New photo up on The Johnny Gosch Foundation site

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:03 pm

My bad.

Are people more congenial on the court TV forum?
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:18 pm

shefner wrote:I've never heard such a pile of mean-spirited, bad language coming from a simple thread about a crime from the 80's!

stackdag wrote:You're a fuck, a limey fuck. So that's what I'll call you. In fact you're a barmy barmpot with small manky bollocks. I bet you're a complete minger as well you naff pillock.

I hope you can understand my point matey.

Now you can sit back and shut your bloody trap like the munter you are.
Fuck off.
:lol: :lol:

shefner wrote:I've known stack a while and he is highly charged on every front. Yes, but there is no question he takes this case to heart.

Strange how selective you are when identifying mean spiritedness.
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby FourthBase » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:06 pm

shefner wrote:"franklinfiles.org" was the number one blog site to discuss the Franklin Scandal as well as Johnny Gosch and others (Paul Bonacci, Jimmy Gibson, etc). The site was heavily trafficked and membership was growing quickly each day. It was the site where I met rbeck. Shortly after he revealed the new workplace of Larry King, the site was hacked and has not returned. This was August 2007. I had severe withdrawals and have hunted a place to discuss these matters ever since. Alas, here I am!

What what what? :shock:

A few months before the hacking, our space had an unusual visitor who told us he was Jimmy Gibson. He did have some insider information but most of us sincerely doubted he was who he said. He was "in the know" about all things technological....perhaps he hacked our site?[/u]

Sounds exactly like the douchebag who went by 15 different screennames (Roy Harrold, Robin Gaison, Son of Gaia, pcarpent, etc) and attacked people who discussed the Gosch case as "re-victimizers", and always implicated Noreen Gosch in her own son's disappearance, and -- more disturbingly -- called some shit before it happened, like that Florida cop coming out and saying the photos sent to Noreen in 2006 were "just" from old cases he worked on in the 70's. In my estimation, this same douche was the person who posed as Jimmy Gibson (among others) in the Des Moines register comments section and first posted the link to that sicko bondage site with the colored brandless photo of whoever Noreen thought was Johnny. Signing up under different screennames who compliment each other and bombarding a single topic was that douchebag's M.O. so forgive me for being skeptical about you and rbeck -- from where I'm standing, you reek.
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:16 pm

FWIW, the Jacobtales domain that had a collection of pedophilia images was purchased by a what appears to be softcore pron company, but is actually a click-through site*.

Both domains are registered to a malorie pacaud, in what I assume is France.

FourthBase, you had something interesting to say about that branding photo we discussed here some time back. Maybe it would be good to bring it up in this thread as this is a detail I was not familiar with until a few minutes ago.

edit* - I was incorrect; all links are to the stories.xnnx domain/server.
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby FourthBase » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:50 pm

et in Arcadia ego wrote:FourthBase, you had something interesting to say about that branding photo we discussed here some time back. Maybe it would be good to bring it up in this thread as this is a detail I was not familiar with until a few minutes ago.

You mean this?

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewt ... 6908#86908

Which arose from this thread on websleuths:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showth ... ost1178222

Here, I'll just post what I have pm'd to you:

Well, if you look through this thread:

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewt ... reen+gosch

It pretty much tells the story.There wasn't much of anything specific that creeped me out, it had just dawned on me at one point that by trying to alert Noreen Gosch by emailing her a link to that sicko site in case there was anything relevant there to her son's disappearance, I was also in a literal sense emailing the mother of kidnapped child a link to a website featuring children in bondage, which when you think about it, is just fucking weird, regardless of the intention. Then it dawned on me that she could have "handlers" like Gunderson checking her email, and that by trying to help her out I risked 1) being falsely named as a perp by some Gunderson type or 2) being tagged by whoever Gunderson's bosses are as someone who is getting too involved in trying to figure the Gosch case out. That's the extent of it.

Actually that wasn't the exact thread, it must have been another from around the same time where I posted about emailing Noreen once that sicko site was linked to on websleuths (by that royharrold/robingaison/pcarpent/sonofgaia douchebag) which contained the same photo but without the brand.

