one of the 'police' was already on the train??

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

one of the 'police' was already on the train??

Postby Sokolova » Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:36 pm

<br>Has anyone noticed this eyewitness quoted in the Scotsman? <br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://news.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=1670842005">news.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=1670842005</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://news.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=1670842005">news.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=1670842005</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><br>Rob Lowe was sitting in the carriage when, he said, what would turn out to be a plain clothes police officer got on, looking around him. Suddenly the police officer shouted to a group on the opposite platform, who came running.<br><br>"The Tube was stationary and then a man came on who I presume now to be a plain clothes policeman, but at the time I didn't know who he was.<br><br>"He was looking quite shifty, getting up and sitting back down again. I felt a bit awkward around him. And then he seemed to shout at some people on the other platform who then all came rushing.<br><br>"The Tube suddenly filled up with loads of people running down to the end of my carriage. Then I heard probably four or five loud bangs and saw a bit of smoke. More armed policemen appeared, telling us all to get out of the Tube and people started running off," he said.<br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Let's take that again:<br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>"The Tube was stationary and then a man came on...He was looking quite shifty, getting up and sitting back down again. </strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Correct me if I'm wrong, but this sounds as if this particular 'policeman' was on the train <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em> before</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> the victim? <br><br>He clearly gets on before the chase party are anywhere near the train, and has enough time to be "getting up and sitting back down again" several times. <br><br>So this guys he isn't chasing anyone. He's sitting there -- as if he's <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>waiting </em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->for the chase to come to him.<br><br>And what about the next tidbit:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>And then he seemed to shout at some people on the other platform who then all came rushing.<br><br>"The Tube suddenly filled up with loads of people running down to the end of my carriage. Then I heard probably four or five loud bangs and saw a bit of smoke<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END-->.<br><br>Okay, if they were randomly chasing the Brazilian through mistaken identity or anything else - how come one of the policemen was already on the train?<br><br>Why did this guy shout? Who to? <br><br>And why did the Brazilian apparently begin running towards him before he was shot?<br><br>Ellie<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Sokolova

Blog: View Blog (0)

re: One of the 'Policemen' pre-positioned on Train?

Postby Starman » Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:07 pm

Yeah -- I recall reading that witness testimony reported in the Scotsman, probably from a link someone posted here. I didn't know what to make of it -- there have been so many confusing and contradictory reports I've had a hard time sifting thru the dross -- But your pointing-out the implication now DOES wave some red flags -- Funny how I missed it -- but maybe that was the point to all/some of the distractions, like 'bulky' jacket, 'cornered-rabbit' expression, shooting-victim was pushed/fell/tripped, he 'jumped the turnstile' later the victim's cousin was told he showed his subway pass, etc. etc. Was the plainclothesman calling to the victim? What WAS he doing on the tube?<br><br>The witnness testimony doesn't clearly establish how close the plainclothesman was to the actual shotting, or what role he played -- did he assist? What was the purpose of his calling-out if the victim was being closely pursued? As far as that goes, if the victim was only feet in front of a chasing group WHY did he enter the tube-car -- he couldn't have thought he would magically get away? Perhaps he wasn't thinking. Perhaps he didn't even KNOW he was being chased, but merely was trying to enter the car before it left so he wouldn't be later to his next appointment (at work?). WHY did the car wait as long as it did -- a number of witnesses have mentioned this seeming anomoly, waiting with doors closed untilthey suddenly opened (was this when the presumed policeman entered the carriage, a few moments before the victim? DAMN a lotta questions.<br>The whole thing stinks.<br><br>As far as that goes, I'm absolutely SURE there were a dozen or two convenient patsies the Police/Scotland Yard/MI5-MI6/whoever could have set-up for a public take-down complete with damning evidence, if they wanted to/needed to -- So why this cold-blooded killing of someone who most evidently WASN'T a terrorist? As someone said, to send a 'warning' that it was now 'open-season' on 'suspects', no-questions-asked?<br><br>That just doesn't sound right.<br><br>Perhaps in England/London it makes more sense than it does several thousand miles away, reading about it in bits and pieces.<br><br>(BTW: Thanks Hmm for the BBC/meeting run-down on the other thread yesterday -- IF you read this. Very informative behind-the-scenes background.)<br>Starman <p></p><i></i>
Starman

Re: re: One of the 'Policemen' pre-positioned on Train?

Postby DrDebugDU » Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:16 pm

> So why this cold-blooded killing of someone who most evidently WASN'T a terrorist? As someone said, to send a 'warning' that it was now 'open-season' on 'suspects', no-questions-asked?<br><br>I was thinking the same thing when I pressed Latest News on the Scotsman. It looked like people need to be drilled in terror mode.<br><br>Attack fear prompts flights ban<br>9:48pm<br>'Wrongly-jailed' man's UK help plea<br>8:58pm<br>Hundreds at Mass for shot Brazilian<br>8:58pm<br>Armed police seize two women<br>7:56pm<br>Bomb swoop arrests caught on camera<br>7:56pm<br>Jackson album sells 8,000 copies<br>6:53pm<br>HRT 'causes cancer', says UN body<br>6:50pm<br>Kilroy-Silk quits as Veritas leader<br>6:50pm<br>Al Qaida suicide bomber kills 25<br>6:27pm<br>'Eta behind Spanish bomb blasts'<br>6:21pm<br>Indian monsoon death toll hits 749<br>6:21pm<br>Italy holds London bomb suspect<br>6:03pm<br>Fourth bomb suspect held in Rome<br>5:37pm<br>Four London bomb suspects held<br>5:36pm<br>City counts cost of tornado strike<br>5:31pm<br><br>No wonder there was a tornado and a monsoon. There are trying very hard to make people afraid.<br><br>Maybe I'm too sceptical, but fear is once again being used to control the people. I wonder how much truth there really is in all those stories. <p></p><i></i>
DrDebugDU

Return to 7/7 London bombings