Franklin Evidence Thread

Moderators: DrVolin, Wombaticus Rex, Jeff

Re: Franklin Evidence Thread

Postby American Dream » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:30 am

Chaitkin having accost semi-private information should not be surprising, per se. After all the LaRouche Org seems to have had some pretty good inside sources for their intel network. These included Paperclip Nazis working inside the Empire, spooky paramilitaries ala Mitchell Werbell, a highly connected figure, and many others. Their intel always seemed aat least 70% good, though distorted in the interpretation. How much that was on purpose, or not, I really can't say.

Marionumber1 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:10 pm wrote:In Paul Bonacci's first documented account of the "Monarch" mind control program, a 1993 story published by (LaRouche supporter) Anton Chaitkin, he claimed it took place at Offutt AFB and named one of his "programmers" as Bill Plemmons. Offutt AFB, located near Omaha, is the headquarters of the Strategic Air Command (SAC). While doing some web searching to see if I could find anything about Bill Plemmons, I stumbled across what appears to be a reference document by Aerofax on the Boeing B-52 Stratofortress, which is a strategic bomber used by the SAC. The document mentions a lot of military officers and Air Force bases that are/were part of the SAC, and thanks numerous people for "their assistance in assembling the reference materials and photographic images necessary for the successful completion of this book", one of whom is Bill Plemmons. While not absolute proof, this does appear to support the existence of someone named Bill Plemmons in the SAC. How likely, then, is it that Bonacci, or Chaitkin if he was supposedly fabricating this story, knew of Plemmons back in 1993 before the World Wide Web, unless Bonacci was actually involved with SAC officers and told Chaitkin?
American Dream

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Marionumber1 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:37 am

American Dream » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:30 pm wrote:Chaitkin having accost semi-private information should not be surprising, per se. After all the LaRouche Org seems to have had some pretty good inside sources for their intel network. These included Paperclip Nazis working inside the Empire, spooky paramilitaries ala Mitchell Werbell, a highly connected figure, and many others. Their intel always seemed aat least 70% good, though distorted in the interpretation. How much that was on purpose, or not, I really can't say.

Marionumber1 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:10 pm wrote:In Paul Bonacci's first documented account of the "Monarch" mind control program, a 1993 story published by (LaRouche supporter) Anton Chaitkin, he claimed it took place at Offutt AFB and named one of his "programmers" as Bill Plemmons. Offutt AFB, located near Omaha, is the headquarters of the Strategic Air Command (SAC). While doing some web searching to see if I could find anything about Bill Plemmons, I stumbled across what appears to be a reference document by Aerofax on the Boeing B-52 Stratofortress, which is a strategic bomber used by the SAC. The document mentions a lot of military officers and Air Force bases that are/were part of the SAC, and thanks numerous people for "their assistance in assembling the reference materials and photographic images necessary for the successful completion of this book", one of whom is Bill Plemmons. While not absolute proof, this does appear to support the existence of someone named Bill Plemmons in the SAC. How likely, then, is it that Bonacci, or Chaitkin if he was supposedly fabricating this story, knew of Plemmons back in 1993 before the World Wide Web, unless Bonacci was actually involved with SAC officers and told Chaitkin?

Yes, good point. I guess that's the trouble with untangling a lot of the details behind Franklin: you can't know for certain how much is spin or disinfo by LaRouche groups or patriot/militia right-wing types. Certainly, Paul Bonacci couldn't have come up with the name Bill Plemmons on his own, but it's not too far beyond the realm of possibility that LaRouchites could have obtained his name. I don't personally think Chaitkin fed the name to Bonacci; however, Franklin skeptics would probably argue that he did. More research would be needed to tell whether Bonacci himself was the origin of the name.
Marionumber1

Postby American Dream » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:59 am

Yeah I consider the LaRouchites to be kinda like the Scientologists: When they get involved things just tend to become even more convoluted and confusing than they were before
American Dream

