Ted Gunderson

Moderators: DrVolin, 82_28, Elvis, Jeff

Postby lightningBugout » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:52 pm

JM check your private messages.
"What's robbing a bank compared with founding a bank?" Bertolt Brecht
User avatar
lightningBugout
 
Posts: 2515
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:34 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Percival » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:35 pm

Wow crazy stuff Jackie, I am known as someone who has always been somewhat skeptical of the McMartian case, I do think the way the children were interviewed by the therapists and other authorties was all wrong and may have contributed somewhat to what the children said, but I have tried to keep an open mind about it and since you have come to this forum I have found you to be very credible in what you have to say.


Do you believe to this day that there were indeed tunnels under that school and that there was large scale and organized abuse of children?

I do not want to believe in these things you see, it is very hard for me to accept that human beings can be so evil so I am always skeptical if for no other reason than to keep my own sanity but if someone like you who I find credible continues to insist those things happened then I have to believe you over what the authorities had to say.

BUT I MUST ADD that the MAIN REASON I am skeptical of the McMartian case is because of the involvement of Gunderson, that is what turned me off the most and the things you tell us here about him tells me all I need to know about his intentions.
User avatar
Percival
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 7:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Searcher08 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:41 pm

Jackie, thank you for that great reply - your comment
"CoIntelPro" which I thought at the time was a pay telephone business
was hysterical :D

I found what you had written very useful, because it served to 'de-mystify' many of the characters in this, a bit like meeting the Corleone family in the context of a wedding rather than finding a note fro them on a horses head under ones pillow.

I found RBN's film comment to you really interesting and surprising, because 'House of Cards' was a brilliant but very English (BBC) political drama.
I wonder if this reminds you of someone? The actor based his performance on Richard III's character btw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylu3x72WHTs

Are you still in touch with any of these folks?
I saw a strange TV report (on desertfae's youtube channel) about RBN expiring in Switzerland recently.
User avatar
Searcher08
 
Posts: 5878
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:21 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Percival » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Searcher08 wrote:Jackie, thank you for that great reply - your comment
"CoIntelPro" which I thought at the time was a pay telephone business
was hysterical :D

I found what you had written very useful, because it served to 'de-mystify' many of the characters in this, a bit like meeting the Corleone family in the context of a wedding rather than finding a note fro them on a horses head under ones pillow.

I found RBN's film comment to you really interesting and surprising, because 'House of Cards' was a brilliant but very English (BBC) political drama.
I wonder if this reminds you of someone? The actor based his performance on Richard III's character btw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylu3x72WHTs

Are you still in touch with any of these folks?
I saw a strange TV report (on desertfae's youtube channel) about RBN expiring in Switzerland recently.


That was a hilarious comment wasnt it.
User avatar
Percival
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 7:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Free » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:24 pm

Hi Jackie. Thanks for sharing with us. It's greatly appreciated. :)

In 1999, Brice Taylor presented at the SMART conference. At that time she was in close contact with Ted Gunderson and she urged all the survivors at the conference to write out everything they had remembered and send what they wrote to tg because "he was going to keep us all safe." She said that she had explained this self-protection system (i.e. depositing information with tg as an "insurance policy") to a high level law enforcement person and he had been impressed and told her "Little lady, I think you have the government by the balls."

In other words she was making a hard sell to everyone in attendance. I also heard that she was sharing an apartment in Las Vegas with tg. Can you tell us anything more about this situation?
User avatar
Free
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:31 pm
Location: USA
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Percival » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:29 pm

Free wrote:Hi Jackie. Thanks for sharing with us. It's greatly appreciated. :)

In 1999, Brice Taylor presented at the SMART conference. At that time she was in close contact with Ted Gunderson and she urged all the survivors at the conference to write out everything they had remembered and send what they wrote to tg because "he was going to keep us all safe." She said that she had explained this self-protection system (i.e. depositing information with tg as an "insurance policy") to a high level law enforcement person and he had been impressed and told her "Little lady, I think you have the government by the balls."

In other words she was making a hard sell to everyone in attendance. I also heard that she was sharing an apartment in Las Vegas with tg. Can you tell us anything more about this situation?


