Ted Gunderson

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:00 pm

sw asked:

Have a missed an explanation in prior threads why there is so much indian reservation involvement? Is it because of legal and criminal jurisdiction

Good question, sw. I think it has something to do with reservations not being subject to state laws, maybe not even many federal ones, due to the issue of "sovereignty". Reservations are under the Bureau of Indian Affairs,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bureau_of_Indian_Affairs
which has a history of corruption anyway, with profits from resources of tribal lands being siphoned off by government officials on behalf of themselves or their cronies. In addition, there is a great deal of competition for positions of power among the tribes themselves, due to the wealth involved in gambling as well as other projects which, by tribal sovereignty, allows the tribal lands to used to skirt laws that otherwise would apply. Also, I think I've read that tribes must be recognized by the government in order to "exist", and there's a lot of politics involved in that, too.
chiggerbit

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:37 pm

Last edited by chiggerbit on Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chiggerbit

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:06 pm

Imagine the headaches involved for a company that wants to test poison gas.

From seymore's book, the Last Circle:

http://www.free-conversant.com/realtruth/1321

By 1965 , Wackenhut was boasting to potential investors that the company maintained files on 2.5 million suspected dissidents one in 46 American adults then living.
Richard Babayan, a CIA contract employee, told SPY magazine that "Wackenhut has been used by the CIA and other intelligence agencies for years. When they [the CIA] need cover, Wackenhut is there to provide it for them." CIA agent, Bruce Berckmans, told SPY that he had seen a formal proposal submitted by George Wackenhut to the CIA offering Wackenhut offices throughout the world as fronts for CIA activities. In 1981, Berckmans joined with other senior Wackenhut executives to form the company's Special Projects Division. It was this division that linked up with exCIA man Dr. John Phillip Nichols, the Cabazon tribal administrator, in pursuit of a scheme to manufacture explosives, poison gas and biological weapons for export to the contras and other communist fighting rebels worldwide. SPY also printed testimony from William Corbett, a 18 years CIA analyst stating: "For years Wackenhut has been involved with the CIA and other intelligence organizations, including the DEA. Wackenhut would allow the CIA to occupy positions within the company [in order to carry out] clandestine operations."
"Current and Former Wackenhut Directors," SPY published the following names: "John Ammarell, former FBI agent; Robert Chasen, former FBI agent; Clarence Kelly, former FBI director; Willis Hawkins, former assistant secretary of the Army; Paul X. Kelley, fourstar general (ret.), U.S. Marine Corps; Seth McKee, former commander in chief, North American Air Defense Command; Bernard Schriever, former member, President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board; Frank Carlucci, former Defense Secretary and former deputy CIA director; Joseph Carroll, former director, Defense Intelligence Agency; James Rawley, former director, U.S. Secret Service; Bobby Ray Inman, former deputy CIA director."
Last edited by chiggerbit on Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chiggerbit

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:12 pm

I wonder if this is the same Robert Chasen, mentioned above in Seymore's book.

http://www.worldstatesmen.org/USA_govt.html

Commissioners of Customs (primarily auditors of the Customs
accounts within Treasury Department)
1849 - 1852 Charles William Rockwell
1853 - 1857 Hugh Johnston Anderson
1857 - 1861 Samuel Ingham
1861 - 1871 Nathan Sargent
1871 - 1873 William T. Haines
1874 - 1884 Henry Clay Johnson
1885 - 1889 John Swayze McCalmont (b. 1822 - d. 18..)
1889 - 1893 Samuel V. Holliday
1893 - 1894 William Henry Pugh
Chiefs, Division of Customs
1871 - 1875 Henry B. James
1875 - 1879 W.F. Clarke
1885 - 1893 James G. Macgregor
1893 - 1899 John M. Comstock
1899 - 1903 Andrew Johnson
1903 - 1905 John R. Garrison
1809 - 1909 James L. Gerry
1909 - 1911 Charles P. Montgomery
1911 - 1919 Frank M. Halstead
1919 - 1922 George W. Ashworth
1922 - 1927 Ernest W. Camp
Commissioners
1927 - 1929 Ernest W. Camp
1929 - 1933 Francis Xavier A. Eble
1933 - 1939 James Henry Moyle
1939 - 1940 Basil Harris
1940 - 1947 William Roy Johnson
1947 - 1953 Frank Dow (acting from 1949)
1954 - 1961 Ralph Kelly
1961 - 1964 Philip Nichols, Jr.
1965 - 1969 Lester D. Johnson
1972 - 1977 Vernon Darrell Acree
1977 - 1980 Robert E. Chasen
1981 - 1989 William von Raab
1989 - 1993 Carol B. Hallett (f)
1993 - 1997 George J. Weise
1998 - 2001 Raymond W. Kelly (b. 1941)
2001 - 3 Mar 2003 Robert C. Bonner
Last edited by chiggerbit on Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chiggerbit

