History of the Orgonite/Cloudbuster Movement

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

History of the Orgonite/Cloudbuster Movement

Postby marykmusic » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:18 pm

After adding on to the Pendulum thread, I realized that this was a whole new discussion. Here's what I had put there.

Karl Welz claims that the invention of orgonite was his idea, and even has a patent pending on it (so he says.) But he's only talking about metal shavings and resin.

Don and Carol bought a tiny chunk of it from him in the spring of 2001 for $200, to experiment with it as a zapper add-on. What they changed was the addition of crystals, at first on the wires within the electronics of the zapper. That Changed Everything!

The Cloudbuster was next, and they put crystals in the pipes.

Other people started adding all kinds of things. Dragon started building Cloudbusters in October of 2001.

Don developed his idea further, including the Mobius coil, which had been a part of that Terminator zapper. One was put around a good-sized crystal and hooked up to the basic electronic configuration that is in the zapper, with the 555 timer. He called it a Succor Punch. (The Crofts have always been clever with words. Our daddy was voted "Most Witty" when he graduated U Kansas City in 1945.)

Many other people jumped on the bandwagon in developing all sorts of variations. Don got irate, then outraged, that his methods weren't the only ones being used, and he started alienating people who were innovating, although he had at first encouraged it in his "I am not your leader" leadership style.

Thus was the "Orgone Movement" split. By July 2002 he had left the original Cloudbusters Yahoo group and someone, Stuart Jackson, offered to help starting up a brand new forum. I got my first computer in August of that year, and found Don there... and then Dragon. Yes, we met and courted online.

The boys and I moved to his place in Casa Grande just after Thanksgiving. That forum, Cloud-busters, was a hotbed of the good, the bad, and the ugly, and became a sort of training place for Agents. The best of them was Don's own "Secret Buddy."

Don Bradley knew a lot. He posted much truth, what he had learned in a lifetime with the Great White Brotherhood. His family history went back many generations... and he thought he had gotten away from them.

More later. --MaryK
http://www.zforcegroup.com

"You cannot wifstand my supewiew intewect." --Tweety Bird
marykmusic

Blog: View Blog (0)

All nonsense.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:46 pm

Consider not biting on this hook. Go read some other thread, please?
Warm fuzzy 'good vibes' talk is mixed with outright snake oil peddling.

This is techno-voodoo designed to confuse and eat up our bandwith parsing out the good from the bad. Just toss the dish being served instead of picking out the shrapnel.

Please don't go chasing the marbles being scattered in this original post. It's all nonsense, the kind ExxonMobil pays for.

You really want to buy some magic beans? ExxonMobil and DARPA would be delighted.
Save your speeches admonishing me for 'not recognizing awe and wonder and that we don't know everything in the universe.' Know a con job when you see it.

The website for 'The Great White Brotherhood' purports to be not about race but healing with "magic frequencies" leading to "instant manifestation."

http://www.greatwhitebrotherhood.com/teachings/archives/2002/10/healing_with_fr_1.php

Q. Is the 333 megahertz that you were talking about generally going to clear up congestion for all of us.

Yes. There are others but this is the one to work with for the time being.

Q. Would that megahertz clear up the congestion that I have been having?

Yes.

Q. All we need to do is just focus on those frequencies?

Yes as you tone. That is the instant manifestation.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:43 pm

Bring on the Tesla, not the Orgonite..

What claims do the Orgonite crowd have that compare to Tesla and the expansion of his theories that gave rise to technologies like HAARP?

Tesla Coils have measureable quantities impossible to ignore:

Can someone PLEASE show me how an Orgonite energy signal is registered in a quantified manner? Don't you guys have like an Orgonite Gieger counter or something..?
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

HMW, once again, over the line

Postby professorpan » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:57 pm

This is techno-voodoo designed to confuse and eat up our bandwith parsing out the good from the bad. Just toss the dish being served instead of picking out the shrapnel.

I am tired of pointing out to you that accusing people of deliberately spreading disinformation is AGAINST THE FRACKIN' RULES.

Can you even consider, just for a moment, that some people might just BELIEVE in giant, crystal-implanted orgonite mudpies of nonsense? That they might sincerely believe what they're saying, regardless of how absurd it might seem to you?

