Kroger's Hypnosis and Image Conditioning, 1976.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Kroger's Hypnosis and Image Conditioning, 1976.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:42 am

William Kroger was an expert in hypnosis who worked with the Los Angeles Police Department and, it seems, the CIA according to Martin Cannon who interviewed Candy Jones (stage name of Jessica Wilcox) before her 1990 death.

According to Cannon, Jones identified Kroger as a partner of the un-named CIA doctor who programmed her to be a CIA courier and endure torture testing from 1960-1972 as described in Donald Bain's 1976 book, 'The Control of Candy Jones,' based on audio cassettes of her under regression therapy hypnosis sessions conducted by her husband who was originally just trying to relax her to deal with insomnia when she slipped into a trance state and an aggressive alter identity came out.
Multiple sessions with Candy from 1973-74 gradually revealed what had happened to her after the FBI asked to use her office as a maildrop and then put her in touch with a doctor in Oakland, California who had treated her in 1945 when she got sick on a USO tour. This doctor used drugs and hypnosis on her and even programmed her to eventually commit suicide, an end thwarted by intervention.

That same year of Blain's expose, 1976, William S. Kroger and William D. Fezler published 'Hypnosis and Behavior Modification: Imagery Conditioning' as a guide to hypnotherapists on how to cure a handful of the most common ailments brought to them by patients, a benign use of this too-easily weaponized science which was used on the patsy, Sirhan Sirhan, for the murder of Senator Robert Kennedy in 1968.

To cover up this weaponized science and discredit the very idea, the use of age regression hypnosis has been hijacked into the woo woo New Age concept of 'past lives' where people supposedly are reincarnated from centuries ago.
Um, no.

But recovering memories from earlier years in one's own biological life is possible and also dangerous to the US government since the many crimes of men against children can be remembered this way, including the CIA's.

And that's considered to be a threat to social cohesion around male authority figures. So the False Memory Syndrome Foundation, formed by CIA doctors, discredits any recovered memory to protect the CIA and the US government of men at the same time that CIA disinformationists hype New Age themes of 'past lives.'

The RI username, free, just picked up a copy of Kroger and Fezler's 1976 book on image conditioning which I have determined explains much of the science and tactics of using Hollywood movies and television as a form of mass hypnosis, catharsis, desensitization, image conditioning, etc. of government-desired values, beliefs, role models, and stereotypes.

That's why this thread is here. To start.
Last edited by Hugh Manatee Wins on Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby brainpanhandler » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:50 am

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby Free » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:37 am

Hi Hugh,

I like what you wrote above but every time I pick up the book and leaf through a few pages I get bored and intimidated. Could you give me an example of a page or chapter with something you consider useful or interesting?
Free

Re:

Postby elfismiles » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Free wrote:Hi Hugh,

I like what you wrote above but every time I pick up the book and leaf through a few pages I get bored and intimidated. Could you give me an example of a page or chapter with something you consider useful or interesting?

BUMP after nearly 3 years...
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Kroger's Hypnosis and Image Conditioning, 1976.

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:46 pm

Google Books is limited but it's interesting that "systemic desensitization" is identified as a frequent phrase in the metadata.
Wombaticus Rex

Return to Book Forum