New RFK murder disinfo uses...keyword hijacking.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: So you obviously believe this guy was murdered ?

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:23 pm

I don't have enough info to determine anything about him, where he was, if he died, or why.<br><br>But I see lots and lots of printed disinformation in that truthseekers.co.uk article and in the post at the UK board.<br><br> RFK, PanAm103, missing children, the Anti-Christ, and underground bases. Together again!<br><br>Ask Susan Lindauer whether PanAm103 would be a topic for disinfo. Telling suppressed truths exonerating Libya got her jailtime.<br><br>A common disinfo tactic is to take multiple topics and slam them together all wrong to make Disinfo Gazpaucho which makes people confused if they try to drink it and it is contagious if they pass it on to friends.<br><br>Here's one-<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.abcfield.force9.co.uk/abduct5.html">www.abcfield.force9.co.uk/abduct5.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>One of the currently held beliefs about the Greys is that they are connected somehow to the United States government, and that this intimate relationship has resulted in many of the technological leaps of the last fifty years made by military and government science, including the F-117 stealth fighter and B-2 stealth bomber, as well as a weapons systems known as Joshua, a ultrasonic weapon, of which a recently declassified research-wave study variant was displayed to the public. The theory goes something like this: A secret group within the government (known as the Majestic Twelve, or the Jason Society, or the Jason Scholars) has given the Greys several large tracts of land in the American Southwest, near the Four Corners area, on which to build large underground bases, know as <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>DUMBs</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> (Deep Underground Military Bases).<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>"DUMBs"! Ah, a sense of humor.<br><br>That probe.com.uk website purporting to host the conference where we a<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>lmost learned who the Anti-Christ is</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> reeks of bandwith consuming nonsense with links to things like Nostradamusonline.com<br><br>Ugh. <br><br>So the TruthSeeker is shoveling total nonsense with <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>RFK</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> being the centerpiece just when there is <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>a new RFK movie</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> out. <br><br>The real topics with the most CIA-generated cover-up disinfo before 9/11 are JFK, RFK, and Nazis. TWA800 led to a big cover-up campaign, too. UFOs are an ongoing wild card since 1947.<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>"The most important tools of the magician are diversion and timing."</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br>~ Anonymous Victorian conman, inspiring his class of beginning pickpockets with the secrets of a loftier trade.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

That record

Postby Forgetting2 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:14 am

You wouldn't happen to have digitized that record with Noguchi on it it, would you? <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=forgetting2>Forgetting2</A> at: 10/10/06 10:22 pm<br></i>
Forgetting2

Re: That record

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:36 am

No, I haven't. But that's a good idea. Maybe a nice little Mp3 clip to pass around. <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Re: That record

Postby Forgetting2 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:00 am

I hope you do. I'd love to hear it. <p></p><i></i>
Forgetting2

i finally get it...

Postby steve vegas » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:22 am

I didn't really understand the "keyword hijacking" theory until this post. Now I get it. At the risk of falling off the edge into the "not pretty" abyss, I have to say it seems quite plausible to me. I'm sorry that I don't have the time or rigor required to follow your (Hugh's) analysis, or the numerouus rejections of it here on the board, but on its face the idea of keywords being hijacked by certain individuals or agencies to divert attention away from events/articles/information that they don't want scrutinized makes total sense. A simple algorithm could be employed to make this happen on the internet, see google for instance, if you think that google search results aren't manipulated all I can say is, don't bogart that joint. Keyword hijacking seems entirely likely and logical given the cast and crew we're talking about and the vast scope of their powers/tools they have to work with. <p></p><i></i>
steve vegas

D.U.M.B.S. or K.R.A.P. ?

Postby slimmouse » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:01 am

<br><br> I guess one might ironically ask the question ; Is there any truth to the Idea of the NSA developing <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>D</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->eep <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>U</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->nderground <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>M</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->ilitary <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>B</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->ases, or of the NSA developing <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>K</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->eyword <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>R</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->esult <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>A</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->lteration <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>P</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->rotocols.<br><br> I suppose I would have to look at the evidence more closely. But I have to say, that based solely on this example that Hugh is citing, then it all strikes me as, well, Krap. <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: D.U.M.B.S. or K.R.A.P. ?

Postby wintler » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:21 am

Strikes me that critics of HMWs arguments are citing only their own disbelief while repeatedly warning HMW about his/her health. How many times can you do that to one poster before it becomes a threat? <p></p><i></i>
wintler

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:28 am

Keep up the good work, Hugh. Another good find in my opinion. <p></p><i></i>
MASONIC PLOT

Postby anonymoose » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:45 am

The problem is that there's almost nothing in HMW's assertion of a widespread conspiracy of keyword hijacking that it's possible to argue with. For example: there's just no evidence for the idea that any mass cultural product named "probe" or variations thereof is intentionally distracting attention from the now defunct Probe magazine. There are only so many words in the english language, and a lot of things are going to have the same names (and yes, keywords) as other things. That's the nature of language. To have to point this out seems ludicrous.<br> <p></p><i></i>
anonymoose

Sorry to disagree gang, but.....