Postby Marionumber1 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:09 pm

I've also found this blog post which makes an interesting connection: https://kidkenoma.wordpress.com/2010/12 ... d-murders/ (They appear to have a very low opinion of RI, but the information still looks accurate.) Wayne Williams, the alleged Atlanta child murderer, wrote in a 1992 diary about having received CIA training from a camp outside Atlanta. A camp matching that description and the time period claimed by Williams is the Cobray camp run by Mitch WerBell, and used to train LaRouche security forces. When the Atlanta child murders took place, LaRouche affiliates (quite notably Roy Innis of CORE) and EIR promoted a Satanic cult theory behind the killings. So it certainly seems like one of these allegations -- Williams trained by a camp matching WerBell's or Williams as a patsy for a Satanic cult -- was meant to muddy the waters.
Marionumber1

Postby elfismiles » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:04 pm

Just FYI - the KK site has a long and sordid history entangled with RI ... you can check around RI for past threads on that.

Marionumber1 » 04 Feb 2018 16:09 wrote:I've also found this blog post which makes an interesting connection: https://kidkenoma.wordpress.com/2010/12 ... d-murders/ (They appear to have a very low opinion of RI, but the information still looks accurate.) Wayne Williams, the alleged Atlanta child murderer, wrote in a 1992 diary about having received CIA training from a camp outside Atlanta. A camp matching that description and the time period claimed by Williams is the Cobray camp run by Mitch WerBell, and used to train LaRouche security forces. When the Atlanta child murders took place, LaRouche affiliates (quite notably Roy Innis of CORE) and EIR promoted a Satanic cult theory behind the killings. So it certainly seems like one of these allegations -- Williams trained by a camp matching WerBell's or Williams as a patsy for a Satanic cult -- was meant to muddy the waters.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Marionumber1 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:21 am

elfismiles » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:04 pm wrote:Just FYI - the KK site has a long and sordid history entangled with RI ... you can check around RI for past threads on that.

Thanks, I did sort of notice that after seeing their disparaging comments about Jeff and then browsing through other mentions they make about RI. While their information does seem good on this particular post, I'll be more judicious about them in the future.

On another note regarding Franklin evidence, I've been looking into another curious character from the saga: Michael Casey. Casey is the unsavory fellow who tried to get close to Alisha Owen while she was in a mental hospital, passed himself off as a journalist investigating Franklin, and attempted to lure Gary Caradori into a movie deal about Franklin. The grand jury would later pin the Franklin "hoax" on Casey. Of course, this is ludicrous, but the question I had is whether Casey was just a weird footnote or an intelligence operative purposefully working to discredit Franklin. There's much in his background suggesting the latter, the majority of which I came across thanks to the archives of late parapolitical researcher Mae Brussell:
  • In 1974, he worked for Boys Town (later identified in Franklin as a hotbed of pedophilia and mind control) as the "director of special projects". By Casey's account, his past experience included working in prisons and mental hospitals, both known to be centers of MKUltra experimentation. After only 6 months, he was forced to resign from Boys Town, with two different stories being given: either his job was completed, or he had stolen the confidential case histories of 31 boys to sell to a Hollywood producer. Mae Brussell wonders if he was actually trying to get psychological information on these boys for use by the intelligence community.
  • The next year, he led Los Angeles Times reporters on a fruitless search for Patty Hearst, after passing himself off as a journalist with underground connections. Hearst was a mind control victim at the hands of the Symbionese Liberation Army (SLA), and the SLA leader Donald DeFreeze himself was likely subjected to behavior experimentation while in prison at the hands of Phoenix Program operative Colston Westbrook. Casey got the reporters to fund a trip to Southeast Asia, and rather than finding Patty Hearst, he somehow came back with the "green book" of Leo Cherne, President Ford's intelligence oversight director. This book contained the details of numerous sensitive intelligence briefings, and was lost in Europe, so it's not exactly clear how Casey ended up with it. Casey tried to bargain for it before it ultimately got back to Cherne. At the same time, it was revealed that Casey worked for the International Rescue Committee, a CIA front.
  • About a decade later, Casey was in Omaha when the Franklin scandal broke. He tried to befriend victim Alisha Owen at St. Joseph's mental hospital, possibly faking a mental illness to enter. She didn't reveal much about Franklin to him, but she did stay at his friend's house following her discharge and, even more weirdly, helped him sell cocaine. This is in the late 1980s, around the same period that CIA assets were importing it into Los Angeles.
  • Casey made a name for himself in 1989 by co-writing a Franklin article for Village Voice. Gary Caradori came across Casey, who promised to give him a videotape of Larry King having sex with a child (never delivered) and an audiotape of an interview with a Boys Town student (which he did). For several nights, Casey wasted Caradori's time, mirroring what he did to reporters on the Patty Hearst case a decade earlier. Then Casey brought a Hollywood producer up to Omaha -- he was evidently well-connected enough to do so -- and tried to get Caradori to agree to a movie deal about Franklin, after which Caradori angrily cut off all contact with Casey.
  • The FBI informed Owen that if she recanted, they would go after Caradori and Casey for fabricating the Franklin allegations. Later, after Caradori was killed, the Franklin grand jury denounced the allegations as a "hoax" and laid much of the blame on Casey. Yet the grand jury never called Casey himself to testify; inexplicably, Casey was able to escape the FBI's manhunt.
  • An incriminating letter supposedly from Casey, dated March 15, 1990, is surreptitiously slipped into the jury exhibits in Owen's perjury trial as part of a collection of items seized from her jail cell on March 8, 1990. :blankstare

