New photo up on The Johnny Gosch Foundation site

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

WTF is going on here?

Postby LilyPatToo » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:08 pm

And I'm left wondering WHY TF these acrimonious exchanges were even left in the thread? Why not send the posts and the combatants straight to the fire pit/battle forum and let 'em have at it? Their pissing contest in no way advanced the discussion and in fact has nearly completely derailed it.

I know that were I Noreen Gosch and I came here and read all this puerile flaming, I'd probably choose to remain silent too. And that's a damn shame, since I care about this case. To have had Ms. Gosch's insight added to this board's discussion would have been very interesting--we might have learned something.

LilyPat
LilyPatToo

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Searcher08 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:13 pm

Jeff wrote:
stackdag wrote:I would just ask you What's the point of sharing it with these people?

Funny. I was wondering the same thing.

Finding out if Mr King is working for the National Republican Party and running interesting parties in DC would be worth knowing; I am very interested to see the links between Franklin and Sibel Edmonds story.

I have absolutely no interest in his personal information, which obviously should NOT be published here.
Searcher08

Postby FourthBase » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:53 pm

Searcher08 wrote:
Jeff wrote:
stackdag wrote:I would just ask you What's the point of sharing it with these people?

Funny. I was wondering the same thing.

Finding out if Mr King is working for the National Republican Party and running interesting parties in DC would be worth knowing; I am very interested to see the links between Franklin and Sibel Edmonds story.

I have absolutely no interest in his personal information, which obviously should NOT be published here.

Exactly. For all the scenarios worried about, how about that scenario? I think I'd still like to have the info emailed to me, just to know what the fuck is the big deal.
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Postby FourthBase » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:07 pm

shefner wrote:I understand rbeck's hesitancy to post the info about Larry King....he did that on franklinfiles and within 48 hours the site was gone. He does have the information though, I can attest to that if its worth anything to anyone here. Seems I'm on the "reeking" list. Still, I have forgotten some of what rbeck said since things were moving quickly on the site and then suddenly it was "disappeared."

Why?

Is that the site run by FranklinCaseAdmin?
Or was it a separate site?
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Postby shefner » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:39 pm

FourthBase wrote:
shefner wrote:I understand rbeck's hesitancy to post the info about Larry King....he did that on franklinfiles and within 48 hours the site was gone. He does have the information though, I can attest to that if its worth anything to anyone here. Seems I'm on the "reeking" list. Still, I have forgotten some of what rbeck said since things were moving quickly on the site and then suddenly it was "disappeared."

Why?

Is that the site run by FranklinCaseAdmin?
Or was it a separate site?

franklinfiles.org was a completely different site than FranklinCase....unfortunately, the site was hacked last August, at the same time Robert Wadman made his threats against Noreen Gosch. It was an incredible blogging site with some interesting characters--I really miss it.

I'm popping in and out, as I'm busy with work now but hope to post later....to those requesting pm's.
shefner

Re: WTF is going on here?

Postby Jeff » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:04 pm

LilyPatToo wrote:And I'm left wondering WHY TF these acrimonious exchanges were even left in the thread?

That's a fair question. It was a judgement call due to the subject often acting as a strange attractor. After what happened with MP, I thought let's let it all go for a while, and watch where it goes.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby stackdag » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:31 pm

Please don't tell them anything shefner.

This board doesn't deserve it.
They're all from the U.K. anyway, so what can they possibly do with the info?

Franklinfiles.org was a real community where people fought hard to find information. This community is a bunch of a David Icke obsessed kooks.

People who claim "red flags go up" when somebody such as myself makes an aggressive defense against a shallow jerk (I just restrained myself) like dickdecent.

Anyway shefner I hope you would think twice about sharing the info, and I'm honestly sorry that I might have attracted you and rbeck to this forum.

I used to think it was okay, now I think not. I think it's time to find another one.

