New photo up on The Johnny Gosch Foundation site

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby stackdag » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:58 am

Hi, sorry I haven't had the time to respond.

You're right dickdecent, it does derail the thread. So I aplologize to everyone for that, but I won't apologize to YOU for the insults.

In fact, I stand by them whole heartedly, you grotty CUNT.

I think if any reasonable human being reads what you wrote to me, they can see, as I can, that you were being extremely insulting and aggressively condescending with your comments as well as with your naff little emoticons. But then again I'd expect nothing less from an arrogant British fuck like yourself. You filthy hogs pretty much invented of imperialism afterall. Fucking limeys. You're all rubbish and belong in the barmy bin.:lol:

I could go on further in explaining how insulting everything was by pointing out all the specifics of what you said in previous posts, but I'll digress from quoting everything and just simply say that when you claim someone's post "makes no sense" that's an egregious insult in my yankee book, and probably in a lot of other people's as well. :roll:

It's beyond obvious you fucking barmy bint.

By the way, to shift tone a bit...

I'm not trying to "win" anything here, and sunny I have nothing against you. I apologize if you took offense to me using your words as my example quotations.

If you guys would like to justify these discussions by telling me you believe Noreen's basic story, that's fine, but it doesn't matter much in terms of my point.

It's a taste issue.

Even if you are discounting the idea that she murdered her own son in the full quote, the fact that the idea is even mentioned at all is in bad taste, at least to me.

That's all. And I have a feeling I'm alone on this one. :?

I don't wish to continue this line of discussion any further. I made my point about Noreen's battle for the prevention of kidnapping and exploitation of children in the 80's and I'll leave it at that. So I would just hope people here will keep that in mind before going completely off the deep end. And even when you feel like saying she's lost her mind or whoring her son by posting the pictures, I'd ask you to keep it in mind as well. It's because of Noreen and people like her that we even have Amber Alerts. She is a victim of a horrible crime.

But by all means please continue to discuss whatever you think is relovent to push this case further down the road to being solved/exposed in the mainstream or whatever you think will help in what that next step should be.

One thing is for sure, this board is nothing like the franklinfiles board, and nor should it be. I only hope that shefner, rbeck, and others from that old board will continue to contribute to the discussion here, regardless of the obvious "newsmakingnews" types of biases it seems a lot of people have here. :shock:

BUT As far as that excrimental waste named dickdecent, the british imperialist fuck who claims to "not respond" in a flame war while doing exactly that, I think everyone can see what a cum craving, barmy munter you are.

You can now fuck off and die ya manky minger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. :x
Last edited by stackdag on Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
stackdag

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Jeff » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:08 am

stackdag: wtf? Just 10 minutes after dickdecent posts, you post that?

I don't know or care why you're doing it, but that's enough hounding.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby stackdag » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:17 am

I feel the post is self explantatory. Please re-read it.

The fact that I posted 10 minutes after the limey did is purely coincidental, I swear.

I have been very busy, and have only now found the time to respond to this manky putz.
stackdag

Postby Jeff » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:23 am

stackdag wrote:I feel the post is self explantatory. Please re-read it.

Please re-read mine.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby chiggerbit » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:23 am

I feel another hizzy fit coming on. For newbies who weren't around when I had the last one, be informed that when under sway of hizzy fit I start deleting any post, no matter how long or informative that includes name-calling or insults or incitement to do same. Got it?
chiggerbit

Postby stackdag » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:39 am

What you call "hounding" I call "self defense".

...and I justify it as a direct response to the vicious insults made by that irritating brit.
stackdag

Postby Jeff » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:48 am

We're not having a discussion here. This pattern stops one way or the other.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby shefner » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:52 am

I understand rbeck's hesitancy to post the info about Larry King....he did that on franklinfiles and within 48 hours the site was gone. He does have the information though, I can attest to that if its worth anything to anyone here. Seems I'm on the "reeking" list. Still, I have forgotten some of what rbeck said since things were moving quickly on the site and then suddenly it was "disappeared."

