Alert - Stockwell victim not connected to bombings

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

re:psyop

Postby rain » Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:44 am

hi Pam,<br>that's what I'm referring to - they followed him from his house, onto the bus, onto the station, pump five shots into him, and then oops, sorry, 'tragic' mistake. I can almost see and feel the arrogant smirk behind that poker face.<br>nonetheless, the effect on the public mind - chilling.<br> <p></p><i></i>
rain

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: re:psyop

Postby Sokolova » Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:19 am

<br><br>Look at the story, it's incredible:<br><br>The police were surveilling a flat in Menezes' building owned by a couple of Somalis and an Ethiopian.<br><br>They are apparently so completely incompetent they can't tell the difference between a Somalian from one flat and a Brazilian from another. So they follow the <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>wrong<br> </em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->guy from the <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>wrong</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> flat on to the train.<br><br> They claim they challenged this guy but he didn't stop (I'm sure it's a lie, I've been to Sao Paulo; it's true, if you run from the cops you risk getting shot dead. He wouldn't have done that.). So, they think 'hmmm, better shoot him five times in the head then'. And they do.<br><br>So, to recap. According to their story at 10 am Friday they've been 'forced' to kill this one dangerous guy. But <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>remember </em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->there's a flat in Stockwell with at least two other potentially equally dangerous guys still inside? <br><br>So, at 10.30 am with one guy so dangerous he had to be dead and two other equally dangerous guys still on the loose, what do our brave lads do?<br><br> Do they return to the flat immediately? Enter and arrest the other two guys? raid the place for explosives? Well, no. They just leave it, and they all rush off to another house in the Harrow Road, and to an Internet cafe somewhere else, and to a Mosque where there's yet another false alarm. And the flat - with its inhabitants they are supposed to have considered so dangeorus - just sits there (being watched? we don't even know that), until the NEXT DAY. When it's searched and nothing is found.<br><br> <br>Don't ask me to believe that. I can't. I won't. I think the flat was searched on Saturday to cover their asses and make their dumb <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>dumb</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> story look a fraction more plausible. I am not sure they were ever surveilling the building, and I don't believe poor Jean was followed and challenged. <br> <br>But PSYOP? I'm not sure. Could be, but we can end up going too deep. <br><br>Maybe - and this is even worse in a way - they just made up a stupid story to cover the fact that there are armed factions of MI5, Mossad, the CIA or ther local constabulary, roaming London who are barely under control and barely competent to know what they are doing?<br><br>Ellie <p></p><i></i>
Sokolova

Shooting Report

Postby Connut » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:14 am

I just want the name of the wretched asshole who announced on NPR Friday night, that he saw a bomb, with wires, sticking out from under the poor victim's coat. Get me HIS email and I will arrange a barrage of letters telling him what a lying stooge he is. Connut <p></p><i></i>
Connut

Re: Psy-op - i was waiting patiently for someone to say SAS

Postby hmm » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:44 am

as this was my first thought but i decided to keep that under my paranoid hat.<br>I think its fair to assume that the SAS are deployed at locations where suspected terrorists have safe houses and would be the first to be called in to act if violent action was seen to be the needed by those in charge of operations. <p></p><i></i>
hmm

Re: Psy-op - i was waiting patiently for someone to say SAS

Postby mourningdove » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:14 pm

<!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,22989-1707480,00.html">from Times Online</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>By far the most controversial claim comes from a number of witnesses who have cast doubt on police statements that they shouted a warning or identified themselves to the suspect before opening fire.<br><br>Lee Ruston, 32, who was on the platform, said that he did not hear any of the three shout “police” or anything like it. Mr Ruston, a construction company director, said that he saw two of the officers put on their blue baseball caps marked “police” but that the frightened electrician could not have seen that happen because he had his back to the officers and was running with his head down.<br><br>Mr Ruston remembers one of the Scotland Yard team screaming into a radio as they were running. Mr Ruston thought the man that they were chasing “looked Asian” as he tumbled on to a waiting Northern Line train.<br><br>Less than a minute later Mr Menezes was pinned to the floor of the carriage by two men while a third officer fired five shots into the base of his skull.<br><br>Again, Mr Ruston says that no verbal warning was given.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
mourningdove

SAS

Postby antiaristo » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:18 pm

hmm,<br>Glad you mentioned them, tho' I went halfway there with an allusion to Death on the Rock.<br>There are certain elements of the Defence establishment that do NOT report to the MOD and the Defense Secretary, but direct to the Windsors.<br>One of them is the SAS. <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

More changes in the story

Postby Peachtree Pam » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:30 pm

<br><br>Hey folks,<br><br>Just heard on BBC World that 6-8 bullets plowed into Mr de Menezes, one in the shoulder. No explanation for the change in number of bullets.<br><br>His family is thinking of suing the Met police. <p></p><i></i>
Peachtree Pam

Caveat to above post

Postby Peachtree Pam » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:25 pm

I only heard the tail end of the report and do not know if I got it completely right, will try to listen on the next hour broadcast - does anyone else know about this increase in bullets fired? <p></p><i></i>
Peachtree Pam

Shots

Postby antiaristo » Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:15 pm

Hi Pam,<br><br>Yes you are correct. Seven shots to the head and one shot to the shoulder. Been on the TV news. <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

PC Plod

Postby antiaristo » Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:16 pm

The latest is that he had some kind of visa violation.<br><br>So let's recap.<br>He leaves home. He's followed.<br>He walks to Tulse Hill. He's followed.<br>He gets on a bus. He's followed.<br>He gets off a bus. He's followed.<br>He walks towards Stockwell Tube. He's followed.<br><br>Don't you think he might have sensed something?<br><br>Then a gang of thugs start running after him. Of course he vaulted the gate. He was young and terrified.<br><br>I really don't know what to make of this. <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Inconsistencies - Stockwell killing

Postby Peachtree Pam » Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:52 am

<br><br>Two views pointing out inconsistencies:<br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/07/did-police-lie-about-stakeout-on.html">wagnews.blogspot.com/2005...ut-on.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://xymphora.blogspot.com/">xymphora.blogspot.com/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Peachtree Pam

Previous

Return to 7/7 London bombings