What if I continually accused you of spreading disinformation with your "keyword hijacking?" Your theories are as outlandish to me as orgone mudpies and alien base zapping, but I have never been asinine enough to accuse you of using it to "confuse and eat up our bandwidth." I debate your ideas -- not your sincerity.

Consider arguing about the ideas, and quit accusing people like MaryK of being disinfo agents with malign agendas. Or face the consequences of refusing to abide by the very simple, very fair rules of this forum.
professorpan

Postby tron » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:58 pm

the power of thought and intention is an interesting thing

but the idea you have may be much older than you know

kate bush knew about it in the seventies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO8zr31R0c8
tron

Orgonite Geiger Counters.....

Postby dragon » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:01 pm

Hugh, you should retreat to the shallow waters.

Arcadia, if you want to discuss Tesla, then start another thread.

Orgonite geiger counters? Have not seen one. I suspect that the other side has them, or a least a way of quantifying the level of DOR in a monitored locality. This, simply because we have seen the reaction that cloudbusters and other sources of enormous quantities of negative energy excite in the opposition.

I built a very high powered cloudbuster for a friend up in Minnesota. When he plugged it in, here come the black helicopters. So, something was detected.

The black helicopters bugged and buzzed us when we lived in the desert near Casa Grande for a series of months. I'll tell you that story some day when we get to the really wierd stuff. Been holding out on that till y'all could get your minds wrapped around the more mundane subjects. Anyway, the helicopters had left us alone for quite a while until one morning in December of '04, I lit an agnihotra fire, and they zoomed right on over me to see what was going on.

So, what we do is detectable with some sort of instrumentation, but nothing you can find at Radio Shack or get plans for off the 'net. My own feeling is that they have ways of monitoring and quantifying the level of DOR, and when that level goes down, or there's a "disturbance in the Force", they are instantly aware of it.

Quantifiable? Maybe not. But easily observed effect; yes.

Dragon

Z-Force Group. Arizona's Global Tyranny First Response Team.
dragon

Scam-ometer.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:02 pm

Can someone PLEASE show me how an Orgonite energy signal is registered in a quantified manner? Don't you guys have like an Orgonite Gieger counter or something..?

Ask Tom Cruise if he'll loan you his. :roll:

The last E-meter by LRH was the Hubbard Professional Mark VI E-meter. It was released in 1978 and was authorized for use on all levels.

What an appropriate name. "Professional mark." Truth in deceptive advertising. 8)

http://www.ronsorg.nl/bookstore/e-meters.htm

LRH first Electropsychometer, 1951. This meter LRH used to plot the time track as recorded in the book "History of man" As the name already implies, the first emeter used in scientology was made by Volney Mathison.

"This e-meter is the best of its kind. It supersedes the Mark VI in many points. One major difference is that it sets the TA needle to set with these square pushbuttons instead of having to turn any knobs. This meter has been checked by many high trained auditors, and compared to the others, this one favors."

"Delta is the company that makes e-meters comparable to the Mark e-meters, like the Mark V LRH used extensively. Even though this meter serves its purpose much better then the Quantum Mark super VII from Briggs, as used inside the church, it is not the recommended e-meter for the RON'S Orgs."

"Made by Ralph Hilton. This meter is also very good for use on all levels. It can (but you can also order a version with an analog display) use the computer to see the needle reactions, however we do not recommend using a computer while auditing as it runs on windows and could crash. Another point of interest are these finger cans, here one has the problem of not being able to do the can squeeze, and LRH recommends using cans."

"Company: Clarity
Price: $795
Description: Super sensitive needle movement; high quality components. Auto sens.
Excellent reviews.
Warranty: 1 year
Year of design: 1995"

"Mindwalker 2
Inquisitive Instruments
Price: £300
Description: Small size high quality auto-reset meter.
Warranty: 2 years
Year of design: 2001
Mindwalker 3
Digital. 'Black box'+ software turns computer into E-meter.
No battery needed.
Price: £300
Warranty: 2 years"

"Life energy meter"

"Freedom 2 meter

Company: Sold thru ICause, USA.
Price: $ 400-500
Delivery: 2 weeks.
Description: Digital TA.
Excellent reviews.
Warranty: not known
Year of design: c. 2001"

"Skill meter

Company: Skill Electronics
Price: 250 Eu
Description: AutoSet needle motion, Autocompensation of sensitivity, Timer, Voltage indication, TA-counter
Warranty: 1 year,
Infinite tech support.
Year of design: 2002"

"E-Pro

Company: Developer
Price: 150 Eu
Delivery: By e-mail
Description: Software interface. Displays Meter
in Windows with additional features. Developed as add-on for Mindwalker 3, C-meter.
Warranty: Infinite
Year of design: 2003"
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:10 pm

Look at all that cool analogue gear. They even have a SKILL METER..

