"Ten Step Method To Staging a Terrorist Attack" fr

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

"Ten Step Method To Staging a Terrorist Attack" fr

Postby dbeach » Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:41 pm

<br><br><br>Murder by numbers..its 1,2,3 easy to learn as your" bbc<br><br>bush blair connections<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://prisonplanet.com/articles/july2005/130705teneasysteps.htm">prisonplanet.com/articles...ysteps.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>How the Government Staged the London Bombings in Ten Easy Steps<br><br>Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet | July 13 2005<br><br>"Ten Step Method To Staging a Terrorist Attack<br><br>1) Hire a Crisis Management firm to set up an exercise that parallels the terrorist attack you are going to carry out. Have them run the exercise at the precise locations and at the very same time as the attack. If at any stage of the attack your Arabs get caught, tell the police it was part of an exercise.<br><br>2) Hire four Arabs and tell them they're taking part in an important exercise to help defend London from terrorist attacks. Strap them with rucksacks filled with deadly explosives. Tell the Arabs the rucksacks are dummy explosives and wouldn't harm a fly.<br><br>3) Tell four Arabs to meet up at London Underground and disperse, each getting on a different train. Make sure Arabs meet in a location where you can get a good mug shot of them all on CCTV which you can later endlessly repeat to drooling masses on television.<br><br>10) Sit back and enjoy as Blair and his minions grandstand in front of television cameras about staying the course in the war on terror. The pay raise, extra agency funding, and power to strip more freedoms and liberties made the ten easy steps to staging a terrorist attack a worthwhile venture. The dozens of dead people were necessary collateral damage. This is a dirty war, we need to be less moral than the terrorists to defeat them.<br><br>And that's how the government staged the bombings in ten easy steps.<br><br>Granted, you can interchange different pieces of the puzzle. The bombers could be real terrorists that knew exactly what they were doing. All you would need to do is control the 'mastermind' behind the attack and make sure his boys carried out the job in the way you wanted. Voila. "<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: "Ten Step Method To Staging a Terrorist Attack"

Postby DrDebugDU » Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:51 pm

BTW The CCTV is a good point. After all the London Underground is filled with cameras. So no terrorist would be stupid enough to bomb it, because you are caught on at least 10 cameras. There are a lot easier targets which don't have a camera on each corner! <p></p><i></i>
DrDebugDU

Re: "Ten Step Method To Staging a Terrorist Attack"

Postby dbeach » Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:01 pm

then kick back and watch the masses hate dem der Arab terrists<br><br><br>and of course reap all those stock benefits..<br>stocks soar..fortunes made on 7/7/05..<br><br>brit hume on faux siad he wished he had invested in futures..lil paraphrasing but not much<br><br><br>whadda a racket!!<br><br>I am thinking maybe davey icke is on to something with this reptile stuff..these criminals have no humanity left<br><br>killing humans so ya can steal their money to kill some more..repeat <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby Ted the dog » Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:12 pm

yeah...I read last year that London is the most heavily monitored city in the world in terms of traffic and "public sector" video cameras. why aren't we seeing video footage of "the bombers, caught in the act!!"? <p></p><i></i>
Ted the dog

Return to 7/7 London bombings