A psychological war... creating chaos... - Giuliani

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

A psychological war... creating chaos... - Giuliani

Postby Jerky » Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:25 pm

"This is a psychological war as much as it is an actual war," former New York Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani told anchor Lester Holt. "And part of the psychology is to create chaos. The people of London resisted that today." <p></p><i></i>
Jerky

Blog: View Blog (0)

Guiliani

Postby slimmouse » Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:40 pm

<br><br> I would be fascinated personally to know exactly how many times this guy has been in London since 9/11.<br><br> Anyone got any more stuff on this ? <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: A psychological war... creating chaos... - Giuliani

Postby antiaristo » Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:01 pm

Well, we can't say we weren't warned.<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"The most dangerous woman in Europe"</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> Adolf on the Queen Mum<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"All future empires will be empires of the mind" </em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> Winston <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

You think the Queen is more evil than Hitler?

Postby Jerky » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:04 am

Do you have a short-form version of the story behind your problem with the Queen? <p></p><i></i>
Jerky

Re: Re:OUR problem with the Queen

Postby antiaristo » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:41 am

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Do you have a short-form version of the story behind your problem with the Queen?</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br><br>Jerky,<br>The Windsors have destroyed everything I ever had. If they are allowed they will do the same to the majority of people on this planet.<br><br>Not very satisfying, eh?<br><br>I’ve been documenting this through personal correspondence for nearly six years. I’ve circulated this correspondence to about 200 people every time. I’ve sent out more than seven thousand letters in this time.<br><br>Let me reproduce the two occasions on which I wrote to the Secretary General of the United Nations.<br><br>======================================<br><br> C/ Eusebio Navarro, 12<br>Kofi Annan                                35003 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria<br>UN Secretary General                        Spain<br><br>26 August 2002<br>Dear Secretary General,<br><br>I thought you might be interested to know the reason why President Bush has turned a little less belligerent in his war rhetoric in recent weeks.<br>At this point in the Great Game the United States, acting alone, cannot attack another sovereign state. She must have diplomatic cover, and the wider the better. At minimum she must have the full support of and active participation by the United Kingdom, with its UN veto.<br><br>The Sovereign of the United Kingdom is Queen Elizabeth II. The people are NOT sovereign: the people do NOT control the UN veto, and they do NOT appoint the Prime Minister. Both powers (and virtually all others) are vested in the person of the Sovereign, Queen Elizabeth II. Everyone must swear a solemn oath of allegiance to that person, or they do not get appointed .<br><br>Since 1990 a fraud has been perpetrated against the British people, a fraud identical to the one perpetrated by Lord Clive Hollick and Malcolm Wall against the workers at Anglia Television. Since that time the leader of the largest parliamentary party has NOT been appointed by the Queen as Prime minister. Both Major and Blair allowed the rest of the world to believe that their election by the people conferred the post of British Prime Minister. NOT SO, for the people are not sovereign. Only the Sovereign can appoint the Prime Minister, and this she chose NOT to do.<br><br>From the fall of Thatcher to the Council of Europe at Feira the British “Prime Minister” has been an impostor acting beyond his powers. True power has been wielded from behind the scenes by the Sovereign, Queen Elizabeth herself. Queen Elizabeth, hiding behind impostors who were happy to deceive the world and pretend they were in command, has waged all of the wars since Desert Storm. A game of double bluff has been going on all these years.<br><br>The Security Council of the United Nations confers the highest legal authority of all. As such it is a supremely moral entity, acting in the name of the Creator here on His creation. The Security Council is under the control of the five Permanent Members – USA, Russia, China, France, and UK. Yet there is no way that the British people can rid themselves of the British Crown or the Windsor family. There is no Republican Party because republicanism itself – in any form – is illegal and under penalty of death under the Treason and Felony Act of 1848.<br><br>The question is, for how much longer will the rest of the world tolerate the presence of an hereditary dictator Queen as a Permanent Member of the Security Council? Perhaps you should ask them all the question.<br><br>Queen Elizabeth has gone to great lengths to ensure she is not seen to use her dictatorial powers. She operates in the shadows behind her front men, Major and Blair, with their “democratic mandate”. I, John Cleary, am a victim of the tyrannical powers wielded by Queen Elizabeth II and have been fighting the tyrant for more than eight years. My first victory came in November 1999 with the downfall of Lord Jeffrey Archer. My technique since then has been the same. Write directly to those who shelter behind plausible deniability, copy the letter to those with a direct interest, and send out between 100 and 200 blind copies to others with an indirect interest. By this technique I have been able to demonstrate to sceptical observers that not all is as it seems in the United Kingdom and the United States. The wider diplomatic community are aware of my activities and they are watching the British intently. Queen Elizabeth now cannot use her power to provide the diplomatic cover that Bush requires. Hence the less belligerent war rhetoric emanating from Washington.<br><br>I tell you these things, and provide the attached list of my writings (1 November 1999 to 24 July 2002), not from a sense of self-aggrandisement, nor a desire to take credit for myself. Those things no longer matter. But I want to make sure my two little girls one day learn why it was they lost their daddy in 1994.