I am sure he was going to keep someone safe but more likely some perps rather than victims and survivors. They likely have a system in place where he reads these testimonials and decides which ones pose a danger to those he protects and those are the victims and survivors he goes after, presenting himself as their friend and then proceeding to muddy their waters so badly that they end up worse off than they were before and helpless to do anything about it.
User avatar
Percival
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 7:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Free » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:44 pm

Percival wrote:

I am sure he was going to keep someone safe but more likely some perps rather than victims and survivors. They likely have a system in place where he reads these testimonials and decides which ones pose a danger to those he protects and those are the victims and survivors he goes after, presenting himself as their friend and then proceeding to muddy their waters so badly that they end up worse off than they were before and helpless to do anything about it.



Thanks Percival. Sure, of course...and after reading the survivor accounts and passing them along there was also probably "a whole lot of shredding going on."...

1999 was when Brice was launching her "Thanks for the Memories" book. I guess I'm curious about her role and if she was more of a "duped, mc'd pawn" or working as part of a disinformation alliance and campaign.
User avatar
Free
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:31 pm
Location: USA
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Percival » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:06 pm

Free wrote:Percival wrote:

I am sure he was going to keep someone safe but more likely some perps rather than victims and survivors. They likely have a system in place where he reads these testimonials and decides which ones pose a danger to those he protects and those are the victims and survivors he goes after, presenting himself as their friend and then proceeding to muddy their waters so badly that they end up worse off than they were before and helpless to do anything about it.



Thanks Percival. Sure, of course...and after reading the survivor accounts and passing them along there was also probably "a whole lot of shredding going on."...

1999 was when Brice was launching her "Thanks for the Memories" book. I guess I'm curious about her role and if she was more of a "duped, mc'd pawn" or working as part of a disinformation alliance and campaign.


Yes, excellent point, that is pretty much what I got out of your story also. Will be interesting to see of JM can add some of her wonderful insight to this.
User avatar
Percival
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 7:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby streeb » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:20 pm

Percival, you've mentioned your own experiences with tg. Would you mind elaborating on that? Thanks.
User avatar
streeb
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:19 pm
Location: Zona, BC
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby American Dream » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:29 pm

Not sure where to post this, so I'll put it here. Notice in particular Bevel's ties to both the Moonies and the LaRouche Organization, for which he legal ly represented in Nebraska in order to "investigate" the Franklin child abuse case in the early '90s. Notice also that Bevel himself was convicted of pedophilic activity right at the end of his life: King Adviser James Bevel, 72; Incest Sentence Clouded Legacy.

[P.S. I do already know that this article is from Chip Berlet's Political Research Associates.]


http://www.publiceye.org/rightwoo/rwooz9-22.html

Rev. James Bevel


The Rev. James Bevel is an African-American minister from Chicago with a long history of civil rights work but a recent reputation as an opportunist who has swung far to the right. Rev. Bevel now works closely with groups controlled by two neo-fascists, the Rev. Sun Myung Moon and Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr. The Moon network supported the war effort, while the LaRouchians did not. Bevel focused his energy in opposing the Gulf War, primarily through an alliance with the LaRouchians. Bevel's ties to the LaRouchians go back several years. Bevel not only appeared as a panelist at the LaRouchian antiwar conference in Chicago, but he also has endorsed LaRouche's congressional candidacy, and speaks regularly at LaRouchian forums. Bevel has served on committees created by several LaRouchian front groups, and writes a column for the LaRouchian newspaper New Federalist. Bevel has been an effective organizer for the LaRouchians, and took a high profile in their antiwar organizing.

Dr. Manning Marable, in a 1986 column, listed Bevel among a small group of "prominent civil rights spokesmen [who] have gone so far as to form alliances with ultra-right groups, which might give lip service to blacks' traditional interests." The LaRouchians have sought coalitions with local African-American community activists for many years, often working through religious leaders. A recent example was the LaRouchian support for then Washington, D.C. Mayor Marion Barry. During Barry's trial on drug charges, the LaRouchians and the Nation of Islam helped organize protests on behalf of Barry. The LaRouchian representative during these protests was Bevel.