Also I apologize to you for my use of language, I'm not fond of using it, but that guy just really set me off with all his trite back handed insults and shrill emoticons.
stackdag

Postby cptmarginal » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:51 pm

People who claim "red flags go up" when somebody such as myself makes an aggressive defense against a shallow jerk (I just restrained myself) like dickdecent.

:roll:

My red flag isn't going anywhere. No need for me to "claim" it, it's a completely subjective statement. I'm not going to play duck-duck-goose and try to single out someone as having dishonest intentions, but one person already singled himself out in a baffling and spectacular fashion.

Speaking of baffling - the last time I saw someone perpetually freak out with so much venom was in a thread about wrestling on a video game message board :lol:
cptmarginal

Postby shefner » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:06 pm

stackdag wrote:Please don't tell them anything shefner.

This board doesn't deserve it.
They're all from the U.K. anyway, so what can they possibly do with the info?

Franklinfiles.org was a real community where people fought hard to find information. This community is a bunch of a David Icke obsessed kooks.

Anyway shefner I hope you would think twice about sharing the info, and I'm honestly sorry that I might have attracted you and rbeck to this forum.

I used to think it was okay, now I think not. I think it's time to find another one.

Also I apologize to you for my use of language, I'm not fond of using it, but that guy just really set me off with all his trite back handed insults and shrill emoticons.

Thanks, stackdag, for the kind apology. I thought it was unusual for you. I get all worked up about this case. I wish we had more answers. It seems like we don't get very far on this board, do we? We do more arguing than anything else, I think. Too bad because there is so much to discuss about this case....even for those that don't believe Johnny Gosch was kidnapped by Bonacci and those with ties to Franklin. It would be good to at least discuss theories, whether we all can agree on them or not.

It was through franklinfiles that I first learned about Operation Paperclip and MKUltra....also the many pedophile links to Offutt Airforce Base, Anton Levey and others. These are the kind of subjects I would like to talk about....but if everyone is always putting down these avenues, then I guess there can be no further discussion. :cry:
shefner

Postby stackdag » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:32 pm

cptmarginal - I suggest you re-read the thread from the beginning see how events unfolded, and think about how you would react if those statements dickdecent made were directed towards you.
Maybe you could handle it better, but I stand by what I did only to the extent that I have an extreme dislike towards dickdecent.

shefner- Yes I feel the exact same way as you do. Now that I think about it, the reason I left this board in the first place was because they weren't making any head way here.

Franklinfiles was the place where active discussion and new breaks in the case were happening all the time.

rbeck would you ever consider creating a forum?

What ever happened to Walter and the others, do you know?
stackdag

Postby cptmarginal » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:18 am

Maybe you could handle it better, but I stand by what I did only to the extent that I have an extreme dislike towards dickdecent.

That's fine. I don't want to try and give anyone a hard time. I honestly didn't care at all about the argument going on in this thread until you decided to insult everyone here and play an elitist game of "they don't deserve the info". On second thought, I still don't care about the argument; the elitist attitude strikes me as manipulative though. Not as in "intelligence officer" manipulative - more like adolescent manipulative i.e. ridiculous.
cptmarginal

Postby stackdag » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:33 am

"more like adolescent "

I don't deny that it might be adolescent.

But why would anyone want to share information with people that have disrespected them?
As I have been, as well as shefner and rbeck were to a lesser degree.

I know the same information as they do, but what do you plan on doing with it if it's revealed?
Do you just want know it out of curiosity sakes? If you knew it, what would you do?
I don't even know if Larry King is there anymore anyway.

I have the phone numbers of many officials named in John Decamp's book, but I haven't made any calls...would you?
Kent Miller and Deward R Finch, two school officials who were allegedly named in participating in satanic rituals by a young witness, where human babies were killed and consumed.

I have their numbers, would you like to call them?
I think it would be a great idea for a podcast...

Curious...