<br>Yours sincerely,<br><br><br><br>John Cleary BScMAMBA<br><br>cc        China, France, Russia (with attachments)<br>        <br> Date                        Recipient/Title of Document<br>01.11 1999                HRH The Prince of Wales<br>01.02.2000                Lady Mary Archer<br>03.04.2000                Hon William & Hon James Archer<br>17.04.2000                Janet Reno<br>29.05 2000                Janet Reno<br>14.06.2000                Tony Blair MP (delivered by hand 19.06.2000)<br>24.07.2000                First Affidavit ( Wandsworth Council v JP Cleary)<br>01.10.2000                Second Affidavit (----------------- “ --------------------)<br>29.11.2000                Third Affidavit (----------------- “ --------------------)<br>29.07.2001                I Accuse Lady Mary Archer<br>08.08.2001                Mary Archer’s Fraud<br>04.01.2002                HRH Prince William of Wales<br>19.02.2002                Slobodan Milosevic<br>17.03.2002*                Patrick Cox MEP<br>06.04.2002                Patrick Cox MEP<br>17.05.2002                 Patrick Cox MEP<br>05.06.2002*                 Robin Cook MP<br>05.06.2002*                 Romano Prodi<br>30.06.2002*                 Patricia Hewitt MP<br>24.07.2002*                 John Ashcroft<br>24.07.2002*                 Harvey Pitt<br>                                                (NB * = attached herein)<br><br>==========================================<br><br>C/ Eusebio Navarro, 12<br>Kofi Annan                                                35003 Las Palmas de Gran<br>UN Secretary General                                Spain                Canaria<br>(Correos Certificado 58464ES)                        4 July 2004 <br><br>Dear Secretary General,<br><br>I write further to my unacknowledged letter of 26 August 2002.<br><br>As I understand the situation, the International CRIMINAL court at The Hague plays the role of tribunal of last resort. That is, the Court is designed to be invoked only when the signatory states themselves have failed to investigate and try prima facie war crimes. Several such war crimes are at this very moment working their way up the British legal system, propelled by the Human Rights Act.<br><br>If you actually read the Human Rights Act you will find that the European Convention on Human Rights has been adopted into UK law article by article. You will also find that Article 13, the right to an effective remedy, is missing. And it’s no mistake. The very antithesis of the Treason Felony Act of 1848,The Human Rights Act of 1998 had to be strangled at birth. Under British law we human beings are entitled to a theatrical performance of great skill that resembles due process. But we cannot have “law and justice in mercy”, the essence of the Coronation Oath.<br><br>When it comes to British law, that’s up to the Brits themselves of course. If the House of Lords and the House of Commons want to carry on fucking over their people, that’s up to them. Fine. I’m Irish.<br><br>But of course it’s not just the Brits, is it? Those poor Iraqis murdered, tortured and abused by the Brits have also been deceived into putting their hopes into the Human Rights Act. They don’t know that Blair quietly murdered it back in 1998, do they?<br><br>At some point you will have to make a judgement about whether or not British war criminals are to be indicted at The Hague. If you want evidence for how the Windsors have no respect for human rights, read for yourself how clever lawyer Mr Blair “does a Rumsfeld” around the Human Rights Act. If you want evidence for how the Windsors have no respect for the law, read how clever lawyer Jack Straw used the Treason Felony Act just this last week to prevent judicial review of the legality of this vile, illegal war of aggression.<br>RSVP                                <br><br>Yours sincerely,<br><br><br><br>John Cleary BSc MA MBA<br><br>cc        Rt. Hon. Alan Beith MP                Lord George Carey<br>        His Holiness Pope John Paul II        His Holiness Patriarch Alexy II<br><br>Once more, in memory of my two lost little girls, I include below a list of my writings since 26 August 2002, when last I wrote to you. <br><br> Date                Recipient/Title of Document<br><br>16.11.02        Sir Michael Peat<br>26.11.02        Tessa Jowell MP<br>26.11.02        Sir Michael Peat<br>11.12.02        Sir Michael Peat<br>14.12.02        Sir Michael Peat<br>25.03.03                The Enemy Within<br>05.04.03        Pope John Paul II<br>18.05.03        Felipe de Borbon<br>18.06.03        Lord Falconer<br>10.07.03        Judge Peter Cory<br>14.07.03        Luzius Wildhaber (ECHR)<br>16.07.03        Luzius Wildhaber (ECHR)<br>21.07.03        Andrew Gilligan<br>30.07.03        Luzius Wildhaber (ECHR)<br>30.07.03        Jacques Chirac<br>04.08.03        Brian Hutton’s Phoney Circus<br>05.08.03        Ambassador Joseph Wilson<br>20.08.03        Mrs Janice Kelly<br>02.09.03        K M Reid (ECHR)<br>10.10.03        K M Reid (ECHR)<br>03.12.03                F Elens-Passos (ECHR)<br>05.01.04        Charles Allen et al<br>06.01.04        Gordon Pollock QC (BCCI)<br>12.01.04        Sir John Stevens<br>15.01.04        Queen Elizabeth II<br>15.01.04        Equitable Members Action Group<br>17.01.04                Antonio Vitorino<br>23.01.04        Elfyn Llwyd MP et al<br>27.01.04        Sir George Russell<br>30.01.04        Equitable Members Action Group<br>04.02.04        Michael Howard QC MP<br>28.02.04        Equitable Members Action Group<br>08.06.04        Dr Rowan Williams<br><br>Please make this letter available to all current members of the United Nations Security Council<br><br>=====================================<br><br>The Treason Felony Act is here <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/monarchy/story/0,2763,511147,00.html">www.guardian.co.uk/monarc...47,00.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>The Human Rights Act is here <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1998/80042--d.htm#sch1">www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts...d.htm#sch1</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br>Two months after I wrote to Kofi for the second time he took it upon himself to travel to London, to grant an interview to the BBC, and to announce to the British people that the war in Iraq was “illegal under the Charter”<br><br>I’m quite happy to publish more of this material if others find it of interest. But I’m reluctant to seek to paraphrase or provide an “executive summary”.<br> <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

You keep posting this same stuff over and over again.

Postby Jerky » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:09 pm

And every time I read it, it makes less sense. <p></p><i></i>
Jerky

Re: You keep posting this same stuff over and over again.