When Bevel endorsed Lyndon LaRouche's congressional candidacy (in Virginia's 10th Congressional District), he signed a statement which included the claim, "Lyndon LaRouche is known and respected in every nation of the Third World as the primary opponent of the genocide policies of the IMF and as the architect and principal spokesman for a new and more just world economic order that guarantees the inalienable rights of all people." The statement speaks glowingly of LaRouche's early theorizing about the AIDS virus and his recommendations for fighting the spread of the virus. In fact, as mentioned before, LaRouche has written that history would not judge harshly those persons who took to the streets and beat homosexuals to death with baseball bats to stop the spread of AIDS.

Bevel represented the LaRouchite Schiller Institute in Omaha, Nebraska. The Omaha World-Herald reported on January 6, 1991:

"Bevel was one of 10 people who came to Nebraska in October as members of a group calling itself the Citizens Fact-Finding Commission to Investigate Human rights Violations of Children in Nebraska. That group was organized by the Schiller Institute of Washington, D.C., and Wiesbaden, Germany. The institute was founded in 1984 by Helga Zepp-LaRouche. She is the wife of Lyndon LaRouche, who is serving a 15-year sentence for fraud and tax evasion....The Schiller group's printed statement disputed the findings of two grand juries in the Franklin case. A check by the World-Herald of some of the `facts' in the statement turned up several apparent errors.

While Rev. Bevel's historic role as a valued civil rights leader is unquestioned, he has in recent years lost his constituency and his political moorings. Dr. Manning Marable noted in 1986 that Bevel, had become "a Republican party leader in Chicago's Black community, and soon earned the reputation as an extremist of the right."

Some time after the LaRouche conviction in January 1989, Bevel began to appear as a featured speaker at LaRouchian conferences, and began to write a column in the LaRouchian New Federalist. As Marable noted in 1986:

The right-wing sect of Lyndon LaRouche has also initiated a campaign to recruit black supporters. As in the case of the Unification Church, the LaRouchians work primarily through several fronts, the Schiller Institute and the National Democratic Policy Committee. Again, the LaRouchians have been linked to a number of racist and extremist groups, including the Liberty Lobby, the Klan and neo-Nazis. Currently, the LaRouchians are vigorously opposing sanctions against South African apartheid.

While in Chicago, Bevel regularly broke ranks with the African-American-led coalition behind the late Mayor Harold Washington. At the same time, Bevel was working with Moon's front group CAUSA. In an interview with Bevel at an Illinois CAUSA meeting, I asked him why he would ally himself with a religious/political movement such as that run by Rev. Moon. Bevel replied that it was a tactical coalition based on agreement that the main danger in the world was communism. Bevel argued that communism was a godless philosophy, and that as a Christian, it was his obligation to fight godlessness.

Bevel's CAUSA ties garnered him some unflattering publicity. According to the December 12, 1987 Chicago Sun-Times, Bevel was one of four persons belonging to "groups created by the Rev. Sun Myung Moon's Unification Church" who erected a creche and nativity scene at Chicago's Daley Center Plaza. The Chicago Sun-Times reported that "William J. Grutzmacher, who obtained the permit and paid $2000 for the creche, gave a speech in October to a business group in Merrillville, Ind., apparently so anti-Semitic that a local newspaper ran an editorial denouncing him." The head of the Rotary Club that had co-sponsored Grutzmacher's speech told the reporter, "He made charges...that the Communist Party is headed by Jews, and that the Jews were responsible for every negative thing that has happened since World War II."

