Activism.....

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Activism.....

Postby dragon » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:31 pm

Oh my! You guys crack me up. "You guys" being the moderators, in this case. I'm chuckling softly to myself as I write this, the objective being to point out all the silliness.

I suppose we are allowed to discuss 'activism' here in the General Discussion Forum. Right? Or do you have to go to the Activism Forum to discuss activism? Better yet, let's define 'activism'.

What constitutes activism? If someone posts that a friend has cancer, that's a statement of fact. If someone posts that many have had success treating cancer using oxygen therapy, that's a fact, too. But if that person suggests that oxygen therapy be tried, that is activism. No? Activism would be advocating or encouraging some sort of activity.

So, would the thread then be moved from General Discussion to Activism, because someone advocated or encouraged some sort of action? Or would it belong on a health related forum? Hmmm.......

As I said once before, we really haven't gotten to the wierd stuff yet. But, let's do it for a moment to illustrate the situation. Suppose I wrote a story that said that I discovered the identity of the mastermind of the WTC event. Is that General Discussion, or does it go to the 9/11 Page? If it goes to the 9/11 page, then why did the Controlled Demolition Hoax thread not go there already?

And if it stays in General Discussion, and later on I reveal what action I took against this individual, does it then go to Activism? Or maybe to the Fascist thread, since the action was taken against known fascist allies?

Is activism that is advocated and promoted different from activism that is past tense, and presented as news? It would seem to me that activism, in its most commonly used definition, would be the advocating of certain actions and an attempt to draw others into the action.

Or is activism not related to mud balls and orgonite treated differently?

And, as an aside here, I really did learn the identity of the man who masterminded the WTC event. And I really did take action against him. But y'all are not ready for that yet.

Can someone explain to me how discussing pendulums can be labeled as 'activism', because that's where the pendulum thread wound up. And how is discussing whether it is possible to measure evil defined as activism? Some other stuff that doesn't seem to quite fit, either. I'm still chuckling here, so please read this with the proper humor and light-hearted inflections.

It really isn't the activism that you guys find so dreadful, so threatening, is it? Y'all call it that, but that's only a code word. It isn't 'activism', per se, that frightens you. Not even the mud balls or the orgonite; not really. It's me. You just wish I'd go away. That's why the pendulum thread is in that forum grouping, and why the measuring evil thread is there, and Donovan's geometry thread. It is me that is the threat, me that upsets your neural net. And just in case it might be contagious, y'all tossed in Burnt Hill and Donovan. Neither of those have jumped on the dog pile when I was being attacked, so there must be something wrong with them, too.

Ah, you guys. You crack me up. You are all so Blue Pill.

I came here to speak to people who seem to be intelligent and fairly open minded. I brought to you all a new-to-you concept. I told you that you have the power to change your lives, to take control of your lives, to take down this tyranny that has oppressed us for centuries. I told you how to do it, and how I and others have been doing it for years.

Trouble is, we are all programmed from childhood to look to an Authority Figure for answers. Go see your doctor, your pharmacist, your priest, your veterinarian, your therapist, politician and accept whatever the celebrity is hawking on TV. I came in and told you that you could think for yourselves, and take control of your lives. But I'm just an ordinary bloke, no letters behind my name. There's the rub.

Scary thought, to most people, taking control of their lives. What is never mentioned or realized is that if you don't run your life, then someone else will. And they are doing it, right now. Most people react the same way y'all did. Want to see it illustrated really well? Fast forward the first Matrix movie to the Agent Training Program. Morpheus is speaking to Neo:

"You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."

And that is what is happening here. Taking control of your life is a scary thing. Even scarier is the realization that if I am right, if there really is a way to fight back and win, then you are burdened with the obligation to do that. And most would rather fight me than fight the System. So that's where we are now.

I can't help but be amused, though, over the stuff that comes across my screen from some of the more rabid posters. They aren't content to simply attack or dispute my words, they even take issue with the tag lines. MaryK's tag line, too. She was going to put up a different one in time, but not now! It was meant to be an amusing reference to a cartoon character. Nothing more.

One poster sees it as more than just strange that MaryK posts not long after I do. That same poster does not see it strange at all that the same junk yard dogs jump on me no matter what I say, within minutes of my saying it.

Others think that it is just awful that I might be in private correspondence with forum members. Do you not think that others correspond with each other? So fearful, all of you. So ready to see collusion and "cancer", even saw that word used.

Ever walked into a yard full of chickens and watched them scatter in all directions, flying and clucking in haste and panic? That's what y'all remind me of. Are you ready for the bad news? I thought so.

The bad news is, I'm not going away. You may not see me on the board for a while, but that's because, unlike those who get paid to hang around, I do have a life outside of the forum. I have been waiting for weeks for the materials I need to go back into production on certain items. The materials are here, and I have work to do. I'll be monitoring the forum, though, to see how y'all are doing and see if any lights come on between the ears of some of you.

Also, I have to get ready for the president's speech tomorrow night.