Postby antiaristo » Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:35 pm

Jerky,<br>Fair enough. Let me try this.<br>The machinery of democracy is falling apart. I want to understand the reason why.<br>I have linked to the Treason Felony Act before, it is true. It is obscure, and difficult but absolutely fundamental to this question of WHY?<br><br>That statute makes it illegal for anyone to do anything that opposes the Queen. “Any person” includes, crucially, all the judges in the United Kingdom. I can prove this in my own case, for I can demonstrate that a forged court order was issued by the High Court. And then buried.<br><br>Now come to the Human Rights Act. All these “rights” are subject to enforcement by the courts, which means the judges. But the judge swears an oath to Queen Elizabeth, and is constrained by the Treason Felony Act. Where a human right might conflict with the interests of the Queen, the judge will not enforce that right. In other words the conflict is resolved within the mind of the judge when he lays down his ruling, and the rest of us know nothing of what has taken place. So the “rights” of the British are not rights at all.<br><br>But that doesn’t work with Article 13. The right to an effective remedy. For example, where you get demonstrably screwed by the court (such as a forged court order), there MUST be a remedy available – that is something more powerful than the Queen. So they left it out.<br><br>The point about Jack Straw is this. Until Kofi Annan came to London and made his statement the British Government was denying that the war was illegal. Many activists had sought to obtain a judicial review of the legality of the war – either to defend themselves (remember Katharine Gun?) or to attack the conditions and the conduct of the occupiers (Phil Shiner and Camp Breadbasket). But whenever the matter came before an English judge that judge would be sent a note from or on behalf of a Minister of the Crown. We were never told what was in the note, but the judge ALWAYS ruled the issue of legality as beyond his or her competence.<br><br>These notes, I am certain, referred to the Treason Felony Act. So it was this statute that prevented any definitive JUDICIAL view on the legality of the war. We were in limbo, with common sense saying “illegal”, but the State machine screaming “Not so!”. Until Kofi Annan did his thing (and look at the price he has been paying).<br><br><br>At this point let me stop and ask you. Is this helpful?<br> <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Webster Tarpley

Postby slimmouse » Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:25 pm

<br> Anti, <br><br> I dont know if youve ever read Webster Tarpleys unofficial biography of Bush 41.<br><br> fantastic read, available for free download online ( just google the name for the link).<br><br> He draws many kinds of similar parallels between the Anglo/American establishment as he calls it.<br><br> Much of your stuff reinforces the essentially central theme of Tarpleys thinking.<br><br> He might certainly be interested in some of your stuff. I know it fascinates me. <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

re: Is this helpful?

Postby bindare » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:44 pm

Anti, only because you asked, i'll answer i don't know yet.<br><br>You say the Windsors have destroyed everything you ever had. On other posts, you say you are irish and you were forced out of ireland in 1996. You said you were in Dublin (in 1996) and hence implied you are an irish citizen (and not from the north of ireland) .<br><br>So, only because you asked the question, the actual circumstance of the events leading up to you going to the canary islands would be useful. <br><br>I will be the first to say you should not feel any obligation whatsoever to divulge anything whatsoever about yourself.<br> <p></p><i></i>
bindare

re:is this helpful?

Postby rain » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:23 am

antiaristo, have you seen this -<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/terrorism/story/0,12780,1502241,00.html">www.guardian.co.uk/terror...41,00.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>it and similar at -<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/signs20050711.htm">signs-of-the-times.org/si...050711.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>compliments on handling, maybe there really is something in the air. upon musing on situation, was wondering, is this a 'don quixote' thing, or should you consider starting your own 'order of st. george', and dissing those duplicitous fakers.<br> <p></p><i></i>
rain

Re: Webster Tarpley

Postby antiaristo » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:57 am

Slimmouse,<br>Thank you for the info, and thank you for the encouragement. Given that the Windsors are Scottish, and the Windsor/Bush connection is based on Scottish Rite Freemasonry, I’d Have to call it the Caledonian/American establishment!<br><br>I’ll post more on my personal case, so look out for it. But for the moment let me complete this issue of War Crimes liability.<br><br>The position is rather peculiar. For although the whole world can see that the war was illegal, Westminster and Whitehall are subsumed in Bush style bubble, created personally by the Queen, in which the war was legal because she says so. Which is where the ICC comes into the equation.<br><br>As I wrote to the Secretary General<br><br>“As I understand the situation, the International CRIMINAL court at The Hague plays the role of tribunal of last resort. That is, the Court is designed to be invoked only when the signatory states themselves have failed to investigate and try prima facie war crimes. Several such war crimes are at this very moment working their way up the British legal system, propelled by the Human Rights Act.”<br><br>So let’s try a few legal tests.<br><br>A)        Were “War Crimes” committed?<br><br>        If the war was contrary to the Charter then by definition the answer is yes. We don’t even need to get into the specifics of “Camp Breadbasket” and elsewhere.<br><br>B)        Have the British made good faith efforts to investigate and try prima facie war crimes?<br><br>i)        The courts have been actively prevented from exploring the underlying legality of Blair’s decision to attack Iraq. The agency of prevention is the Queen and her Treason Felony Act.<br>ii)        The Human Rights Act specifically excludes Article 13 of the European convention. The conclusion is that British subjects have no right to an effective remedy even against War Crimes. The agency of prevention is Blair himself, prime minister when this faulty legislation was passed by parliament. This also applies to Iraqi citizens living in Iraq.<br>iii)        The Attorney General was consistent in his view that the war was not legal. That is until his formal “Opinion” was rejected by Charlie Falconer and Sally Morgan, who then substituted their own opinion. The agency for this change is the Queen and her Treason Felony Act.<br><br>So what we have here is a carefully constructed closed system in which all law is decided by a single person. Although there have been a few show trials, they have been conducted on the basis that the war itself was entirely legitimate. The British were clearly just “going through the motions” with their Potemkin justice system.<br><br>So just a single consideration remains. Are the British subject to the International Criminal Court? For although the British have signed up, it is not clear whether or not the signatory was acting ultra-vires, or beyond his powers. It is known that Major was acting fraudulently throughout his tenure, and that the same was true of Blair from 1997 to June/July 2000.<br><br>(As a final aside, is it not ironic that two of the three original judges of Milosevic were functionaries who swore allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth. Talk about having it both ways.)<br> <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Re: re: Is this helpful?

