Activism.....

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby Donovan » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:37 am

Look at this:
Too Stoned says:
“…And his methodolgy isn't a proof. Period.

He also murders Biochemistry, "DNA is a twisted ribbon", Glick
He murders Chemistry, "Cubic Crystals rarely form in nature"
He murders Physics, "spin pairs the four forces"….” (unquote)

1- “And his methodolgy isn't a proof. Period” First he won’t pick up the gun. He won’t even attempt to prove me wrong. What is he quibbling about ‘proof’ vs. ‘demonstration’ or some such dumb shit?
2- “He also murders Biochemistry, "DNA is a twisted ribbon", Glick” Stated that DNA not, not, a twisted ribbon but that the concept came from my dad working with one or the other at Time Magazine. And later my dad said it was wrong. Too Stoned then went on an on baiting me that I could ‘prove nothing about my family etc so must be bull shitting (right back in threads) until I relented with http://www.negia.net/~grossman/donovan.html

3- “He murders Chemistry , “Cubic Crystals rarely form in nature.” Was speaking of crystals you can pick up and see, such as diamonds, quartz etc. And in that cubes as crystals are rare. By I used pyrite as an example of one that was. And it does only form in cubes in certain locations, so in that sense rare. Salt, of course, is not rare. But one would rarely, without microscope, see as such. That is quibbling.
4- “He murders Physics, "spin pairs the four forces"….” As that started Too Stoned waas referring to the spin of particles. I was referring to the entire system being in spin. That I can’t prove, yet. But as we go on with this new geometry convinced that this will be seen.
5- Grick, Click Crick, who the fuck cares. I did from memory. Have no idea how to spell his name. Don’t care.

Is or is this not an example of someone complaining of lint on your tie why they are pissing on your shoe? Shoddy excuses.
He still won’t pick up the gun. He is wimp.
And you, Dragon, you watch your mouth too. Whatever that ‘he might be wrong’ shit was. I’m not. Watch it or I’ll kick the damned gun over to you.
Donovan
Donovan

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby philipacentaur » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:46 am

Mr. Donovan: You're freaking out, and I seriously hope that you're calmer in person right now than you appear over the Internet. I'm not trying to be condescending (you're my elder, it would seem) -- I'm just concerned -- as a fellow human.

Regarding cubic crystals: My favorites are cubic lead sulfide (galena) crystals. They grow in quartz beds, and were used in "cat-whisker" type crystal radio sets.
philipacentaur

Postby Donovan » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:50 am

Can feel you too.
Your concern is not for me.
Donovan
Donovan

Postby philipacentaur » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:58 am

Suit yourself. I was being sincere.
philipacentaur

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:33 am

Donovan wrote:Look at this:
Too Stoned says:
“…And his methodolgy isn't a proof. Period.

He also murders Biochemistry, "DNA is a twisted ribbon", Glick
He murders Chemistry, "Cubic Crystals rarely form in nature"
He murders Physics, "spin pairs the four forces"….” (unquote)

1- “And his methodolgy isn't a proof. Period” First he won’t pick up the gun. He won’t even attempt to prove me wrong. What is he quibbling about ‘proof’ vs. ‘demonstration’ or some such dumb shit?
2- “He also murders Biochemistry, "DNA is a twisted ribbon", Glick” Stated that DNA not, not, a twisted ribbon but that the concept came from my dad working with one or the other at Time Magazine. And later my dad said it was wrong. Too Stoned then went on an on baiting me that I could ‘prove nothing about my family etc so must be bull shitting (right back in threads) until I relented with http://www.negia.net/~grossman/donovan.html

3- “He murders Chemistry , “Cubic Crystals rarely form in nature.” Was speaking of crystals you can pick up and see, such as diamonds, quartz etc. And in that cubes as crystals are rare. By I used pyrite as an example of one that was. And it does only form in cubes in certain locations, so in that sense rare. Salt, of course, is not rare. But one would rarely, without microscope, see as such. That is quibbling.
4- “He murders Physics, "spin pairs the four forces"….” As that started Too Stoned waas referring to the spin of particles. I was referring to the entire system being in spin. That I can’t prove, yet. But as we go on with this new geometry convinced that this will be seen.
5- Grick, Click Crick, who the fuck cares. I did from memory. Have no idea how to spell his name. Don’t care.

Is or is this not an example of someone complaining of lint on your tie why they are pissing on your shoe? Shoddy excuses.
He still won’t pick up the gun. He is wimp.
And you, Dragon, you watch your mouth too. Whatever that ‘he might be wrong’ shit was. I’m not. Watch it or I’ll kick the damned gun over to you.

Enjoy your time here while it lasts.

If it's a power struggle you guys crave, we're about to see who's on top and who's not.

I've had enough of this shit.
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Burnt Hill » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:49 am

Power to the people, right on!
Burnt Hill

Postby Donovan » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:28 am

[img]
I have seen pictures placed on the website, these threads.
Too Stoned keeps denying there are no diagrams and such for my proof.
There are. Perhaps I can past a reduction out of corel draw.
I hit img. that was the second button from the right on top. do not see how imported.
No, there are no 'A' 'B' 'C' on the diagram. With the explaination did not seem necessary. Would still need be done in a CAD for the demonstration
which is an angle. The resulting angle the proof.
The thumbnail given is an outline. From a giant circle a number of move are made in a manner that increases (decrease in degrees) the angle of a pyramid of 60 degrees. In the 2-D view you are seeing a giant equalateral triangle with two corners touching the circumference of the circle and one point the center. The 'moves', all by standard compass rule, are made at one of the corners of the equalateral triangle that touch the circumference.
Therefore relatively small to the diagram (a thumbnail sketch guide).
I wrote out the proof so that at the same time one could see from the 2-D what was occuring in the three D.
Therefore making it easier to see how it was going from a geometry of balls, to a two d normal geometry, to the right view in 2-D to make the moves that produces that exact angle. When this is done you are making a number of moves, progressivly smaller, that alter the 60 degree steps downward ending up with the exact angle. Because of this a CAD is needed in the proof, the sketch an outline. In 'size' of proof given (no one here has yet to have even attempted to follow the instructions) A giant circle is made and you must zoom in and out to the area that makes the moves. One of the reasons most likely never arrived at with normal paper and compass.
Of course the other reason is the relationship to the balls to 3-D to 2-D.
This is why I suggested using Great Stella as a guide. You can move inward the stella/plates of a tetrahedron and see the inner plates/stella of an cuboctohedron (with the 14 pockets) created. There it takes mental imagry to see how as you move all sides of one pocket out so that the otherside pocket of a foursided pocket 'disapears' into the volume of foursided pocket on the other side the resutlt is the exact 51.7 di da.
Inside the CAD you would be drawing a circle about sixty feet across and going almost to pixels with the moves. That is the proof.[/img]
Donovan
Donovan

Previous

Return to Activism