Germany Admits to Clandestine Chemtrail Ops.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Germany Admits to Clandestine Chemtrail Ops.

Postby Et in arcadia Ego Eve » Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:17 pm

Is this like totally old news? Yous guys know I'm not really up to speed on my chemtrails.

http://www.chycho.com/?q=Chemtrails

:twisted:

btw Jeff - check your email. I want to talk to you about summer camps.
Et in arcadia Ego Eve

Re: Germany Admits to Clandestine Chemtrail Ops.

Postby Jeff » Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:32 pm

Welcome to the board, Eve.

Et in arcadia Ego Eve wrote:btw Jeff - check your email. I want to talk to you about summer camps.

I checked; no email. "Summer camps"? I hate riddles. And Chex cereals, too.

Jeff
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Et in arcadia Ego Eve » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:02 pm

Et in arcadia Ego Eve

Postby Jeff » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:13 pm

Would you believe, "Fidelio"?

Jeff
Site Admin

Postby Et in arcadia Ego Eve » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:56 pm

Well....I am on a mission to save my "X" husband.

He's missing the point(blank)

Et in arcadia Ego Eve

Postby Trifecta » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:28 pm

Pheefff, whats that smell :roll:
the future is already here—it just got distributed to the wealthy first
Trifecta

Postby chiggerbit » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:13 pm

Dang if it doesn't smell like that ARG DE was talking about all the time.
chiggerbit

Postby Et in arcadia Ego Eve » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:17 pm

It's clearly the smell of Chemtrails. 8)

"Did you know that Chemtrails leave magnetic particles of radio active cow poo on your person which emit signals to the mother ship thereby alerting the aliens of the appropriate time to infitrate your home, administer the anal probe and steal your sox ? It's true, it's happened to me."

- Ty Brown, Dreams End, December 24, 2008

A little bird told me that In addition to watching the skies, Mr. Brown also enjoys wearing his wife's foundation garments!

I'm just kiddin there Mr. Brown, you keep on stalkin me ya hear?

Et in arcadia Ego Eve

Postby Jeff » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:35 pm

Much was lost in the psychodrama and mindfuckery that played out after the Duncan/Blake deaths, and I don't want RI to revisit those times.

Eve, you're welcome if you want to join the community, but please don't use the forum to speak over the heads of its members, or as an instant message service to DE.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby Et in arcadia Ego Eve » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:55 pm

Jeff - just as a gentleman would say....

your wish is my command.

Now back to the subject at hand:

http://www.news-leader.com/apps/pbcs.dl ... 9/OPINIONS

Et in arcadia Ego Eve

Chemtrails also a huge problem in DUNCAN BC!!

Postby Et in arcadia Ego Eve » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:34 pm

William Thomas Suite 383 #15 - 180 Central Road Duncan, BC CANADA V9L 4X3

www.islandnet.com/~wilco

Subj: CHEMTRAILS FACs
Date: 3/9/1999

CHEMTRAILS OR CONTRAILS?

FACs: FREQUENTLY AIRED CRITICISMS

FAC 1: You paranoid chemtrail conspiratorialists are seeing normal sky spoor from a marked increase in commercial air traffic. Combined with changing atmospheric conditions, these wetter and denser air masses are leading to lingering contrails and the artificial formation of cirrus-type clouds from ice-crystal condensation left by "rush hour" jet traffic.

Ans: There is no question that air traffic is up sharply throughout the world. (See "Jets" under "Investigations" www.islandnet.com/~wilco). Also that atmospheric change (including increased moisture) is contributing to increased natural and artificial cloud formation.

But not all sightings are of normal contrails. Experienced pilots, military personnel and other qualified observers note that: 1. Normal contrails dissipate less than one minute after formation. Many long-lingering "chemtrails" being reported across North America are being made at altitudes between 10,000 and 15,000 feet - well below the stratosphere where ice-crystal cloud condensation forms. Indeed, commercial aircraft entering spray zones often emit no contrails alongside "chemtrail" spraying aircraft. At higher altitudes and around airports, commercial jets have also been seen to leave pencil-thin contrails that quickly dissipate alongside fatter, billowing "chemtrails" that linger and spread out at the same altitude for hours.

2. Commercial aircraft do not cross each other's flight paths in Xs and grid-patterns at the same altitude. Concerned with making efficient point A to point B passages, airliners also do not fly back-and-forth in formation across the same patch of clear sky, laying long-lasting chemtrails for hours at a time.

3. Commercial aircraft prominently display their airline logo, "colors" and registration numbers. While configured after commercial aircraft, observed KC-135 and KC-10 spray aircraft are usually painted white and carry no identification markings.

4. Normal contrails come from the engines and wingtips of high-flying aircraft. They do not stream from the tails of airplanes equipped with wing-mounted engines. Chemtrails, on the other hand, have been observed through high-power telescopes and binoculars to be streaming from tanker tailbooms pointing downward at a 60-degree angle - the normal configuration for deployed refueling tailbooms. Chemtrails have also been observed streaming in thick white streams inboard of the wingtips but outboard of wing-mounted jet engines, where aerial tanker refueling probes are also deployed.

4. Contrails do not make people sick. Hundreds of eye-witnesses have become ill within hours of watching chemtrails woven over their heads. Many have tasted and smelled something metallic or corrosive in the air. Check the dates and locations of peak hospital admissions alongside sightings of heavy "spray days". They match.