Postby antiaristo » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:08 am

bindare,<br><br>Here is the text of my first affidavit against Wandsworth Council. They have stolen my apartment overlooking Battersea Park.<br><br>Defendant J P Cleary<br>First Affidavit<br>24 July 2000<br>WT 902314<br>IN THE WANDSWORTH COUNTY COURT<br>BETWEEN <br>THE MAYOR AND BURGESSES OF THE<br> LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH        Claimant<br>-and-<br>JOHN PAUL CLEARY                        Defendant <br><br>AFFIDAVIT<br>OF JOHN PAUL CLEARY<br><br>I, John Paul Cleary, of Calle Eusebio Navarro 12, 35003 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain MAKE OATH and say as follows:<br><br>1        I am the defendant in this action and I make this affidavit in reply to the application of 12 April 2000. Save where otherwise stated, the facts within this affidavit are within my own knowledge.<br><br>2        The application of 12 April 2000 sent here by the Court under cover of a notice of hearing dated 25 June 2000 is a forgery.<br><br>3        This is the second hearing for claim WT 902314. This matter has been dealt with by the court once before on 5 November 1999, when judgment was given to the claimant in a judicial process held outside the knowledge of the defendant.<br><br>4        The signature at part B of the application by Mr. Walker is a rubber stamp. A genuine signature from the applicant’s own hand is required by law.<br><br>5        We are not informed as to whether Mr. Walker’s rubber stamp is the applicant or the applicant’s solicitor.<br><br>6        Mr. Walker’s rubber stamp breaks protocol and tells us he is Borough Solicitor in the main body of typed text, rather than in the box clearly indicated. The stamp does not want to write by hand, and a typed response in the box indicated would attract attention.<br><br>7        The signature applied to the statement of truth in Part C is of no value in its prime function - that of identifying the person making the charges against me. I do not doubt this is not the normal signature from this person’s hand.<br><br>8        The "Position or Office held" by the signatory to part C is generic and taken from the signature box, which is not deleted. Again this information is of no value in its prime function to identify that person who makes these charges against me.<br><br>9        The document is clearly deliberately defective from the sixth word of evidence. While anyone might write 1999 when beginning the New Year, it never happens the other way around. This is a clear signal to fellow professionals - "Do not get involved".<br><br>10        The evidence is distorted by being out of sequence. There were two separate actions running in parallel against me from 5 November 1999 to 6 April 2000. Only one was settled on the sale of my property. These are the uncomfortable facts concealed by the strategic displacement of item C5<br><br>11        The stamp tells us only how "I...... intend" to apply for an order and costs under Orders 30 Rule 12. So this is not an application, but a statement of intent. And there is, as yet, no applicant. Perhaps O30R12 relates to the deceased and his estate?<br><br>12        The asterisk which signed the Statement of Truth tells us that the applicant believes that the facts stated in this application are true. But we have just seen that there is no Applicant. So this is a deliberate lie.<br><br>13        Who is the "I(We)" that wishes to rely on the evidence? "I Believe" has been struck out, so the asterisk does not believe it. And there is no Applicant. <br><br>14        The Notice from the Court is dated 25 June 2000. Ten weeks late, in secret and on Sunday the Court tells me that if I want my money I must attend on 21 August at 11:00. Furthermore "This case may be released to a different judge, possibly at a different court." And the only documentation I have is what I know to be an untraceable forgery.<br><br>15        I know it is an untraceable forgery because of the method of payment equals paid before. The Court fees for WT 902314 had already been paid prior to the hearing on 5 November 1999. The Stamp and the Asterisk do not want two payments for the same judgement, so there is no financial trail for this document. Wandsworth County Court has set this hearing while receiving no payment from Wandsworth Council.<br><br>16        I read that the operation of the Constitutional Court of Spain is to be changed. Apparently it receives 7000 applications each year, and of these hears just 200. Yet three magistrates of the Constitutional Court of Spain found time to sit on 27 July 1998 and reject the plea by John Cleary BSCMAMBA for protection against British organized criminals. It may or may not be pure chance coincidence that Pearson plc has just sold the television interests that connect it with Clive Hollick (United News and Media PLC), Telefonica and Antenna 3; that Telefonica is known to use its advertising buying power to censor and censure the press; that Aznar and Telefonica are at war; and that all this is to be looked at by the European Commission. But what is in no doubt at all is that this forgery out of the English Court was served on me here in Spain. For the second time British organized criminals have invaded a foreign Sovereign people to attack me and deposit their trademark filth.<br><br>17        The first time that British organized criminals invaded a foreign Sovereign people to attack me and deposit their trademark filth was on 13 February 1995 when a forged Court Order dated 9 February 1995 was delivered to my door by hand. This was on the outskirts of Dublin in the Republic of Ireland, and related to the matter of Queens Bench 1994-c-2024 JP Cleary v Anglia Television. The Archer cover up.<br><br>18        A great deal of malpractice took place on either side of that event in 1995. So much so that I took it upon myself to publish some of the documentation. Attached as Exhibit JPC/W1 is the document I sent on 25 November 1995, together with 68 pages of exhibits, to sixty-five Ambassadors or High Commissioners of Sovereign states. Also included at Exhibit JPC/W! are two acknowledgements received from the Ambassadors of Sweden and Norway.<br><br>19        Every night I slept in Ireland I slept with a crowbar in the bed next to me. Every day the phone would ring, but hang up when my answering machine cut in. Unknown enemies came calling late at night and in broad daylight. I was persecuted by the President of Ireland, who interfered with my mail and caused my gas supply to be cut off in January. I could not stay, and was forced to flee my second country, for the second time, in May 1996. I came to Las Palmas with little money no Spanish, no friends, but a deep trust in the goodness of God.<br><br>20        Nearly a year passed. The British General Election would be held in May 1997. Major was twenty points behind in the polls and the late Lord Sutch could have beaten him. There would be a new Government. It was time to remind the Irish President of her bounden duty. At Exhibit JPC/W2 I attach my letter of 10 March 1997 to the President of Ireland, together with a letter of acknowledgement from the Attorney General. Two days later Mary Robinson announced to a stunned world that she would not seek re-election in November. She gave no reason, but vacated her office straight away. And Mary got her thirty pieces of silver. On 9 July 1997 it was announced that the new High Commissioner for Human Rights at the United Nations would be none other than Mary Robinson.<br><br>22        Still I was ignored. All my efforts over the next year came to naught. By early 1999 I could delay my return no longer. I had to see my mother, to see if there was any way I could be of benefit to my children. I cut back on all spending and in three months saved enough to buy a one-way ticket to Gatwick. I went back on 1 May 1999 knowing not what lay in store.<br><br>23        But cover-up rather than extermination was the policy that prevailed at the time, and I was not overtly molested. I stayed for two months, learned that my position was hopeless, but got to know my mother for the first time. We shared each other’s pain and I did what I could to build up her strength of mind and body. But for me there was no hope, for I was a financial liability, and I came back to Las Palmas on 1 July 1999.