Postby JM » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:59 am

Yes Chigger. That is the same Malcolm.
The story gets worse, though.
If my friend doesn't start postings I am going to have to do it myself.
The Indian Reservation stuff is another story. That should be under MRs thread. It'd late have to tackle that later.
JM

Postby psynapz » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:05 am

It's getting increasingly uncomfortable by the hour to have access to this information, the communication devices necessary to utilize it, and the deep knowledge of what one might say if one did.

Executive Assistant to the Principal Officers
Larry King
Phone: 571.434.1944 x1007
larry.king@bmwofsterling.com

:fingerwag:
“blunting the idealism of youth is a national security project” - Hugh Manatee Wins
psynapz

Postby American Dream » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:47 pm

This post from Jeff is quite relevant here:

"If you want somebody you can trust, trust yourself
American Dream

Postby JM » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:56 pm

psynapz wrote:It's getting increasingly uncomfortable by the hour to have access to this information, the communication devices necessary to utilize it, and the deep knowledge of what one might say if one did.

Larry King

Will you elaborate on what you mean by that, please, psynapz

"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing. "
Edmund Burke
JM

Postby lightningBugout » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:31 am

From http://www.franklinfiles.net

Larry King phone call--mp3 download and email address

Larry King is currently working at a BMW dealership in Sterling, VA. Someone, I don't know who, called him up and recorded a brief phone call. It is available for download at this link:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/pumpitout/topic/1518696/1/
http://www.pumpitout.com/audio/lk_041709.mp3
"What's robbing a bank compared with founding a bank?" Bertolt Brecht
lightningBugout

Postby psynapz » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:38 pm

JM wrote:
psynapz wrote:It's getting increasingly uncomfortable by the hour to have access to this information, the communication devices necessary to utilize it, and the deep knowledge of what one might say if one did.

Larry King

Will you elaborate on what you mean by that, please, psynapz

Sure. I wanna call him up, and call him out.

lightningBugout wrote:From http://www.franklinfiles.net

Larry King phone call--mp3 download and email address

Larry King is currently working at a BMW dealership in Sterling, VA. Someone, I don't know who, called him up and recorded a brief phone call. It is available for download at this link:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/pumpitout/topic/1518696/1/
http://www.pumpitout.com/audio/lk_041709.mp3

But apparently we've "got the wrong Larry King. Goodbye."
“blunting the idealism of youth is a national security project” - Hugh Manatee Wins
psynapz

Postby American Dream » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:56 pm

Alex Jones Show | July 21 2004 interview with DeCamp.

AJ: It’s incredible, ladies and gentlemen. Let’s cram a call into here. Charles in Florida, you’re on the air, go ahead.

Charles: Yeah, Alex?

AJ: Yes sir, go ahead.

Charles: Yeah, I remember reading about Bohemian Grove in the Intellectual Digest back in the ‘70s – about 25 years ago. The first time I read about it. This is an article in a short-lived, liberal paper called the Intellectual Digest that doesn’t exist anymore. But they were talking about the author, who I corresponded with later, was talking about even David Rockefeller and William Buckley were involved in setting up stage scenery at Bohemian Grove according to the magazine article I had. And it’s interesting to me, you know, Kissinger goes there. I’ve been reading over the years about Bohemian Grove and their antics. I wonder if your guest would comment about what Ted Gunderson has said at different times. I heard him one time years ago on WWCR talking about this same group I think – the group he uncovered in Los Angeles – with the …..

AJ: Hold on, we’ve got to break. We’ll let DeCamp comment on that when we get back. And then we’ll talk to Chris and Roger and Larry and others. It’s incredible, we’ve got Ted Gunderson, former head of the FBI in Southern California, and he has exposed a lot of them as well. I ought to get him back on the show, as well.