5. Contrails do no rain cobweb-like material and jello-like "goo" over porches, powerlines and police cruisers. Most likely caused by misadjusted or malfunctioning spray nozzles, this material has been tentatively identified by a microbiologist as a "bio-matrix" for hosting and dispersing pathogens. Uncontaminated, fully-documented samples of this aerial fallout are being analyzed now. Previous (though inconclusive) samples tested in Washington state, Ohio and Wyoming have revealed the presence of highly toxic ethylene dibromide (a component of JP8 jet fuel) and Psuedomonas Flourescens (a genetically modified bacteria that is extremely antibiotic resistant). Among other severe symptoms, both of these agents cause severe upper respiratory distress.

FAC 2: You are unfairly casting aspersions on the US military, accusing them of poisoning their own people.

Ans: The US military has conducted "Open air" biowarfare testing involving dangerous pathogens and carcinogens and resulting in illness and fatalities over hundreds of American cities without the informed consent of residents since 1949. However, because these spray aircraft are unmarked it is not possible to assert at this time that the US government and/or US military are responsible. These agencies are accountable, however, for allowing these overflights to continue.

FAC 3: You have absolutely no proof that these "contrails" are causing illness on the ground. Have you forgotten that it is the height of a particularly severe flu and asthma season?

Ans: Even at the height of the flu season, hospitals and doctors' offices across the USA, as well as in Canada and England are typically operating at twice their usual winter influx of respiratory patients, with Emergency Rooms jammed and some hospitals closed to new admissions. While outbreaks of the Sydney (A) strain and Beijing (B) strain of influenza have been identified in major North American cities (along with Respiratory Syntytial Virus causing only mild cold symptoms in adults) - the acute and recurring bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma, sinusitis and unidentified viruses reported by worried doctors and nurses do not fit this "flu" designation.

Why an epidemic of pneumonia, bronchitis and unknown respiratory viruses is afflicting many thousands of adults and children coast-to-coast is unknown at this time. But it is suggestive that almost all outdoor observers of spraying have become sick with extreme respiratory symptoms within 24 hours of witnessing "contrails" unusual enough to excite comment and cause cameras and camcorders to be aimed skyward. Usually associated with damp, wet climates, outbreaks of bronchitis across the American southwest are unprecedented.

It is also suggestive that when two American veterans went to Veterans Administration hospitals for their annual flu shots several months ago, they were advised to get the pneumonia vaccine as well, because "pneumonia is going to be very big this year."

It is also suggestive that a nationwide 1-800-I-GOT-FLU tracking program is open only to participants who "qualify" by exhibiting specific symptoms after being exposed within 32-miles of known outbreaks within a specified time period.

It is also disturbing that on each of the three occasions that Washington state resident William Wallace has complained to the media of spraying over his remote mountain cabin, he and his wife Ann were attacked by jet and propeller aircraft diving in at treetop height to release spray within their property line. William and Ann Wallace remain sick, with William exhibiting several "marker" symptoms for infectious Mycoplasm Fermentans - the infamous Gulf War Illness.

After investigating GWI and exposing the origins of Gulf War Illness in my book, BRINGING THE WAR HOME. it is the unconfirmed opinion of this writer that the outbreaks of Lupus and Fibromyalgia following some spraying incidents could actually be the look-alike symptoms of Mycoplasm Fermentans. The pneumonia outbreaks being reported across the USA may also be caused by Mycoplasm Pneumonia. Sputum and blood tests should be carried out to test this hypothesis.

Regarding the recent "flesh-eating" staph outbreaks in Delaware and Illinois, I also note that this Staph A belongs to the same family (genus) as Pseudomonas, strep and anthrax.

Until the lab results are in, lack of "proof" should not obscure an overwhelming preponderance of pattern and precident. If a thousand people crowded around a field are sprayed with an unknown substance by unidentified aircraft...and if many of those people fall sick enough to be rushed to hospital...what would you conclude?

www.islandnet.com/~wilco

William Thomas Suite 383 #15 - 180 Central Road Duncan, BC CANADA V9L 4X3
Et in arcadia Ego Eve

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:50 pm

You're regurgitating some rather torpid crap, Ms Arcadia, but please, enjoy yourself regardless and welcome to the RI board.

"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:33 pm

Hey arcadia, good to see you, hope its all going well iwith you. And youse have got some rain out your way.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:43 pm

Yo, Joe, all is well and cheers, friend.

Ya, been raining here pretty good, which I don't mind at all. Poor shrubageddon's prolly wondering where his next toilet flush is going to come from by now if northern Georgia goes much longer without some water.

"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

By all means,... investigate!

Postby Ben D » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:55 pm

Hi Eve
CHEMTRAILS OR CONTRAILS?

FACs: FREQUENTLY AIRED CRITICISMS

Yes, I must agree with ego, this material should not be taken seriously.
I doubt that you would find many people who work in or have a serious interest in the aviation, aerospace, or meteorological fields who would even bother to take the time off to debunk this stuff.
The fact that these atmospheric anomalies are referred to as chemtrails is misleading in that the meme has come to mean a contrived exercise rather than it being the consequences of exhausting of jet engines. And of course many of the so called chemtrails are not even that, they are just examples of many and varied weird atmospheric anomalies of the 'cloud' kind.

Still, for those who are not convinced, I mean no disrespect and by all means please continue your research.
In fact if my present understanding is shown to be lacking, which is not all that such a rare occurrence, I'm all ears!
Ben D

Blog: View Blog (3)

Return to Scalar and HAARP