John deCamp

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby Percival » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:55 pm

Is Lawrence King Jr. his son?

And why did PB in that thread posting say that DeCamp would get 40% of the one million he was awarded from King? Is that a gift to DeCamp from PB or was DeCamp charging for his services, I dont understand?
Last edited by Percival on Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Percival

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: paul B.

Postby Jeff » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:56 pm

sw wrote:Read on Internet that Lawrence King Jr. does in fact work at BMW of Sterling working for Thomas A. Morehead.

Executive Assistant to the Principal Officers
http://www.bmwofsterling.net/staff/

Before building the Sterling dealership, Moorehead owned two General Motors dealerships, first a Sentry Buick and Isuzu shop in Omaha, Nebraska...
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m ... n19311510/

Percival wrote:Is Lawrence King Jr. his son?

No, that's his full name.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby Percival » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:59 pm

Jeff wrote:
sw wrote:Read on Internet that Lawrence King Jr. does in fact work at BMW of Sterling working for Thomas A. Morehead.

Executive Assistant to the Principal Officers
http://www.bmwofsterling.net/staff/

Before building the Sterling dealership, Moorehead owned two General Motors dealerships, first a Sentry Buick and Isuzu shop in Omaha, Nebraska...
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m ... n19311510/

Percival wrote:Is Lawrence King Jr. his son?

No, that's his full name.

So THE Lawrence King Jr., the alleged abuser is no longer incarcerated or anything and is now working at BMW. Im lost.
Percival

Postby Jeff » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:01 pm

Percival wrote:So THE Lawrence King Jr., the alleged abuser is no longer incarcerated or anything and is now working at BMW. Im lost.

Yes, he was paroled in 2001.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby Jeff » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:14 pm

Video promo for the dealership.

Brief shot of a guy who could be King at the 14 second mark greeting a customer.

On one occasion I had the unfortunate opportunity to have Mr. Larry King assist me...he was belittling and walked away from me mid-sentence. He is flippant and cavalier in his dealings with customers.
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/BMW-o ... review-89/

And this is interesting:

Granville Academy After School Program Kicks Off 2009-2010 Program Year

posted by TD Staff on 09/13/09

Granville Academy is a national after school program that prepares youth in grades 8 thru 12 by teaching business, finance, technology, entrepreneurship, character building and community service.

The Northern Virginia Affiliate of Granville Academy will kick-off its 2009-2010 program year on Sunday, September 13, 2009, from 3pm to 5pm. The meeting will be held at BMW of Sterling located in Sterling, Virginia. Owned by Grambling State University alum Thomas A. Moorehead, BMW of Sterling ranks among the top 10% of all BMW Centers in the nation.

1 Comment »

1. TD Staff

Thanks for the comments. Larry King has been removed from the itinerary.
Comment by TD Staff — September 16, 2009
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby Percival » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:08 pm

Jeff wrote:Video promo for the dealership.

Brief shot of a guy who could be King at the 14 second mark greeting a customer.

On one occasion I had the unfortunate opportunity to have Mr. Larry King assist me...he was belittling and walked away from me mid-sentence. He is flippant and cavalier in his dealings with customers.
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/BMW-o ... review-89/

And this is interesting:

Granville Academy After School Program Kicks Off 2009-2010 Program Year

posted by TD Staff on 09/13/09

Granville Academy is a national after school program that prepares youth in grades 8 thru 12 by teaching business, finance, technology, entrepreneurship, character building and community service.

The Northern Virginia Affiliate of Granville Academy will kick-off its 2009-2010 program year on Sunday, September 13, 2009, from 3pm to 5pm. The meeting will be held at BMW of Sterling located in Sterling, Virginia. Owned by Grambling State University alum Thomas A. Moorehead, BMW of Sterling ranks among the top 10% of all BMW Centers in the nation.

1 Comment »

1. TD Staff

Thanks for the comments. Larry King has been removed from the itinerary.

Comment by TD Staff — September 16, 2009

Larry King has been removed from the itinerary.

Jesus, I would hope so. :roll:

Thanks for the info, Jeff, somehow I missed his pardon. Who pardoned him? Bush?
Percival

Postby Jeff » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:11 pm

He wasn't pardoned, he was just paroled, after I think 9 years in custody.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby Searcher08 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:51 am

My understanding is that early in the proceedings against King, he was whizzed off to a psych hospital for some time.

I'm wondering whether he may have had some pretty heavy mind tampering during that time.

