"Majestic Twelve"

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

"Majestic Twelve"

Postby nathan28 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:16 pm

The only time I've ever thought to myself "OMG that really could be a KWH" while walking around (at the library). Sorry for the attachment, this is the cover from Scamazon.

mj12.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
„MAN MUSS BEFUERCHTEN, DASS DAS GANZE IN GOTTES HAND IST"

THE JEERLEADER
nathan28

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: "Majestic Twelve"

Postby barracuda » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:43 am

Okay, but why would "they" keyword hijack a name for something that was created as a psyop in the first place? It would only be useful in leading a researcher looking for the book back to the phoney documents and their history, e.g., if I google "majestic twelve", almost all the hits I get are MJ-12 conspiracy sites. So that's not really a KWH, but rather a meme trawler looking for persons interested in recent military history and drawing them back to the larger psyop context, presumably with an audible gasp.

Oh, wait, you're just fucking with me, aren'tcha?

There's a rock band of that name as well. This isn't them.
The most dangerous traps are the ones you set for yourself. - Phillip Marlowe
barracuda

Re: "Majestic"

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:40 pm

This book looks like it was designed to displace a big Blackwater massacre of civilians by evoking 'The Dirty Dozen.'

The original reason for keyword hijacking "Majestic" was the site of the 1973 US surrender from the Vietnam War,
the Hotel Majestic in Paris
where years of negotiations happened.

Why?
Recall that Hitler made the French surrender WWII in the same railroad car in which Germany had surrendered WWI.
Same reason. National pride, military morale, writing history, etc....psyops.
So that's much too important a word to leave attached to the US's atrocities and loss of Vietnam.

The first KH of "Hotel Majestic" was the 1974 Charles Bronson tough guy movie, 'Mister Majestyk,' which also negatively framed Cesar Chavez of the Farm Workers Movement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Majestyk

Then there's the 1980s CIA woo UFO nonsense amped up in the internet 1990s, 'Majestic 12.'

Come the imminent Cheney Oil War with invasion plans on the table since late Clinton admin., a slew of movies came out prepping us for it including Jim Carrey in 'The Majestic.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Majestic

Less importantly but still significantly, the Hotel Majestic in Paris is also the site of the birth of the Council on Foreign Relations, a group that contradicts the myth of American democracy and has finally been noticed as synonymous with CIA lately.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:10 am

Got it. "Operation Code 12" was a "contrived accident" in Operation Condor documents about assassinating leftists.

Perps: CIA, DINA, and six countries' worth of South American Gestapo using torture/murder/disappearance from 1973 on.

Source: Page 92 of 'Predatory States: Operation Condor and Covert War in Latin America'
by J. Patrice McSherry published 2005
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby MinM » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:03 pm

The History Channel's program Ancient Aliens interviewed me for its Series 12, Episode 9 that aired on July 7, 2017. The title of the episode is "The Majestic Twelve." The only other participant in the show that I have met is Linda Moulton Howe for whom I have the highest regard and respect. I may also appear in episodes that are aired later. In this one I was asked what Howard Hunt told me as to why JFK was assassinated when Hunt and I had dinner in 1975 just before he entered prison to serve his sentence for Watergate.

I recognize that there are some members of the forum who predictably will attack the program based on their past postings on the topic in the forum. No one has a monopoly on "the truth" and I certainly have never maintained that I do. My philosophy has always been to encourage the free exchange of ideas.

http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens

Douglas Caddy
Earth-704509
MinM

Return to Psyops and Meme Management