John deCamp

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby JM » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:45 pm

chiggerbit wrote:Do you remember anything to indicate whether deCamp knew Gunderson as far back as 85, Jacque?

Nope. It looks to me like he met DeCamp when he was involved with the Nebraska Leadership Conference (a group formed in Lincoln meeting in JDC's offices to investigate Franklin) The head of this group was Ed Weaver-a potato chip mogul. That would have been 1991 or maybe 1992.
JM

Blog: View Blog (0)

wadham

Postby sw » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:09 pm

Okay, this seems too odd to be true....need to research this more...

Caradori’s plane crashed in or around Aurora, Illinois. The Aurora Police Department, however, caught a break. Aurora had just hired a new Police Chief, one who was quite familiar with Gary Caradori and the matter he was investigating. Would you care to hazard a guess as to whom?

Robert. Wadman. Former Chief of Police in Omaha, Nebraska; associate of Larry King; accused of sexual child abuse; generally believed to be the father of one of Alisha Owen’s children; close friend of Nick O’Hara, Regional Director of the FBI in Omaha.

At this link:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread485085/pg1
sw

Re: wadham

Postby JM » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:36 pm

sw wrote:Okay, this seems too odd to be true....need to research this more...

Caradori’s plane crashed in or around Aurora, Illinois. The Aurora Police Department, however, caught a break. Aurora had just hired a new Police Chief, one who was quite familiar with Gary Caradori and the matter he was investigating. Would you care to hazard a guess as to whom?

Robert. Wadman. Former Chief of Police in Omaha, Nebraska; associate of Larry King; accused of sexual child abuse; generally believed to be the father of one of Alisha Owen’s children; close friend of Nick O’Hara, Regional Director of the FBI in Omaha.

At this link:

What seems odd?
That I knew a lot of people involved in high profile child abuse cases before I met gunderson?
My case (mcmartin) was huge and was high profile in the media for over 7 years. I put myself out there and a lot of people contacted me thinking somehow I could help.
The Nebraska ladies heard of our conference and flew to L.A. to attend. They happened to stay with me at my Apartment. The details of their case was "just" another case to me. I didn't even understand their entire story. gunderson met people through me and took names from my phone book. he never met Kathleen or Kirsten.
Mike and ted were at my house when Caradori's plane crashed so I heard all about it from them. They talked to Mrs Caradori after the crash.
Hope that clears it up.
JM

Re: wadham

Postby Percival » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:55 pm

JM wrote:
sw wrote:Okay, this seems too odd to be true....need to research this more...

At this link:

What seems odd?
That I knew a lot of people involved in high profile child abuse cases before I met gunderson?
My case (mcmartin) was huge and was high profile in the media for over 7 years. I put myself out there and a lot of people contacted me thinking somehow I could help.
The Nebraska ladies heard of our conference and flew to L.A. to attend. They happened to stay with me at my Apartment. The details of their case was "just" another case to me. I didn't even understand their entire story. gunderson met people through me and took names from my phone book. he never met Kathleen or Kirsten.
Mike and ted were at my house when Caradori's plane crashed so I heard all about it from them. They talked to Mrs Caradori after the crash.
Hope that clears it up.

JM I think SW meant that it was odd that Wadman was the investigator of Caradoni's plane crash being that Waldman was named by DeCamp on his famous/infamous Memo.

I dont think he was calling youre very helpful information "odd."
Last edited by Percival on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Percival

odd

Postby sw » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:59 pm

Exactly, percival:

What I found odd is that the chief of police was Wadham. The chances of that plane blowing up over his jurisdiction is just incredible.

sw

PS - Anyone know where John Murrow is today? Can't find him but it's only been about 1/2 hour.
sw

James Martin Davis

Postby sw » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:23 pm

James Martin Davis: Lawyer who was very proud of the Grand Jury findings of the Carefully Crafted Hoax. Notice from his bio that he worked for the Secret Service from 70-73.

James Martin Davis

Private Practice Lawyer
Email: click here to contact
Practice Areas

Federal and State Criminal Law; Civil Litigation; Personal Injury Law; Negligence; Medical Malpractice; Wrongful Death

Admitted 1975, Nebraska and U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska; 1976, Indiana and U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit; 1982, U.S. Tax Court; 1983, U.S. Supreme Court; 1989, Colorado and U.S. Claims Court; 1992, U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit; 1997, U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
Law School Indiana University School of Law - Indianapolis, IN, J.D.
Member Nebraska State (Member, House of Delegates), Indiana State, Colorado and American (Member, Section on Criminal Justice) Bar Associations; Nebraska Trial Lawyers Association; The Association of Trial Lawyers of America; National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers; Nebraska Criminal Defense Attorneys Association (Past President).
Biography Phi Alpha Theta; Delta Theta Phi. Author: "Raids: A Guide to Planning, Coordinating and Executing Searches and Arrests," Charles Thomas Publishers, 1982; "Impeachment By Prior Inconsistent Statements," Trial Magazine, March, 1989; "Self-Control: The Forgotten Rule of Cross-Examination," Trial Magazine, October, 1989; "Preparing Witnesses for Cross-Examination," Trial Magazine, June, 1990. Commissioner, Nebraska Accountability and Disclosure Commission, 1977-1982. Special Agent, U.S. Secret Service, 1970-1973. Attorney-in-Charge, Organized Crime and Anti-Corruption Strike Force, Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, 1975-1976. Democratic Candidate for U.S. Congress (1996).
Born Omaha, Nebraska, November 30, 1945
Military 2nd Lt., U.S. Army, 1968-1970; Member, National Order of Battlefield Commissions
Languages Spanish
ISLN 907990367

Here is a quote around the time the Hoax ruling came out:

Omaha attorney J. William Gallup said he thinks the grand jury's report will be generally accepted. "The grand jurors were total strangers to this. . . . I don't think intelligent people will have any problem with this report. Some people will always have questions."