Bevel has also worked with other Moon fronts. In the October, 1990 issue of American Freedom Journal, Bevel is listed as serving on the National Policy Board of the American Freedom Coalition, chaired by the ultra-conservative Hon. Richard Ichord. The American Freedom Coalition (AFC) is a joint project of Rev. Moon and the Rev. Robert G. Grant of the ultra-right Christian fundamentalist group Christian Voice. AFC fundraised for Oliver North, and Bevel sits on the AFC National Policy Board with Maj. Gen. John K. Singlaub, implicated in the Iran-Contragate scandal; Lt. Gen. Daniel Graham of High Frontier, the pro-Star Wars lobby; and rightist historian Dr. Cleon Skousen. The late Dr. Ralph David Abernathy was a long-time member of the AFC Board of Directors along with pro-interventionist Ambassador Phillip Sanchez. On the AFC National Advisory Board sit rightist fundraising guru Richard Viguerie, and Slava Stetsko, president of the Anti-Bolshevik Bloc of Nations (ABN). ABN is notorious because it is the descendant and spiritual heir of the Committee of Subjugated Nations, formed in 1943 by Hitler's allies. According to author Russ Bellant, "The ABN brought together fascist forces from Hungary, Bulgaria, Rumania, the Ukraine, the Baltic States, Slovenia and other nations." Slava Stetsko is the widow of Yaroslav Stetsko, leader of the Nazi puppet government in the Ukraine during World War II. She once wrote a glowing introduction to a book that defined anti-Semitism as a "smear word used by Communists against those who effectively oppose and expose them."

These are the fascist forces with which Bevel has allied himself, and is a striking example of the opportunistic flexibility of fascism as a political ideology, able not only to embrace Nazi-collaborators but also to entice Black civil rights activists. Bevel's ties to the fascist Moon circles are through a shared loathing of communism as a godless ideology, an issue which resonates with many Black church-based constituencies. Another congruent theme that fascism can employ to seek alliances with African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans is the opportunistic manipulation of the issues of nationalism and self determination.

Other Black leaders such as Roy Innis and the late Ralph David Abernathy have forged alliances with the fascist right. Innis has worked in alliance with the LaRouchians. Abernathy worked with Moon's Unification movement until his death.
American Dream
 
Posts: 19811
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:56 pm
Location: Planet Earth
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Percival » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:30 pm

streeb wrote:Percival, you've mentioned your own experiences with tg. Would you mind elaborating on that? Thanks.


Oh I dont know him well enough that it is something I would talk about, a business partner of mine is in the business of writing conspiracy books, he was a colleague of the late William Cooper and I have traveled to many different conspiracy type conferences and other gatherings many of which Ted has been to as well and had the chance to meet him and hear him speak up close and personal. I really dont know much about him beyond that and what I read here and on the net, but I trust my instincts with most people and he just isnt someone that I would feel comfortable doing business with.

I am not really sure what TG is all about but having met many people in the conspiracy community, those who write books, make DVDs, give lectures etc, in my opinion 90% of them appear to ME to be in it for the money and attention. Very few of them, that I have met, seemed sincere or like the kind of people I would personally associate with or do business with. Thats just how I see it, I could be wrong but I trust my ability to read people accurately. I think TG has a nice little cottage industry cut out for himself in the satanic panic niche.

I will say that although I have never met the man in person, Jeff Wells, IMO, is unlike most of the others I have met, I do believe he is in it for the love of it and a real desire to find out whats really going on in the world and not for the money, the fame or the fortune.
User avatar
Percival
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 7:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby JM » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:41 pm

Do you believe to this day that there were indeed tunnels under that school and that there was large scale and organized abuse of children?

BUT I MUST ADD that the MAIN REASON I am skeptical of the McMartian case is because of the involvement of Gunderson, that is what turned me off the most and the things you tell us here about him tells me all I need to know about his intentions.[/quote]

Thank you!!!
That is what I have been trying to get across. gunderson hung around the project-he was NEVER hired as he tells people. It was my fault. I was the one who wanted to hire an archaeologist and I allowed gunderson to be there. The other parents were not too happy with it.
You may notice that he has quit talking about it quite so much. I offered to sue him.
he was giving a talk in Chino, CA-close enough for me to attend. I called the organizer and told her that gunderson had nothing to do with my case. She told him not to show up. He showed up anyway with several boxes full of a letter he wrote. When I walked in with my large friend, he was at the podium. his jaw dropped and he started stuttering. There were about 20 or so nicely dressed older ladies. One of them yelled at him that she didn't believe what he was saying. ted- through the microphone-accused her of being "illuminati" The meeting went downhill fast.
Tthe letter he wrote has been posted.