I didn't find it first hand, it was posted on websleuths, and that whole thing was part of the 30 page thread I linked you to earlier, somewhere around...page 25 or so? That's what (and why) I had emailed Noreen, to warn her that the B&W photo she originally had on her site and brought on TV (the one with the supposed brand) was some kind of altered copy or something. She responded to me and told me someone had already forwarded her about it. Anyway, that's when I got the creeps and backed the fuck away.

It is on page 25 of that RI thread, and here is the thread on websleuths where I found out about it:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showth ... ost1178228

As I said in 2006, that fucking douchebag Roy/Robin/Gaia/Jimmy/etc seems to be the one responsible for mailing the photos to Noreen.
FourthBase

Postby Jeff » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:06 pm

Here's something that deserves the attention of the board, I think. Because it might offer an example of how boards like ours can get played.

I was just reading this old thread, refreshing myself on Patricia Johnson Holm, the woman who came forward claiming her son was also in the Gosch photo. (She said her son was abducted because he was in the Stuart bloodline, and then she couldn't produce any evidence that he actually existed.)

After a number of posts voicing concern that Noreen was potentially tarnishing herself by association, here's how the thread wound down:

MASONIC PLOT

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:58 pm Post subject: Re: pictures please Reply with quote
I have spoken to Noreen and made her aware of this entire post.

Edited by: MASONIC PLOT at: 10/28/06 10:10 pm

DireStrike

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:37 am Post subject: Re: pictures please Reply with quote
Spoken? What did she say about this other woman?

MASONIC PLOT

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:42 am Post subject: Re: pictures please Reply with quote
I will let her comment on it as she feels necessary, I just let her know what was being said on this post, as I normally do, as a means of helping her see the things that others who care for her have found out about her situation. She is always very accepting of things like this and I am sure she will take it all under advisement.

DireStrike

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:18 pm Post subject: Re: pictures please Reply with quote
Oh, ok. Didn't mean to intrude.

End of discussion, end of topic. MP's taken care of it.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby Searcher08 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:10 pm

I would highly recommend the following two sets of videos.

One is an interview between Michael Corbin and Rusty Nelson, the photographer in the Franklin case

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_4wyBGVxug
There are 4 parts, the above is the first one

The second is a relatively recent interview with John deCamp from last year. This in particular has some amazing information. I dont want to spoil it - but some of the connections he talked about were fascinating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtpZTVKuVAo&feature=related
5 parts, the first is the one above
Searcher08

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:48 pm

sunny wrote:
et in Arcadia ego wrote:At this point, its looking strongly like the relationship MP claims was/is that of a handler.

Geez, I hadn't even thought of that. I thought he was a lonely attention seeker and felt sorry for him, but the possibility you raise must be taken into account, considering the case and milieu we are talking about here.

Mar 16, 2008

MASONIC PLOT wrote:Anyone can contact Mrs. Gosch from her website if they have questions for her, I do not have any sort of special relationship with her or anything and I certainly have no special inside information to share other than my own insight and understanding.

Apr 16, 2007

MASONIC PLOT wrote:I spoke to Noreen. It is a phone number.

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewt ... 324#113324
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby rbeck » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:03 pm

FourthBase wrote:
shefner wrote:"franklinfiles.org" was the number one blog site to discuss the Franklin Scandal as well as Johnny Gosch and others (Paul Bonacci, Jimmy Gibson, etc). The site was heavily trafficked and membership was growing quickly each day. It was the site where I met rbeck. Shortly after he revealed the new workplace of Larry King, the site was hacked and has not returned. This was August 2007. I had severe withdrawals and have hunted a place to discuss these matters ever since. Alas, here I am!