Casey was just one of the characters involved in Franklin who bounced between Omaha and Los Angeles. The victims' own testimonies have them bringing drugs from LA into Omaha for Larry King and Alan Baer, and Baer's uncle E. John Brandeis also owned a ranch outside LA (right next to where the Manson Family lived).
Marionumber1

Postby Marionumber1 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:18 pm

One of the more sensational aspects of Paul Bonacci's claims was that the pedophile network run by Larry King was involved with the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA), the disgusting organization advocating the legalization of sex with children. Once again, however, Bonacci seems to have exhibited knowledge of information that would have been difficult to know unless he was actually involved. In a 1991 Nebraska Observer interview by Frances Mendenhall, Bonacci claims that King took him to stay at the homes of NAMBLA members in New York, naming David Thorstad (founder of the organization), Wayne Sunday, and Hugh Hammell. I checked out the latter two names, and they were accurate.

FBI documents on NAMBLA confirm that Wayne Sunday was a member of NAMBLA is New York. He's known to have co-produced (with Rudy Grillo) a 1980/09/27 broadcast on WBAI about "Man Boy Love" that interviewed NAMBLA members including Thorstad.

A New York resident named Hugh Hammill was arrested in 1983 for abducting a 13-year-old boy to a cottage used by NAMBLA (New York Times, "POLICE CONFIRM SEIZED PHOTO WAS NOT OF ETAN PATZ", 1982/12/30; New York Times, "MAN HELD IN JERSEY ABDUCTION", 1983/01/01), then much later convicted in 2011 of sexually assaulting a minor.

So Bonacci spontaneously, in response to interview questions, gave the names of two NAMBLA members in New York, information that turned out to be accurate. Furthermore, there was relatively sparse media coverage about Hammill and none I could find about Sunday, indicating that even if (as Franklin skeptics assert) someone was trying to feed Bonacci the information, it would have been fairly difficult to come across these details.
Marionumber1

Postby cptmarginal » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:03 pm

Thank you for your posts in this thread, seriously. I saw your one on Roskens as well; make sure you check out the other thread on him in this sub-forum if you haven't already.
More than reporters or political extremists, intelligence agents are inclined toward baleful explanations that emphasize conspiracy.
cptmarginal

Previous

Return to The Franklin Scandal