The Demon Was an Idea (Part Two and a half)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby avalonconnection » Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:50 pm

HMW wrote:

I usually see things as not only localized phenomenon (stuff happens) but also examine to see how it might be part of a larger struggle to keep us in control and confused if not actually criminalized (fascism happens).

And, sows eat their young.

Could it be that this invective discourse is part of the "struggle" to keep us in control as well? I believe that the dark cabal in the WH, Homeland S.S.ecurity, NSA, and the like, would be laughing right now as they watch us spin and turn and attack eachother. Well, they might even come to believe that they don't have to do a thing about "us". Leave us to our own devices. Just a thought.

Hugh, as Burnt said in his post, I too directed posts to you earlier in this thread and received nary a response. As one of the people who posted my own story in the beginning of this thread, I too have watched this discussion come full circle.

Again, as I alluded to before, I believe that civil expression and acknowledgment of other people's POV are the beauty of this board.

Peace.
avalonconnection

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Why so antagonistic?

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:47 pm

professorpan wrote:Thanks for that story, Avalon. There was a book written about the wave of UFOs -- many of them triangular -- over the Hudson Valley. I think J. Allen Hynek wrote it, and it was probably the last thing he published before dying.

I am a little puzzled by et's antagonism to burnt. Just because burnt happens to buy into the orgone/agnihotra stuff shouldn't make his accounts suspicious.

Pan, and everyone else who wonders "what's your problem with a little good vibe culture"--

When someone posts here about the equivalent of RELICS of the Saints ('orgone accumulators') which make the equivalent of Jesus lovers (life-affirming types) start ruminating about SIMILAR Jesus' teachings they admire and I come in and say "those relics are bogus and discredit everything associated!", all these life-affirming people like JoeHillshoist and pitcairn all turn to me and say "why do you hate Jesus?"

Get it? I'm saying the RELICS are bogus, not life-affirming things. But I got treated as hostile to life-affirming things.

When someone posts here about these very 'relics' and recommends that people go visit celltowers and buildings to "neutralize" them and then Burn Hill starts going on about actually visiting Air Traffic Control towers and describing their security, I was appropriately alarmed at this because it could look like tag-team provocation to vandalism which could get this board badjacketed or even shut down.

Jeff's got a publishing deal now and lo-and-behold the board could be threatened.

Get it? There is a war against the internet and the argument being made is that 'it is a hotbed of terrorists being incited by purveyers of conspiracy theories.'

Get it? When we expose government terrorism they try to paint US as terrorists!

I hope you see how I might think this is a major concern for us all and that making me out to be a hot-headed trouble-maker for spelling this out does not account for this bigger picture: our collective intelligence is a threat to those who thrive on confusion and uncertainty.

ExxonMobil is tied to the US government and both have been sowing disinformation for years. Breaking up and neutralizing their political enemies is all in a day's work for them.

Sure, this could all be a misunderstanding. But it is worth examining in detail.
Sunshine is the best disinfectant, isn't it?

I hope this helps more see what I'm talking about.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:59 pm

hugh I can see where you are coming from. Believe it or not. Although I don't share you interpretation that certain posters here are part of an attempt to deliberately sabotage this board in the mannr you are worried about.

I could be wrong tho. I accept that.

But still it seems to me on the balance of probabitlities that I use that things are probably cool.

I didn't actually get the impression that people were calling for what I would consider vandalism. But I know that someone in some spook role could easily interpret whatever they want out of any number of things, and they may not be correct.

Once upon a time there were structures in place that attempted to prevent this problem in most democracies. they have been subverted or dismantled. So the chances of cases based on sweet FA being acted on has increased. IE It could be someone who is in Homeland security reads this and interprets BHs and Dragons posts the way you did.

And acts on it.

Now to me, I don't think they have called for vandalism and so such action being taken against them (and anyone who is associated with them online) would be an overreaction and not on.

That to me would be fascism in action.

But for Dragon and BH to shut up because of the fear of that is to me worse. That means to my mind that the control mechanism is working and individual freedom isn't.

I have probably alreaadfy made this clear. but it could be one of the most important issues of our time.

At what point does whistleblowing end up becoming a seditious call to overthrow elements of government?

And fit into exactly the same category of comment that you worry Drag on and Bh have made?

