Bryant's Franklin Book Released

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby lightningBugout » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:31 pm

Someone need a hug?

Oops. Sorry -- meant to type that into my latest little Alex Constantine communique. This one's all about you! Still not giving up the weird-ass charge against me? Paranoid much?
"What's robbing a bank compared with founding a bank?" Bertolt Brecht
lightningBugout

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby lightningBugout » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:42 pm

You know what fish?

If I were to back up and take a real broad look at your behavior here I see someone who is diametrically opposed to the needs which survivors are attempting to get met here. Hell you made great twisted use of my own material but managed to pull like 5 of us into it. We're all attacking you? Puh-fucking-leaze.

Seriously. What gives that you're not doing some greater self-reflection here? Are you seriously comfortable arguing that all them survivor types are just too "demanding?" I don't believe for a second that you're gonna agree with your own statement two months down the road.
lightningBugout

Postby barracuda » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:45 pm

Your sympathy and empathy is on display again. Still no interest in who really sent the email? I didn't think so.

I'll pass on the hug, slug.

If I were to back up and take a real broad look at your behavior here I see someone who is diametrically opposed to the needs which survivors are attempting to get met here.

My presence or opinions on this site shouldn't have to be predicated on meeting your personal needs. I am not your counselor, nor is this site maintained for that purpose. Why don't you back up and back it up, boy. Find some statements of mine around here where I deny the existence of ritual abuse.
The most dangerous traps are the ones you set for yourself. - Phillip Marlowe
barracuda

Postby lightningBugout » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:51 pm

"Slug"? Fuck you fish.

Whomever sent that email did nothing wrong. As I have said - I do not share their impression of OP ED. Nor do I think it would stand up under even the coarsest scrutiny of the corpus of his posts here. But they were simply sharing their perception. So no I'm not terribly interested in it. I have my own strong suspicions about who did so but it wasn't a crime.

Now as for this whole assault on my empathy, I'm speechless. But not a daffodil. Unlike you have done to me, I am actually not accusing you of being an RA perp. But I see pretty much exactly the same rhetorical strategy at work. 1) 'cuda becomes the victim 2) it is emphasized that my "claims" are real wild and unbelievable and 3) in a fucked up bizarro world reversal you've attacked my empathy. Do you even realize the role that empathy deficits play in sadistic child abuse?

And PS don't call me "boy," bitch.
Last edited by lightningBugout on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lightningBugout

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:53 pm

The crime you committed, cuda, was to ask for clarification-TWICE, no less.
chiggerbit

Postby barracuda » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:54 pm

You are full of shit.
barracuda

Postby lightningBugout » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:55 pm

You are full of evil.
lightningBugout

Postby barracuda » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:58 pm

Not completely. But enough to recognise it when I see it.
barracuda

Postby lightningBugout » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:00 am

Most ironic statement of the year indeed.
lightningBugout

Postby barracuda » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:04 am

Methinks you doth protest an awful lot.
barracuda

Postby lightningBugout » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:09 am

Go to hell
lightningBugout

Postby barracuda » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:16 am

Once again, I'll remind you that you are talking to someone who is emphatically an advocate for spreading the word and the truth about the fact of ritual abuse in our government, our elites, our intelligence agencies and in the world at large. If you had any idea how many conversions to this truth and how many conversations I have personally engaged in for your side of this issue, you might take what I'm saying less defensively. But I realise you may not be capable of that.

If this is your response to someone who essentially carries your message to people in his real life on a daily basis as a defacto understanding of the world, imagine what the reaction to your spite must be among those who aren't anywhere near as well informed as I am.

I am not a part of the "discourse of disbelief", believe it or not. My requests for clarification weren't crimes, nor were they judgements.
barracuda

Postby lightningBugout » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:19 am

Sure fish.

Mind games. You tell me I am "full of shit." You called me a slug, challenged my sympathy and empathy and continue to make utterly bogus and baseless accusations against me. Then you come forward to suggest I am biting the hand that feeds me? Puh-leaze.
lightningBugout

Postby Jeff » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:27 am

I see that this thread is currently the first hit for Bryant Franklin book, so out of respect for Nick Bryant and his book, I'm going to lock this.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby barracuda » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:28 am

You're not biting this hand, bug. There is nothing you can say or do that will change my opinion - which I don't consider it to be, it is a fact - regarding the reality of RA. Fire away. As I said, I'm on the side of the survivors here. I just don't have your exact point of view on it.

And it is apparent to me that anything less or different than that is considered by you, and most of the other survivors here, to be basically a hate crime. So be it. I can't crawl to Lourdes for you.
barracuda

Previous

Return to Franklin Scandal