[BREAK]

AJ: Defending liberty, resisting tyranny to the hilt, ladies and gentlemen, I’m your host Alex Jones. Live, six hours a day, Monday through Friday, from 11 AM until 2 PM, all times Central Standard, returning live from 9 until midnight. And again the websites are infowars.com and infowars.net. And definitely check out our Bohemian Grove section, as it has been radically expanded and improved and there are even more video clips there for you of the sickening activities going on. We are talking to former state senator John DeCamp, Vietnam veteran, state investigator, hired to go basically whitewash this, found out it was all true. People went to prison, exposed it, child sex slaves, drug couriers, an absolute nightmare, global elites – some of the biggest names you can imagine. Mr. DeCamp, Charles was raising some questions about Ted Gunderson…..

JD: Charles raised an interesting question and I’ll try to answer it. Because Mr. Ted Gunderson, former head of the FBI in Los Angeles, or as he joking says he was in the three major cities where everybody was assassinated – King and then Kennedy and then the other Kennedy. Anyway, he was head of the FBI in each of those areas – either before they occurred or after. But anyway, Ted Gunderson was hired by a group of very prominent businessmen to come to Nebraska and investigate the thing and come up with a report to prove that I was full of beans and crazy and so on and so forth. I don’t know if you know that. If you talk to Ted Gunderson, you will find that out. He was hired for that purpose. He came to Nebraska. He was extremely aggressive and, as fate would have it, he concluded rather quickly that I was the one telling the truth and he was hired to …

AJ: Yeah, I know that, he’s been on the show. He recommends your book.

JD: He was hired to make me look bad. In fact, he has since become probably my closest friend in the world.

AJ: Well yeah that was the whole start of him turning into an evil right-winger, too.

JD: Anyway, he was the one then that got denounced by a lot of people because he had graduated from the most sacred institution in Nebraska and had been a member of the absolutely most sacred thing we have in the state, which is the Nebraska football team. The Big Red. He had actually been on the Big Red football team once upon a time, believe it or not.

AJ: A Corn Husker, huh?

JD: A Corn Chucker, yeah. So anyway, these businessmen who had risen to prominence here and across the country hired Ted to come in and prove that these terrible things I was saying, issues I was raising and lawsuits I was filing were all bogus. And he ended up staying here, I don’t know how long, a year and half.

AJ: I know Ted told that story. That was his whole beginning, finding out about the New World Order. He had just gotten out of the FBI. He had this big security investigation, they hire him and pay him a bunch of money to go up there to disprove it. Just like the Senate hired you to disprove it. And you start investigating and wow it’s true.

JD: So anyway. We became close friends. He is the central character in my book, one of the key individuals. And he is still working on things. He was back here working on some other things –the ones I was just talking about at the very beginning of the program involving the good monsignor, the former head of Boys Town, who’s 87 years-old and probably going to rock a few people here sometime soon. And…

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ju ... decamp.htm
American Dream

Postby chiggerbit » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:12 pm

In reading the transcript, it appeared that Gunderson and Nichols were interviewing Riconosciuto for recruitment into a drug/sting operation. Riconosciuto later verified that he was, in fact, being recruited into the overseas Lebanon drug operation by Gunderson and Nichols because of his (Riconosciuto's) undercover experience in the drug trade.

So, let me get this straight--Gunderson knew Nichols BEFORE Riconosciuto did?
chiggerbit

Postby JM » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:19 pm

UhO
-tlg's ex wife who knew him in college, says he was never on the football team though he says he was. I am sure if he was he's have some pictures in his uniform. I never saw any.

tlg may have known Nichols and Riconosciuto at the same time. Marshall Riconoscuito's live in girlfriend, Nita (during the time he and Patrick Moirarty were involved with Nixon) said Michael met ted after he retired. 70s. It is my understanding-tho I may be incorrect on this, that MR and RBN worked together before they knew tlg. Nita used to visit me and ask tons of questions. Finally I asked her why and she told me she was just trying to figure out what all this was about.
We still are
JM

Postby Percival » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:14 pm

Bump, gossip this thread needs more attention.
Percival

Postby JM » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:29 am

maybe we need to somehow combine these threads.
How about Octopus or What The F Is Going On?
JM

PreviousNext

Return to Franklin Scandal