Bryant's Franklin Book Released

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby Project Willow » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:37 pm

I'd like to clarify on this, sw. Are you saying that you were raped by Henry Kissinger and Dick Cheney and perhaps G.H.W. Bush in Boys Town?

It's obvious, to me anyway, that is not what she's saying.

FWIW, and it should also be obvious what I have to say below can only be a FWIW, even if there were evidence available... to post on an internet board... yeah right.

Anyway, Dr. K. is identified so many times by mc vics, that at least within the community, his involvement is taken as a given. Bush is mentioned by Franklin witness. Cheney, I get the O'Brien set up, regardless, there is enough anecdotal smoke around him to make the argument.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby barracuda » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:51 pm

Project Willow wrote:Anyway, Dr. K. is identified so many times by mc vics, that at least within the community, his involvement is taken as a given. Bush is mentioned by Franklin witness. Cheney, I get the O'Brien set up, regardless, there is enough anecdotal smoke around him to make the argument.

I'm aware of that. But you have to admit, that hardly makes the situation of a first-hand identification of Kissinger by a member of our board a mundane occurrance.
The most dangerous traps are the ones you set for yourself. - Phillip Marlowe
barracuda

Blog: View Blog (0)

very moving memories

Postby hava1 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:53 pm

thank you sw, for a moving description that brings up emotional memories.

---

i was thinking if the connection bn my own childhood and those of franklin-scandal go through the financing of the contras ( as i see in the website, the figures are related). Looking at the iran-contras suspects, that makes sense there are cooperations.

The "perk" definition, as in "by product" of a different project, resonates here too.
hava1

sorry

Postby sw » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:23 pm

Sorry, that was not very clear.

Nothing happened at Boys Town itself. My Dad used to work there before he married my mom. He also worked at the Omaha World Herald. I don't remember even going to Boys Town except to drop off boys that we picked up on the highway. Our whole family would be in the car and we'd all squish over to give these guys a ride to Boys Town.

All of the selection children raped happened in an office type building in Omaha.

I never saw Kissinger at any of the Omaha stuff. I only remember him from the Bohemian Grove. I was not raped by him. I just recognized him for some reason because his features were distinct. He was in charge of stuff at the Bohemian Grove. When they did stuff to kids in front of the Owl, Kissinger was in charge of that.

The one man who stood out to me the time he raped me was the man who said, you don't have a Bush so I will give you a bush. When I later read about the political sex ring, I wondered if that is why he said the bush comment. I don't know that it was him.

Cheney was also not from the Executive office building rapes. I was raped in this same time frame in other scenarios that seemed to match his general style of capture and conquest. That is why I wondered about him when I later read books about political perps.

There is a lot I will never know. I alot of bizarre stuff was said to me. Lots of probable disinfo. Stuff about blood lines and the Holy Grail. Since I am a direct descendant from Charles Carroll, that kind of freaked me out. I know believe they told all these girls they were the holy grail. There are bits and pieces to my life that I might never place.

From reading other accounts after I had my memories, I can place the sex abuse in Omaha and the Bohemian Grove. China Lake stuff and the men in California who did tests to create alters in testing on military bases.

I suffered for years from "panic attacks" in my upper arms. The pain was horrible. Sometimes when I started to remember, the pain would start. It was 10 years into therapy before the whole memory of being electro shocked on my upper arms that I figured out the origins of my panic attacks in my arms.

It stopped when I was in junior high, I think. The abuse continued at home but all the other stuff stopped. My grandfather died and my Dad stopped a lot of the stuff.

The SS agents had asked modes of transportation to and from Omaha to the Bohemain Grove. Climate. Time of Day. Like forest area or desolate desert area. Race of the men, what they wore, what they said, etc.

They never asked a single question about Cheney or Kissinger. They only seemed to be interested in Bush.

They asked if I had ever tried to contact Bush 43 and I said all the time.

I said I send emails every time he does something I disagree with. I also sent him emails telling him he needed in include more females in the govt and Condi Rice did not count as female energy. They asked to see the letter I had sent to Admiral Stansfield Turner that I wrote asking what amends he ever made in reference to his testimony.

I also wrote Israel and told them how disappointed I was to find that they had to have known about Project Paperclip and the Nazi's who came over and continued their torture programs. I told them I thought they sucked.

I also asked them why Israeli govt hire former SS and ATF people like McGaw and Carl Truscott. Truscott was head of ATF when I went to ATF saying about the CIA guy contacting me at work. Truscott was a major Bush man. To his core. Truscott is in many pictures with Bush. He was in charge of the SAC detail to protect Bush 43. If you do a google image search of Bush 43, you will usually see Carl Truscott standing near Bush in most every photo.