To think such a market exists..It must be real then!

:D
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Re: LIARS, once again, over the line

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:13 pm

professorpan wrote:Can you even consider, just for a moment, that some people might just BELIEVE in giant, crystal-implanted orgonite mudpies of nonsense? That they might sincerely believe what they're saying, regardless of how absurd it might seem to you?

WHO is "over the line," Professor Pan. Me for pointing out lies or the liar?

You yourself have called what Dragon and Marykmusic are peddling 'bullshit' in so many words, Pan, so I don't know why your are admonishing me for doing the same.

When Dragon declares that due to his orgone accumulator work that
"Arizona is now green top to bottom" ...

...I should not call him an outright liar and just chuckle tolerantly?

Did you know that Fox TV won a lawsuit by claiming that it was not illegal to LIE on their 'news' shows when they suppressed a reporter's story against Monsanto?

Do you realize that it is against the rules to accuse someone of lying on the Senate floor so they do it all the time?

One of the goals of bald-faced lies is not just to deceive and confuse but to stir up ill will over the lies when they are pointed out.

As to Jeff, here's how his new book is being promoted:

A welcome source of analysis and commentary for those prepared to go deeper—and darker—than even most alternative media permit, this collection from one of the most popular conspiracy theory arguments on the internet will assist readers in clarifying their own arguments and recognizing disinformation.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby marykmusic » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:31 pm

The Great White Brotherhood is a secret society that is neither white nor about brotherly anything. It's an ancient group of black magicians. When Bradley went off to do other things, the job he was bred and raised to do was given to Drunvalo Melchizedik. That's a whole 'nother story that has little to do with this history, except to show how long the GWB's reach is (funny, someone else has those same initials!)

Let's pick up where I left off... winter of 2002-2003. I became a moderator on the Cloud-busters forum, and spent a lot of my time and energy there, as well as making Holy Hand Grenades (these are resin, metal shavings, and clear quartz as well as other types added, usually conical in shape.) Muffin pans were being used by then to make Tower-Busters, same ingredients, smaller size, for tossing near the various towers that Don Bradley, as "Secret Buddy," had given the heads-up on the previous summer, and my brother went public about them. Mind control towers, they were. By then, Dragon had built more than 20 cloudbusters and spread them out across southern Arizona, while on his route-driving job. Lots of HHG's, and hundreds of TB's. Sometimes those last were made in cute little molds, to add to the eye-appeal; these were given out as gifts. I still have a little car-shaped one on my dashboard from the first boxful that Dragon had mailed to me, even before we met.

But my brother was not happy. Even while writing wonderful essays as well as his Adventures that can still be found on http://www.educate-yourself.org, he went into private email rages at various members of the community, myself included. Sometimes it was in person, such as when he visited Mark and Suze Hooten in Florida. They http://www.hootenization.com/hooten_page_one_replay.htmlwere "Hootenizing" and adding lots of new devices to the arsenal. Then it would pass, and he would be back to his old self.

It was also during that time that Bradley, known on the forum as CBsWork, was posting some unbelievable material about trauma-based mind control, such as he had undergone in childhood, and let Don and I know that we were both M-kids, too, with similar experiences. Things started coming together for me; unexplained fragmentary nightmares, odd phobias (such as being on train-tracks), wierd experiences.

M-kid. MK-ULTRA.

And the private section of the forum, which was only for Stuart, the owner, and us moderators, was jumpin'. Incredible amount of information being passed around, including what was really going on with my brother (he is a multiple from that M-kid thing.) And it became known to others what I had been aware of my whole life: he hated me.

Then Don told Stuart that he didn't want me moderating any more. January, 2003. Said too many people were offended by things I said. I was heart-broken. But the work kept going on; we were planning on gifting Sedona; Bradley had insisted that it was the most important target within our reach. And yes, it was about Reptilians, including the Great White Brotherhood and other black magick practicioners. He'd spent a great deal of time there while growing up and being "trained."

