New photo up on The Johnny Gosch Foundation site

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby timetunneler » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:16 am

Eldritch wrote:
sunny wrote:Every time this subject comes up, people wig out. It's the strangest thing.

And THAT is perhaps one of the most interesting things of all, isn't it?

This topic is certainly being derailed.

Yes, everytime certain subjects come up.. some people go apeshit, all hell breaks loose and the threads goes to pot for 20 straight pages.

What I don't get is this... as an average schuck sitting here.. I have no idea what the fuck this Gosch stuff is all about. I'm not going to even try to claim to know. What I will say is that it reeks of blackmail... which doesn't seem to get much play in these discussions IMHO. And no, I'm not blaming Noreen of anything. She is being used for all I know.

Just don't get why some people have to come in here and go flying off the walls defending some position like they actually know something everyone else doesn't. like MP did before he got tripped up and left
timetunneler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby timetunneler » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:34 am

stackdag wrote:
"more like adolescent "

I don't deny that it might be adolescent.

But why would anyone want to share information with people that have disrespected them?
As I have been, as well as shefner and rbeck were to a lesser degree.

I know the same information as they do, but what do you plan on doing with it if it's revealed?
Do you just want know it out of curiosity sakes? If you knew it, what would you do?
I don't even know if Larry King is there anymore anyway.

I have the phone numbers of many officials named in John Decamp's book, but I haven't made any calls...would you?
Kent Miller and Deward R Finch, two school officials who were allegedly named in participating in satanic rituals by a young witness, where human babies were killed and consumed.

I have their numbers, would you like to call them?
I think it would be a great idea for a podcast...

Curious...

You all hate Ted Gunderson, by why is it that the people that DON'T hate him have all the new and relovant information?

i.e. rbeck and desertfae

This newsmakingnews side rigorousintuition is on, hasn't come up with any new information since 2006, it's been two years.
Where's your progress? And why should we share ours with you?
Why has it been that everytime I've shared new information in the SRA and Facist sexuality sections, nobody comments or adds to it?

Just wondering...

Edit: Also this is the board where Masonicplot talked about being close with Noreen. What the heck is that about? Back then I believed he was actually talking to her...if you ask me, this board "reeks" and so do a lot of it's members.

"Newsmakingnews side????"

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE? Why do you care? If you KNOW something take it to 30 different police stations and drop it discretely in their mail, mail some photos or evidence to CNN, youtube, post these names secretly from some Internet cafe in Tiajuana and get them all busted?!?!?

"You all hate Ted Gunderson, by why is it that the people that DON'T hate him have all the new and relovant information?"

Cuz maybe he ain't a good guy and he's blackmailing people. Because good guys who know all that shit usually wind up dead from what I've seen, that or living in foreign countries under false names.

Ok, sorry for my outburst but there goes my spider sense again.
timetunneler

Postby timetunneler » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:41 am

cptmarginal wrote:I just yawned so hard that my jaw cracked

This is some awesome shit.

[munching popcorn]

:shock:
timetunneler

Postby brainpanhandler » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:47 am

et in Arcadia ego wrote:Has the rest of the RI community had enough of this yet?

Just checking.

yes
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby dickdecent » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:49 am

I can't believe this...

I'm away for a few hours having left a plea to ignore ranting and flaming and please stay on topic, and I come back to find that half the posters have been drawn into the pointless exercise of trying to reason with... Well, a certain poster whose name I don't wish to mention. A truly futile exercise I can assure you.

This is nuts and very un-R.I.

Please heed my warning and the previous quotes about thread de-railment and don't be duped.

BTW I don't have a clue why either shef or rbeck should, or would want to be lumped in with you-know-who. There is only ONE user actively trying to reduce intellect to expletive, and no-one asked that user for ANYTHING much less information! (as if they would)

peace be upon ya

8)
Any human system is inherently corrupt.
dickdecent

Location: West Midlands UK- Blog:- http://decentpie.blogspot.com

Postby chiggerbit » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:57 am

Ok, I'm locking this topic. I had to go back too many pages to find where it got permanently derailed from the original subject. Also, I had a bit of a hizzy before I locked it. End of thread.
chiggerbit

Postby Jeff » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:11 am

et in Arcadia ego wrote:this here is like watching the Three Stooges pretend they're Sherlock Holmes and Scooby Doo.

I was thinking more Mac and Tosh. But yes - indubitably!

I just logged on to this. I've suspended stackdag's account. shefner's as well, after she requested the closing of her membership.

On edit: sorry chig, I hadn't even read to the end of the thread before posting and didn't know you had already closed it. Good call.
Jeff
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Franklin Scandal