Bryant's Franklin Book Released

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Bryant's Franklin Book Released

Postby Project Willow » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:44 pm

http://www.franklinscandal.com

New Book Exposes Pedophilia, Government Officials and Cover-up

THE FRANKLIN SCANDAL, by Nick Bryant, will be the first commercially published book to tell the shocking true tale of the power elite involved in the most despicable crimes against children. These youths were used and abused for entertainment, and knew what would happen to them if there ever came clean. In one case, a young girl had been abused since the age of 14, she refused to recant her abuse, and she was sentenced to prison for 9-15 years on trumped up charges.

The nationwide trafficking ring was run by a pair of Republican powerbrokers who used the venerable Boys Town as a pedophile reservoir; they had access to the highest levels of our government, and connections to the CIA.

Nebraska legislators nearly exposed the ring, but its unveiling had the potential to produce seismic political aftershocks. This resulted in a rash of deaths and a full court press by federal law enforcement, including the FBI, Secret Service, and Justice
Department, not to mention the mainstream media, effecting an immaculate cover-up of the trafficking network. State and federal grand juries in Nebraska and a former US Attorney for the District of Columbia also played an integral role in the cover-up. Moreover, author Bryant shows that a number of officers of the court who participated in the cover-up experienced upward mobility in either the state or federal judiciaries.

Bryant has spent seven years researching this book and he’s traveled approximately 40,000 miles. He’s had access to thousands of documents that would ultimately be sealed by two grand juries. His documentation includes FBI reports and interoffice memos, Omaha Police Department reports and internal memos, Nebraska State Patrol reports, Nebraska Department of Social Services reports, internal Boys Town reports, victim debriefings, hundreds of the ring’s airline receipts, etc. He’s also interviewed several of the network’s victims who are now young adults.

The FRANKLIN SCANDAL also tackles the issue of ritual abuse. Indeed, some of the victims that Bryant has interviewed have confessed to being ritually abused. To corroborate their accounts, Bryant’s book highlights several studies published in academic journals that back up the reality of this heinous practice, including a study conducted by Young et al. published in the Journal of Child Abuse and Neglect, and the Extreme Abuse Survey conducted by Becker et al. The author also discusses the Finders and sheds insights into its activities that have eluded many researchers.

Nick Bryant’s writing has recurrently focused on the plight of disadvantaged children in the United States, and he’s been published in numerous national journals, including the Journal of Professional Ethics, Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology, Journal of Social Distress and Homelessness, Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved, and Journal of School Health. He has also published a book, America’s Children: Triumph of Tragedy, addressing the medical and developmental problems of lower socioeconomic children in America.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Bryant's Franklin Book Released

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:24 pm

Project Willow wrote:http://www.franklinscandal.com

New Book Exposes Pedophilia, Government Officials and Cover-up

THE FRANKLIN SCANDAL, by Nick Bryant, will be the first commercially published book to tell the shocking true tale of the power elite involved in the most despicable crimes against children. These youths were used and abused for entertainment, and knew what would happen to them if there ever came clean. In one case, a young girl had been abused since the age of 14, she refused to recant her abuse, and she was sentenced to prison for 9-15 years on trumped up charges.

The nationwide trafficking ring was run by a pair of Republican powerbrokers who used the venerable Boys Town as a pedophile reservoir; they had access to the highest levels of our government, and connections to the CIA.

Nebraska legislators nearly exposed the ring, but its unveiling had the potential to produce seismic political aftershocks. This resulted in a rash of deaths and a full court press by federal law enforcement, including the FBI, Secret Service, and Justice
Department, not to mention the mainstream media, effecting an immaculate cover-up of the trafficking network. State and federal grand juries in Nebraska and a former US Attorney for the District of Columbia also played an integral role in the cover-up. Moreover, author Bryant shows that a number of officers of the court who participated in the cover-up experienced upward mobility in either the state or federal judiciaries.

Bryant has spent seven years researching this book and he’s traveled approximately 40,000 miles. He’s had access to thousands of documents that would ultimately be sealed by two grand juries. His documentation includes FBI reports and interoffice memos, Omaha Police Department reports and internal memos, Nebraska State Patrol reports, Nebraska Department of Social Services reports, internal Boys Town reports, victim debriefings, hundreds of the ring’s airline receipts, etc. He’s also interviewed several of the network’s victims who are now young adults.

The FRANKLIN SCANDAL also tackles the issue of ritual abuse. Indeed, some of the victims that Bryant has interviewed have confessed to being ritually abused. To corroborate their accounts, Bryant’s book highlights several studies published in academic journals that back up the reality of this heinous practice, including a study conducted by Young et al. published in the Journal of Child Abuse and Neglect, and the Extreme Abuse Survey conducted by Becker et al. The author also discusses the Finders and sheds insights into its activities that have eluded many researchers.

Nick Bryant’s writing has recurrently focused on the plight of disadvantaged children in the United States, and he’s been published in numerous national journals, including the Journal of Professional Ethics, Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology, Journal of Social Distress and Homelessness, Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved, and Journal of School Health. He has also published a book, America’s Children: Triumph of Tragedy, addressing the medical and developmental problems of lower socioeconomic children in America.

