Magog is dead

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Magog is dead

Postby JackRiddler » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:22 pm

By then that name had acquired connotations like, weird, harmless, cute. Back in Smedley's day I expect it was more macho. Like The Bruce, you know?
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby chump » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:10 pm

Senor George Bush from the Bush’s perspective:

chump

Postby Grizzly » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:28 am

^^^ I'm sure not gonna down load NBC's Application just to watch a killer be sung as a loving relative ... Sure.. Humans hurt, but there's an ELEPHANT in their family and in this country. And it's NOTHING to do with Party branding logo's.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby thrulookingglass » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:58 am

Should we dust off the allegations that doting wife Barbara who once told the dark skinned people in the Louisiana Superdome that their situation had improved while ruminating with corpses and raw sewage?

Pauline Pierce, born Pauline Robinson -- whose third child was named Barbara. We learn more about her husband Marvin Pierce, the president of the McCall Corporation, which published McCall's magazine and Redbook. W magazine once described her as "beautiful, fabulous, critical, and meddling" and "a former beauty from Ohio with extravagant tastes"...
Rumors that Pauline had an affair with Dwight D. Eisenhower have never been verified... Still, gossip tabloids from the '40s often associated her with prominent men in politics and film. Anywho, Pauline allegedly has raucous sex with Crowley at a wild "rites" ritual (I have no idea what this means). Pauline returned to America in early October of 1924. On June 8, 1925, she gave birth to a girl named Barbara. Barbara Pierce married George H.W. Bush, who eventually became the 41st President of the United States.

Hollywood writers can't make this stuff up! I will say, just because her illegitimate father was strikingly evil (I would offer that military generals and covert operatives do far more evil than some puzzle headed 'anti-christ'), this doesn't mean she carried on the silly straw chromosome...but it's a fucked up world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ6Wxhi6yGw
thrulookingglass

Postby Grizzly » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:36 pm

“Many people are caught up with the toys of contemporary society. Because of great advancements in our culture, some have cultivated an attitude of “comfortability.” They may be going to hell, but it is going to be a comfortable ride for them.”
― A.W. Tozer, And He Dwelt Among Us: Teachings from the Gospel of John

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby thrulookingglass » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:11 pm

They always retreat to the gospels for reason rather than their own. Weep not for the wicked is a devil's song. You deserve to suffer just sounds so wrong. Noah picks bloodied fingernails out the hull of the arc after the water's recession noticing legions of five fingered furrows maring it's sides from those deprived of a safe passage through the storm. Who would cast a storm unto their brother's and sister's houses and bring so small an umbrella? By design the RMS Titanic has only so many lifeboats.
Those who create a heaven for themselves while others suffer dwell in hell as well.

Toad the Wet Sprocket - Pray Your Gods, Fear

I will give the secrets you request
And you will be the one to sacrifice
So lay your love's arms across my breast
And sing the poems, free the butterflies
Pray your gods who ask you for your blood
For they are strong and angry jealous ones
Or lay upon my altar now your love
I fear my time is short
There are armies moving close
Be quick, my love
I feel my body weakened by the years
As people turn to gods of cruel design
Is it that they fear the pain of death
Or could it be they fear the joy of life
Pray your gods who rule you by your fear
For they are quick and ruthless punishers
Or lay upon my altar now your love
I fear my time is short
There are armies moving on
Be quick, my love

"My name is Legion," he replied, "for we are many."
thrulookingglass

Postby Cordelia » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:42 am

"In his 90s, he took great delight when his closest pal James A. Baker smuggled a bottle of Grey Goose vodka into his hospital room.

When I heard that quoted on NPR last week I thought H.W. was probably a good drinking buddy. Entertaining too, w/his Jack Nicholson voice. Nah, more often a mean drunk. Abusive too.

Same goes for Gammy.

thrulookingglass » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:58 pm wrote: I will say, just because her illegitimate father was strikingly evil (I would offer that military generals and covert operatives do far more evil than some puzzle headed 'anti-christ'), this doesn't mean she carried on the silly straw chromosome...but it's a fucked up world.

You mean H.W. didn't marry for love child only?