Given the volume of blackmail-friendly information he knows, I would have imagined he would have 'met an accident'. Surely nine years in prison is a long time for someone with his amount of information without insurance.
Searcher08

Postby chiggerbit » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:59 pm

From the article sw posted on an earlier page:

...Peter Sawyer says that he obtained the documents from sympathetic Australian law enforcement officers who had helped Australian Channel Ten produce an exposeé of a national child prostitution ring Down Under. The Australian cops seem to have been in communication with American law enforcement officers who apparently agreed that there had been a coverup on the Nebraska scandal. Subsequent investigations by the authors established that all four documents were authentic...

Makes me wonder if there had been an internationl component to this one. Any Aussies know when this exposeé was done?
chiggerbit

international links?

Postby sw » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:51 pm

How's this for a guy who came forward to find justice for the victims of Franklin:

Here we go: James Bevel (rev.)

One of the campaigns on which Bevel collaborated with the LaRouche organization was a campaign claiming a huge Republican child molestation ring based in Nebraska — the subject of the book The Franklin Cover-up: Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska, written by former Nebraska State Senator John DeCamp and published in its first edition by the LaRouche organization.
[edit] Criminal charges

In late May 2007, James Bevel was arrested in Alabama on charges of incest committed sometime between October 1992 and October 1994 in Loudoun County, Virginia; Bevel was living in Leesburg, Virginia at the time and working with LaRouche's group, whose international headquarters was a few blocks from Bevel's apartment.

The accuser, one of his daughters, was 13–15 years old at the time, and lived with him in the Leesburg apartment. Three of his other daughters have also alleged that Bevel sexually abused them, although not with intercourse. Charged with one-count of unlawful fornication in Virginia, which has no statute of limitations for incest, Bevel pleaded innocent and continued to deny the main accusation. His four-day trial in April 2008 included "testimony about Bevel's philosophies for eradicating lust, and parents' duties to sexually orient their children". During the trial, the accusing daughter testified that she was repeatedly molested beginning when she was six years old.[9][10][11]

During the trial, prosecutors used as key evidence against Bevel a 2005 police-sting telephone call recorded by the Leesburg, Virginia police without his knowledge. During that 90 minute call, Bevel's daughter asked him why he had sex with her during her teen years, and she asked him why he wanted her to use a vaginal douche afterward. Bevel's response to his daughter was that he had no interest in getting her pregnant. Bevel's statements were used against him during the trial after he denied committing sexual acts with his daughter.

On April 10, 2008, after a three-hour deliberation, the jury found Bevel guilty, his bond was revoked, and he was taken into custody.[12] The judge sentenced him on October 15, 2008, to 15 years in prison and fined him $50,000. After the verdict, Bevel claimed that the charges were part of a conspiracy to destroy his reputation, added that he might appeal. He received an appeal bond on November 4, 2008 and was released from prison three days later, six weeks before his death at 72 in Springfield, Virginia.
[edit] Notes
sw

Alice King and son...

Postby sw » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:55 pm

Not sure where Alice King is now. Wonder if she is still in Dallas. So, he named his son, "Prince King?"

King's plans for reuniting with other members of his family aren't known. King's wife, Alice King, has been living in the Dallas area. Their son, Prince King, attends college in Fort Worth, Texas.

On edit: according to the free people finder source on line: Alice King is in a suburb of Dallas...Garland. The most recent city is always on the top of the list of cities associated with the person. Her son's name must be Lawrence Edward King because 27 is about the right age.KING, ALICE  PLOCHE

Associated names:
KING, ALICE G

GARLAND, TX
DENTON, TX
OMAHA, NE
DALLAS, TX

* MAY, LAWRENCE  PATRICK (Age 48)
* KING, LAWRENCE  E (Age 65)
* BATTLEKING, RODNEY  R (Age 55)
* KING, VINETA  T (Age 86)
* KING, LAWRENCE  E (Age 88)
* KING, VINETTA  T
* KING, LAWRENCE  EDWARD (Age 28)
* KING, LAWERENCE
* KING, L  E
sw

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:57 pm

*bmp

Hoping JM's friend reads this one, too.
chiggerbit

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:01 pm

REALLY? That's Lawrence King Jr today? Or is that just some guy named Thomas A. Moorehead?
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Jeff » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:04 pm

That's Moorehead.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:37 pm

Ah, I see, King is working for Moorehead...I thought he'd changed his name.
Wombaticus Rex

PreviousNext

Return to Franklin Scandal