You all hate Ted Gunderson, by why is it that the people that DON'T hate him have all the new and relovant information?

i.e. rbeck and desertfae

This newsmakingnews side rigorousintuition is on, hasn't come up with any new information since 2006, it's been two years.
Where's your progress? And why should we share ours with you?
Why has it been that everytime I've shared new information in the SRA and Facist sexuality sections, nobody comments or adds to it?

Just wondering...

Edit: Also this is the board where Masonicplot talked about being close with Noreen. What the heck is that about? Back then I believed he was actually talking to her...if you ask me, this board "reeks" and so do a lot of it's members.
stackdag

Postby cptmarginal » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:53 am

I don't deny that it might be adolescent.

But why would anyone want to share information with people that have disrespected them? As I have been, as well as shefner and rbeck were to a lesser degree.

I never disrespected you. Does it really need to be explained that the opinions of a few people do not represent a consensus view of all of the members of this board? Just look at all of the arguments going on here!

I know the same information as they do, but what do you plan on doing with it if it's revealed?
Do you just want know it out of curiosity sakes? If you knew it, what would you do?
I don't even know if Larry King is there anymore anyway.

Yes, absolutely for curiosity's sake. That is almost the entirety of the reason why I frequent this board or most of anything else I do on the internet.

I have the phone numbers of many officials named in John Decamp's book, but I haven't made any calls...would you?
Kent Miller and Deward R Finch, two school officials who were allegedly named in participating in satanic rituals by a young witness, where human babies were killed and consumed.

I have their numbers, would you like to call them?
I think it would be a great idea for a podcast...

Why in the world would I want to call them? I know about many different crazy and horrible things that have happened in the world, but never once did I think of calling up the involved parties and giving them a good dressing down. OR maybe they would spill the beans by accident. Not likely.

"Rigorous Intuition" is the name of this board, and it is almost exclusively about collating data from different sources in order to broaden our perspective. Do I think that calling Larry King would enrich our understanding of what happened? No, not really. Besides, it was never even made explicit that this information was contact info for him - it was represented as "where Larry King is today". As to that question, I am absolutely interested and curious.

Curious...

You all hate Ted Gunderson, by why is it that the people that DON'T hate him have all the new and relovant information?

i.e. rbeck and desertfae

Ignoring the glaringly obvious blanket generalization of the diverse community here, that IS a very interesting question.

This newsmakingnews side rigorousintuition is on, hasn't come up with any new information since 2006, it's been two years.
Where's your progress? And why should we share ours with you?
Why has it been that everytime I've shared new information in the SRA and Facist sexuality sections, nobody comments or adds to it?

Just wondering...

Here's a question which I think is better: Why shouldn't you share what you've found? And if you have a good answer for that question (which you may very well have, obviously), why in the world would you dangle your info out in front of this board like a carrot?
cptmarginal

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:01 am

stackdag wrote:.if you ask me, this board "reeks" and so do a lot of it's members.

Um, this board's admin outed MP for whatever the fuck he is or his intentions were and made it clear that there was an issue with him.

If you don't like this forum, you can get fucked and leave. I seriously doubt a single person here will miss you. Take your ball, your buddies, and your bag of bullshit secrets and hit the road.

I've dealt with far more provocative morons than this foul-mouthed dork. After dealing with Socrates' endless stream of sock puppets and tireless bullshit, this here is like watching the Three Stooges pretend they're Sherlock Holmes and Scooby Doo.

"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby shefner » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:04 am

Sorry to disagree, cptmarginal, but stack does have a point. We recently had a discussion about Ted Gunderson where every person that posted aside from me, rbeck and stackdag, thought he was a loon. No one else had one good thing to say about him. I did admit that he's an older man now who has probably seen so much that he has "gone off" a bit. But I thought his report on Johnny's site was very good and I learned alot.

Sometimes we "generalize," but mostly we are speaking about those who have posted and not those who are just lurking. Besides, if you don't post then no one really knows how you feel.

As far as Larry King is concerned, I think it would be safe to say that he still has his connections....just maybe secretly.
shefner

PreviousNext

Return to Franklin Scandal