticus Rex

Can you help with the Moderator...Project Willow.

I started the thread..."Canadians carrying the anti-Semitic ‘disease’! "
I didn't post again on the thread. 91 replies later, the final one from Project Willow.

She states the following:

"Bluenoseclaret's views aren't a mystery to anyone who has paid half attention. He posts what he can get away with, up to the edges of the guidelines on racism, and sometimes demonstrably over them.

Locking this lock bait thread.

FFS"

I would appreciate some clarification on this matter.

Thanks

Thomas

Wombaticus Rex wrote:Sure.

You're here for one reason and one reason only, based on your posting history: to talk about Zionism using language that skirts and occasionally crosses the clearly established rules of this forum. As I've stated to you before, that subject doesn't mean shit to me either way, but I still use the internet with my eyes open, at least most of the time.

In the case of that specific thread, however, my impression is that it got locked more because of a perpetual argument between AD & SLAD than your OP. In that sense, your thread is more collateral damage than casus belli. It will not be unlocked, though.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Project Willow » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:50 pm

I expected he would. Thanks.
Project Willow

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:45 pm

I'm A-OK with a unilateral pre-emptive we-all-know-it-is-inevitable banning this week. Sounds like you are, too?

Seems like one "broken window" that's an easy fix...
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Project Willow » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:40 pm

Yes, I am.

Just got back in town from Toronto. Got to spend some time with Jeff, it was lovely. I like what you said here, "I've never really had questions for Jeff, since he was a hugely honest and prolific writer, and never wanted to give him, shall we say ... paternal guilt over this community.

Yep.
Project Willow

Return to Moderators