<br><br>24        Wandsworth Council must have moved as soon as I departed, for I now learn that on 9 July 1999, under claim number WT911421, an Order for Sale was issued by the Court. That on 11 October 1999 my property was repossessed under Warrant number K0001581. And that on 5 November 1999 a separate judgment was sought and obtained under claim number WT902314. By this point in time very strange things were going on. And Wandsworth Council/Court were committed.<br><br>25        The man that had come back to Las Palmas was a deeply troubled man. How can I give up on my own children? The election for London’s Mayor was high in my consciousness. If Archer were elected by the people he would be laundered of his crimes. I would lose my children forever, just one more deadbeat dad running out on his responsibilities. Surely my one remaining hope was to denounce Archer in public, standing as a candidate. Then, walking past a travel agent I saw the offer from Iberia. Anywhere in Europe from Spain, return, for 25000 pesetas. Maximum stay ten days. Pay in September and fly in November. I went back on 1 November 1999 armed with 200 copies of the document and attachments addressed to His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales and dated 1 November 1999 which is included at exhibit JPC/W3<br><br>26        It was at this point that the good Lord had intervened once again on my behalf, for the timing was truly miraculous. Archer had just been nominated by the Conservative Party with a glowing character reference from William Hague. The written promise never to deal in Anglia shares had just been put into the public domain. The Labour Government, as a prelude to whitewash, had just asked a senior civil servant to "have a look" at the Anglia inquiry. And Mr. Blair was having unexpected difficulty in imposing his candidate in preference to Ken Livingstone. I sent the letters on 3 November 1999, including one to Mr. GK Jones, Chief Executive of Wandsworth Council. On 19 November 1999 Lord Archer stood down.<br><br>27        But that did nothing for my children. Co three months later I wrote to Lady Archer to suggest we make peace. This letter of 1 February 2000 is included at Exhibit JPC/W3, and was sent to third parties a few days early. Jeffrey Archer was expelled from the Conservative Party on 4 February 2000.<br><br>28        My property was entered into auction on 24 February 2000, nearly five and a half months after repossession, and sold for 65,500. In that boom market property was selling itself and a normal sale could have been achieved in one-fourth the time. Outside of my knowledge I was being systematically cheated by Wandsworth Council.<br><br>29        I waited nearly two months for a reply from Lady Archer, but none came. So I wrote to the children of Lord and Lady Archer, who are the honourable William Archer and the honourable James Archer. This document dated 3 April 2000 and attachments are included at Exhibit JPC/W3. One hundred copies were sent to significant third parties in London between 27 and 31 March 2000<br><br>30        For the second time the machine at Wandsworth Council moved into gear. On 6 April 2000 1,699 plus expenses and costs for WT9111421 were deducted, and the balance of 62,888.50 paid into court "To be held by the court for the Defendant’s benefit". Recall that the sale took place at auction on 24 February 2000. That means ten percent on the hammer and the balance in seven days. But nothing happened for six weeks. And the sum of 6170.55, the judgment for which had been won on 5 November 1999 under claim WT902314, was not deducted before payment into court. Nor were the associated costs, for the Stamp and the Asterisk did not want two sets of costs for just the single property.<br>31        Instead a third claim was launched on 12 April 2000, the second under claim number WT902314. And even though my address in Spain appears on the face of that claim of 12 April 2000, Wandsworth County Court kept control of my money and told me nothing about it.<br><br>32        Now imagine the position I would have walked into had I gone to Grantchester as promised. Had I called at the Old Vicarage to be met not by the honourable William or the honourable James, but by officers of the law armed with a warrant for the arrest of John Paul Cleary for the murder of Jill Dando? How could I defend myself with no money to buy legal representation? My name would be off the Property Register for 45 Youngs Court. The proceeds from the sale would be under the control of the court and I would not even know about it. Even if I did manage to find out, the little matter of WT902314 was still outstanding (the larger sum), the application for which had been made on 12 April 2000, three days before I was arrested. And the very large sums owed me by Anglia Television were still blocked by that forgery issued on 9 February 1995 by His Honour Judge John Baker under a false and fictitious name. (Can we blame the young and impressionable Mr. Blair if he learns from his father and mother?)<br><br>33        And for how long would the "killer" of golden girl Jill Dando survive on remand in prison? It would not be very long at all before Mr. Walker could apply on behalf of the claimant for an Order pursuant to Order 30 Rule 12 of the County Court rules. And include proper payment under this new claim number, so he could lawfully extract from my estate the sum of 6,170.55 plus all outstanding costs. Before the balance reverted to the Crown.<br><br>34        And of course that forgery of 12 April 2000 would never see the light of day. No payment had been made, no audit trail to follow, so no hearing had ever been intended. Nothing had been sent out. And the costs outstanding from claim WT902314 would be rolled into the new claim number. And nobody would know that the debt had been split into two as the basis for two separate actions against me. All loose ends neatly tied up. <br><br>35        But it was a feint, and one tempting enough and convincing enough to fool the Harlot into making her move. And when I did not return everything really fell apart for Mr. Blair.<br><br>36        Instead I wrote formally to Janet Reno, Attorney General to the United States of America, on 17 April 2000. The subject matter was the “Lloyds of London” extortion racket and a copy of this document, with attachments, is included at exhibit JPC/w3.<br><br>37        Then the coup de grace – from my hand but beyond my consciousness. My letter to Janet Reno of 29 May 2000 which is included at exhibit JPC/w3. Jeffrey Archer has broken the two cardinal rules: never confess and never snitch. Every jury in America will look at that exchange between Bischoff and Poskonov about Romanov and know for certain what happened to Lloyds names. What began so long ago with Archer’s stupidity will end with Archer’s stupidity.<br><br>38        Now imagine the Council of Europe at Feira. Germany had been blackmailed by Clinton and Blair – “We don’t want German Nazis as permanent members of the Security Council”. France and Germany see the danger and want to move ahead faster for mutual protection. “We should be allowed to press ahead and create a unified core. It is not exclusive, and any who wish to join us are welcome.” But Blair, Aznar and Aherne all subscribe to the Clive Hollick model for social policy in Europe – “rape and pillage”. It is put to the vote. Britain, Spain and Ireland play their veto card as one. “Are you sure?” asks the German foreign minister. “Yes, we are.” “Then you had better take a look at this” and passes to the British, with a copy to the Portuguese President, a sheet of paper in a familiar hand, this time in blue. Blair turns white. And sooner or later the veto is withdrawn.<br><br>Dear Mr. Blair,<br>        I write further to our long history of correspondences on this fraud, going all the way back to 27 May 1994. The day your good friend Clive Hollick marched into Norwich with his marauding army and ripped the guts out of Anglia Television. And gave us a foretaste of the Blair vision for social policy in Europe.<br>        Between yourself and Queen Elizabeth II you exercise the Royal Prerogative. Two persons in secret coalition. Which is responsible, morally and in law, for the exercise of those powers? For there is safety in uncertainty (or plausible deniability) as I have found.