Ted Gunderson

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby LilyPatToo » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:26 pm

Well, I've only read one other blog article from "The Foil Beneath My Hat" before getting totally turned off by the author and it quoted (among other people) poor Diana Napolis and posters at a forum discussing Johnny Gosch. So it sounds to me like someone who surfs the conspiracy area of the fringe having snide "aren't I clever/cute" cut & paste fun at others' expense. Just my best guess.

LilyPat
LilyPatToo

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Bridge It » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:42 pm

the only thing i surf is the ocean. And I'm pretty damn sure Johnny could care less what anyone says about Ted Gunderson. I just post the link because it's out there....just like this forum.

It's out there.
The common people will let it go
Bridge It

Postby lightningBugout » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:41 am

psynapz wrote:
JM wrote:huh?

Come on, don't waste YOUR time with posts which convey no information, even as to what you don't understand. Fortunately it doesn't waste much of anyone else's time or bandwidth due to brevity, but what did you hope to accomplish by the effort of making a post just to make an ambiguous gesture of non-comprehension?

Let me try that again, with at least my own unpacked "huh?":

WTF is this fake Gunderson all about? How do we know that early photo of the supposedly "real" Gunderson is the real Gunderson? Does anybody know anything about this story?

It sure would explain some shit. If this were intentional disinfo, it seems like it would be done to discredit Gunderson. But he does that himself. So... huh?

Huh?

aka

Where the hell did that come from and why are you going after such a harmless little post? Very odd. If you're just having a shitty day then I hope tomorrow is better.

fyi that site is a smarmy CT parody site that milks the tragedy of Diana Napolis for all its worth.
"What's robbing a bank compared with founding a bank?" Bertolt Brecht
lightningBugout

Postby Jeff » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:25 am

Endorsing the reviews above for "The Foil Beneath My Hat." And then some.

This is a rich thread inviting disruption. So if it's disrupted again -

Let's just say I have a finger, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Jeff
Site Admin

Postby psynapz » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:26 am

Jeff wrote:Endorsing the reviews above for "The Foil Beneath My Hat." And then some.

Huh?

:lol:

Was having a fine day, LBO. It just never ceases to amaze me how people apply conventions to asynchronous discussion media which are obviously useless and ineffective outside of live communication. When's the last time you were chastized via instant messenger for not responding to someone within 30 seconds?

Same deal as with Telexx's sig (tho I think I'm losing this round of sig chicken, Joe), or William Shatner's twitters which almost invariably end with "My best, Bill". :roll: As though his Twitter stream is an endless roll of inside-covers of hardcore prints of his memoirs he's signing at the local Barnes & Noble... sheesh.

Really, I'm working on my lifelong intolerance of technological (or techno-social) ignorance, and I truly appreciate the benefit of the doubt, LBO.

But Jeff's right, I'm sorry to perpetuate further disruption of an important thread which is likely to serve as a long-term repository of clues as to the enigmatic little nexus that which is Ted Gunderson.

As with the somethingawful.com review of Michael Moore's new film Capitalism: A Love Story, I'm sure it's unfair to smear Ted Gunderson's character based on his age, weight, diet, etiquette, tact, financial position, or even the fact that he engages in opportunistic sexual relationships (no different than a rock star to that end, at least on the face of it, I mean, if they're going to throw themselves at you...).

For me, the most damning details about Gunderson are the connections he promotes, and the profile pattern of his romantic interests being victims of systematized abuse themselves, which he himself then obviously abuses, at least financially it seems.

My rigorous intuition is all I have to support the assertion that Gunderson is a handler. Knowingly. The question as far as I see it is whether he's taking orders (and lists of trigger codes) from superiors in an MC/RA organization in which he knowingly participates, or unknowingly participates ironically as a fellow victim, or has simply been exposed through his career to enough material on the subject to have picked up on his own how to seduce and financially drain the ritually-abused, which he feels he must deserve at this stage in his life?

