For a mother sometimes the smell of rotting dead fish hurts
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Re: New photo up on The Johnny Gosch Foundation site

Postby timetunneler » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:12 pm

Searcher08 wrote:
timetunneler wrote:
seemslikeadream wrote:http://www.johnnygosch.com/

Wasn't the last Johnny Gosch flap about the time of the 2004 elections? The site is blackmailing someone. Why would a mother have links to UFO type sites on a site devoted to her missing son? Smells fishy.

Nah, I think YOUR post smells fishy - your first post and you are accusing (without evidence) someone of blackmail???

Well, with the blackmail bit I am triangulating a few things I've noticed over the years on this whole Gosch thing... starting with male prostitute Jeff Gannon.

I question the credibility of any site that links to Rense and Ted Gunderson. And that was involved with black mailer Jeff Gannon. What else was he but a blackmailer??? Maybe she is being manipulated. Linking to Ted Gunderson doesn't help her credibility. I think alot of the info from Gosch, DeCamp is true... but I question the motives of an ex-FBI agent, an Operation Phoenix guy, and shifty rightwing mail prostitutes who visits the white house. The original 1989 Washington Times article with Spence was about blackmail remember?

And yes, this is my first post... been signed up for awhile, read this site everyday and just dropped my two cents in like most of you did at one point. So no, I'm not a disinfo agent... just a citizen making a note. And I understand the fear there because thats why I've never posted because I'm sure "agents" are on rigint. But I don't give a rats ass any more. Something smells like a rotting fish in here so I spoke up and said so. Make of it what you will.
timetunneler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby chiggerbit » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:19 pm

I'm with timetunneler on Gunderson. It's entirely possible that Johnny's mom is just another one of his victims. I still can't make up my mind on DeCamp, but yes, I have some reservations about him, too.
chiggerbit

Postby AhabsOtherLeg » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:12 am

I'm also very confused by the entire Gosch/Franklin thing. In a way, these cases are the reason I'm here at all. I came to the Gosch case cold (it was never reported here, or I was too young) through the Dutroux and Dunblane cases, and my first visit to the Gosch site was an incredible bowel-opener. I know I will be accused of blaming the victim here, but do they really need to have pictures of bound kids on the site? If Johnny Gosch is alive, he is twenty years older. What good does it do to have (apparent) pictures of him bound and gagged all those years ago? Is it even legal to look at them? I don't know.

But there is something deeply wrong here, with the new picture. Even an investigator with Gunderson's long history of total ineptitude would be able to Google the words "Camp Caribou" without asking for the world's help, and he'd get the same result the rest of us probably have. It's like being led along a path. And not gently. Or up the proverbial garden one.

But it's not a hoax. It's not a game. A child is missing, and may either be older and in hiding, or long since dead. It's hard to think what to say - and it's hard to say what I sometimes can't help but think.
AhabsOtherLeg

Postby Jeff » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:38 am

Honestly, I hate visiting johnnygosch.com and do so only reluctantly. I know it's not Noreen Gosch's intent, but the liberal reproduction of those images has turned it into a de facto adolescent bondage fetish site.

AhabsOtherLeg wrote:But there is something deeply wrong here, with the new picture. Even an investigator with Gunderson's long history of total ineptitude would be able to Google the words "Camp Caribou" without asking for the world's help, and he'd get the same result the rest of us probably have. It's like being led along a path. And not gently. Or up the proverbial garden one.

This has bothered me, too.

Here's an enlargement of the "Camp Caribou" bag, with heightened contrast:

Doesn't "Caribou" appear doctored?
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby AhabsOtherLeg » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:30 am

I don't know much about image manipulation, or how it shows up in close-up, but I'd say probably yes. Either that or they used a much more powerful and heavy dye for the Caribou part than the Camp part, which seems a bit dumb.

I must admit, my faith in Gunderson is nil from what I have read (his own writings especially - this clown was FBI?), my faith in DeCamp is marginal at best, and I can only say that the first thing I thought when I looked up Camp Caribou was "How much does this guy owe Gunderson?" Or, rather, "How much does Gunderson want?"

Gunderson is either an incredibly resourceful and resolute truth-seeker, or a severe danger to everyone he meets. What is the percentage of people he interviews on camera who turn up dead days or weeks later? It's certainly higher than it would be with, say, Letterman. So, people are out to stifle the story and stop it from coming out. I can believe that. But Gunderson is very much alive. How so?
AhabsOtherLeg

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:57 am

Jeff that "Caribou" on your image looks sus as.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby AhabsOtherLeg » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:46 am

Sorry for going off on the Gunderson rant, there.

The Caribou text does look altered to me. Does anyone here know what a normal Camp Caribou laundry bag would look like, though?

There is a logo above the text - it's blurry, but someone somewhere should be able to say whether it is consistent with the Camp Caribou logo that would have been used at that time, I hope. Maybe not here, but someone somewhere will know.
AhabsOtherLeg

Postby dickdecent » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:50 pm

AHEM....

Anyone notice the name of the new picture file??