<br>        It is my conviction and belief that, like Malcolm Wall, you are deliberately defective in your appointment; that you exercise your powers because everyone “knows” you are Prime Minister, but that in law you are acting ultra vires; and that you can be disowned by the Sovereign as she uses and discards so many others. All the way back to Crawfie.<br>        Prove you are acting in good faith and with the authority of the Sovereign. Or cede your right to vote in Portugal.<br><br>39        Next, to Ahern. The Irish veto is withdrawn. “…..you have sold us into bondage for thirty pieces of the Harlot’s silver. I, John Cleary, citizen of Ireland in good standing, refute your right to vote on behalf of the sovereign people of Ireland. You are a paid collaborator.” The German Chancellor looks at Aznar and the Spanish veto is withdrawn. The Scottish Rite Freemasons are routed, for Solomon was rejected by the God of Abraham, of Isaac and of Israel (IKings 11:11-13). And Europe can grow and develop anew as the bastion of democracy in this world<br><br><br>40        And of course everything in the world has changed since then, and very much for the better. And I take particular satisfaction from unmasking the fraudulent Mr. Blair for the rotten little Scottish Nazi he is, and will do the same for the fraudulent Mr. Major. For what began on 27 May 1994 came full circle on 19 June 2000.<br><br>41        And then, on 25 June 2000 Wandsworth Council/Court/Lodge tried to escape from the trap they had set for John Cleary. Ten weeks late, in secret and on Sunday they set a “hearing” and send this forged application into Spain. This forgery, whose only purpose was to deny me access to my own assets when most in need. To take away any possibility of defending myself by buying legal representation. To make me easy prey for when the Nazis chose to strike against me.<br><br>42        Within 24 hours of receipt on 29 June I wrote to denounce the forgery to the senior mason at the Wandsworth County Court and the Chief Executive of Wandsworth Council. In reply I was sent an inadequate acknowledgement from the CEO. Then a sign of defiance from the asterisk dated 17 July and included at Exhibit JPC/w3. This is most helpful. “MJC” is Mr. M J Cooper. The asterisk is smarter than Jeffrey Archer. She denies all wrongdoing. Except there is no claim number WT 902341 and the body of text has no meaning in law. And there was no letter of 5 July 2000. Since the Mayor and Burgesses choose to remain silent about the forgery with intent to murder and my letter of 3 July 2000 the jurors will be at liberty to draw their own conclusions about the complicity of Messrs. Walker and Jones. From the Court mason there has been nothing about my money. Four generations of Nazi bloodline withhold this Irishman’s only nourishment and the world looks on as history repeats itself.<br><br>43        So who put the hand and might of Wandsworth Council to the Statement of Truth on 12 April 2000? For the mason that lurks behind the asterisk is one of the Harlot’s pack of wolf bitches in sheep’s clothing. Middle class women lawyers with the eyes of Caligula, and who have never known real hardship nor real ecstasy in the arms of a man. Hard for a man to fight back when under attack – they tell you to act more like a gentleman (Angela Merkel). And so vulnerable and fragile and disadvantaged because they are women they are worthy of extra-special care and attention wherever they go.<br><br>44        In the present context I will paraphrase the archetype wolf bitch, who came to power with the words of St Francis of Assisi, established and brought to fruition the Lloyds extortion racket, and then robbed we English of our democracy: “Give me back the gold fillings you stole from my dead body”. 62888.50 being held by the Nazis of the Windsor dynasty<br><br>45        Who is this Nazi wolf bitch who thought she could steal this ram’s property, leave him naked and defenseless for his life, easy meat for the Harlot and her evil sect? Who is this Nazi wolf bitch who thought she could take away my only hope when framed for the murder of Jill Dando? As that other Nazi wolf bitch, Caroline Carter (of Ashurst Morris Crisp), took away my only livelihood and my rights to habeas corpus and free speech. Who is this Nazi wolf bitch who, while not personally my murderer, creates the right conditions for my murder to take place. As the Harlot creates the right conditions for this culture of cheating and corruption to flourish and devastate the English nation. As 150 years ago when the original Harlot Queen did not personally murder one-third the Irish nation. She just brought about the right conditions for their murder to take place. Then donated 50 to ease their suffering.<br><br>46        Never mind the Holocaust exhibition in London. I look forward to visiting the very first Irish Famine exhibition in the English capital. Or better still a timely reminder in Washington. For I find it hard to conceive of the changes that must take place in the human body when suddenly deprived of all nourishment, all raw materials. Possibly like the full-blown AIDS victim, though incomparably more acute. All that pain and suffering and decay, concentrated into perhaps three or four weeks of degradation. And all around that same death and destruction and decomposition. No food, no dignity and certainly no medical care. One-third the people. The Black Death of Central Europe as the Final Solution visited on the people of Ireland. And where else in years to come?<br><br>47        I know for myself that when the time comes for me to meet my maker I would choose to go quickly and with little pain, as in a holocaust gas chamber, or at the hands and feet of a violent schizophrenic. Than endure the slow, agonizing, lingering torture that is starvation with no hope. British Nazis really should not throw stones.<br>47        <br>        In the name of the most holy Trinity, from whom is all authority and to whom,<br>        As our final end, all actions of men and states must be referred,<br>        We, the People of Eire,<br>        Humbly acknowledging all our obligations to our divine lord Jesus Christ, who<br>        Sustained our fathers through centuries of trial,<br>Gratefully remembering their heroic and unremitting struggle to regain the rightful independence of our nation,<br>And seeking to promote the common good, with due observation of prudence, justice and charity, so that the freedom and dignity of the individual may be assured, true social order attained, the unity of our country restored, and concord established with other nations<br>Do hereby adopt, enact, and give to ourselves this constitution.<br><br>48        Who is this Nazi wolf bitch who took away my financial defenses, as that other wolf bitch Mary Robinson took away my constitutional defenses and my Irish human rights? Who is this Nazi wolf bitch who took away my only nourishment as that other Nazi wolf bitch Mary McAleese took away the Irish Constitution and the Irish-American Friendship Treaty from the Republicans in the North? Who is this Nazi wolf bitch who thought she could hold on to this ram’s money and slip through a routine hearing on 21 August 2000 (possibly at a different court)? Was it LEG that manufactured this forgery with intent to murder? For I read that more men have been hung for forgery in England than for murder, that the death penalty is still extant under English law, and that what we all need is more positive discrimination in order to achieve true equality between the sexes. FREEDOM. EQUALITY. BROTHERHOOD.<br><br><br>Copies of this document, when sworn, will be sent to:<br><br>The Lord Chancellor of England (ref. Queens Bench 1994-c-2024)<br>The president of France and Europe (ref. Justice and Subsidiarity)<br>The President of the F.R. of Germany (ref. Angela Merkel)<br>The Vice President of the USA (ref. Irish American Friendship Treaty)<br>The Secretary General of the United Nations (Ref. Mary Robinson)<br>The President of the Constitutional Court of Spain (ref. 3414/98 – M)<br>The attorney General of the USA (ref. “Lloyds of London”)<br>The Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police (ref. Barry Bulsara)<br>The Irish Government janitor (ref. Mary McAleese)<br><br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

