Rusty Nelson

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Rusty Nelson

Postby Percival » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:19 pm

I remember reading somewhere that Nelson was an FBI or CIA analyst and was used on pedophile cases by them because they knew he was a pedophile but I cant remember where I read it now and I dont know if it was Nelson or someone else.

Any idea?
Percival

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:22 pm

Could it have been Paul Bishop? He had dealings with Noreen Gosch, would call her from Senator Grassley's office, she said. And then he was convicted of some pedophilic offense and was in prison.
chiggerbit

Postby Percival » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:24 pm

chiggerbit wrote:Could it have been Paul Bishop? He had dealings with Noreen Gosch, would call her from Senator Grassley's office, she said. And then he was convicted of some pedophilic offense and was in prison.

YES! It was Bishop now I remember he was some sort of FBI or CIA analyst wasnt he? And he was also a known pedophile and used on cases as such.

I still cant remember where I read it but it was indeed Bishop and not Nelson. Thanks!
Percival

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:30 pm

Remember Straight or Seed, that teen treatment center run by Mel Semble in florida? I think group of victims of that program, maybe calling themselves Straight, Inc., was also looking for Bishop, due to some report that he was involved in bringing back runaways from the program.
chiggerbit

Return to Franklin Scandal