ImageImage
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:00 pm

We hardly need speculate about possible illegitimate fathers of Barbara. Who cares - seriously? Also, the way this is reported is already quite curious:

Marvin Pierce's first marriage (August 1918) was to Pauline Robinson, who was born on 28 April 1896 to Ohio Supreme Court justice James E. Robinson and his wife Lulu Dell Flickinger, and died on 23 September 1949. They had four children together:

Martha Pierce Rafferty (1920–1999)
James Pierce (1922–1993)
Barbara Pierce Bush (1925–2018), First Lady of the United States from 1989 to 1993.[1]
Scott Pierce (born 1930) – named for his grandfather

W magazine once described Pauline Robinson as "beautiful, fabulous, critical, and meddling" and "a former beauty from Ohio with extravagant tastes". On 23 September 1949, Pauline was killed in an automobile accident in Harrison, Westchester County, New York, when Marvin, who was driving the car, lost control as he reached over to stop a cup of hot coffee from sliding across the seat onto his wife. The car crashed into a tree on Purchase St, killing Pauline instantly at 8:12 a.m. She was 53 years old.

Is this how encyclopedias work? They report, without citation, the driver's completely unconfirmable account of an accident in this kind of irrelevant detail? In exposition worthy of a Perry Mason episode?

I just edited that to this, which would conform to an actual encyclopedia approach:

W magazine once described Pauline Robinson as "beautiful, fabulous, critical, and meddling" and "a former beauty from Ohio with extravagant tastes". Pauline was killed at age 53 in a September 1949 automotive accident when Marvin, the driver, hit a tree in Harrison, Westchester County, New York.

Let's see if it gets edited back.

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby chump » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:40 pm

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/martinbo ... ul07.shtml

The Revelations of Otto Skorzeny, Part 1
Martin Borman: Reichsleiter in Exile & American Retiree

by Ken Adachi, Editor

In 1998, 29 year old Eric Berman of Florida began dating a local girl whose 6'- 4" ninety year old father possessed "the largest hands I'd ever shaken," he said. Over time, "Big Ed," as he was known locally, revealed to the younger man that his real name was Otto Skorzeny, legendary SS (Schutzstaffel) commando of World War II fame, personal bodyguard to Adolf Hitler, and subsequent life-long CIA operative.But that was just the beginning.

In the months prior to Skorzeny's death in December of 1999, Skorzeny revealed to Berman some of the most mind boggling information ever made available concerning the whereabouts and activities of major personalities of the Third Reich who were either declared dead by historians or otherwise reported to have been living in undisclosed locations abroad.

Skorzeny's lifelong circle of  intimate associates-many living in the United States- included Martin Bormann, Josef Mengele, Alois Brunner, Walter Rauff, and Reinhard Gehlen. An even more surprising revelation from Skorzeny, however, involved two domestic Nazis operatives, both well known to the American public: Prescott Sheldon Bush and his "son", George Herbert Walker Bush, the 41st President of the United States.

To buttress his story, Skorzeny produced a shoebox filled with over one hundred photographs spanning a period of more than sixty years and gave them to Berman. The photos were of the usual family poses taken at weddings, anniversaires, holidays, or family reunions in the decades between the 1930's and the 1990's, but what made these photos highly extraordinary was the identity of the individuals seen within those photographs. The shoebox photos show Otto Skorzeny posing with the above named Third Reich personalites, along with additional photographs showing Skorzeny posing with Prescott Bush, his wife, Dorothy Walker Bush, and their son, George Herbert Walker Bush. To say that Berman was in the "right place, at the right time" and was handed what may turn out to be the biggest story to ever come down the pike, is the understatement of the century.

Following Skorzeny's death on December 31, 1999, Bermen gathered additional information about Skorzeny's Nazi cohorts and put the entire story -together with 60 or 70 of Skorzeny's shoe box photos- into a copyrighted unpublished manuscript called The Bush Connection.

Skorzeny told Bermen that his motive for revealing his information was to exact revenge against George Bush, along with his former Nazi cohorts, for cheating him out of large sums of money during his lifetime. Skorzeny apparently knew he was going to die and felt that Eric Bermen- who is Jewish-would get out the story (it's hard to know for certain if this is the true and only motivation for Skorzeny's revelations. While it sounds logical and typical of human behavior, you would think that Skorzeny would be concerned about his wife and kids after he was gone. It's possible that the revenge angle may be the cover story for a much deeper plot. Considering the vast power that Martin Bormann and the Bormann Organization held with many of the biggest corporations around the globe (over 750), it could be that Bormann and the other aging Nazis may want the story out, as a testament to their Triumph of the Will, so to speak. The late Paul Manning suggested such a recognition/legacy scenario in his 1981 book, Martin Bormann, Nazi in Exile, but this is merely speculation on my part. Revenge alone may have been Skorzeny's primary motivation).