wayne madsen

Postby rain » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:10 am

<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/diplomatic/foreign.htm">www.waynemadsenreport.com...oreign.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
rain

Re: re:is this helpful?

Postby antiaristo » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:48 am

rain,<br>Hi! Thanks for the feedback.<br><br>Gil-Robles is a total waste of space, a “plausible deniability” man. I’ve been writing to him for over five years and he doesn’t want to know. I copied him on my 3 April letter to the Archer kids. He knew what was being lined up for me.<br><br>The sign of the times material is excellent, and I’ve bookmarked the site. But it seems conventional financial measures have broken down. Nobody is concerned about creditworthiness in a world in which loans are securitised and sold on to third parties. And with an UNREGULATED derivatives market amounting to about $80 Trillions. How many of Galbraith’s “bezzles” are hiding in there?<br><br>You are a bit cryptic at times!<br><br>bindare,<br>I was born and raised in London. My father was born in Dublin. I applied for an Irish passport in April 1994 and it was issued to me on 10 June 1994. I formally repudiated the Crown in March 1995, and have not renewed my UK passport.<br><br>When I could sense they were coming after me I decided to flee – to Ireland, where I knew nobody. First I went to Dublin, then after a couple of months I moved to Cork because Dublin is a hotbed of Masonry.<br><br>They came looking for me in Norfolk (my residence), in London where I owned a flat and had connections, and in Staffordshire, where my estranged wife was living at the time. This happened between 10 and 20 January 1995.<br> <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Re: Jeffrey Archer - Murderer?

