Toronto Next in Line?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Toronto Next in Line?

Postby trunews » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:45 pm

Maybe Jeff can have a crack at this one. I'm done with it.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://trunews.blogspot.com/2005/07/toronto-next-terror-target.html">trunews.blogspot.com/2005...arget.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
trunews

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Toronto Next in Line?

Postby binndare » Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:37 am

The illustration is so busy it is almost like a Rorschach Inkblot Test which is supposed to be <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"a psychological projective test of personality in which a subject's interpretations of ten standard abstract designs are analyzed as a measure of emotional and intellectual functioning and integration."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> On this basis some people are very worried about terrorism!!<br><br>and the caveat:<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"The Rorschach enthusiast should recognize that inkblots or dreams or drawings or handwriting may be no different in structure than spoken words or gestures. Each is capable of many interpretations, some true, some false, some meaningful, some meaningless. It is an unprovable assumption that dreams or inkblot interpretations issue from a source deep in the subconscious which wants to reveal the "real" self. The mind is a labyrinth and it is a pipe dream to think that the inkblot is Ariadne's thread which will lead the therapist to the center of the patient."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://skepdic.com/inkblot.html">skepdic.com/inkblot.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> <br> <p></p><i></i>
binndare

Toronto...

Postby otherGeoff » Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:46 pm

Recently Ann Maclelland, the minsiter I think who's in charge of whatever cabinet post they're calling it - akin to Homeland Security - has been on the Canadian media saying (and with an unnerving degree of certitude, I might add!) that it (London) will happen here too.<br><br>I raised an eyebrow at that...her cocksure manner, and matter-of-fact attitude when she dropped that one out.<br><br>Jeff, if he wasn't in isolation with his book, may have caught that too.<br><br>GH <p></p><i></i>
otherGeoff

Hi-Res

Postby trunews » Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:24 pm

Trying to get a digital hi-res copy of the photo. But the black bird is interesting. <br><br>The location seems to be to the north east of CN Tower/Skydome. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
trunews

Everywhere is next

Postby GDN01 » Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:10 pm

I believe we are going to see a rapid succession of these small scale attacks in many cities - especially in countries that have not fully supported the U.S. terror facade and military aggression. So yes, Canada may be next. And so may France. And Germany. And anywhere else that did not fall in line after 9/11, or has begun to pull its collective head out of the sand. <br><br>I believe this is why London was first. They are supposed to be our strongest ally and the public outcry was becoming to influential on the govt. Get them scared again and they will hush.<br><br>And yes, the attacks in London were small scale - which does not diminish the human loss and tragedy. But, what the media has done, along with Bush and Blair in their immediate responses, was to equate 9/11 and 7/7 with language that creates a connection in our psyches, that is not reality based. They talked about Ground Zero in London, and there wasn't anything on the magnitude of Ground Zero in NYC - but using that language attaches the same magnitude of emotion to both events. Traumatic memories are different than other types of memories. We were all traumatized by the repetitive viewing of the attacks on 9/11 and the disaster scenes. Our memories of those events can trigger overwhelming emotions of fear and helplessness - so now, all they have to do is carry out small attacks - but trigger the memories of 9/11 with language and images, and the small attacks will have a more devastating and controlling effect. We probably won't see another attack on the scale of 9/11 - it's not needed. We were fed the images repeatedly for three years with the right language associated that now it is so deeply embedded in our subconscious, we don't even understand its effects. So many people I know who had begun to question things, especially the official story of 9/11, didn't even blink an eye at 7/7. And when I raised some of the questions from this discussion board - they couldn't even begin to go there. I found it very disturbing to see this regression.<br><br>It's like MKUltra gone public. And it's working. <p></p><i></i>
GDN01

Return to 7/7 London bombings