Yes, the archaeologist did find remnants of extensive tunnel system under the foundation of the preschool building.

A year after the project (1991) I called a meeting of the archaeologists, artifact verification specialist, geologist s, etc (10 in all) to ask if they would cooperate in writing a formal report of the project. They all agreed and most would not accept any pay for their help. Dr Stickel began to organize and type the report, calling on the experts as needed. ted stood over Stickel telling him to put HIS name in the report. ted offered Stickel more than double the amount I agreed on to pay for the report in turn for adding his name as much as possible. I didn't see this until the report was lost in the memory and I had to take it to a specialist to have the report found. ted and Stickel got into some huge disagreement and Stickel walked off and refused to finish the report. I could not pay more than the amount agreed upon, $3,000.

Two years later I was asked to go on the Maury Povich Show and I insisted that they have Dr Stickel and give him time to talk about the Investigation. Another great story there, we nailed it. Dr Stickel agreed to come back and finish the report for the amount we agreed on in the beginning.

ted says he paid for the Archaeological Investigation-not true. In fact I know that he claimed $17,000 on his taxes in 1991-money he did not spend on us. He only knows it cost $55,000 because a parent who kept the books on all donations had to have that figure for the nonprofit group that sponsored us, MASA.

he is selling his own copy of the report, illegally I bet his name is all over it. He had taken a rough draft copy from Dr Stickel but never had the finished report.
JM
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:58 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Percival » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:49 pm

JM wrote:Do you believe to this day that there were indeed tunnels under that school and that there was large scale and organized abuse of children?

BUT I MUST ADD that the MAIN REASON I am skeptical of the McMartian case is because of the involvement of Gunderson, that is what turned me off the most and the things you tell us here about him tells me all I need to know about his intentions.


Thank you!!!
That is what I have been trying to get across. gunderson hung around the project-he was NEVER hired as he tells people. It was my fault. I was the one who wanted to hire an archaeologist and I allowed gunderson to be there. The other parents were not too happy with it.
You may notice that he has quit talking about it quite so much. I offered to sue him.
he was giving a talk in Chino, CA-close enough for me to attend. I called the organizer and told her that gunderson had nothing to do with my case. She told him not to show up. He showed up anyway with several boxes full of a letter he wrote. When I walked in with my large friend, he was at the podium. his jaw dropped and he started stuttering. There were about 20 or so nicely dressed older ladies. One of them yelled at him that she didn't believe what he was saying. ted- through the microphone-accused her of being "illuminati" The meeting went downhill fast.
Tthe letter he wrote has been posted.

Yes, the archaeologist did find remnants of extensive tunnel system under the foundation of the preschool building.

A year after the project (1991) I called a meeting of the archaeologists, artifact verification specialist, geologist s, etc (10 in all) to ask if they would cooperate in writing a formal report of the project. They all agreed and most would not accept any pay for their help. Dr Stickel began to organize and type the report, calling on the experts as needed. ted stood over Stickel telling him to put HIS name in the report. ted offered Stickel more than double the amount I agreed on to pay for the report in turn for adding his name as much as possible. I didn't see this until the report was lost in the memory and I had to take it to a specialist to have the report found. ted and Stickel got into some huge disagreement and Stickel walked off and refused to finish the report. I could not pay more than the amount agreed upon, $3,000.

Two years later I was asked to go on the Maury Povich Show and I insisted that they have Dr Stickel and give him time to talk about the Investigation. Another great story there, we nailed it. Dr Stickel agreed to come back and finish the report for the amount we agreed on in the beginning.

ted says he paid for the Archaeological Investigation-not true. In fact I know that he claimed $17,000 on his taxes in 1991-money he did not spend on us. He only knows it cost $55,000 because a parent who kept the books on all donations had to have that figure for the nonprofit group that sponsored us, MASA.

he is selling his own copy of the report, illegally I bet his name is all over it. He had taken a rough draft copy from Dr Stickel but never had the finished report.
[/quote]









Jackie, I really appreciate this response, I wasnt intending to be disrepectful or disbelieving about what happened to your child, it is just very hard these days to believe everything you read on the internet since there are so many people out there muddying the waters for reasons only known to themselves.

