New photo up on The Johnny Gosch Foundation site

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby stackdag » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:06 am

I wasn't the one who dangled the information.

So don't blame me.

The reasons for not sharing are two fold:

1. The board admin requested it, which should be enough.

2. You have offered nothing in return.

Would it please you if I said Larry King has a job in a particular state in the U.S.A?

That's the information sans the specifics of where and what he's doing. He's working, just like we all do to make a living.

And it's not in politics as from what I know.

There.
Now you know.

Do I think that calling Larry King would enrich our understanding of what happened? No, not really.

I can't believe you said this. Larry King has all the information that we need, if what was alleged of him his true, he has many stories to tell I'm sure, whether he'd tell them to you or not is debateable. But I'd love to call the guy and ask him some questions, if it didn't threaten my well-being.
stackdag

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby shefner » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:07 am

et in Arcadia ego wrote:
stackdag wrote:.if you ask me, this board "reeks" and so do a lot of it's members.

Um, this board's admin outed MP for whatever the fuck he is or his intentions were and made it clear that there was an issue with him.

If you don't like this forum, you can get fucked and leave. I seriously doubt a single person here will miss you. Take your ball, your buddies, and your bag of bullshit secrets and hit the road.

I've dealt with far more provocative morons than this foul-mouthed dork. After dealing with Socrates' endless stream of sock puppets and tireless bullshit, this here is like watching the Three Stooges pretend they're Sherlock Holmes and Scooby Doo.

Is this a formal invitation for me, rbeck and stackdag to leave this board?
Are you speaking for everyone here?
shefner

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:25 am

You know what I'd like to know?

I'd like to know why the three of you keep attempting to manipulate this thread towards discussing Larry King. Because, like, this thread ain't about him, or can you not read the thread title?

Isn't that what you guys got called out for at the webslueths forum you say you don't post at anymore but still do?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showth ... 32&page=25

You guys seem to have a vested interest in pushing Johnny Gosch discussions away from Gosch and towards The Franklin Case.

Why is that?
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby cptmarginal » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:35 am

Is this a formal invitation for me, rbeck and stackdag to leave this board?
Are you speaking for everyone here?

Absolutely not! Some people overreact. I am a strong advocate of everyone continuing to communicate despite perceived problems. Who cares? Let's continue the dialogue, as long as we feel like it at least.

Sometimes we "generalize," but mostly we are speaking about those who have posted and not those who are just lurking. Besides, if you don't post then no one really knows how you feel.

Fair enough, you are right. Gunderson gets a lot of heat, but I for one will say that he is a mystery to me. Some things about him seem very weird, and he makes some big assertions. However, I actually learned a ton from watching videos of him speaking years ago. I have even recommended those videos to multiple people to learn about "SRA". I am suspicious of the man (I think for very good reasons), but that doesn't mean I hate him or that everything he says is a lie. I read lots of articles on Christian conspiracy theory sites et al and my "rigorous intuition" does wonders to provide me info from this.

Actually, I would say that it is almost required to learn all about Gunderson and his research if you wish to delve into SRA because he has peripherally made himself part of the picture.

Would it please you if I said Larry King has a job in a particular state in the U.S.A?

No, not at all. That gives me almost zero info. Look, I'm obviously not asking you to defy Jeff's wishes and post his contact info or any info for that matter. I just object to the attitude of "they don't deserve it, let's take our info elsewhere". What, are we competing gangs of detectives racing for the prize of recognition that we cracked the case? I think Encyclopedia Brown and his neighborhood pals have a head start on us so don't get your hopes up.

I can't believe you said this. Larry King has all the information that we need, if what was alleged of him his true, he has many stories to tell I'm sure, whether he'd tell them to you or not is debateable. But I'd love to call the guy and ask him some questions, if it didn't threaten my well-being.

And he is going to surrender this info voluntarily to an unsolicited caller who got his contact info off the internet and obviously has a malicious motive? That's pretty naive. OK, give him a ring. Let me know how it works out. We can use our secret cipher and decoder rings so we don't have to share the info with anyone else.

Excuse me for my attitude, I just have a problem with people being protective about information which is clearly not personally related to themselves.
cptmarginal

Postby shefner » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:36 am

To my knowledge, I've never been "called out" at Websleuths. I only talk about the franklin case here because I do feel like there is a link there with Johnny Gosch. Of course there are plenty that don't think there is link and I respect that. Maybe this is the wrong thread to discuss franklin though. I didn't realize that most here weren't interested in that connection. Sorry for the intrusion...

Maybe we should just start a franklin thread that is seperate from this one...

PS....I have never denied posting at Websleuths! I post on several boards including InSession (which you poked fun at me for-on more than one occassion).
Last edited by shefner on Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
shefner

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:38 am

cptmarginal wrote:

And he is going to surrender this info voluntarily to an unsolicited caller who got his contact info off the internet and obviously has a malicious motive? That's pretty naive.

No shit. Seriously, what planet are these guys from?

"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:40 am

shefner wrote:Maybe this is the wrong thread to discuss franklin though. I didn't realize that most here weren't interested in that connection. Sorry for the intrusion...

Maybe we should just start a franklin thread that is seperate from this one...

Congrats, you're finally talking some good sense. By the way, have you looked in the forum area specific to both topics?

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewforum.php?f=26

You may want to have a look at the Finders thread(s) we have here as well.

edit: Some overlapping topics with the Pedophilia section, but more resource can be found here as well:

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewforum.php?f=27
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby shefner » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:45 am

[quote="et in Arcadia ego"][quote="shefner"]Maybe this is the wrong thread to discuss franklin though. I didn't realize that most here weren't interested in that connection. Sorry for the intrusion...

Maybe we should just start a franklin thread that is seperate from this one...[/quote]

Congrats, you're finally talking some good sense. By the way, have you looked in the forum area specific to both topics?

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewforum.php?f=26

You may want to have a look at the Finders thread(s) we have here as well.[/quote]

See, this is what I mean......what a low-class statement to someone who obviously cares about this case....to say, "you're finally talking some good sense." How is that supposed to make me feel? Like a dork?
Please just leave me alone and I'll be on my way. I'm done with RI.
See Ya.
shefner

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:57 am

Jeez, I was actually trying to be courteous that time..
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:29 am

stackdag, when your history eraser button gets pressed, please PM me so I don't miss it.

I would hate for that to happen.
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby cptmarginal » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:44 am

I just yawned so hard that my jaw cracked
cptmarginal

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:47 am

stackdag wrote:I sure will, and when you finally stop fucking your little brother, please P.M. as well.

Then we'll get you some counseling.

My little brother died from an OD 6 years ago, but your sentiment is appreciated.

Send us a postcard from Gulag.

btw, how much time do you personally spend thinking about sex with young boys, stackdag?
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby stackdag » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:58 am

You seem to have a vested interest in talking about the Gulag...
...and postcards.
stackdag

Postby stackdag » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:01 am

btw, how much time do you personally spend thinking about sex with young boys, stackdag?

10% less than you do.
stackdag

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:13 am

Has the rest of the RI community had enough of this yet?

Just checking.
Et in Arcadia ego

PreviousNext

Return to Franklin Scandal