I sent emails to the Attorney General....the two past Attorney Generals. When the most recent AG came on board, they started this deal on the ATF website saying the AG was interested in our comments so they put this mailbox deal on our website inviting us to give feedback and concerns to him. I sent him all my stuff to that mailbox site saying I was disappointed in the many agencies who worked under him. Never heard back from that.

I sent about one email a week to whichever agency that I come across. I did get some responses from the UT history professors who said they were adding Project Paperclip and MKULTRA to their course work the teach. Also got a really nice response asking for more info from the Holocaust museum people.

I printed and copied everything I ever posted at RI before I deleted it. I gave it to many of my friends so I would not have just one copy that could be destroyed. I have incredible files from my 22 years at ATF showing my performance and awards so that they can never say I was a crazed freak. I worked for that credibility. That is also copied and spread out.

The best advice I got around 2005 was to make many copies, many notes and not to keep anything in my own possession. There is a peace knowing they can kill me but not my story and not my efforts.

I'm not perfect, but I've done my best. I want to be someone who would have made it to the Righteous Among the Nations wall. I did something when so many did nothing just like in the holocaust.
sw

Postby barracuda » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:35 pm

Thanks, sw.
barracuda

Postby barracuda » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:30 am

lightningBugout wrote:I don't know *that* many survivors but essentially every one, self included, has personally implicated Kissinger.

I'm not being judgemental here - I just want to understand what people are actually saying on the thread. Are you saying you also have had personal interaction with or personal observation of Henry Kissinger in the context of ritual abuse?
barracuda

Postby barracuda » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:48 am

lightningbugout wrote:Yes. I am saying as clearly and definitively as humanly possible that I have had such interaction with Dr. K.

Actually -- to clarify -- my own RA experience did *not* itself involve Dr. K. I met him after I was already fully programmed previously.

You are not really being very clear at all, and maybe that's the best you can do given the circumstances. But if you were being as clear and definitive as humanly possible, I should think you'd actually write his name out. And now, with your addendum, I'm confused as to whether or not your meeting with Henry Kissinger was in the context of ritual abuse or if you just met him innocuously sometime after you were programmed.

I realise this is probably difficult to talk about, so apologies in advance.
barracuda

Postby barracuda » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:09 am

No, I'm not looking for details or satiation. I'm just trying to get a handle on what you actually mean. Thanks.
barracuda

Postby barracuda » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:19 am

lightningBugout wrote:I was sexually abused by Henry Kissinger.

Now you are being very clear. Thank you.
barracuda

Postby barracuda » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:34 am

Per your rant on the previous page, I'm not going to assess your experience, dude, beyond commenting that in any context that is an extraordinary statement, and to note that your empathy for the "deep initial incredulity and disbelief" of Sara Scott and Nick Bryant doesn't seem to extend to those people on this board who may be poised in like circumstance.
barracuda

Postby lightningBugout » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:41 am

barracuda wrote:Per your rant on the previous page, I'm not going to assess your experience, dude, beyond commenting that in any context that is an extraordinary statement, and to note that your empathy for the "deep initial incredulity and disbelief" of Sara Scott and Nick Bryant doesn't seem to extend to those people on this board who may be poised in like circumstance.

1) No. As any survivor will telll u - not particularly "extraordinary".
2) The suggestion that I am neglecting recognition of the base humanity or RI denizens is capital w WACK. It is though, a wonderfully effective attempt to isolate me from other folks here....kudos
"What's robbing a bank compared with founding a bank?" Bertolt Brecht
lightningBugout

Postby barracuda » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:56 am

lightningBugout wrote:2) The suggestion that I am neglecting recognition of the base humanity or RI denizens is capital w WACK. It is though, a wonderfully effective attempt to isolate me from other folks here....kudos

I notice that you have no disinclinations when it comes to accessing my statements as to their genuine qualities. You might practice what you preach and accept what I'm telling you less judgementally, without assigning to me some ulterior motivations or cunning.
barracuda

unattached

Postby sw » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:57 am

Hey LBO: It 's best to try and put stuff out and try to stay unattached to the outcome because lots of times It is not pretty. I work at doing this. I am better than a few years ago but not thick skinned.

It is okay for others to flame the ideas or ignore them. It's a learning curve I think. I thought many of the posters at RI were really out there but as I have learned and grown....I have found they were not out there. It was more of me hanging tight to core beliefs that were false.

The truth looks kind of funny when it is spewed out by someone who has lacked sleep for about 45 years.
Last edited by sw on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
sw

blast

Postby hava1 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:47 am

the israeli nexus is fascinating in SW's post. I wonder who received letters abut paperclip and whether they perceive it is blackmail, regarding the peace talks....
hava1

Postby Sounder » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:28 am

Thanks sw.

I have lots to say, but no words for it just yet.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

PreviousNext

Return to Franklin Scandal