Please Contribute Examples of 9/11 - 7/7 Similarities

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Please contribute examples of 9/11 - 7/7 similarities

Postby passerby » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:38 pm

1. Initial media reports hinting in one particular direction, ie. police report that bombs were detonated by timers, eyewitness states that suspected bombers were white, suddenly replaced with saturation coverage of a totally changed story - suddenly they were all muslim suicide bombings. Media does this without explanation or mention of why such changes were made, or even that they ever put forward a different story at all.<br><br>That's a real giveaway, name a politically suspicious event, bombing or death where the media didn't act that way, right back to the time of JFK at least.<br><br>2. Crime solved in incredibly short time. A few days ago police were still searching for more clues. Now, in a period of 24 hours they go from that to an almost completely solved crime with the evidence to back it up.<br><br>BTW - One 'unsolved' part still remaining is the unknown bomber from Leeds. Please tell me how they know where he lived, if they haven't identified him yet?<br><br>3. Evidence of new story , closely examined, boils down to argument from authority. <br><br>"I know we said they were white and used timers before, but we've looked closely and got the answers now - see, this CCTV shows all four of them carrying bags; the bombs are inside those bags, furthermore they were near them when they went off. And we uncovered a complete set of very similar explosives in this car, which was blown up. What could be more incriminating than this body of evidence?"<br><br>Corollary: should actual evidence BE found, it will be both so utterly incriminating, and so easily found (even though these "smoking guns" so often manage to go the first few days WITHOUT BEING FOUND), as to point the official story in a single direction. The IDing of Mohammed Atta deserves to be told only as an anti-government joke. The 4 london bombers have at this time been identified from their bodies. How they extracted this information is nebulous.<br><br>4. High-level government officials refuse to launch any other, more public investigations. Bushite stonewalling of the 9/11 commission is already well known. Tony Blair has stated that to investigate the London bombing, beyond the police effort, would be distracting. While treating actual facts cavalierly, they put endless effort into milking the event for a political purpose (coincidentally, often the same agenda they have always pursued). <p></p><i></i>
passerby

Blog: View Blog (0)

London Links - Tube Stations Closed BEFORE the events

Postby Adam » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:55 pm

The similarities exist.....<br><br> See <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.hof.org.uk/cgi-bin/newdisplaypost.pl?1:245801.cc">www.hof.org.uk/cgi-bin/ne...:245801.cc</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> for a forum discussion of events that happened around 7.00am, which was well before the first event/explosion at 8.50 am.<br><br>Also see <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.team8plus.org/forum_viewtopic.php?6.366.0#373">www.team8plus.org/forum_v....366.0#373</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> This page contains info linking Guiliani with the Peter Power organisation (Visor Consultants) who were running a 'training exercise' on the morning of the London events.<br><br>Other info regarding the exercise is at <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="https://www4.indymedia.org.uk/en/2005/07/317720.html">/www4.indymedia.org.uk/en...17720.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.xymphora.blogspot.com/">www.xymphora.blogspot.com/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> has a good summary of info.<br><br>Any other links appreciated.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Adam

not a regular contractor, this time it was different.

Postby Sweejak » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:58 pm

I can't find the corollary to 9-11 just now. FWIW.<br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2005/150705busbombing.htm">www.prisonplanet.com/arti...ombing.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br>The bus driver pointed out that the number 30 bus was the only one to be re-routed after the initial bombs went off in the London Underground, every other bus carried on its normal journey, but for some reason this bus was diverted.<br><br>The driver notes the following about CCTV maintenance.<br><br>"CCTV gets maintained at least 2 or 3 times a week and can digitally store upto 2 whole weeks worth of footage. this is done by a private contractor....So when I heard that the CCTV wasn't working on a vehicle that's no more than 2 years old since last June.....I'm sorry that's rubbish, I work for the company I know different."<br><br>Also a point of interest....last saturday a contractor came to inspect the CCTV on the buses at the depot, According to my supervisor the person spent more than 20 hours over that weekend, 20 hours to see if the CCTV is working? Also that person who came was not a regular contractor, for security reasons the same few people always come to the depot to carry out work, this time it was different.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Sweejak

Same-time-as-attack underground bombing exercise in London

Postby DrDebugDU » Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:17 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.canadafreepress.com/2005/cover070905a.htm">www.canadafreepress.com/2...70905a.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Same-time-as-attack underground bombing exercise in London a chilling coincidence?<br><br>By Judi McLeod & David Hawkins<br>Saturday, July 9, 2005 9:00 p.m.<br><br>Toronto-- Chillingly coincidental, the same 9/11 "war games" conducted during the actual tragedy<br>on the morning of September 11, 2001, echo London underground "bombing exercises" which took place at the same time as the real attack, according to Alex Jones’ Prison Planet.com.<br><br>What are the odds of both human tragedies having coincidental "drills" going on at the exact same time real life was taking so many human lives in two terrorist attacks?<br><br>NORAD was conducting drills of flying hijacked planes into the World Trade Center and Pentagon at 8:30 in the morning, September 11, 2001. A CIA planned exercise on September 11 was built around a plane crashing into a building.<br><br>"It is clear that at least five if not six training exercises were in operation in the days leading up to and on the morning of 9/11/2001," Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones wrote for Prison Planet.com today.<br><br>Basing their information on a BBC Radio 5 interview, Watson and Jones say a consulting agency with government and police connections was running an exercise for an unnamed company that revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the exact times and locations as happened in real life on the morning of July 7th.<br><br>"The host interviewed Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, which bills itself as a `crisis management advice company’, better known to you and I as a PR firm.<br><br>"Power told the host that at the exact same time that the London bombings were taking place, his company was running a 1,000 person strong exercise which drilled the London Underground being bombed at the exact same locations, at the exact same times, as happened in real life.<br><br>"Peter Power was a former Scotland Yard official, working at one time with the Anti Terrorist Branch."<br><br>Power told BBC that the drill focused around "simultaneous bombings". Originally the London bombings were thought to have been spread over an hour, but BBC reports today say that the bombings were in fact simultaneous.<br><br>Watson and Jones say, "The fact that the exercise mirrored the exact locations and times of the bombings is light years ahead beyond a coincidence".<br><br>(In the drills on Sept. 11, 2001) "NORAD radar screens showed as many as 22 hijacked airliners at the same time. NORAD had been briefed that this was part of the exercise drill and therefore normal reactive procedure was forestalled and delayed."<br><br>And the NORAD and Visor Consultants drills are not the only factors linking the 9/11 and London terrorist attacks.<br><br>The British experience is the same play on the market as what happed on 9/11. Advance knowledge of these events could be making someone rich. U.S. treasuries go up. The Pound goes down. The Euro goes up as do gold and the Swiss Franc.<br><br>Who is the biggest trader in U.S. treasuries? Cantor Fitzgerald, owner of eSpeed, whose New York offices were on the 101st-105th floors of One World Trade Center.<br><br>ESpeed stock was shorted 42 percent of its value from August 7 to September 7, 2001 and no one seems to know why. <p></p><i></i>
DrDebugDU

Richard Jones annoyed by bomber or traffic jam?

Postby Ferry Fey » Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:51 pm

Some very interesting analysis of the ever-changing story told by Richard Jones, who supposedly got off the bus right before it blew up.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=news_members&Number=293785242">www.libertyforum.org/show...=293785242</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Ferry Fey

Note caution

Postby Ferry Fey » Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:57 pm

Warning -- amongst the useful information in the above thread of Liberty Forum there is the usual nasty anti-Jew<br>commentary, as on so many of that kind of forum. <p></p><i></i>
Ferry Fey

Previous

Return to 7/7 London bombings