Thats a big part of what motivates me on this thread.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Burnt Hill » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:01 pm

it could look like tag-team provocation to vandalism which could get this board badjacketed or even shut down.
and you are the one who continues to try and make it look that way. you really dont understand how your views distract from the original intent of this thread? you are being disingenuous...please allow us to have rational discussions on these matters here, let us intuit openly without fear, let jeff moderate as best he can, and let me suggest that when you get that fire in your belly you start your own thread to counter. That way we can all have our discussions and maybe make some progress. Again no where, no how have I mentioned, suggested or implied vandalism, so please get off it.
Burnt Hill

Lecture on correct terminology

Postby marykmusic » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:08 pm

Orgone accumulator: Reichian style, had to have the DOR (Dead ORgone or negative energy) grounded off, or people around it got sick, Preferably into live water.

Orgone generator: With the addition of crystal to the organi/inorganic mix, the Devic realm was brought in. Each crystal, like each plant if y'all are familiar with Findhorn work, has its own deva. This is an etheric entity. Some adults can see them; many children can.

Mudballs: an organic material, pottery clay, with Agnihotra ash on it, that will break down the first time it rains and be returned to the soil. Little, too, about the diameter of a quarter. It's the energy signature of the ash that does the work.

And we do not trespass. We use public roads, Federally-owned public lands such as the National Forest that was described (and Burnt Hill didn't go past that no trespassing sign, did he?) and tell folks that close is good enough, don't get yourself in trouble.

So settle down, folks. Nothing to see here.

Move along, move along. --MaryK
http://www.zforcegroup.com

"You cannot wifstand my supewiew intewect." --Tweety Bird
marykmusic

Chillin' Out The Manatee Man........

Postby dragon » Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:58 pm

This manufactured hysteria over a potential threat from the Homeland Scrutiny boys is really way over the top, and a mis-direct. Those boys are not going to come looking for me, or for anyone on the forum that I talk to. Nor are they going to get me for some bogus trespassing charge.

Here's the way it is, Manatee. I've been doing this stuff for five years, and they've never come after me for trespassing yet! Let me tell you a little story to illustrate just what we do here.

Back in '03, my buddy Flash and I set out on a mission to liberate some towers. The red and white towers, the ones that look like they belong to Purina, are the worst offenders. Those, we believe, are HAARP, or worse. Flash was driving the Flashmobile, a little Chevrolet Tracker. In the back seat we had about 8 pressurized water fire extinguisher canisters. They were loaded up with Sally Water.

First stop was a town 60 miles from my home, Gila Bend. There are some particularly offensive towers visible from the roadway. We drove right up to one of the red and white ones, and I sprayed the engine room with Sally Water. The engine died when the first few drops of charged water hit the engine room. We decided it was time to boogey out of there.

We did, but not before we took care of the other towers in that town. None of them died, but they were all treated that day. Before the day was over, we had traveled many miles, gone to quite a few cities and tower locations. We left two more towers dead in Buckeye.

Now. Hear this. When I returned home, I posted the story on the forum. I gave the location of the towers, and of course, they know my identity.

It is now well over three years later, and that red and white tower is still dead. Flash and I went back the following year and looked at it. Someone had been there to cannibalize parts. The tower was dead.

I need to say this again. The Sally Water nor the ash does not interfere in any way with legitimate communications functions.

I did that, Mr. Manatee. All that, and much, much more. What I am telling you, and all those who may be swayed by your less-than-genuine concern for our 'safety', is that if the Homeland Fascist boys wanted me, I'd have been gone long, long ago. And not for the bogus charge of 'trespassing'.

Now, here's another thing. If we follow your advice and police ourselves, restrict what we say on the forum because the bad guys may not like it, then we have become our own DHS operatives. We have turned ourselves into fascists, even worse than the fascists you claim to despise. I ain't going for that, and the rest of you make up your own minds about it.

Your claims of a potential threat to Jeff's board, and even his freedom, I see as an attempt to stampede him into buying into fear. Get him fearful enough, and he'll ban the discussion of ash and/or orgone, seems to be your objective.

The only ones threatened by the use of ash or orgone are the ones on the dark side, Mr. Manatee. Where does that leave you?

