Overlooked Films

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby Peregrine » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:51 am

Jeff wrote:I downloaded a torrent of it recently. I'm going to create a Youtube channel soon, and the first thing I'll post is a clip of a haunting abduction scene.

Last clip uploaded was about a year ago. I know you're a busy bloke, but any chance you may upload anything else there from time to time? I spoted this a little while ago & subscribed. The various clips were interesting, imo.
Peregrine

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Overlooked Films "What's so Bad About Feeling Good?"

Postby harry ashburn » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:09 pm

Did anybody see "What's So Bad About Feeling Good?" mid '60's. George Peppard and Mary Tyler Moore. Plot... tropical bird has a contageous virus that makes everybody high. Cant find it in video stores or on netflix. Even though moral of the story is its better to face reality, apparently its too dangerous for Americans to see.
A skeleton walks into a bar. Orders a beer, and a mop. -anon
harry ashburn

Re: Overlooked Films

Postby semper occultus » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:53 pm

blimey is this thread 3 yrs old ?

..remember that direly crappy 80's effort Universal Soldier starring the poor man's Arnies - Dolph Lundgren & JC Van Damme ? ( I know, not if you can help it )...the title is a sneaky little KWH on a great & largely forgotten 1971 film starring George Lazenby - the one-shot James Bond of On Her Majesty's Secret Service - as a mercenary with a conscience &/or PTSD...fantastically early 70's in every way....

semper occultus

Previous

Return to Culture Studies