February 16 was our target date for a huge Sedona run. The day before was a Friday, and Casa Grande was very busy because it was the first day of O'odham Tash, the annual festival put on by the tribe to our south, the Tohono O'odham. Flash, Dragon's best buddy, was riding with me in the white Toyota, on our way to Glendale (NE of Phoenix) to pick up a 5-gallon bucket of resin. As we approached the intersection of Rodeo Road, where the Indian rodeo was about to start and the traffic was heavy, I was travelling north at the posted speed limit of 55 through a green-light intersection. Suddenly, a brown sedan was in the intersection, directly in my path. Flash hollered, "We're gonna hit!" and I was already on the panic stop. We hit just behind the rear wheel, and went spinning crazily in a circle. Flash was pasted against the windshield and I bumped it some, too. No seatbelts.

As we came to a stop, Flash was bleeding rather heavily from his forehead. I grabbed my Stetson and held it under his chin to catch the blood (still have it, too.) Medics were there pretty quickly and strapped us both to backboards and transported.

They kept Flash in the hospital but not me. By the time I got home and back on the Forum, CBs was posting about it, saying it was an assassination attempt; the 16-year-old girl driving her mom's car really didn't see me when she made that left-hand turn, as she later testified under oath.

It had happened before. But that was before I had even gotten back together with my brother, two attempts during 2001. A different story for another time, perhaps.

And that's enough for now. --MaryK

marykmusic

Postby tron » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:39 pm

ive read about some of these adventures

chased around the desert by government ninjas?

are those orgonite resn things environmentally friendly?....i mean if your gonna litter everywhere with them they darn well should be!!

have you made double blind tests to be sure they work??

have you thought about writing a novel?

i think you have the skills to write a very good book

even if what you say is true...the best way to get ideas out there is by putting out some good fiction in the form of a paperback
tron

Postby tron » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:41 pm

p.s.

flash's surname isn't gordon perchance?
tron

Postby marykmusic » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:10 pm

Gordon Noble. He'd been called Flash for who knows how long.

So anyway, back to my story:

The Power Wand had just been invented; I’m fuzzy on who, but I think it was the Hootens (and my brother immediately took it over and claimed it.) A monster, 3” diameter copper pipe with a huge crystal spear inside with layers of several different other crystals including garnets, pyrite, peridot, and others. The big crystal was wrapped with 7 Mobius coils and powered by the zapper circuit. It was a monster! Dragon made several of them. But the crystal alone cost $100 or more, so he was thinking about a new way to work with that.

He had already been working with some of Henry Dorst’s “Angel Water” which was pretty doggone special. There had been a time when he used the water alone in an area he hadn’t put any Orgonite pieces yet, and measured results on the only meter of any kind that we had. The Zapchecker indicated levels of radio frequencies, but it wasn’t very easy to set; there’s a background level no matter where one goes, and the adjustable dial had to be set just above the ambient level. Surges were shown after that.

When Dragon poured some of Henry’s structured water on the ground near a Doppler radar golf-ball-looking dome, his Zapchecker redlined! Cool. So we decided we’d bring some of that on the Sedona trip.

I was sore after that crash. Got a light concussion. But we contacted someone in the Valley willing to pick up that bucket of fiberglass resin and bring it on down (we lived an hour from Phoenix), so the next day we were able to make the 200 TB’s and seven HHG’s that we planned on taking. Plus, I had to get another car. Luckily, I had just received an unexpected chunk of change. Ended up with a Ford Escort wagon, not very late-model, but it ran all right.

Sunday morning, February 16, 2003. Both boys and I loaded up with our “gifts” and some Angel Water, and a camera. The sky was clear where we were. I had a map supplied by CbsWork, with the seven chakras of Sedona drawn in, where we were to place the HHG’s.

Sedona is about two hours north of Phoenix. The boys started tossing TB’s when we left the freeway. They didn’t go into people’s yards, or anything like that; into ditches, under juniper trees, in open areas. We certainly didn’t consider it littering, or vandalism, or anything but helping create a zone where DOR (or Dead Orgone, the negative version as named by Dr. Wilhelm Reich) was converted into POR, or Positive ORgone. The big pieces were placed into a hole dug by a small shovel.