What has been left unsaid, because of all the mis-directs about 'trespassing' and 'vandalism', is that these life-negative frequencies emitted by towers, no matter what cover name [such as ATC] they put on them, have already 'trespassed' on me! They have inserted these frequencies into my living space and my body. Self-defense is a basic right. I spray them with water, or toss a mud ball nearby, and the problem goes away. They are the perpetrators, Mr.Manatee. Not me!

Mention ash or orgone, and you and Arcadia react as if you'd seen a Red Queen, and just go Manchurian on anybody who tries to understand or investigate the use of these tools. Your logic is flawed, your reaction is phoney, and your motives are suspect.

IMO, of course.

So chill out, you two. Let people read and decide for themselves, which is something the fascists you claim to despise would never allow. You don't seem to be ready to allow it either.

'Trespassing?' 'Vandalism?' To paraphrase Patrick Henry...

"If this be vandalism, make the most of it."

Dragon
dragon

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:08 pm

I am familiar with findhorn in a vague sort of way. Its a remarkable story for anyone who isn't familiar with it. I think it was actually verified by the Royal Agricultural Society in the UK. Or a similar sort of body. (Again back in the 70's, probably part of the groundwork for an anti GW disinfo campaign).

Each crystal, like each plant if y'all are familiar with Findhorn work, has its own deva. This is an etheric entity. Some adults can see them; many children can.

I can see the response this is gonna get, but IMo there's a validity there and I don't see it as anything but a different expression, (the difference probably caused by westerm modes of experience and expression) of the idea of totemic relationships and all that goes with it, common to many if not all "indigenous" cultures worldwide.
Joe Hillshoist

An abundance of Avalonians

Postby Avalon » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:54 pm

professorpan wrote:Thanks for that story, Avalon.

AvalonConnection, could I respectfully ask you to re-register using a different handle, since you have only 7 postings here so far and I have 500? There seems to be some confusion about whether you and I are the same person. Sorry it took so long to react, I hadn't opened this thread before now.

I live in upstate New York, know or have friends in almost all the towns you name. We seem to be women witih kids about the same ages, and our handles suggest some common interests and experiences too.

I believe in the whole "we are One" thing, but it gets a bit complicated if two of us look like we are being Oneness on the same board. :)

Avalon
Avalon

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:57 pm

Hey avalon

i was unsure if it was you under a reregistered name over here, until i saw the post with your name on it.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Sounder » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:07 pm

Repost, just because I liked it. Its from an earlier thread where Hugh commented on being called pedantic. Sorry it is off topic, but Hugh has become the topic anyway. Good job Hugh.

Hugh said;

"The better you can avoid the tricks of the opposition the better you can sway your audience of readers."

This statement is internally contradictory. If the 'tricks' of the opposition sway the audience then using the 'tricks' by you will also sway the audience. Yes I know you meant, know, so as to avoid the tricks. Ok, then here is a trick.

Get others to operate within your chosen loop, then you control the dialogue better and you do not have to deal with elements that exist outside of your loops.

Short story;

The brother of my boss was walking down a Toronto street, with his wife and new baby. A stranger stopped to compliment the young couple on their new child. The dad made some correction on the strangers sentence structure or some such thing. To which she replied; 'Oh dear, but the baby will deal with a pedantic father for his whole life'. LMFAO for five minutes when I was then told that he had to go home to look the word up in the dictionary. He is a teacher for international students in some advanced english lit program.

Now, I also think there is benefit in bringing others into my loop, however I want the experience to be mutual, and I know that we will achieve resonance only when new manners of creating correspondences between categories is recognized. A materialist, reductionist program does not do this for me.
Sounder

Postby greencrow0 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:26 am

Hi everyone:

I started to read this thread today with the serious intention of getting to understand the subject matter...

But

got sidetracked into reading this fascinating short story:

http://www.viewzone.com/vz.message.html

Thanks to the individual who posted it and if anyone knows anything about this writer or any more detail on this subject, please let me know.

Thanks.

gc
greencrow

History: A race between knowledge and catastrophe
greencrow0

The Dan Eden Story.....

Postby dragon » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:20 am

That was me, greencrow.

The man's name is Gary Vey, and he runs that web site. He lives in one of the New England states, I forget which one. He's looking for a job. You can contact him through the web site.