Ciao!

Dragon

Z-Force Group. Arizona's Global Tyranny First Response Team.
dragon

Postby philipacentaur » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:33 pm

Later!
philipacentaur

Blog: View Blog (0)

Wages?!

Postby TooStoned » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:40 pm

...but that's because, unlike those who get paid to hang around...

People are being paid to poke holes in your nonsense?!

Is the salary good and if so how do I get on the gravy train?
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds" - RNM
"I'm not Coyote.You're Coyote. I'm Another One." - Wile E. Coyote (AKA Sin'klipt)
TooStoned

Re: Activism.....

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:53 pm

dragon wrote:Ah, you guys. You crack me up. You are all so Blue Pill.

Again, dude, again. How can I take you seriously?
Wombaticus Rex

Re: Wages?!

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:54 pm

TooStoned wrote:People are being paid to poke holes in your nonsense?!

Is the salary good and if so how do I get on the gravy train?

It really doesn't pay that well, this is mostly to pad the resume.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby chiggerbit » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:11 am

promote

verb: be changed for a superior chess or checker piece
verb: make publicity for; try to sell (a product)

I think Jeff has made his wishes clear on this subject, dragon. Please respect them. This is his site, not yours, not mine. Use the other board to promote your production.
chiggerbit

Postby PeterofLoneTree » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:21 am

I'm still wondering about that "get paid to hang around" phrase also.
PeterofLoneTree

Postby philipacentaur » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:27 am

I don't think there's any need to wonder about that comment. His intent is obvious.
philipacentaur

Postby tron » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:28 am

i remember reading somewhere that one should be very careful of people who join groups and then encourage said groups to undertake what may be an illegal act

cant remember the name for it

sneaking around any comms tower or militery installation and being seen planting something small made of plastic with shiny bits in......well.....it certainly wouldnt look good on camera....and you could get into a whole heap of trouble
tron

Postby orz » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:25 pm

Ah, you guys. You crack me up. You are all so Blue Pill.

Anyone who uses The Matrix analogies is the true Blue Pill. :)
orz

Re: Activism.....

Postby Nonny » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:53 pm

dragon wrote:

It really isn't the activism that you guys find so dreadful, so threatening, is it? Y'all call it that, but that's only a code word. It isn't 'activism', per se, that frightens you. Not even the mud balls or the orgonite; not really. It's me. You just wish I'd go away.

I was chuckling too as I was reading this. I think you are probably right.

I don't understand why the subject of mud balls is so unbelievable to everyone. If you used the words Agnihotra and Homa Therapy, would they be more acceptable to this board?
I have been waiting for better weather to distribute my mud balls --- but am tired of waiting --- so I'll get to it soon.

Remote viewing has also been discussed a lot on this board. So why it is impossible to believe that MaryK can do this.
Nonny

Postby marykmusic » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:21 pm

Because, to my knowledge, never before have people been here who are actually DOING this and other things. It has always been a clickon to somewhere, someone else. A couple of steps removed from the event.

Shoot, Dragon offered to do remote healing on a couple of people with severe health challenges. Nobody even had the simple politeness of declining the offer, much less asking or (gasp!) trying it. --MaryK
http://www.zforcegroup.com

"You cannot wifstand my supewiew intewect." --Tweety Bird
marykmusic

That's one way of putting it

Postby TooStoned » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:22 pm

Nobody even had the simple politeness of declining the offer, much less asking or (gasp!) trying it.

Maybe that's because we all consider you guys more than suspect, and all "offers" from Dragon require we give out personal information to him.

Only a fool gives con-men their home address or their real names...even in "private emails"
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds" - RNM
"I'm not Coyote.You're Coyote. I'm Another One." - Wile E. Coyote (AKA Sin'klipt)
TooStoned

Re: That's one way of putting it

Postby Fixx » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:31 pm

TooStoned wrote:
Nobody even had the simple politeness of declining the offer, much less asking or (gasp!) trying it.

Maybe that's because we all consider you guys more than suspect

Not all of us consider them to be suspect, some of us have a little more tolerance than others it seems. Though I will agree on the giving out of personal info part of your post.
If you don't like what they are writing then don't read their threads, if they post in others ongoing threads and you don't agree with what they say, either ignore them or point out what you don't agree on, complete character assassination is not the way to go.
SO their claims may not be provable re: orgone and the mudballs, but neither are some of the other things being discussed on this board.
I may be wrong, but I feel there is a bit of 'playground politics' being played out on RI recently, all gang up and attack the new kids as they seem 'different' to everyone else.
Fixx

Postby marykmusic » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:45 pm

We're not new kids. But in the last month or so we've revealed a great deal more about what we do. Too Stoned is a new kid, and has assigned himself to be the Decider of who is worth playing with nicely.

Read his posts. Not much politeness. --MaryK
http://www.zforcegroup.com

"You cannot wifstand my supewiew intewect." --Tweety Bird
marykmusic

Next

Return to Activism