Along with rbeck, I can assure you I am not a "handler" or going under an assumed name. My name is Sherry Hefner and I will give out my number if anyone here is distrustful of me....call me and we'll chat. I'm not FBI, CIA, or Illuminati. Definitely this board is different than any other, which is good, I guess. I just haven't adjusted well, for which some may be thrilled.

I have to say, stack, that I've never seen such language from you before--although you've always been a straight-talker. I really cringe at the bad language....
shefner

Postby dickdecent » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:18 am

Shef, You ain't on my 'reek-list'...

I Would very much appreciate a pm with that info...

Dont forget that it IS a very emotive subject and people don't always mean to be vindictive... they just get emotional.

Thanks for hanging in there...

8)
Any human system is inherently corrupt.
dickdecent

Location: West Midlands UK- Blog:- http://decentpie.blogspot.com

Postby Searcher08 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:52 am

chiggerbit wrote:I feel another hizzy fit coming on. For newbies who weren't around when I had the last one, be informed that when under sway of hizzy fit I start deleting any post, no matter how long or informative that includes name-calling or insults or incitement to do same. Got it?

If I were in your shoes I would do exactly the same. I thought stackdogs first post vs dick was supposed to be full of Basil Fawlty type over the top fun /lunacy which I replied to with (I hope) humour, but I think I misread him(tell me if Im wrong) - what you actually seem to be saying is just ordinary racist abuse - and why you are swearing badly in UK English (calling a bloke a bint isnt something a Brit would do - a bint is an older woman) I find really... baffling.

You have a lot of emotional charge around what you have decided are "unthinkable" thoughts; how might YOU react if I decided some of the things YOU said were so "unthinkable" that I flew into a fury whenever you brought them up.

There has been, for example, a murder case in the UK where a wife goes missing after a distraught call saying she has broken down on the side of the road then vanishes - heartbroken crying husband appealing for witnesses on the national news only to find months later HE had killed her...

personally my red flag goes up if someone tells me that I cannot express and discuss a particular thought.

I am NOT the thoughts I discuss. I dont even have to agree with them.
I might even find it abhorrent - but who has the right to tell me I cannot speak or ask questions about it?

I understand your deep passion around this and want you to leave the racist abuse out, ok?
Searcher08

Postby sunny » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:04 pm

Every time this subject comes up, people wig out. It's the strangest thing.
Choose love
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Eldritch » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:46 pm

sunny wrote:Every time this subject comes up, people wig out. It's the strangest thing.

And THAT is perhaps one of the most interesting things of all, isn't it?

This topic is certainly being derailed.
Eldritch

Postby stackdag » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:56 pm

Yeah I guess these all are just the rambilings of a "rabid rape victim" who "needs to get laid".

As dickdecent called me.

And he claimed he wouldn't get into "childishness".

Seriously, if me insulting a true jerk like dickdecent is so horrific and racist...then so be it.

Yes the language was harsh and was really meant to be.
Anyhow I think I'm done here.

I honestly have no interest in being called insane, stupid, nonsense, incapable of comprehending anything, sexually abused, or sex starved by the likes of dickdecent while discussing this.

If you read what he wrote that's what he did and that's why I reacted, I guess nobody cares about that however so...

Goodbye.

P.S. And rbeck, shefner, I know and remember the info about Larry King too. I would just ask you What's the point of sharing it with these people?, they haven't really offered anything of substance to the case so why should you?

I hope you really contemplate that before you let them know.
Last edited by stackdag on Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
stackdag

Postby Jeff » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:06 pm

stackdag wrote:I would just ask you What's the point of sharing it with these people?

Funny. I was wondering the same thing.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:28 pm

Jeff wrote:
stackdag wrote:I would just ask you What's the point of sharing it with these people?

Funny. I was wondering the same thing.

+1
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

PreviousNext

Return to Franklin Scandal