Postby slimmouse » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:49 am

<br> Im sorry to disagree, but this instance is either plain Krap.<br><br> Or to put it another way, theres every bit as much sanity in DUMBS. You simply cant have it both ways.<br><br> If KRAP in this instance, isnt actually literal crap, then why have you all avoided the obvious question out of all of this ;<br><br> <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>do you believe some smalltown UFO conference hosting the deceased would have still managed to keyword Hijack those links that you post had he not "keeled over" ?</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br> Do you believe they actually Mindcontrolled him to appear, and then killed him ?<br><br> Cos if you do, then what exactly is so outlandish about DUMBS ? At least I could find the funding for DUMBS in the 2.3 trill that went missing on 9/10.<br><br> I could also probably find any amount of testimony to back up the DUMBS story, just as Hugh can happily back up the KRAP theory.<br><br> Baby/Bathwater, or Bathwater/Baby ? Which is which here ? The bottom line folks, is you cannot make a logical distinction between the two and say one is definitely A, and the other definitely B - and most certainly not based on this particular instance . <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Re: Keep it up Hugh... for as long as you can

Postby Prac » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:00 pm

Pointing out the <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>significance of the obvious</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> always gets you into trouble, Hugh. <br><br>If you do it you have to be sick... or crazy. Witness antiaristo and several others who seem to have left this board.<br><br>FYI, in a former lifetime when I worked as a Senior Exec in Govt service, I was very deliberately involved in what you describe as "keyword highjacking" — getting words and phrases out into the world with particular connotations with a view to changing how people thought and saw their futures.<br><br>Pretty revolting in retrospect.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Prac

Postby professorpan » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:08 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Strikes me that critics of HMWs arguments are citing only their own disbelief while repeatedly warning HMW about his/her health. How many times can you do that to one poster before it becomes a threat?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>If Hugh keeps posting his increasingly bizarre speculations (that an obscure UFO conference called PROBE is hijacking an obscure work about RFK's assasination; that a comic with the name of Mencia is a CIA construct; etc.), then it is inevitable he'll face criticism. Expressing my disbelief is not being mean-spirited. It is not "debunking." It's critical judgment of what I consider harebrained conspiracy theorizing which hijacks this board and flies it directly into twin towers of paranoia and delusion.<br><br>I have always been very honest with Hugh, giving him props for his research and his creative analysis. But I've also seen real-life examples of individuals who have fallen over the edge into mental illness, and the similarities between their thinking and Hugh's postings are striking. I'm not saying Hugh is mentally ill -- but he is increasingly sounding more and more delusional.<br><br>I would say the same things to anyone else who seemed to be tottering near the cliff's edge -- out of concern. To suggest that is the same as threatening someone is absurd.<br><br>But I'll shut up now. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
professorpan

Re: Prof Pan's keyword framing

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:00 pm

Besides the constant misrepresentation of where I point which happens to be UP where media programming decisions are made by people you've never heard of plus government liason officers with state-ist agendas similar to the Office of War Information during WWII which actually wrote Hollywood scripts... note PP's language here:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr> increasingly bizarre speculations<br>harebrained conspiracy theorizing<br>hijacks this board<br>paranoia and delusion<br>fallen over the edge into mental illness<br>more and more delusional<br>tottering near the cliff's edge<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>No, that isn't threatening me, Prof Pan. <br>But it is, well...as if you thought I was threatening you. And I'm not, I assure you. This board is about...what? Psychological manipulation by spooks? Something like that. <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Re: Sorry to disagree gang, but.....

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:08 pm

Slimmouse, I pointed at TheTruthSeeker.co.uk as a disinfo site, the words attributed to the man Dean are disinfo, and that group with their conference is peddling lots of disinfo.<br><br>I don't know who that 'PROBE International' group is. I'd expect that spooks would encourage nonsense to suckerpunch the ability of cultural creatives to be rational.<br><br>And the history of the CIA is of creating groups to serve their purposes, right? So there's no way to "prove" that this group is either a witting or unwitting tool, just that it IS a tool. Do you understand that core truth that doesn't rely on knowing whether they 'are working for the man'? By doing what they do, they ARE helping 'the man.' <br><br>That is the logic I'm using and whether this is 'spooky' is totally open to consideration.<br><br>But when RFK, PanAm 103, and missing children get tied into the "Anti-christ," Nostradamus, underground bases, and astrology you better keep an eye out for alphabet-agencies. <br><br>Agreed? <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

You still havent answered the Question Hugh.

Postby slimmouse » Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:23 pm

<br> I had friends at that meeting. The subjects of his speech were well known to me. I'd been told in advance.<br><br> I personally know other writers who do work with the Truthseeker.<br><br> What is different about their truth and your truth ?<br><br> How do you know that the guy wasnt going to say that the guy who killed RFK in his opinion, is the same as yours ?<br><br> And why havent you answered the question I posed yet ? <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

PreviousNext

Return to Psyops and Meme Management