Bus driver on 7/7 changed at last minute

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Bus driver on 7/7 changed at last minute

Postby Peachtree Pam » Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:34 am

Antiaristo,<br><br>I finally found the link showing that the usual driver of the bus was changed on 7/7. It is from Team8+ site, from the Times online. Scroll down to Ewing2001 post:<br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://team8plus.org/forum_viewtopic.php?9.366">team8plus.org/forum_viewtopic.php?9.366</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Peachtree Pam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Bus Driver

Postby antiaristo » Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:18 am

Thanks Pam<br><br>Reading the article it seems clear the replacement driver is just a normal Joe. I'm sure he has never even heard of the Tavistock Institute.<br><br>It would be nice to know the reason for the last minute change. But of course the Fourth Estate are too busy disseminating propaganda.<br><br>But we've gone further by now. It's pretty clear this was the British themselves that murdered these subjects. <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

"Another bullshit witness"

Postby Ferry Fey » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:11 pm

I've been very impressed about what I've seen coming out of the Team8 group, starting with their 911 research.<br><br>Here's an idea you all might want to keep aware of. One of the team8 posters says while showing a contradiction, "We have another bullshit witness!!..." <br><br>None of us that I've seen trying to explore what happened on 911 initially tried to verify witness statements against known, incontrovertible fact. It's something that I think has only started to be explored properly in the past year or so.<br><br>It really helps the research move along if we actively examine every statement given by officials and alleged witnesses to see if it tests out. For that matter, we need to double check the statements made by the people on Our Side too. Reality checks work both ways.<br><br>We need to also be aware that we still haven't learned how to present that information on contradictions in a truly effective way. Too often it gets lost in narrative, rather than presented in a way that is visually accessible or even just verbally presented in a more useful way.<br><br>FAQs are an excellent way of using the holes in your opponents' arguments to present truth. When an official gives a totally bullshit quote to the press, don't piss and moan. Thank them for handing you the structure of your FAQ.<br><br>Another way of representing the gulf between official explanations and reality is to set it up as a series of "claim/refutation" statements.<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Claim: witness says that he was on a bus and saw the Tavistock bus explosion, because they'd been ordered off Tube trains and onto buses due to the Underground explosions.<br><br>Fact: The order to shut down the Tube trains was given a half hour after the bus blew up.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Ferry Fey

Last minute changes

Postby Peachtree Pam » Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:06 pm

Hi Ferry Fey,<br>Couldn't agree with you more. In the case of 9/11, and I must first say I have no time to go back and research, but there were "new" young personnel watching the skies either at NORAD or the FAA. <br><br>Anytime you have a "change" from the usual routine on the day of a terrorist attack, it immediately becomes significant.<br><br>You have to question the "new" person, not the one who has been replaced, because the one replaced is not reliable to be entrusted in most cases.<br><br>Nico haupt himself mentions this pattern in the above link. <p></p><i></i>
Peachtree Pam

Return to 7/7 London bombings