One went into Oak Creek, after asking permission of the shop owner. One of the multitudinous psychic readers with a store selling crystals and other New Agey stuff, she was quite taken by the HHG we wanted to put behind her shop on Oak Creek. “I must give you something back,” she insisted. “It’s a metaphysical law; an energy exchange must take place.” She pulled down a basket of agate pieces with symbols carved on one side. Matt chose an Eye of Horus; Devlin picked out one with a buffalo. “Hold them up to your third eye and tell me what you see,” she prompted.

“I see Egypt!” Matt was amazed. Devlin saw Indians. And to both of them, it was like looking in from a porthole above, each describing in depth what they observed. It was a good trade. Both boys began their real development of their abilities from that point on.

Our last HHG was to be placed in a canyon outside of town. By this time, I was exhausted from the after-effects of the previous couple of days, and fighting a headache. We pulled over to buy a Red Rock Pass from a machine… one can no longer park on the side of the road in the Sedona area, even though it’s National Forest, without having one of these $5 tags hanging from the rear-view mirror. A young guy pulled in behind us and came right up to me to make eye contact. He was not menacing looking, except for his eyes. I felt he was trying to draw power and self-will right out of me. I took a step backward, and tripped over a rock. Fell on my butt. He kept staring at me without offering to help me back up, as any real gentleman would have done. Finally, he backed up a few steps before breaking eye contact, getting in his jeep, and leaving. My boys helped me up, but by then I couldn’t walk very well, eigher.

We drove on to the trailhead of the canyon, and I had to send my two boys, in 3rd and 6th grade, in there alone. It was not fun, but they were having a blast. They were gone less than an hour; then it was time to head home.

Okay, now it gets strange.

As we were driving down I-17 into the north end of the Valley, suddenly I saw a vintage airplane appear right in front of us, not any higher than the overpass of Deer Valley Road just ahead. It wasn’t hard to identify the type, an F-84 Thunderjet. Straight wings, fuel tanks on the wingtips. Buzzed us, then peeled off to its’ right, gained a bit of altitude, then POOF! He was gone. “Hey, Daddy!” I hollered.

I wrote up my “gifting report” on Stuart’s forum. Dragon wrote to Henry in Vancouver to tell him how we’d used his water, but he didn’t like it. Thought that “attacking the enemy” sounded too negative. Didn’t want us to use it like that any more; only to help grow plants and things like that. But we were quite convinced that there was something special about structured water, and hoped for another source.

It was not long in coming. --MaryK

marykmusic

Re: HMW, once again, over the line

Postby Jeff » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:11 pm

professorpan wrote:I am tired of pointing out to you that accusing people of deliberately spreading disinformation is AGAINST THE FRACKIN' RULES.

Pan's right. Hugh, "This is techno-voodoo designed to confuse" is out of line. Again I'll ask you to please, reign it in.
Jeff
Site Admin

The Zapchecker.....

Postby dragon » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:29 pm

Filling in the gaps here, for those interested in the technical aspects. The Zapchecker is an off-the-shelf tool, available for around $100, last time I checked. I purchased one as an instrument to use to check for implants on people's bodies. It was not really reliable for that, but it was all we had at the time. There are better things on the market, now.

The Henry Dorst water went with me that day to the doppler radar site in Mesa, Arizona. It's a block away from a huge General Motors Proving Ground, and on what was once an Air Force base. I had the Zapchecker with me, and it was turned on, but I was not getting a reading on it.

The doppler radar dome is right alongside the road, you can get within a few feet of it. I poured the water on the ground, and then left the area. By the time I reached the GM Proving Ground, the Zapchecker had hit the peg. And from that day on, it always detected electronic emissions at some level, varying in intensity with location.

The towers were one of our concerns, and even after we had hit them with orgone, they would still register on the Zapchecker. The Zapchecker could not differentiate between legitimate frequencies and mind control frequencies.

MaryK's boys can literally 'see' energy, and they told me that all the towers that I had spent a considerable amount of money and effort to neutralize with orgone were still functioning at their design limits. Clearly, our side needed something new, something more effective. As MaryK said, it was not long in coming.

Stay tuned.

Dragon
dragon

Next

Return to Activism