"The Ripple Effect" - New 7/7 Film

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

"The Ripple Effect" - New 7/7 Film

Postby slow_dazzle » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:29 pm

I have a horrible feeling this has been posted on RI already.

It follows on from the excellent "Ludicrous Diversion". The new film goes a bit further and hypothesises how the bombings might have been carried out. Most frightening of all is the report of three of the hijckers being shot dead at Canary Wharf, shortly after the bombs went off. The hypothesis is the hijackers did not get on the trains.

Well worth watching.

Link to Google Video
On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather.

John Perry Barlow - A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace
slow_dazzle

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Seamus OBlimey » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:51 pm

Comedy Gold!!

A year or so ago a 7/7 'Truth Video' called 7/7 Ripple Effect started appearing on all the usual Conspiraloon internet outlets

I hated it

Whilst it incorporated some solid research into the many weaknesses in the official 7/7 narrative, much of it apparently lifted from J7T, the film also included what I believed to be unsubstantiated speculation presented as fact

I didn't find myself liking the film any more when I discovered that the person behind it was a character who calls himself Muad'dib and who proclaims himself to be the Messiah ...and the Rightful King of England and Israel

Oh dear, yet another White Man with a God Complex...

Famous for 15 megapixels

Indeed.
Seamus OBlimey

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to 7/7 London bombings