backtoiam

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

backtoiam

Postby Iamwhomiam » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:00 am

Ok, this is a message for our sorta recently departed btia. (I don't know if any of you have made contact with this fellow that has survived his being banned. While it may seem to many of you that we were enemies, that's simply not true. I care deeply for him and understand his unspoken mysterious experience perhaps better than he did or does and still want to help him. I know he's deeply troubled, but I also know he's worried about nothing pertinent to this life.

This is a psychic projection on my part, and I may be absolutely wrong, but the energy behind my impulse in writing this is strong and urges me on now to try to help in any way I can.

So this message is for backtoiam. Had he continued communicating with me via pm rather than allowing his paranoia to shut me out, this might have been resolved long ago. However, here we are today. He has not shared anything privately with me that I refer to.

backtoiam, the dream you had, of the baby-faced monster and his accompanying dark accomplices was not just a dream, nor was it as you believe, a curse upon you by some unknown party, which is yet to become true. It is not that. You are not cursed. You have experienced a moment, a horribly unpleasant moment at the end of one of your past lives, perhaps your last incarnation did end this way, perhaps due to you deeds or a bargain made.

But that is not you in this life. Please free yourself from the fear you feel awaits you; it's long past. Your dream is a reminder of a prior time and life, which you may repeat or may have repeated, but I do not feel that it has anything at all to do with your present life.

Be at peace, btia.

Blessing, Peace and Love.
Iamwhomiam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to The Lounge & Member News