7/7/05 Web of Deceit:Peter Power, Terror Drill,Giulianni,CIA

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

7/7/05 Web of Deceit:Peter Power, Terror Drill,Giulianni,CIA

Postby dbeach » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:27 pm

Adolph ghoulianni was knighted by her nibs for his service to his queen after 9/11<br><br>I would say he will get another award for same..<br><br>The USA is a nazi occupied nation and is owned by euro/american royalty and their corporat controllers<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://prisonplanet.com/Pages/Jul05/160705web_of_deceit.html">prisonplanet.com/Pages/Ju...eceit.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>London Bombings - Web of Deceit: Peter Power, The Terror Drill, Giuliani and The CIA<br><br>Steve Watson | July 16 2005<br><br>As we revealed last week, on the very morning of the Bombings, a consultancy agency with government and police connections was running an exercise for an unnamed company that revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the exact same times and locations.<br><br>On a BBC Radio 5 interview that aired on the evening of the 7th, the host interviewed Peter Power, a former Scotland Yard official, working at one time with the Anti Terrorist Branch, now Managing Director of Visor Consultants, which bills itself as a 'crisis management' advice company.<br><br>Power was quoted as saying "At half past nine this morning we were actually running an exercise for a company of over a thousand people in London based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning, so I still have the hairs on the back of my neck standing up right now"<br><br>Sheirer was intimately involved along with Guiliani in the "crisis management" on 9/11. Giuliani himself was in London on 7th July after traveling down from Yorkshire from a speaking engagement at the Local Government Association conference in Harrogate, where he received a standing ovation for praising Tony Blair and hyping the war on terror. <br><br>Giuliani was also coincidentally only "yards from Liverpool Street station when the bombs went off." and later that day went on several TV networks saying that the crisis management teams (Peter Power's team, or so he would have us believe) seemed like they were expecting the bombing to take place.<br><br>Giuliani has met several times with government and police officials in London since 9/11. <br><br><br><br>CIA connections<br><br>The Establishment have their mits all over this latest staged attrocity, you can carry on probing deeper into the rabbit hole and you always come across the same elite figures and organizations, hiding in every darkened nook and cranny <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Blog: View Blog (0)

Connection Kiley-Giuliani

Postby Qutb » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:40 pm

That's nothing short of damn interesting. Is that a friggin' coincidence? <br><br>Three queastions have not been answered:<br><br>1. What was Giuliani doing in London?<br><br>2. Which company hired Visor Consultants for a terror drill that morning?<br><br>3. What's the "wider project" which is "classified", of which the terror drill was a only one part?<br><br>We should all follow this closely and post what we find about it here... <p></p><i></i>
Qutb

Re: Connection Kiley-Giuliani

Postby dbeach » Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:41 pm

adolph ghouliani [check my mispelling]<br>is what I call the after- burner man..not to confused with the set-up man..Adolph is summoned after the crime to fool the masses<br><br>he also owns the anthrax clean-up company which he purchased after the the Boca Raton death which was the first death from anthrax after 9/11. So if the masters keep to repeat patterns then britain will get some deadly disease or germ like anthrax following the 7/07/05 attacks.??<br><br>side issue is the boca raton agency was smut peddlers which could be used for blackmail.<br><br>blackmail ,extortion,murder, assasinations,drug sales..keep the controllers going and most is NEVER even discovered by the citizens.. <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Re: 7/7/05 Web of Deceit

Postby binndare » Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:31 pm

Do we have any independent confirmation that the tube bombs were simultaneous?<br><br>This is how the original timeline was reported:<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>8.49am (GMT):<br>An incident on the train line between Liverpool Street and Aldgate is reported to British Transport Police.<br> <br>9.15am: <br>Media reports emergency services called to London's Liverpool Street station after an explosion. <br><br>9.24am:<br>Police say the incident was possibly caused by a collision between two trains, a power cut or a power cable exploding. Police report "walking wounded". <br><br>9.33am: <br>Passengers told that all underground train services are being suspended because of a power fault across the network. <br><br>9.33am: <br>Reports of another incident at Edgware Road station. <br><br>9.40am: <br>Police say power surge incidents have occurred on Aldgate, Edgware Road, King's Cross, Old Street and Russell Square stations. <br><br>10.02am: <br>Scotland Yard says it is dealing with a "major incident". <br><br>10.09am:<br>Witness Christina Lawrence, who was on a train leaving King's Cross, tells BBC: "There was a loud bang in the tunnel and the train just stopped and all of a sudden it was filled with black, gassy smoke and we couldn't breathe."<br> <br>10.14am:<br> A witness says that a bus has been ripped apart in an explosion in central London.<br> <br>10.21am:<br>Scotland Yard reports "multiple explosions". <br><br>10.23am:<br>Police confirm an explosion on a bus in Tavistock Place. <br><br>10.25am: <br>The BBC's Andrew Marr, with Prime Minister Tony Blair in Scotland, says the PM is "still unsure" whether the explosions are a terrorist attack. <br> <br>10.53am: <br>Home Secretary Charles Clarke makes a statement outside Downing Street about "dreadful incidents" causing "terrible injuries". He says Mr Blair has been informed and advises the public not to make unnecessary journeys. <br> <br>11.18am: <br>London's Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Ian Blair tells the BBC he knows of "about six explosions", one on a bus and the others at train stations.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> <p></p><i></i>
binndare

Re: 7/7/05 Web of Deceit

Postby dbeach » Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:35 pm

dunno AJ says the govt story is ever changin<br><br>kinda like the New England wheather<br><br>whether ghoulianni is in on the action or just some .... ??? <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Return to 7/7 London bombings