Dragon

Z-Force Group. Arizona's Global Tyranny First Response Team.
dragon

yikes. Try the CDC-NIOSH and more.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:35 am

Have your little fantasy. Sell your relics to the gullible pilgrims.

Is anyone even interested in the studied effects of cellphones and EMF on people's health or is it all just mudballs and crystals around here?

http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/topics/emf/
Center for Disease Control - National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health

NIOSH Safety and Health Topic:
EMF (Electric and Magnetic Fields)

NIOSH research on protecting workers from proven and possible EMF health risks focuses on:

* RF (radio frequencies) --including broadcast antennas, induction heaters, and cell telephones
* ELF (extremely low frequencies) --including AC electricity and video display terminals (VDTs)
* Static Magnetic Fields --including DC electricity .

THAT'S some reality-based information which Dragon and company aren't talking about.

What's more galling than the 'orgone accumulator' nonsense is the idea that "sacred mudballs" and "holy hand grenades" are an answer to some very real health hazards from cellphone radiation and EMF. Obscuring that with this piffle is as bad as encouraging people to 'neutralize' towers with the equivalent of relics.

Try regulation and community organizing. Demand research that is acted upon.

Muddling an issue with bogus devices is the kind of thing Scientology and ExxonMobil and their ilk would do.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Username » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:29 am

Seems as if no one reads the "Captain's Log" Thread started by dragon on Dec. 23.

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board/v ... php?t=9987

I'll quote a few lines here to make my point because you can go and read the 2nd post there for yourself.

Dragon himself admits...

"It is the far-out stuff that has most effectively insured that there will not be a war. Putting it in print is risky, for if the otherside ever believed it I'd be in trouble. I wouldn't fit in their Reality Box, and that's my safty net."

That's no safty net Dragon. They know 'remote viewing'. Hell, it's their (the military's) baby, which I wrote about on pg. 4 of the 'pendulums' thread, http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board/v ... 28start=45 although it would have been easy to overlook my efforts to bring up this information about remote viewing since it soon became buried under double-spaced compliments streaming from Joe's and Pitcarn's adoration of each other.

Dragon continues:

"Flash went to the ship and did his 4th dimensional mojo on the enlisted men's galleys. The whole crew came down with symptoms of dysentery. They couldn't leave port, and they couldn't find the cause. They replaced a lot of sick sailors with warm bodies scrounged up from somewhere else."

"Well, that was fun, but it didn't stop them. I decided to try something...linked my mind to the fuel rods, and began to leak electrons or molecules or something out of the rods."

"or something"?!

Is this what you guys want to do with your psychic abilities?

Sabotage our warships and make our U.S. sailors ill?

WTF

I'm sure there is a special clause in the Patriot Act for people like you dragon.

on edit: can't get the second link to work. The article I posted under the pendulum thread (pg 4) is called "Shamen in Army Boots".
Username

Postby pitcairn » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:16 am

well okay

I read here a long while before I ever posted anything

and the prompt that got me to post at all was the fracas and upset over mad onion and the almost problem it caused between eiAe and Jeff, of both of whom I had developed, just from reading, what I thought to be a pretty good sense, and a sense that led to a good opinion of both fellows' characters

and I don't really think that posting here, til now, was a mistake or ultimately unwelcome, and I hope others won't think so either, altho if anyone does, well, they do, and I guess that's all right too

good fellowship, which is what I would call the surprise and pleasure of meeting someone from round the other side of the world who shares some life experiences and responses to same, with yourself, whether in person or print, seems like a good thing, and in fact I think it is a good thing
... rare, too, as many good things are

I thought that a chance of that good fellowship, some openminded investigation and sometimes vigorous debate, as well as shared likemindedness, was what this board might be about, as everyone moved along toward a better understanding of both common and mysterious things

forgive my misapprehension, lol

reminds me of a seemingly apt exchange:

"And we got him a marble headstone. It had his name on it, and underneath, we had them put, "In the Fullness of His Years." Is that all right with you?

>>I'll settle for that. I'm not on the slab.

Well, what do you figure yours is going to read?

>>"Shot Dead," probably.

Don't people take to you, Mr. Russell?

>>It only takes one who doesn't.

lol

cheers
Everything in nature has a power in it.
-Thomas Banyacya
pitcairn

PreviousNext

Return to Activism