[… con'd]
chump

Postby thrulookingglass » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:42 pm

I do appreciate that article, it's incredible in its scope but boy is that site out there! Invoking the name of Jesus and God to stop alien/demon attacks from happening?! I wonder what asshole sent those demon/aliens after you in the first place! Please God stop the aliens you originally sent from attacking me. Pathetic. Everyone loves their pot shots at Noam Chomsky too. He must be one of the most well educated persons on this planet. You have to know that Chomsky doesn't touch the fringe conspiracy stuff so he doesn't get lumped in with the tinfoil hat Alex Jones crowd. This may seem cowardly or foolish given what we study, but it's safe to say, he's on our side. Wi-fi, smart phone, mind control, colloidal silver, cell towers, mono-atomic gold...didn't your God build the whole universe in just six days?! Powerless to stop all of this shit cannery I guess. That which is above is like that which is below. You don't stop this shit, so I don't stop this shit. The voice of compassion reaches out to help those in need, anything short of that is criminal. Maybe God wanted to see what it was like to be a complete devil and we're just caught in the flack. It also has occured to me that the absolute best disguise for the devil (should it/he exist) would be to claim himself as God. For a great deception is to be revealed...as if that's not scary enough. Top down violence. Trickle down hate. The patriarchal pyramid paradigm knows no grace. Should you ever meet your "God", do you think he's going to give you ALL the answers? And how could you ever tell if God was lying? A voice crept into yet to be Fuhrer Adolf Hitler's mind during WW1 telling him to move out of a foxhole before it was shelled by artillery saving his life so in the future he could help cause the death of 72 million people, bring about atomic weaponry, the computer age, further the industrial revolution and anti-semitic genocide. Good luck humanity, good fucking luck. Superiority is Hell's throne. I fear for us all.

Evil knows one thing, never to be true.
thrulookingglass

Postby Grizzly » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:36 pm

Let's see if it gets edited back.

Someone has been watching, RT ...

Wikipedia – A Tool Of The Ruling Elite

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Cordelia » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:13 pm

JackRiddler » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:00 pm wrote:We hardly need speculate about possible illegitimate fathers of Barbara. Who cares - seriously? Also, the way this is reported is already quite curious:

I was thinking her descendants maybe (but admit I'm biased due to a fascination with a suspected love child's skeleton buried in my own family's closet).

At any rate, namesake Barbara and her twin sister Jenna certainly don't appear to be genealogy truth-seekers intent on speaking out to debunk any family lines or myths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5u3TrQhzIU

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby thrulookingglass » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:04 pm

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. They say this quite often enough regarding biblical events and now it shows up in the study of our conspiratorial history. I mentioned the theoretical circumstances of Barbara's heritage only in regards to how pathetically shallow the main stream media's investigative journalism isn't. Can this be disproved? Does it bear mentioning? My 'rigorous intuition' sense is tingling. Oz programming, Magog is the cowardly lion, W is the scarecrow, Big Dick Cheney is the man with no heart. I can only imagine all the occult BS this former CIA director who resigned the moment Carter became commander in chief for some reason reigned down on creation. He was most certainly involved in bringing to fruition the 9/11 plot. Magog ruined our world purposely and I agree with him that it probably was to fulfill biblical prophecy, you know those extremely shitty parts no one likes to think about. We're fucked now because a bunch of evil nitwits willfully betrayed humanity and coerced and threatened or outright killed those that got a whiff of their stench. I wouldn't trust a single member of the Bush family or their like to fart smelly even!
thrulookingglass

Postby Cordelia » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:07 am

A sickening legacy from the 1991 Gulf War--for Iraqis, exposure to depleted uranium followed by the effects of cruel and debilitating international sanctions that put an end to their then and future health. For American vets, continued suffering from "Gulf War Syndrome".