Anyone with any photoshop experience would guess at least 80-90% that the photo has been doctored... (rather crudely)

The way the images have been displayed on the JG site like that, since late last year is also unnecessary and suspicious.

Either NG is being duped while totally in their hands from webmaster up...

- or worse.
Any human system is inherently corrupt.
dickdecent

Location: West Midlands UK- Blog:- http://decentpie.blogspot.com

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:25 pm

Jeff wrote:I know it's not Noreen Gosch's intent, but the liberal reproduction of those images has turned it into a de facto adolescent bondage fetish site.

How do you know this for certain?

How does someone who's lost a child allow themselves to become a nexus point on the internet for 'legit' viewing of kiddie pr0n/bondage?

I get the fucking creeps going over there and make it a point to avoid it at all costs.

dickdecent is right; the file name is an issue, at least for me. Why doesn't she name the place outright when the jpeg itself file is titled with the proper title of the camp?

Something really stinks about that place.

And her. No mother in their right mind's going to host a bunch of bondage pictures of their own kid; how does this facilitate anything but allowing some gleeful freak to relive the experience, or other freaks to have some make believe?

It's fucking disgusting if you ask me. She's whoring her own son.
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Jeff » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:30 pm

et in Arcadia ego wrote:
Jeff wrote:I know it's not Noreen Gosch's intent, but the liberal reproduction of those images has turned it into a de facto adolescent bondage fetish site.

How do you know this for certain?

IMHO, you provided the answer:

No mother in their right mind

I can believe her intent is innocent, but I believe her judgement is clouded. And has been purposefully, with evil intent.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:50 pm

Have you been in touch with her over this past year since she started putting these images up? People get arrested for downloading shit like this, as they should.

Maybe someone sensible should outright ask her what it is she thinks she's accomplishing of any positive value.

Honestly, I don't think someone can go that far off the edge to be so perverse if they aren't involved to some degree with what happened. I don't know the case history anywhere near as much as others here, but you don't need to in order to see that something is really wrong with what she's doing today.

"Someone sent me some sick and twisted images of what I think is my Son. Hey, check it out!"

Now way, man. Wrong wrong wrong.
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Jeff » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:16 pm

et in Arcadia ego wrote:Have you been in touch with her over this past year since she started putting these images up?

I've never had any contact with her.

Over the past year or so I've felt myself needing to pull back from everything Gosch for my own psychic health. (Its becoming enmeshed in the Duncan/Blake story was the last straw.) There's a darkness about it that doesn't end, and extends well beyond the particulars of the case, and I don't trust anyone who offers to guide me through it.

I used to think of the case as something of a Rosetta Stone, and now it seems more like a gateway, that allows passage only one way.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby sunny » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:23 pm

Jeff wrote:I used to think of the case as something of a Rosetta Stone, and now it seems more like a gateway, that allows passage only one way.

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Gannon/Gosch is what led me to your blog, Jeff. I never knew from organized pedophile rings, ritualized abuse etc. As much as I knew about JonBenet Ramsey, I had never heard of Nancy Krebs until I knew about Gosch and was compelled to look further. Once you go down that foul rabbit hole, it colors everything from then on and you can't escape it.
Choose love
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:32 pm

Jeff wrote:
et in Arcadia ego wrote:Have you been in touch with her over this past year since she started putting these images up?

I've never had any contact with her.

That's unfortunate. I'd consider sending an email myself, but I'm loath to make contact with the Gosch Monster, so to speak. There's a certain amount of justified(?) paranoia involved.

Jeff wrote:Over the past year or so I've felt myself needing to pull back from everything Gosch for my own psychic health. (Its becoming enmeshed in the Duncan/Blake story was the last straw.) There's a darkness about it that doesn't end, and extends well beyond the particulars of the case, and I don't trust anyone who offers to guide me through it.

I don't blame you for that at all. The thing I find most twisted about things like the Gosch case(and just about everything else we discuss here for that matter), is that when you start to probe something, you have a sureness of foot that just erodes to nothing the longer and deeper you go down a road. I mean, you can start out simple and say, 'Hey, bad Guys were here!', but then things start unraveling and sources become unreliable and you just don't know who the fuck can be trusted to be honest or if they're honest(or you think they are..), you don't know if/how they're convictions and morality(good or bad) distorts their own interpretations of the phenomenon.

As it would happen, DE's mentioned on his forum that I approached him to 'buddy' up a couple years ago. What he didn't make clear is that I was looking for a good research partner, and it was the Gosch/Franklin cases that prompted me to do that. Having a partner working with me was the only way I was able to unearth all the weirdness surrounding Bearden, Craddock, and Greer. I wanted to apply that system to this material as(a parent) I was heavily disturbed by all of it.

Incidentally, he didn't help me with anything in that regard whatsoever.

Jeff wrote:I used to think of the case as something of a Rosetta Stone, and now it seems more like a gateway, that allows passage only one way.

To Chapel Perilous, yeah..

@ Members here who have spent more than a passing moment on the Gosch case:

Do you feel the Gosch riddle has an actual solution?
Et in Arcadia ego

PreviousNext

Return to Franklin Scandal