Thanks Image
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Jeff » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:48 pm

It's really good. (ie, Gunderson doesn't even rate an index entry.)
Jeff
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Avalon » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:01 pm

Shouldn't Gunderson be in there so he can be put in context? Whether we like it or not, he's tangled up in the whole thing, and it's not like we can pretend that he isn't there or he doesn't move some of the pieces (or at least is perceived by many to be a player, whether accurately or not).
Avalon

Postby nathan28 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:21 pm

Jeff wrote:It's really good. (ie, Gunderson doesn't even rate an index entry.)

I don't know if "good" can be applied to anything in this particular alleyway of research.
„MAN MUSS BEFUERCHTEN, DASS DAS GANZE IN GOTTES HAND IST"

THE JEERLEADER
nathan28

Postby StarmanSkye » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:38 pm

Dr Deagle 4-part interview of Nick Bryant at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fduEgkqqNFQ

More, previous Bryant interview links at the youtube page;

I've listened to the first 2-parts, seems a pretty good introduction to Bryant's investigation.

Don't know anything about Dr. Deagle, styles himself as a kinda new insurrection-front Patriot fighting for Truth, Liberty & Justice against the gov. bureaucracy of fraud, corruption and crime.

Describes the collusion of Federal Officials, CIA, courts, media and law enforcement in covering-up the Franklin conspiracy and intimidating and disappearing witnesses to protect a deep political operation of pedophilia as a privelege of powerbrokers used as blackmail, etc.

Deagle claims,. although its not in Bryant's book, that Barney Frank of bailout notoriety was deeply involved in the Franklin scandal, threatening if anyone exposed him they would pay a very heavy price. Possibly being coerced by hidden players.

Those who facilitated and covered-up the crimes during Bush I were rewarded for protecting the political system by promotions and career advancements during Clinton's office.
StarmanSkye

Postby Jeff » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:03 pm

Avalon wrote:Shouldn't Gunderson be in there so he can be put in context? Whether we like it or not, he's tangled up in the whole thing, and it's not like we can pretend that he isn't there or he doesn't move some of the pieces (or at least is perceived by many to be a player, whether accurately or not).

You know, that's a good point. While it's a relief he's not a source or cited as an authority, the context of which he's a part is part of the larger story. Though maybe that should be another book.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby Bridge It » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:47 pm

Jeff - can you sum up in a nut shell why Gunderson raises flags? I don't really understand. I read your long ago post that alluded to a romantic relationship w/ a McMartin mother, but wouldn't that be akin to "hooking up" with a co-worker? People meet in the course of their line of work, it happens.....

Why is he bad exactly, or why does he discredit? Thanks.
The common people will let it go
Bridge It

Postby American Dream » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:59 pm

I'm sure that there's at least one good blog post here about Ted Gunderson, but since I'm not sure where that is, I'm just going to post this link:

THE TED (EX? FBI AGENT?) GUNDERSON DATA DUMP
Last edited by American Dream on Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
American Dream

Postby freemason9 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:08 pm

There's a John Galt Avenue in Omaha. That just creeps me out, man.
The real issue is that there is extremely low likelihood that the speculations of the untrained, on a topic almost pathologically riddled by dynamic considerations and feedback effects, will offer anything new.
freemason9

Postby Jeff » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:26 pm

Bridge It wrote:Why is he bad exactly, or why does he discredit? Thanks.

The company he keeps (spooks and the far right), the confusion he brings (to investigations such as McMartin, Franklin and Goesch), and the disinformation he spews (1 million American children disappear ever year; Obama's stockpiled 30,000 guillotines for martial law.)

I can only be bothered with one link:

Riconosciuto's relationship with Ted Gunderson dated back at least as far as 1982. Michael and Nichols dated back to 1967. In reading the transcript, it appeared that Gunderson and Nichols were interviewing Riconosciuto for recruitment into a drug/sting operation.

Riconosciuto later verified that he was, in fact, being recruited into the overseas Lebanon drug operation by Gunderson and Nichols because of his (Riconosciuto's) undercover experience in the drug trade.

http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listse ... 25228.html
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby Bridge It » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:47 pm

Got it thanks.

Honestly, I wish I could be more enthusiastic about this book. I'm not feelin it. I'm either over figuring out Franklin, or I've realized it doesn't matter if it is figured out.
The common people will let it go
Bridge It

Postby Project Willow » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:55 pm

I've realized it doesn't matter if it is figured out.

In terms of which goal?
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby chiggerbit » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:57 pm

Bridge It, I think the woman you are referring to is Jackie McCauley. I'm trying to remember the details, but I seem remember her saying that he ran up some pretty serious bills in her name. Wasn't she a member here in the early days?
chiggerbit

Postby freemason9 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:04 pm

Bridge It wrote:Got it thanks.

Honestly, I wish I could be more enthusiastic about this book. I'm not feelin it. I'm either over figuring out Franklin, or I've realized it doesn't matter if it is figured out.

Virtually everything that happened politically in the United States in the 1980's can be linked to Franklin/Omaha; everything in today's political operating environment can be linked to the 1980's.

That's why it remains important.
The real issue is that there is extremely low likelihood that the speculations of the untrained, on a topic almost pathologically riddled by dynamic considerations and feedback effects, will offer anything new.
freemason9

Next

Return to Franklin Scandal