Thanks again for an excellent response this goes a long to way to clear some questions that I have had all along.


I would also like to ask if you have read this most recent report that the tunnels may have been remnants of a garbage dump, that was dug by previous owners of the property during a time when there was no city trash pickup, and that the school was built over it?

It is an interesting read and please understand that I am not trying to question your version of the events or put you on the defensive, I am just trying to look at all the angles of this before coming to any certain conclusions. Is there is ANY DOUBT in your mind at all that someone associated with Mcmartian dug those tunnels on purpose and with the sole purpose in mind of using them to abuse children. Are you 100% sold on that story?


Read this and perhaps you can comment for us further, I would love to hear what you havve to say about what this fellow thinks.



What was under the McMartin preschool? A review and behavioral analysis of the "tunnels" find

Behavior and Social Issues , Fall 2002 by Wyatt, W Joseph

ABSTRACT: The McMartin Preschool child abuse case began in 1983 in Manhattan Beach, California, and was one of the most visible cases in history. Although two trials were conducted and no convictions were obtained, some individuals continue to believe that dozens of children were sexually abused at the preschool. In 1990 an archeologist was hired to determine whether tunnels had existed under the school because some of the children had alleged that some of their abuse took place in tunnels under the building. The archeologist's report was issued in 1993. It concluded that evidence of back-filled tunnels had been found. This critical analysis of the archeologist's report concludes otherwise, that what the archeologist found was actually the filled-in remains of a rural family's trash pit that pre-dated construction of the school. Regarding artifacts discovered in soil under the preschool, alternative interpretations to those of the archeologist are given. A theoretical functional analysis of the variables that may have accounted for the archeologist's evident misinterpretation is presented.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_q ... ntent;col1
Last edited by Percival on Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Percival
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 7:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby JM » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:11 pm

Free wrote:Hi Jackie. Thanks for sharing with us. It's greatly appreciated. :)

In 1999, Brice Taylor presented at the SMART conference. At that time she was in close contact with Ted Gunderson and she urged all the survivors at the conference to write out everything they had remembered and send what they wrote to tg because "he was going to keep us all safe." She said that she had explained this self-protection system (i.e. depositing information with tg as an "insurance policy") to a high level law enforcement person and he had been impressed and told her "Little lady, I think you have the government by the balls."

In other words she was making a hard sell to everyone in attendance. I also heard that she was sharing an apartment in Las Vegas with tg. Can you tell us anything more about this situation?



I would get letters form survivors and ted would write "TV/documentary" on the envelope and file them. I tried to get back to all of the people who wrote but it became impossible. ted is always tryig to make a "movie deal". He is even paying his daughter to write the screen play about him.
I got a letter from Sue Ford in the late 80s. She mailed me a copy of her screen play "Starshine" and asked me to read it. Years later when ted was staying at my house she came over for a visit. She wasn't interested in ted at that point. I really didn't know what I could do to help her with her script. After I got rid of ted he just have called her. I didn't know that Brice Taylor was Sue- I heard she was giving speeches with him.
ted also called my froend Noreen Gosch who was introduced to me by Ken Woden a producer for 20/20. She was very helpful with giving me advice on how to deal with all the people who were contacting me. I considered her a good friend. ted and John Decamp were forming a "production Company" and were bugging Noreen to sign a contract with them that she wanted nothing to do with. Somehow ted schmoozed his way in with her and discredited me to her. Now she "hates" me. I tried to warn her..