Postby antiaristo » Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:05 am

This was in the Guardian yesterday<br><br>3.30pm <br><br>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>New Dando inquiry to investigate Archer claims <br><br>Dominic Timms<br>Monday July 11, 2005 <br><br>A fresh investigation into the conviction of Barry George for the murder of TV presenter Jill Dando has been opened by the Criminal Cases Review Commission. <br>The CCRC is looking into extraordinary accusations that Ms Dando's killing was linked to former Conservative party chairman Jeffrey Archer. <br><br>The Daily Mirror today printed allegations made by George's supporters that Ms Dando died after her killer mistook her for Angela Peppiatt, Lord Archer's former secretary and the woman whose evidence sent the Tory peer to jail for perjury four years ago. <br><br>Lawyers and friends of George, serving life for the 1999 murder of the Crimewatch presenter, have always argued his innocence. <br><br>Today the CCRC, the body that investigates miscarriages of justice in the UK, confirmed that a member of the George legal team had claimed Ms Dando had died after being mistaken for Ms Peppiatt. <br><br>The commission said it was undertaking a "substantive" review of allegations relating to the case. <br><br>"A man working on the Barry George campaign wrote to us a few weeks ago and formally asked us to look into the issue," said a CCRC spokesman. <br><br>A case worker, with access to a legal adviser and an investigator, is looking at the allegations, which could "take months," the legal body confirmed. <br><br>"The way it works is that if an application comes in we have to review it. We have to at least check out the applicant's arguments and what the issues are if they are within reason." <br><br>The allegations concerning Lord Archer are currently at Stage 2 in the commission's investigative process, he said. <br><br>Initial applications are vetted by a legal team at what is known as Stage O, before passing through stage 1 then 2 to 3, where a decision is taken whether the case should be referred to the court of appeal. <br><br>"We are investigating all sorts of aspects of the Barry George case. There's a lot of paperwork and a range of issues to be considered, although none has resulted in a referral so far," said the spokesman. <br><br>"There's a lot of work to do. We have been working on a substantive review for some months." <br><br>In a full-page article headlined "Was Jill Dando killed by mistake... by a hitman hired by Jeffrey Archer?", the Mirror reported allegations that Ms Dando died after being mistaken by a gunman intent on killing Ms Peppiatt. <br><br>"Angela Peppiatt lived in the same West London area as Dando, looks very similar and even drove the same kind of BMW car as her," the article claimed. <br><br>Ms Peppiatt's evidence - that Lord Archer doctored his diaries to create a false alibi to win £500,000 in damages against the Daily Star after it accused him of sleeping with a prostitute in 1987 - helped convict the Tory peer in 2001. <br><br>In March Mary Archer, speaking on behalf of her husband, said: "I have long known false allegations were made to the police to assist the prosecution and undermine Jeffrey's defence. I am astonished that the police did not make known to us, as the law requires they should have done, the preposterous claim that Jeffrey commissioned the murder of Angela Peppiatt." <br><br>The CCRC spokesman added: "Although we are obliged to look into issues were there may have been a miscarriage of justice, that doesn't mean that it has any credence." <br><br>And this was what I wrote to the Archer kids five years ago.<br><br><br><br>Hon. William Archer                                Registered Post<br>Hon. James Archer<br>The Old Vicarage<br>Grantchester                                                                3 April 2000 <br>Queens Bench 1994-c-2024<br>JP Cleary v Anglia Television<br><br>Honoured gentlemen,<br>        We have never met although I am your elder brother. I am the last survivor from the corporate massacre at Anglia Television. Your mother and father came together to make me what I am today as surely as they came together to make you both.<br>        I grew up in the slums of South London. Slums which were condemned as unfit for human habitation and demolished around the time you were both born. I worked my way up out of those slums to the Harvard Business School where I won High Distinction from 1979 to 1981. By May 1994 my heavy educational debts were cleared and my family could look forward to the future with confidence. Then your unbelievably greedy and selfish father could control neither himself nor his criminal compulsions. He had to cheat and steal that easy money on the Anglia takeover and in so doing turned our lives upside down. Six years full of illegal pogrom later everything we had built in life lies in ruins and Victoria and Georgia are paupers growing up in the slums of Staffordshire without a father. My two little girls believe their daddy is dead: they have neither seen nor heard from me for more than half their lives.<br>        For six years now I have paid due honour to the rule of law while "the courts and police have been used against me in quite systemic ways" (8 April 1995). Victoria and Georgia Cleary are innocent victims doomed to poverty and have no chance in life without their father. With every day that passes my two little girls spend another day in the slum sinking deeper and further into an entirely predictable and entirely depressing future learning how to become poor white trash. This will not go on for much longer. I now believe those nasty threats and know that since June 1994 it has been the specific intent of the Archer family and their allies to squeeze then destroy the Cleary family. Ian Scott said I did not know what I was up against in December 1994 and now it is foolhardy verging on suicide for a responsible family man to show respect for those strange chaps who apply the laws of England. After six years I am in extremis and have the ancient and inalienable right to trial by combat. What began with his stupid and pointless crimes can end with our stupid and pointless deaths.<br>        I do not come in search of vengeance and death but your father pushes me to my limit. He believes himself more divine than Jesus: no trespasses to forgive. Like the architects of the Holocaust he dispatches something less than human and is exonerated from guilt or blame. Like death camp Jews little Victoria and Georgia Cleary have no souls and simply do not matter. Why all this fuss? Why are you going on like this? There is nothing to forgive. There is only the great man and his ascent to power. That's why your mother and father have lied and cheated at every turn these six years to deny Victoria and Georgia's father any hearing at all. That's why your father has paid good money to have my blood spilled (but very quietly and only in private). That's why I suffered the first of the written threats against my two little girls in June of 1994 when Victoria was six and Georgia just three years old. Your father went after my kids from day one. That's why the sins of the father have become the sins of the sons - until you expunge them. And that is why I will this once more enter into the valley of the shadow of death and travel 2000 miles to your home in search of peace and to talk to you both. Two Saturdays from today at two in the afternoon. Please be there to meet me when I call.<br>        The danger for you both is that your father will abuse and infect you as he habitually abuses your poor mother. So in your own best interests I advise you to read what he did to a decent man like Sir Peter Gibbings (in the barristers own words). Read my appeal to His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales, my open letter to the Lord Chancellor and the legal notice to your mother. Read my second, third and fourth affidavits. These latter documents were formally sworn between 14 December 1994 and 14 February 1995. Had I told but a single lie I could be extradited and put into prison a convicted perjurer, my credibility destroyed by his friend the Prime Minister ("Lord Archer is my friend. Lord Archer has been my friend. Lord Archer will continue to be my friend." - House of Commons March 1995 when questioned by Dale Campbell-Savours MP about the Anglia inquiry. And your mother has shown me the plaque in your home he dedicated while Chancellor of the Exchequer). That your father chose instead to pay hard cash for forgery, violence and gangland enforcers to suppress these documents speaks volumes for their veracity.<br>        Do you remember what happened to poor Jill Dando? There but for the grace of God go I. Someone knew they would get away with that murder. Jill knew something about someone with too much power and no self-control. Someone above the law. Someone with top connections, flawed character, a compulsion to "kick ass like Rudy", willing to pay cash for contract hit men and the money to buy contempt for justice. Does that ring any bells? It is your future and your decision about the kind of lives you will lead. You can allow him to infect you and hide away in this war of the implausible denial, in which case we are at war. You can let him thereby turn you into victims, accomplices, criminals or co-conspirators like your poor mother. You can let him offer up two more young lives on the high altar of his own incontinent ego. Or you can be there to talk peace and reason with the man your father tried to murder for the sound of silence-and failed.<br>        Until a week on Saturday I remain,<br>Yours sincerely,<br><br>John P Cleary BSc MA MBA<br><br><br>cc        His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales: His Grace the Archbishop of Canterbury: President Mary McAleese(R): Sir Paul Condon(R): Lord Irvine: Señor Alvaro Gil-Robles(R). (R = registered)<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Next

Return to 7/7 London bombings