Funny, now that I've written that, in consideration of the enormous efforts undertaken every day for half a century and continuing through this moment all over the world with untold underground economies and military-grade research and technology to support it, I find it harder to give Gunderson the teensy-weensy benefit of the doubt he may be afforded as an obvious manipulator that he isn't taking orders from somebody to be this kind of sociopathic asshole. It does seem quaint of me to even imagine otherwise, knowing what we know.

Jeff, my interest in that "Foil Beneath My Hat" post stemmed (reasonably, I think) from the absolutely polar dissonance between the Famous Ted Gunderson, Protector of All That Is Right And True, and Ted The Freeloading Slob Who Regularly Bags Gorgeous MC Victims. It dissonates my cognitor so bad I needz pillz.

Sincerely because I said so just now,
psynapz...
Over and Out
Talk to you later, bye!
“blunting the idealism of youth is a national security project” - Hugh Manatee Wins
psynapz

Postby Bridge It » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:00 pm

Jeff wrote:

"Rich" is a bit of a stretch. I haven't gotten anything out of this thread regarding Ted Gunderson other than the fact that he may be a self promoting womanizer, who on occassion, uses people. This thread could be called Bill Clinton.

It is unfortunate if Mr. Gun left some ladies with phone bills and credit card debt. Once upon a time most of us had a guy (or a gal) do the same thing to us. Shit happens in relationships. That's why most of them end.

Has TG ever lied about the facts of McM case? And by lies I do not mean taking credit, instead of giving it, I mean distorting or disturbing the facts uncovered during the investigation.

Does this board have a negative opinion of Noreen Gosch because she continues to count Ted Gunderson as one of her close advisors? Mrs. Gosch has never had a sexual relationship with Mr. Gun. She does not have sex and soured feelings of betryal influencing her decisions. Only Mrs. Gosch knows what TG has contributed to her investigation. JM does not, Rigorous Intuition does not.

I think discussion about Ted Gunderson's private life by those who were willing to become part of it is gossip. Facts about the McM Preschool investigation should be discussed on a thread so named.
The common people will let it go
Bridge It

Postby lightningBugout » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:20 pm

In one, retired FBI agent Ted Gunderson says the government has prepared 1,000 camps for its own citizens. He also says the government has stored 30,000 guillotines to murder its critics, and has stashed 500,000 caskets in Georgia and Montana for the remains.

Why guillotines? “Because,” he wrote in a report obtained by the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks hate groups, “beheading is the most efficient means of harvesting body parts.”

from http://bestoftheblogs.com/Home/20168
lightningBugout

Postby Jeff » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:27 pm

Thanks Bridge It, that makes it easier.

We've seen you before, haven't we?
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby lightningBugout » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:34 pm

lightningBugout wrote:
In one, retired FBI agent Ted Gunderson says the government has prepared 1,000 camps for its own citizens. He also says the government has stored 30,000 guillotines to murder its critics, and has stashed 500,000 caskets in Georgia and Montana for the remains.

Why guillotines? “Because,” he wrote in a report obtained by the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks hate groups, “beheading is the most efficient means of harvesting body parts.”

from http://bestoftheblogs.com/Home/20168

So let's see. The return of the repressed works in mysterious ways doesn't it? A right-wing white lunatic with connections to the Militia Movement engages in what probably amounts to particularly outrageous fear-mongering that works largely due to the mystique of a black president in the minds of those who would get outraged. And why its almost an inversion of real ugly historical truths like this one:

WP on Nat Turner's Slave Rebellion wrote:Blacks suspected of participating in the rebellion were beheaded by the militia. "Their severed heads were mounted on poles at crossroads as a grisly form of intimidation."

It occurs to me that unconscious guilt and fear of reprisal for historical injustice underlies a great deal of the more lunatic Obama fear-mongering.
Last edited by lightningBugout on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lightningBugout

Postby American Dream » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:34 pm

1970's to the Present - GUNDERSON BECOMES A EXPERT IN SATANISM AND MIND CONTROL!

Late 1970's. THE JEFFREY MacDONALD CASE.

Ted Gunderson commenced his career as a Satanism expert in the Jeffrey MacDonald case, when he discovered that the "lady with the floppy hat" allegedly was present during the murder of MacDonald's wife and two children, and was joined by a group of other Satanists who committed the murders of MacDonald's wife and two children. This Satanism theory did not result in a new trial for Mr. MacDonald. THE MacDONALD CASE WAS ONE OF THE FIRST CASES WHEREIN AN OFFICIAL INVESTIGATOR INTRODUCED "SATANISM" AS THE MILIEU OF A CRIME. Another example of this type of case was the Charlie Manson murders.

THE SON OF SAM AND THE PROCESS INVESTIGATION -- THE ULTIMATE EVIL.

In his book, The Ultimate Evil, when author Maury Terry reaches the end of his brilliant investigation of the Son of Sam murders and "The Process," he suddenly discovers Ted Gunderson in Southern California out on the desert. Ted Gunderson immediately investigates and boldly leads Mr. Terry to a revelation about the depth and breadth of Satanism in America.

GUNDERSON'S VIEW OF SATANIC RITUAL ABUSE.

In his book, The Franklin Cover-up: Child Abuse, Satanism and Murder in Nebraska, author and former Nebraska State Senator John DeCamp interviewed 28 year veteran FBI agent Ted Gunderson. Since his retirement from the FBI, Gunderson has been actively investigating reports of Satanic ritual abuse. SOURCE: Daniel Ryder http://www.du.edu/~craschke/text2.html DeCamp writes:

"Evidence from Gunderson’s investigations has convinced him tens of thousands of children or young people disappear from their homes each year, and that many of them are ritualistically sacrificed...nobody knows the true figure because the FBI doesn’t keep count. Gunderson observes, ‘The FBI has an accurate count on the number of automobiles stolen every year. It knows the number of homicides, rapes, and robberies, but the FBI has no idea of the number of children who disappear every year.

They simply do not ask for the statistics.’ Gunderson goes onto say he believes they don’t ask for the statistics, simply, because they don’t want to see them. "They would be confronted with an instant public outcry for action, because the figures would show a major social problem that would demand action.’"

[Note Daniel Ryder wrote the book, "12 Steps to Recovery from Satanic Ritual Abuse." It is now almost impossible to obtain a copy of that book. Joe Klaas, famous in the 12 step movement, wrote the introduction to that book, and initially blamed the kidnap of Polly on retaliation against him for having written that introduction. Source: San Francisco Chronicle November 1993.]

1990 - GUNDERSON WAS AN ACTIVIST IN THE McMARTIN PRESCHOOL CASE IN LOS ANGELES.

Following is an excerpt of an article by Debbie Nathan who is well known to believe in false memory syndrome and to debunk as incredible, claims by children that they are abused. (See critique of Nathan by Alex Constantine.) Nathan's article does, however, outline the activities of Gunderson in the McMartin case: Source: http://users.cybercity.dk/~bkb1827/McMartin4.htm "Evidence of a Hoax - McMartin Preschool Tunnel Claims by Debbie Nathan © 1990:

"In 1990, Jackie McCauley was living with Ted Gunderson. He is former head of the Los Angeles FBI office. After taking an early retirement in the late 1970s, Gunderson was hired by friends of Jeffrey MacDonald, the Green Beret convicted of brutally murdering his wife and small children. MacDonald's case is detailed in Joe McGiniss' book FATAL VISION.

MacDonald always claimed that his family was murdered by a Charles Manson-like cult, and Gunderson located a female street person with a history of severe drug abuse who claimed she had been in the house with the cult when the family was murdered. From this work, Gunderson apparently adopted the idea that the country was overrun with murderous Satanic cults. He elaborated this idea when he was associated with Jackie McCauley and the rest of the McMartin parents.

In the early 1980s, as Gunderson publicized his theories about Satanic cults, he began making bizarre claims to the media. One was that Satanists and the FBI were out to harm him. He once told the LA Times that someone had thrown a crowbar at him as he drove on the freeway. Another time, he said, he was sunbathing in his yard and awoke to find a satanic poem left at his side.

In the late 1980s Gunderson became something of a regular on shows such as Geraldo. In May, 1989, after the Matamoros drug-cult killings, he appeared on Geraldo and claimed that Mason County, Washington was filled with satanist "killing fields" stocked with hundreds of dead bodies. The county went into a panic and parents took their children from school. Extensive investigation revealed no such fields.

McCauley and Gunderson organized the 1990 McMartin dig and hired LA archaeologist Gary Sickel...."

1993 - WAS GUNDERSON ACTIVE IN SATANISM INVESTIGATIONS IN SONOMA COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?

Was Mr. Gunderson the man who showed up at LINKS, an organization against "Satanism," and encouraged the investigation of Satanism in Santa Rosa. A leader of LINKS was Mr. Tchernoff who was seeking custody of his son because he alleged in son was in a care facility owned by Michael Aquino, an "out" Satanist and Army Counterintelligence officer. Aquino was "titled" out of the corps because of allegations of abuse at the Presidio child care center in the mid-80's.

April 26, 1995 - GUNDERSON HAD A REVELATION ABOUT THE OKLAHOMA CITY MURRAH BUILDING BOMBING.

On April 26,1995 Ted Gunderson wrote a letter "To Whom it may concern." Gunderson stated that Dr. Ken Louzza from the University of Oklahoma Geological dept. reviewed the University seismogram, during the time of the explosion. Dr. Louzza stated there were two surface waves, one at 9:02 and 13 seconds and the other at 9:02 and 23 seconds on April 19,1995. He stated this chart "indicates two detonations."

1998 - GUNDERSON JOINS FORCES WITH RICONOSCIUTO TO DEVELOP THE PINEAPPLE BOMB THEORY OF THE CAUSE OF THE OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING. [But don't laugh, the 1984 Beirut bomb was similar?]

Gunderson and Michael Riconosciuto developed the "Pineapple Bomb" theory of how the Murrah building exploded in 1995. In an interview with Pat Shannon of Media Bypass, Riconosciuto elucidated: CLICK TO READ ALL: http://www.newsmakingnews.com/tgokc.htm

"...During our prison interview, I asked Michael Riconosciuto: Could there have been four of the super bombs placed at the strategic third-floor columns pointed out by General Partin?

"No way!" Michael responded un-hesitatingly. "I was surprised there was so little damage as it was." His experience had taught him that a simultaneous detonation of four of the Barometric Bombs would have made downtown Oklahoma City look like a post-war Hiroshima and Nagasaki. He admitted on camera that the CIA had used one in Beirut in 1984."

1997-1999 - GUNDERSON DELVES EVEN MORE DEEPLY INTO MIND CONTROL. THE BARBARA HARTWELL CASE.

Gunderson appeared to assist Barbara Hartwell by investigating and writing reports. Ms. Hartwell stated:

I am a survivor of CIA MK ULTRA and PHOENIX Project, trained and utilized by CIA as a deep cover operative and professional CIA asset, under mind control programming, which the perpetrators of this mind control believed was "guaranteed under National Security". Any oaths of secrecy which I may have signed or "agreed" to were under coercion and/or mind control. Since 1996, I have gone public by exposing what I learned about these illegal covert operations through my own involvement and subsequent research, having been victimized and exploited by the U.S. government since childhood. I am a survivor of CIA MK ULTRA and PHOENIX Project, trained and utilized by CIA as a deep cover operative and professional CIA asset, under mind control programming, which the perpetrators of this mind control believed was "guaranteed under National Security". Any oaths of secrecy which I may have signed or "agreed" to were under coercion and/or mind control. Since 1996, I have gone public by exposing what I learned about these illegal covert operations through my own involvement and subsequent research, having been victimized and exploited by the U.S. government since childhood.