The condos in Las Vegas. They belonged to Ken and Mary Scheibe. I was told Ken was a retired judge. They were multimillionaires. ted visited them at least once a month because Ken had hired him for security. ted purchased an airline ticket coupon that would allow him to fly as many times as he wanted to for a specific amount of time. he put that on my credit card. I went with him to visit them several times. After I tossed him in 1993, he ended up in Las Vegas, Ken had cancer and was in bad shape. Mary had Alzheimer's and really enjoyed her cocktails. There was a nurse for Ken but I understand he died from asphyxiation. ted sent Mary to Long Beach and paid Judy Hanson to "take care of her." ted took over their condos and I hear that he had all of his homeless cohorts live there.
Recently Mary Scheibe passed away and they all had to vacate because of probate. ted moved to Clatonia, Nebraska and rented a house from John Decamp in his neighborhood.
ted's last girlfriend, fiancee, contacted me after she had told him to leave her house. She went to Nebraska with him and saw what he really was. She has become a long distance friend. She has told me about recent. developments. She knows DeCamp's neighbors and ted's ex. She has tried to put together all of the people ted has scammed.
Another great story. Maybe we can get her on here to comment?
JM
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:58 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Percival » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:21 pm

JM wrote:
Free wrote:Hi Jackie. Thanks for sharing with us. It's greatly appreciated. :)

In 1999, Brice Taylor presented at the SMART conference. At that time she was in close contact with Ted Gunderson and she urged all the survivors at the conference to write out everything they had remembered and send what they wrote to tg because "he was going to keep us all safe." She said that she had explained this self-protection system (i.e. depositing information with tg as an "insurance policy") to a high level law enforcement person and he had been impressed and told her "Little lady, I think you have the government by the balls."

In other words she was making a hard sell to everyone in attendance. I also heard that she was sharing an apartment in Las Vegas with tg. Can you tell us anything more about this situation?



I would get letters form survivors and ted would write "TV/documentary" on the envelope and file them. I tried to get back to all of the people who wrote but it became impossible. ted is always tryig to make a "movie deal". He is even paying his daughter to write the screen play about him.
I got a letter from Sue Ford in the late 80s. She mailed me a copy of her screen play "Starshine" and asked me to read it. Years later when ted was staying at my house she came over for a visit. She wasn't interested in ted at that point. I really didn't know what I could do to help her with her script. After I got rid of ted he just have called her. I didn't know that Brice Taylor was Sue- I heard she was giving speeches with him.
ted also called my froend Noreen Gosch who was introduced to me by Ken Woden a producer for 20/20. She was very helpful with giving me advice on how to deal with all the people who were contacting me. I considered her a good friend. ted and John Decamp were forming a "production Company" and were bugging Noreen to sign a contract with them that she wanted nothing to do with. Somehow ted schmoozed his way in with her and discredited me to her. Now she "hates" me. I tried to warn her..

The condos in Las Vegas. They belonged to Ken and Mary Scheibe. I was told Ken was a retired judge. They were multimillionaires. ted visited them at least once a month because Ken had hired him for security. ted purchased an airline ticket coupon that would allow him to fly as many times as he wanted to for a specific amount of time. he put that on my credit card. I went with him to visit them several times. After I tossed him in 1993, he ended up in Las Vegas, Ken had cancer and was in bad shape. Mary had Alzheimer's and really enjoyed her cocktails. There was a nurse for Ken but I understand he died from asphyxiation. ted sent Mary to Long Beach and paid Judy Hanson to "take care of her." ted took over their condos and I hear that he had all of his homeless cohorts live there.
Recently Mary Scheibe passed away and they all had to vacate because of probate. ted moved to Clatonia, Nebraska and rented a house from John Decamp in his neighborhood.
ted's last girlfriend, fiancee, contacted me after she had told him to leave her house. She went to Nebraska with him and saw what he really was. She has become a long distance friend. She has told me about recent. developments. She knows DeCamp's neighbors and ted's ex. She has tried to put together all of the people ted has scammed.
Another great story. Maybe we can get her on here to comment?


Of all the first hand accounts I have read about this or that I have to say that you are one of the only ones who really comes across as sincere, there is no hyperbole in what you write, no attempt to shock and awe or draw attention to yourself, you just share simple every day little stories about things you experienced and it is the simplicity of everything that you say and how you say it that really makes you sound down to earth and very credible.

Thanks for sharing more with us, I have enjoyed this thread.
User avatar
Percival
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 7:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

PreviousNext

Return to The Franklin Scandal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest