Thank you, may I have another!
26%
No way, Jose..
74%

Total votes : 27

The Official Orgonite Moratorium Poll

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:45 am

Disclaimer:

While the poll outcome may or may not influence the decision of the forum administrator and it's pointless to assume either way, I'd nevertheless be curious to see the community's pulse on this subject sheerly in terms of absolutes, as in yay or nay.

This poll is open to ALL forum registrants, including those who have never made their first post. Those that refrain from posting for whatever reason are encouraged to vote regardless, as your annonyminity will be preserved while your voice will be heard.

That means you, Lurkers..

Let this community speak it's will in simple mathematical terms.

Comments are not welcome in this thread and are subject to immediate deletion.

Your votes, please,
Arcadia
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:09 am

Hey, Democracy! Crazy. Almost forgot what it felt like.
Wombaticus Rex

orgonite

Postby smiths » Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:49 am

distraction
bullshit
boring
move on

not sure how to vote in poll, if i could it would be no way jose
smiths

Postby blanc » Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:43 am

get bored with long boring posts about mud/ diy pyramids
but skip em after noting name of proponent (in order to work out if I'm about to open another long boring post or summat interesting)
but hey mudlarkers/polyester resin casters if it feels right to you play on
blanc

Postby hiddenite » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:48 am

:oops: can't work out how to vote ?

edited to correct as have found the "pole" :)
Last edited by hiddenite on Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
hiddenite

The Tao of RI

Postby Trifecta » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:53 am

To the Eeyore's, Tiggers, Owls and Piglets, a message of simplicity from Pooh.

The Way of Self Reliance

How can you get very far,
if you don't know Who You Are?
How can you do what you ought,
If you don't know What You've Got?
Of all the things in front of you
Then what will you have when you are through
Is just a mess without a clue
Of all the best that can come true
If you know What and Which and Who.

~Benjamin Hoff
Trifecta

Re: The Official Orgonite Moratorium Poll

Postby Fixx » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:21 pm

et in Arcadia ego wrote:Disclaimer:

While the poll outcome may or may not influence the decision of the forum administrator and it's pointless to assume either way, I'd nevertheless be curious to see the community's pulse on this subject sheerly in terms of absolutes, as in yay or nay.

This poll is open to ALL forum registrants, including those who have never made their first post. Those that refrain from posting for whatever reason are encouraged to vote regardless, as your annonyminity will be preserved while your voice will be heard.

That means you, Lurkers..

Let this community speak it's will in simple mathematical terms.

Comments are not welcome in this thread and are subject to immediate deletion.

Your votes, please,
Arcadia

As a moderator I feel you are on a witch hunt and that is not good for the board. Whilst I have no strong feelings either way concerning orgonite/mudballs and the like I am starting to find that I am not enjoying this board as much as I used to....because of YOU! I am pissed right off with you constantly attacking certain posters on this board.
Back off! Jeff has already ( I think) made his decision on whether orgonite/mudballs et al should be discussed on HIS forums by the creation of the "Activism" forum.
Fixx

Burning down the house

Postby Burnt Hill » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:35 am

to eAie, I think it is telling that while you have fanned the flames of a fire you object to, You have also summarily stated that if agnihotra benefitted you personally you would let it alone. You are a massive contradiction in your own self, and Jeff would be wise to remove you as moderator before you burn the place down.
Burnt Hill

Postby TooStoned » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:19 pm

I think it is telling that a small circle of a few people cry "persecution" when called on their crap 8)
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds" - RNM
"I'm not Coyote.You're Coyote. I'm Another One." - Wile E. Coyote (AKA Sin'klipt)
TooStoned

Postby Burnt Hill » Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:02 pm

Funny you put persecution in quotes when you are the first one to use that term. And just when we have started calling you out on your excretus. You spread your pompous bile all over this board and speak for others? you need to repackage your approach. jus' sayin. 8)
Burnt Hill

Re: Burning down the house

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:11 pm

Burnt Hill wrote:to eAie, I think it is telling that while you have fanned the flames of a fire you object to, You have also summarily stated that if agnihotra benefitted you personally you would let it alone. You are a massive contradiction in your own self, and Jeff would be wise to remove you as moderator before you burn the place down.

"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Re: The Official Orgonite Moratorium Poll

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:16 pm

Fixx wrote:Back off! Jeff has already ( I think) made his decision on whether orgonite/mudballs et al should be discussed on HIS forums by the creation of the "Activism" forum.

If you checked the date and time, you'd be aware that this thread was made before the Activism section was created. That being said, to show I'm not persecuting anyone, and also that the poll has spoken for itself as it was intended to do, this thread will now be locked.

If you have seen me attacking anyone in Open Discussion in the last 48 hours, please let me know. Better yet let Jeff know.

Ciao.
Et in Arcadia ego

Return to Activism