"The London Bombings and the Class War"

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

"The London Bombings and the Class War"

Postby dbeach » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:00 am

.."the controls are in the hands of fools" lyrics by Pink floyd<br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.newdemocracyworld.org/War/London.htm">www.newdemocracyworld.org/War/London.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>The London Bombings and the Class War<br><br>by Dave Stratman<br><br>July 11, 2005<br><br>"The terror bombings in London differ from the atrocities committed against the people of Iraq only in scale. In Iraq well over 100,000 people have been butchered by the US/UK killing machine. In London as many as 50 people were killed and hundreds injured. In both cases the killed and injured are the victims of actions designed to terrorize, demobilize, and control innocent people.<br><br><br>We do not yet know who is responsible for the atrocities in London. Responsibility has been claimed by a shadowy "Secret Organization of al-Qaeda," and perhaps that organization is indeed responsible. Far more likely, however, is that security elements of the British or US governments are the real perpetrators. Why do we suggest this? Three reasons: 1) Security in London was at unprecedented heights for the G-8 summit at Gleneagle; such a sophisticated, coordinated attack on three different underground lines and one bus would have been extremely difficult to carry out without active cooperation from the security services. 2) The that the 9/11 attack on the US was planned by the US government suggests the likelihood that this attack has a similar genesis–that is, that it originated from deep within ruling circles of "the Allies." 3) In solving any crime, one must first ask, "Cui bono?"–"Who benefits?" The beneficiaries of this attack are Tony Blair and George Bush–or so they hope. 9/11 was George Bush’s "Pearl Harbor" that turned him overnight from clown to "war-time leader," rallied the country behind him, and allowed him to launch two long-planned wars of aggression. Tony Blair, whose political support is at rock-bottom because of his support for the war in Iraq, desperately needs rehabilitation. He is using the time-honored method of political leaders: posing as stalwart protector of a people under attack. <br><br><br>The terror attacks on the people of London, the 9/11 attacks on Americans, and the Iraq war itself are not matters principally of foreign but of domestic policy–a fact which has been neglected by most anti-war commentators, who tend to view these things only in terms of American (or British) imperialism. While the main victims of the war on Iraq are the Iraqi people, the main purpose driving the war and its attendant terror is the class war by the American elite against American working people. The war in Iraq is being waged as a means of controlling ordinary Americans (and British), providing the opportunity for transforming American society into a military and police state through such measures as the Patriot Act, airport searches, the suspension of habeas corpus at Guantanamo and in the case of Jose Padilla and more than 1,000 persons detained in the US after 9/11 without charges or due process, and for the unprecedented attack on pensions and retirement and other aspects of working people's livelihoods. The ruling class could never get away with these things in the absence of a war, which had to be created under false pretenses for the purpose. "<br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: "The London Bombings and the Class War"

Postby LibertyorDeath » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:42 am

I've had this thought also I posted it on DU a while back didn't get many responses. I think this is their main goal and everything else is secondary.<br><br><br>"the main purpose driving the war and its attendant terror is the class war by the American elite against American working people. The war in Iraq is being waged as a means of controlling ordinary Americans (and British), providing the opportunity for transforming American society into a military and police state through such measures as the Patriot Act, airport searches, the suspension of habeas corpus at Guantanamo and in the case of Jose Padilla and more than 1,000 persons detained in the US after 9/11 without charges or due process, and for the unprecedented attack on pensions and retirement and other aspects of working people's livelihoods. The ruling class could never get away with these things in the absence of a war, which had to be created under false pretenses for the purpose. " <p></p><i></i>
LibertyorDeath

Re: "The London Bombings and the Class War"

Postby dbeach » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:37 am

LoD<br><br>DU shuns comments like class war<br><br>ignorance is dangerous.<br><br>the war is exactly that :the elites against the commoners.<br><br>the privleged anal retentive pervs against the peasants.<br><br>american and euro royalty trying {again} to enslave the masses into submission or just plane {pun inteneded} to kill us off with WW III and their other goodies like global warming,chemtrails,cia invented diseases like aids ,sars,nile virus..<br><br>Ever meet any genius scientists ? NO .cuz the govt has them making weapons of all kinds to kill us...<br><br>1984 has been here for yrs..just wakening up to it.<br><br>and they still fear us .<br>the elites HATE exposure.<br>.luv their secrets..<br><br>and they video tape each other to extort and blackmail the big mouths..then they use murder and assassinations.. <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Re: Good interview on Guns and Butter

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:03 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x4098971">www.democraticunderground...04x4098971</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>They are talking about Gladio<br><br><br>from DU<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=4081103&mesg_id=4081103">www.democraticunderground...id=4081103</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br>Any one know about the evacuation of 20,000 in Birmingham right after the bombing? <br><br>They're talking about this<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20050709.wbirmi0709/BNStory/International/" target="top">www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20050709.wbirmi0709/BNStory/International/</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p097.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=seemslikeadream@rigorousintuition>seemslikeadream</A> at: 7/14/05 10:25 am<br></i>
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Return to 7/7 London bombings