New photo up on The Johnny Gosch Foundation site

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby Jeff » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:23 pm

shefner wrote:
Jeff, must you break my heart? Please agree that not all conservative, family valued Christians are the bad guys....

Of course not.
Jeff
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Jeff » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:24 pm

et in Arcadia ego wrote:
shefner wrote:Please agree that not all conservative, family valued Christians are the bad guys....

No, just the ones that go around molesting other people's kids.

What he said.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby rbeck » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:51 pm

Jeff wrote:
rbeck wrote:here is what is posted on www.johnnygosch.com recently who is she talking about?

See pages 5 to 7 of this thread.

cool thanks Jeff it looks like Noreen Gosch is using the name Noreen she registered on March 13 I think is that right?
rbeck

Postby shefner » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:53 pm

Ok, Jeff, my heart is intact.....

What do you make of the Camp Caribou laundry bag?
shefner

Postby shefner » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:55 pm

rbeck wrote:
Jeff wrote:
rbeck wrote:here is what is posted on www.johnnygosch.com recently who is she talking about?

See pages 5 to 7 of this thread.

cool thanks Jeff it looks like Noreen Gosch is using the name Noreen she registered on March 13 I think is that right?

Yep...but she hasn't posted yet. Wish we could change that. I think it would be great if Noreen was willing to post here and help us with some questions we have...I know she couldn't answer everything but maybe some things?
shefner

Postby Jeff » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:55 pm

rbeck wrote:cool thanks Jeff it looks like Noreen Gosch is using the name Noreen she registered on March 13 I think is that right?

Presuming so. I don't believe she's posted yet. She hasn't responded to my email yet, either, to confirm that it really is her.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby timetunneler » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:03 am

shefner wrote:Thank you, Searcher, for that delightful imagery of my recent scolding by c2w....you are a dear!

Also, to rbeck, thank you for your comments concerning TG. I think his association with some "edgy" types make more than a few posters here feel uncomfortable. But if you look into his background, there is nothing there but solidity. I do think he has seen more than we can ever believe, and perhaps, that in combination with his advancing age make him seem "out there" sometimes.

Anyone who knows you, rbeck, would readily acquiesce to your judgement. "You da man!" [/i]

I happen to be one of those uncomfortable with this whole Gosch thing. And now that i've commented a few times.. that creepy factor just doesn't seem to want to go away. See, the problem with this mess is that this level of darkness is polluted on all sides.. good people don't really wander into these waters you know because the whole thing is such a hall of mirrors.

Obviously something is going on with the Gosch site. I say obviously because any site posting bondage pics on its front page of kids is not intended to attract "good" people to that site to investigate. It serves the effect of pushing good people away and drawing in the curious. OR... serving as a means to blackmail other parties. Normal people who click on that site are going to say WHOAH when the first thing they see on the top page is a kid in bondage... They are going to click it closed and probably want to clear their cache.

And anything tied to Gunderson... or his opponents... well IMHO thems dark waters people. Don't expect their to be many good guys on either side. And by good guys I mean untainted parties. The Gosch site links to Rense and Gunderson??? WHY? Links to a UFO site with a knack for Jew bashing do not attract credible aid to your cause.

It's all bad judgement on someone's part or like has been said... WORSE.

In my opinion, and I'll be blunt... and not worry who I offend. The Gosch site is being used by SOMEONE... to blackmail someone else. Regular people don't view that site. People curious about things like 9/11 and UFO's and other "secrets" visit that site and link to it. it doesn't really get any coverage outside of that. So all of this combined basically serves the purpose of pushing the Gosch thing out of reach of any credible discussion at one level... and possibly blackmailing someone at another.

I bring up the blackmail thing because working backwards through links to Gannon, Gosch, Decamp, Craig Spence, Washington Times, you start to come back to stories of blackmail operations used to compromise politicians. That what was mentioned in the conspiracy of silence video and that was the role of Craig Spence and his bugged house where politicians did prostitutes(possibly underaged).

So who's blackmailing who? Who knows. Are there multiple groups blackmailing each other? Probably. Look at Gunderson, DeCamp and the rest. Their dirty backgrounds gives them reason to want to stay on top of something like this. Someone has the goods on them and they have the goods on someone else. And there are also ties in all of this to Right Wing Christian Patriot movements that have been involved with some dirty shit over the years where blackmailing their opponents might be useful to them too.

IMHO its all about Mutual Assured Blackmail.

Not going to say one side is good/evil... I don't know what is really going on under the surface... but the whole mess is just thoroughly twisted up in knots and not all is what it seems.

Alright, the secret government is probably about to bang down my door now.. I think I am going to bow out of this discussion. Too dark, deep and depressing for me I'm afraid.
timetunneler

Postby timetunneler » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:24 am

timetunneler wrote:
shefner wrote:Thank you, Searcher, for that delightful imagery of my recent scolding by c2w....you are a dear!

Also, to rbeck, thank you for your comments concerning TG. I think his association with some "edgy" types make more than a few posters here feel uncomfortable. But if you look into his background, there is nothing there but solidity. I do think he has seen more than we can ever believe, and perhaps, that in combination with his advancing age make him seem "out there" sometimes.

Anyone who knows you, rbeck, would readily acquiesce to your judgement. "You da man!" [/i]

I happen to be one of those uncomfortable with this whole Gosch thing. And now that i've commented a few times.. that creepy factor just doesn't seem to want to go away. See, the problem with this mess is that this level of darkness is polluted on all sides.. good people don't really wander into these waters you know because the whole thing is such a hall of mirrors.