....I was advised to write these security letters by Ted Gunderson, retired FBI Senior Special-Agent-in-Charge and Bureau Chief. Mr. Gunderson has been a private investigator since his retirement from the FBI in 1979. He has been conducting an ongoing investigation of my case since 1997 and he has documented as much of my testimony as he was able to. Click for Barbara Hartwell links.

June 6, 1999 - GUNDERSON GETS INTO ALIENS, THE LIZARD TYPES WHO EAT HUMAN DNA, AT AREA 51 AND CONNECTS IT TO SATAN!

Gunderson speaks about aliens taking DNA from children at Area 51: Source: Click to read all: http://www.wiolawa.com/area51.htm

"...speakers who included Ted Gunderson.. who was speaking from his position of authority, having been an ex-FBI chief and retiring after 27 years of service.......they began by showing a small segment of a true film( from Thomas C. who gave his life for us to have the information ) on both the creatures that were being created at Area 51 from our human DNA... and the Sacrificial Rites called Satanism.... in which our fellow humans are slaughtered..."

1999-2000 - GUNDERSON PROMOTES HIS IDEAS THROUGH MEDIA APPEARANCES AND APPEARS WITH OTHER AUTHORS AND SPEAKERS.

In the past two years, Gunderson has given public speeches at retreats regarding the CIA, Satanism and international trafficking in children, the New World Order and mind control. Gunderson has taken the stage with: Brice Taylor, Barbara Hartwell, Ted Gunderson, Chip Tatum, Cathy O’Brien, Mark Phillips, Walter Bowart, Chicago Health Television Host Ryan Elliott. Gunderson has interviewed Nancy Tatum, CIA wife, authoress joining Club Fed, and discussed the following topics: Operation Red Rock, Task Force 160, OSG2, Assassin, Pilot, Ollie North, Bush, Clinton Expose’ of Government Corruption and Impending New World Order from an insider. Click.

Here is a description of a recent tape Gunderson is selling:
[Source: http://www.weirdvideos.com/sam.html]

Ted Gunderson, retired FBI Director over Los Angeles, exposes the Illuminati takeover of our government and how these Satanists abduct children for satanic sacrifices and sex slavery. Evidence shows that the Illuminati raise stolen children for use as blackmail tools on government politicians and even Presidents! Get a President in bed with a kid, show it on hidden video and you have control of the US Government! Also discussed is the world wide secret pedophile rings run by the CIA and National Security Agency, the Social Services and Childcare organizations and other International kidnapping rings. International Illuminati Organizations, blackmail their way to the New World Order! (Original Title: "Satanism, Child Abduction and the New World Order") For more: www.bogritz.com
American Dream

Postby Free » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:09 pm

Jeff wrote:

Happy to hear it!

I can't believe I wasted 20 minutes reading that pointless story from "The Foil beneath my Hat" thinking that it really had something to do with the topic.
Free

Postby Percival » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:15 pm

Like I said before, I have met a lot of these people, I dont know them personally and they dont know me from anyone else, but it really doesnt take much to draw the very simple conclusion that TG** and MR** and their minions are working for someone to handle cases, to throw themselves in to the middle of those cases and make sensational claims that draw attention away from the real criminal activity, in the case of McMartin, child molestation and abuse, to redirect the attention to the mind blowing and outlandish so that no one believes any of it and quickly turns away in disgust.

Mission accomplished indeed.

** This post is a personal opinion based on personal observation and experience and not intended to be a statement of fact. DYODD.
Percival

Postby JM » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:44 pm

...I wonder how long it will take for tlg to take credit for "investigating" the Alverez murders?