One project's efforts to supply critical medical aid to Iraqi children w/ leukemia, as reported 20 years ago:

MCC Iraq leukemia project delayed

from Mennonite Central Committee

Published on 13 Nov 1998

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Mennonite Central Committee's (MCC) plan to supply leukemia medicines to 50 Iraqi children is on hold. A series of frustrating hold ups - both in Jordan where the medicines were purchased and in Iraq - have delayed the project, which was scheduled to begin earlier this year.

Since the 1991 Persian Gulf War childhood leukemia rates in Iraq have increased while, due to international economic sanctions against Iraq, medicines have become scarce. MCC has purchased a two-year medicine supply - a complete leukemia treatment - for 50 children. These medicines, valued at $150,000 Cdn./$100,000 U.S., remain in refrigerated storage.

Staff in the region continue to work to implement the program. MCC's Jordan program directors, Greg and Fay Foster, oversee MCC's work in Iraq.

https://reliefweb.int/report/iraq/mcc-i ... ct-delayed

Iraq links cancers to uranium weapons / U.S. likely to use arms again in war
https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Ira ... to-2160012

Snip of former Senator Alan Simpson of Wyoming delivering a touching epitaph for his friend Bush.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyPdgMttmwU

Much more fitting would have been Auden's Epitaph on a Tyrant

Perfection, of a kind, was what he was after,
He knew human folly like the back of his hand,
And was greatly interested in armies and fleets;
When he laughed, respectable senators burst with laughter,
And when he cried the little children died in the streets.

Cordelia

Postby Cordelia » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:38 am

December 7 posting of earlier essay.

Cancer as Weapon: The George H.W. Bush Radioactive War on Iraq

by Jeffrey St. Clair

At the close of the first Gulf War, Saddam Hussein was denounced as a ferocious villain for ordering his retreating troops to destroy Kuwaiti oil fields, clotting the air with poisonous clouds of black smoke and saturating the ground with swamps of crude. It was justly called an environmental war crime.

But months of bombing of Iraq by US and British planes and cruise missiles has left behind an even more deadly and insidious legacy: tons of shell casings, bullets and bomb fragments laced with depleted uranium. In all, the US hit Iraqi targets with more than 970 radioactive bombs and missiles.

It took less than a decade for the health consequences from this radioactive bombing campaign to begin to coming into focus. And they are dire, indeed. Iraqi physicians call it “the white death”-leukemia. Since 1990, the incident rate of leukemia in Iraq has grown by more than 600 percent. The situation is compounded by Iraq’s forced isolations and the sadistic sanctions regime, recently described by UN secretary general Kofi Annan as “a humanitarian crisis”, that makes detection and treatment of the cancers all the more difficult.

“We have proof of traces of DU in samples taken for analysis and that is really bad for those who assert that cancer cases have grown for other reasons,” said Dr. Umid Mubarak, Iraq’s health minister.

Mubarak contends that the US’s fear of facing the health and environmental consequences of its DU bombing campaign is partly behind its failure to follow through on its commitments under a deal allowing Iraq to sell some of its vast oil reserves in return for food and medical supplies.

“The desert dust carries death,” said Dr. Jawad Al-Ali, an oncologist and member England’s Royal Society of Physicians. “Our studies indicate that more than forty percent of the population around Basra will get cancer. We are living through another Hiroshima.”

Most of the leukemia and cancer victims aren’t soldiers. They are civilians. And many of them are children. The US-dominated Iraqi Sanctions Committee in New York has denied Iraq’s repeated requests for cancer treatment equipment and drugs, even painkillers such as morphine. As a result, the overflowing hospitals in towns such as Basra are left to treat the cancer-stricken with aspirin.

This is part of a larger horror inflicted on Iraq that sees as many as 180 children dying every day, according to mortality figures compiled by UNICEF, from a catalogue of diseases from the 19th century: cholera, dysentery, tuberculosis, e. coli, mumps, measles, influenza.

Iraqis and Kuwaitis aren’t the only ones showing signs of uranium contamination and sickness. Gulf War veterans, plagued by a variety of illnesses, have been found to have traces of uranium in their blood, feces, urine and semen.

MORE...https://www.mintpressnews.com/cancer-as ... aq/252635/

It's ironic that George & Barbara Bush lost a child to leukemia.

Cordelia

PreviousNext

Return to SLAD Newswire