What what what? :shock:

A few months before the hacking, our space had an unusual visitor who told us he was Jimmy Gibson. He did have some insider information but most of us sincerely doubted he was who he said. He was "in the know" about all things technological....perhaps he hacked our site?[/u]

Sounds exactly like the douchebag who went by 15 different screennames (Roy Harrold, Robin Gaison, Son of Gaia, pcarpent, etc) and attacked people who discussed the Gosch case as "re-victimizers", and always implicated Noreen Gosch in her own son's disappearance, and -- more disturbingly -- called some shit before it happened, like that Florida cop coming out and saying the photos sent to Noreen in 2006 were "just" from old cases he worked on in the 70's. In my estimation, this same douche was the person who posed as Jimmy Gibson (among others) in the Des Moines register comments section and first posted the link to that sicko bondage site with the colored brandless photo of whoever Noreen thought was Johnny. Signing up under different screennames who compliment each other and bombarding a single topic was that douchebag's M.O. so forgive me for being skeptical about you and rbeck -- from where I'm standing, you reek.

Well Thanks alot. I do remember seeing this Roy Harrold charcter on a bunch of websites attacking some of the victims like Paul Bonacci , Alisha Owens, etc. and I immediatly thought he was Robert Wadman. He was even on a website i used to post messages on called websleuths.com but i dont post anything there anymore there were too many skeptics and ignorant folks on there. i wish you wouldnt think i reek ? i will be glad to tell you anything about myself ill give you my cell phone number if you want to talk too no problem. im only on these websites to share/collect information not to cause any problems.
rbeck

Postby Searcher08 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:17 pm

rbeck wrote:
Well Thanks alot. I do remember seeing this Roy Harrold charcter on a bunch of websites attacking some of the victims like Paul Bonacci , Alisha Owens, etc. and I immediatly thought he was Robert Wadman. He was even on a website i used to post messages on called websleuths.com but i dont post anything there anymore there were too many skeptics and ignorant folks on there. i wish you wouldnt think i reek ? i will be glad to tell you anything about myself ill give you my cell phone number if you want to talk too no problem. im only on these websites to share/collect information not to cause any problems.

Robert Wadman seems to be a Professor at Weber State University in Ogden, Utah - I have no problem with you, rbeck btw
Searcher08

Postby rbeck » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:20 pm

Searcher08 wrote:I would highly recommend the following two sets of videos.

One is an interview between Michael Corbin and Rusty Nelson, the photographer in the Franklin case

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_4wyBGVxug
There are 4 parts, the above is the first one

The second is a relatively recent interview with John deCamp from last year. This in particular has some amazing information. I dont want to spoil it - but some of the connections he talked about were fascinating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtpZTVKuVAo&feature=related
5 parts, the first is the one above

those are good interviews but kind of short with Rusty Nelson from micheal corbins show in april 2005 and John Decamp its very recent i think it was done in september 2007 since then John has had to go back in the hospital for back surgery hes not doing too well.notice when they ask him about Johnny's father Decamp wont talk. he says "i wont go into that"

I have 7 interviews of decamp, rusty nelson,noreen gosch, that are alot longer from Alex Merklingers show that i can post a link to on here from my filefactory account if you want. im in the process now of converting them to video and posting to youtube but its taking forever each one is 3 hours long.
rbeck

Postby FourthBase » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:24 pm

i wish you wouldnt think i reek ?

Just using my nose, sorry.
It wasn't a proclamation or anything.
Continue with whatever.
FourthBase

Postby Searcher08 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:32 pm

FourthBase wrote:

Continue with whatever.

http://www.nose-network.org/
Searcher08

Postby FourthBase » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:34 pm

Searcher08 wrote:
FourthBase wrote:

Continue with whatever.

http://www.nose-network.org/

Ha!
FourthBase

Postby rbeck » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:38 pm

Searcher08 wrote:Robert Wadman seems to be a Professor at Weber State University in Ogden, Utah - I have no problem with you, rbeck btw

old Wadman has also been working for the US Department of Justice with high paying contract jobs in in Eastern Europe, Albania, Romainia etc. as a part of this program ICITAP to train foreign police forces
http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/icitap/albania.html
i wonder how he got such a job with the federal government

its funny if you go under the website ratemyprofessor.com you will find tons of complaints about wadman hes a real prick of a teacher at that college.
rbeck

PreviousNext

Return to Franklin Scandal