Attorney James Martin Davis, who earlier said, "Omaha's going to be the first city in history to gossip itself to death," said Tuesday he believes the thoroughness of the report, including the many names included in it, will satisfy most people.

Davis added: "The forest fire is now out, but we still have embers that remain smoldering."
sw

James Martin Davis

Postby sw » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:25 pm

Chiggerbit: I googled James Martin Davis after posting above and see that you have already posted about him in the "what is it with Omaha thread."

So, Boys Town hired him for these more recent abuse charges?

James Martin Davis, the attorney hired by Boys Town to lead an investigation into Duffy's allegations, said the home will probe the new allegations as well.
sw

Re: odd

Postby Percival » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:45 pm

sw wrote:Exactly, percival:

What I found odd is that the chief of police was Wadham. The chances of that plane blowing up over his jurisdiction is just incredible.

sw

PS - Anyone know where John Murrow is today? Can't find him but it's only been about 1/2 hour.

Yea he was Chief in Omaha during the Franklin thing then he moves to Illinois at the same time the Chief investiator for Franklin crashes his plane there right in his new jurisdiction. Thats some mind blowing shit there.

Perhaps NOT SO COINCIDENTLY eyewitnesses to Caradoni's plane crash first reported seeing a flash of light headed towards the plane then saw the plane explode, those witness reports were reported in the first news stories then scrubbed thereafter. So it may be that it was specifically planned that he go down in the area where Wadman was now stationed, I am thinking small shoulder fired surface to air missile perhaps?
Last edited by Percival on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Percival

Postby Percival » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:52 pm

Found this from some University, I think Utah, seems to confirm he was indeed in Aurora as CoP-----

PDF] October 2009
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
Robert C. Wadman, Professor, Criminal Justice Department, ... Wilmington, NC (1991-1994), Aurora, IL (1989-1991), Omaha,. NB (1982-89)
www.hinckley.utah.edu/October_forums_schedule.pdf - Similar

Looks like he also spend time in Wilmington, I wonder if there was any shenanigans going on there with children at the time.

You could research this crap all day and probably find a trail of crime and corruption wherever these monsters set foot.
Percival

Postby Percival » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:57 pm

JM, was the fellow writing the carefully crafted hoax book at your house DEBUNKING Franklin or what? Can you elaborate on that and what his book is about please.
Percival

Postby lightningBugout » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:01 pm

Percival wrote:
sw wrote:eyewitnesses to Caradoni's plane crash first reported seeing a flash of light headed towards the plane then saw the plane explode, those witness reports were reported in the first news stories then scrubbed thereafter.

reference?
"What's robbing a bank compared with founding a bank?" Bertolt Brecht
lightningBugout

Postby Percival » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:13 pm

lightningBugout wrote:
Percival wrote:
sw wrote:eyewitnesses to Caradoni's plane crash first reported seeing a flash of light headed towards the plane then saw the plane explode, those witness reports were reported in the first news stories then scrubbed thereafter.

reference?

Its in DECAMPS BOOK, Franklin Coverup:

GARY CARADORI , KEY INVESTIGATOR OF FRANKLIN, DIES IN PLANE CRASH

The evening of July 11, 1990, Gary Caradori, the investigator for the Nebraska State Legislature, Special Committee, called Senator Loran Schmit, Chairman of the Committee, from Chicago and told him he had the "smoking gun". Caradori told Senator Schmit he would fly that night from Chicago on his private plane with his son en route to Lincoln, Nebraska, with the evidence. The plane exploded in mid-air a short time later while flying over Aurora, Illinois killing Caradori and his 8-year-old son.

Officials claimed the plane disintegrated in mid-air. They denied an explosion took place. De Camp writes in his book, "The Franklin Cover-Up"; "A farmer reported he saw a flash of light, heard an explosion, and saw the plane plunge to the ground .The eyewitness account of the flash of light and the explosion was on the early edition of television news in Nebraska, but was pulled from subsequent reports which said that the plane exploded on impact". (p. 2-3)

Bob Wadman, former Chief of Police of Omaha, and a perpetrator identified by the children (see above), was Chief of Police in Aurora at the time.

Caradori’s briefcase and the rear seat to the plane have never been found. Ted Gunderson suspects his briefcase contained the evidence mentioned the previous night to Senator Schmit, probably the incriminating materials, including photographs, provided by Rusty Nelson to Caradori (See Rusty Nelson statement below). The rear seat to the airplane was not found, Gunderson suspects, to avoid evidence of a bomb.
Last edited by Percival on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Percival

Postby lightningBugout » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:17 pm

Sounds like hearsay to me.
"What's robbing a bank compared with founding a bank?" Bertolt Brecht
lightningBugout

Postby Percival » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:29 pm

lightningBugout wrote:Sounds like hearsay to me.

Well who you want to believe a rural farmer with no involvement in the case who saw the initial event with his own eyes OR Wadman's crew who got there after and started scrubbing the reports and covering it up.

I dont know what happened but if some rural farmer claims he saw it I am apt to believe that over what Wadman had to say after he investigated it.

It is TOO MUCH for me to believe Wadman went from Omaha to Aurora and Caradori's plane happens to down in Aurora right after he claimed he had them all by the nuts with smoking gun evidence on that plane ride home.
Percival

Postby chiggerbit » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:35 pm

Sounds like hearsay to me.

Or deCampsay.
chiggerbit

PreviousNext

Return to Franklin Scandal