Maybe Desertfae will gladly say she hired him?

he has tried to take credit for Polly Klaas, (remind me to tell you about that if you are interested) Michael Jackson, David Carradine, McMartin, Jeff MacDonald, Felix Polk (... remind me about this one, too), Steve Peterson, Franklin, Ted Binion, and more anything that is in the news.

Will he sell it to the Globe?

Will he get a sunburn and call it a death threat?

I'm just saying, there is a definite pattern here

Speaking of "death threats".
jan can tell you about the sunburn... called her again this AM to remind her to check in here.

According to ted, there was a "asatanist" living across from me in the early 90s when he was at my house. This poor guy got blamed for everything that happened around my house. Several stories come to mind. Here they are in no particular order:

!. The neighborhood kids found some vhs tapes in a neighbor's trash. They started pulling the tape out. They wound it around our house and a tree in front, then across the street around another tree. ted calls Doc Marquis. After a long conversation about satanists, ted announces that the tapes are "black ribbon" that is a sign form them and a death threat to him.

2) We had a huge mutt dog named Drexel. While I was away ted would hide a tape recorder on "voice activate" in the house to catch proof of satanists. so one evening he comes running out with this tape recording of noises in the house while we are gone. Turns out it is Drexel chewing on his huge bone.

3) One night a bunch of girls have a slumber party with my daughter. Early the next morning I am taking them to see a filming of 90210 at the High School I work at. They are excited and can't sleep. It gets chilly at night ad they turn on the heater. Soon a low cloud of smoke is evident in the house. .When the girls and I get home in the afternoon, there is a man in a heating and air conditioning uniform in the patio cleaning out the heater (which was in the wall between my and my daughter's room).
ted says the satanists are trying to kill me this time. I ask him how they did it giving that I had been in the house for days and the last time they broke in it was the dog? He says they poured (what the heater guy determined was probably motor oil) in through the duct in the roof. I check the duct as high up as I can-no trace of oil, but grit that tells me the duct had not been cleaned out.
JM

Postby American Dream » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:24 pm

(Sorry, I couldn't help myself...)
American Dream

Postby JM » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:09 pm

Nice choice of illustrations, AD,

Can't get the illustration of the FBI badge in the background to move over here, but, on 1-free-dvd.com; ted's most recent website run by Clarence Douglas Malcolm, it says"

NOTICE: Ted's
official website:
tedgunderson.com
will be down until
February 21, 2009

I guess ted assumes his old tedlgunderson.com webmaster, Chris Jones, will be out of prison on pedophelia charges by then...

Here's the announcement if anyone can attend it should be very enlightening!!! And I'd bet ol' tlg (or at least his cohorts) will be there, too!

Court of Appeal
Fourth Appellate District, Division Three
601 West Santa Ana Blvd.
Santa Ana, Ca 92702
(714) 571-2600
September 3, 2009
The following matters have been ordered on calendar, to be heard in the courtroom
of this court, located at 601 West Santa Ana Blvd., Santa Ana, California for the time
and date so indicated. If you intend to argue any authorities not cited in your brief, you must so
advise the court in writing and all other parties before oral argument.
All counsel must check in no later than 9:00 a.m. for the morning calendar
and no later than 1:00 p.m. for the afternoon calendar. The calendars will be called at 9:30
a.m. for the morning and 1:30 p.m. for the afternoon. Panel subject to change without notice.

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2009, at 9:00 a.m.
O’LEARY, ARONSON, IKOLA
G039753 The People v. Erik Nunez
G038778 The People v. Cuauhtemco A. Reyes et al.
G040429 The People v. Ernest Benefiel
G040069 The People v. Kamal Ahmad Khan
G041051 The People v. Rodney Bell
G040344 The People v. Christopher Link Jones

PreviousNext

Return to Franklin Scandal