London Transport chief is former / CIA Current CFR

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

London Transport chief is former / CIA Current CFR

Postby dbeach » Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:38 am

London Transport chief is former / CIA Current CFR <br> <br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/chief_officers.shtml">www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/chief_officers.shtml</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <br><br><br>Such a coincidence.such lofty credentials..<br><br>"Prior to his appointment as Commissioner of Transport for London in January 2001, Robert Kiley served as President and Chief Executive Officer of the New York City Partnership. The Partnership, the city's leading business and civic organisation, improves the city's economic climate through advocacy and public-private initiatives in education, job creation, affordable housing, and neighbourhood development. Its membership reflects the impressive breadth of the city's private, non-profit and civic leadership.<br>Early in his career, he was with the CIA, where he served as Manager of Intelligence Operations and then as Executive Assistant to the Director.<br><br>Robert Kiley is a Member of the Council on Foreign Relations, Board Member of the Salzburg International Seminar, the American Repertory Theater, MONY Group Inc, the Princeton Review Inc and Edison Schools, Inc. He is also on the Advisory Board of the Harvard University Center for State and Local Gove<br> <br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: London Transport chief is former / CIA Current CFR

Postby DrDebugDU » Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:18 am

There is a story somewhere down here with some more findings about Bob Kiley.<br><br>He was in charge of the National Student Association which was a CIA front to infliltrate the student protests during Vietnam. The National Student Association was also linked to Operation Mockingbird - the CIA operation to influence domestic and foreign press.<br><br>And he was the executive assistant of Richard Helms. About Richard Helms:<br><br>Richard Helms was involved in Operation Paperclip and started his career in OSS and was assigned to set up an intelligence network in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. That means that he was probably a good friend of Reinhard Gehlen, our Wehrmacht spook who was chosen to lead the BND - German intelligence - and moved his whole nazi spook organization under control of Allen Dulles. <br><br>Helms was also a major player in the Ngo Dinh Diem assassination which allowed for the escalation of the Vietnam War. In 1973 Helms was fired by Nixon because he worked against Nixon during the Watergate scandal. Quite soon after Nixon fired Helms, he was forced to resign himself (a mere coincidence of course) <p></p><i></i>
DrDebugDU

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to 7/7 London bombings