Obviously something is going on with the Gosch site. I say obviously because any site posting bondage pics on its front page of kids is not intended to attract "good" people to that site to investigate. It serves the effect of pushing good people away and drawing in the curious. OR... serving as a means to blackmail other parties. Normal people who click on that site are going to say WHOAH when the first thing they see on the top page is a kid in bondage... They are going to click it closed and probably want to clear their cache.

And anything tied to Gunderson... or his opponents... well IMHO thems dark waters people. Don't expect their to be many good guys on either side. And by good guys I mean untainted parties. The Gosch site links to Rense and Gunderson??? WHY? Links to a UFO site with a knack for Jew bashing do not attract credible aid to your cause.

It's all bad judgement on someone's part or like has been said... WORSE.

In my opinion, and I'll be blunt... and not worry who I offend. The Gosch site is being used by SOMEONE... to blackmail someone else. Regular people don't view that site. People curious about things like 9/11 and UFO's and other "secrets" visit that site and link to it. it doesn't really get any coverage outside of that. So all of this combined basically serves the purpose of pushing the Gosch thing out of reach of any credible discussion at one level... and possibly blackmailing someone at another.

I bring up the blackmail thing because working backwards through links to Gannon, Gosch, Decamp, Craig Spence, Washington Times, you start to come back to stories of blackmail operations used to compromise politicians. That what was mentioned in the conspiracy of silence video and that was the role of Craig Spence and his bugged house where politicians did prostitutes(possibly underaged).

So who's blackmailing who? Who knows. Are there multiple groups blackmailing each other? Probably. Look at Gunderson, DeCamp and the rest. Their dirty backgrounds gives them reason to want to stay on top of something like this. Someone has the goods on them and they have the goods on someone else. And there are also ties in all of this to Right Wing Christian Patriot movements that have been involved with some dirty shit over the years where blackmailing their opponents might be useful to them too.

IMHO its all about Mutual Assured Blackmail.

Not going to say one side is good/evil... I don't know what is really going on under the surface... but the whole mess is just thoroughly twisted up in knots and not all is what it seems.

Alright, the secret government is probably about to bang down my door now.. I think I am going to bow out of this discussion. Too dark, deep and depressing for me I'm afraid.

p.s. - i didn't mean to imply above that curious people aren't good... just that reputable credible people are pushed away from the gosch site
timetunneler

Postby dickdecent » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:06 am

shef I used that phrase precisely and purely to illustrate SD's OVER-REACTION and in no way was I implying that his heart's not in it... or that he's not genuine about what he's saying. I HAVE NEVER SAID OR BELIEVED THAT.

I know his passion's real, it's just the utterly out-of-whack and unjustified claims that other users are totally woo-woo TFH wearing no-plane lizard chasing idiots, because they dare to open a topic which he feels is in bad taste. Not to mention the heaps of offensive personal slanging he has hurled at me and others on the side.

A little humour or an emoticon from you or I, or indeed a cat pic here and there to lighten the atmosphere of the DISCUSSION... not the TOPIC itself, is as you said surely not so bad a thing, as long as it's genuine.
It's preferable by far to this sort of crap:

stackdag:
"You're a fuck, a limey fuck. So that's what I'll call you. In fact you're a barmy barmpot with small manky bollocks. I bet you're a complete minger as well you naff pillock.... ....Now you can sit back and shut your bloody trap like the munter you are.
Fuck off."

8)
Any human system is inherently corrupt.
dickdecent

Location: West Midlands UK- Blog:- http://decentpie.blogspot.com

Postby chiggerbit » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:10 am

Speaking of blackmail, timetunneler, I always thought the Washington Times piece(s) were very likely about blackmail. It's not as if Moon hadn't used sexual blackmail prior to that, if I remember right.
chiggerbit

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:09 am

shefner wrote:Anyone who knows you, rbeck, would readily acquiesce to your judgement. "You da man!" [/i]

What the hell is that supposed to mean? "Acquiesce"? "Judgment"? Idolatry and null-wave transmitting deference isn't one of my strong suits. Why would I want to 'acquiesce' to anyone, much less in the context of a totally disinfo-saturated subject?

Are you suggesting that the rest of us should take a cue from you and bend over for your buddy?

What a fucking curious thing to say.
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:21 am

shefner wrote:Ok, Jeff, my heart is intact.....

What do you make of the Camp Caribou laundry bag?

You know what? I think this micro-focus on the stupid bag is a misdirection. We know what the name of it is, or what someone wants it to be. If there's a thread there, maybe the camp itself should be scrutinized and not the picture.

Seriously, enough distraction.
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby orz » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:52 am

the camp itself should be scrutinized and not the picture.

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=16690
orz

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:01 am

orz wrote:
the camp itself should be scrutinized and not the picture.

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=16690

Exactly, orz. Same as London 7/7, UFO's, and every other time there's some muddy jpeg to fixate on. I'm not crazy about how this thread keeps getting steered back to the weakest link in the whole case.

Et in Arcadia ego

Postby shefner » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:30 pm

Gosh, et, what'd I do to you? You are so hateful to me!

First, I have great respect for rbeck....from what I've seen on several sites, he has the most in-depth information of anyone around concerning Gosch and the Franklin Scandal. That doesn't have to be your opinion...it's mine. I'm not asking anyone to bend over, for heaven's sake! Apparently no one has ever given a compliment over here.

Second, the entire board has recently been engaged in conversation concerning the laundry bag. I was curious as to what Jeff thought of it. That's all. My question wasn't directed toward you so I'm not sure why you feel compelled to dress me down about it.

I've never heard such a pile of mean-spirited, bad language coming from a simple thread about a crime from the 80's! Why'd I even decide to join up here?

From here on out, you can pick on someone else!
shefner

PreviousNext

Return to Franklin Scandal